TBOAH React To TCF

By Synthia9646

I don't know what to write for the description, sorry This is an au I create Hope you all enjoyed More

Introduction
Author Note 1
Chapter 18: Saw a Dragon (1)

Guests? and Part 1 of Battle of George of Death

5K 260 112
By Synthia9646

Many discussions happens in the cinema, ever since Cale and Dodori were gone.

Alberu, Choi Han, Rosalyn, and Lock were discussing among themselves about different topics, the main one, though, was their imminent war. They were talking about the strategies they could use to win. Ron and Beacrox were simply listening to the other 4 talking.

The enemies relax as they thought they gonna win anyway.

(Like hell that gonna happen!)

But two being on the enemy side just sit in silent:

One plans to change into his son and fool the whole kingdom out of boredom, but ended up in a spacious room full of influential people, only one did he recognize.

Two just stare into nothingness, he was staying at his cave after that torture before he was stuck in the black hole. He was with his so-called family and his supposed enemies were.

The dragons calmly talk about torturing that thing and even want to invite Cale, but Sirin came in and said he had gone somewhere with Dodori.

Mila being the mother was worried but after learning that the red head encouraged Dodori in using his attribute, she was grateful and amused.

Clap.

"Alright, people. The break is over."

As Kiana said that, people have already gone back to their seats.

"Can I have some volunteers, please?"

No hand was raised until Eruhaben had enough of waiting and raise his hand. Kiana sighed as she can't contain her smile any longer.

"Eruhaben-nim, a transparent purple screen will appear before You. All You need to do is press the button on the right side."

Eruhaben looked at the purple screen that appear in front of him, he look at it full of curiosity, before pressing the button. The wheel spins before it stops on (the battle of George of death and...)

He look at the end that has no words, Kiana looked at it before letting out a giggle.

"No need to worry, Eruhaben-nim. This is fine, the last one will be decided by me."

Click!

Two purple-black holes appear as everyone focused on the hole, nobody noticed Cale and Dodori come back nor did Kiana's right eyes turn gold.

Out of one of the holes, Eruhaben holding two kittens along with one black dragon resting on his shoulder came out with another Cale who wear his commander's clothes.

Another one was also the same but this time, the red head's hair past his shoulder wearing his casual clothes, and the golden hair "elf" has two horns on his head and is a bit taller than TBH. Eruhaben.

"What?"

"Where is this place?"

"Can't I just rest?"

"Not now, you unlucky bastard."

The gold dragon holding the kittens flicks the red head's head near him, while another red head looks like he just woke up with a start, and *Eruhaben just sighs. The situation was a bit awkward for the people who were just watching what happening in front of them.

"Ahem, nice to see you all. Before you start asking about the situation, you'll be joining the same people from another world."

Luckily, things didn't escalate as the four newly arrived people nodded their heads in a calm manner, which bring Kiana chills.

'I'm in big trouble, Mei-senpai help me!'

"Then please sit near your other selves before we take a look at the battle at happened in George of death."

Tcf. Cale and tcf. Eruhaben sat near tbh. Eruhaben and tbh. Cale, while two more sat behind them. Kiana brought more sweets and another chocolate cake the old one was almost eaten up.

"Kiana, you're in big trouble."

Tbh. Cale mutter which earns a pleading look from Kiana.

+ I didn't mean to bring them here.

Click.

Chapter 235: Something obvious (part 4)

"...Suddenly."

It really had been all of a sudden.

"I suddenly couldn't go berserk. I can't remember how I did it. I need to quickly overcome it and take care of the issue, but I don't remember the method. It really was all of a sudden. I don't know why-"

"Huh? Isn't this when Lock can't go berserk?"

Tcf. Cale blurr out oblivious to the shock tbh. Lock, tbh. Choi Han, and tbh. Rosalyn.

"I-I can't go berserk?"

Tbh. Lock was panicking, Beast people's best weapon was their berserk state, so it was natural for him to panic.

Tbh. Choi Han and tbh. Rosalyn tried to reassure him.

"Lock, since when did it stop working?"

Pat, pat.

Lock stopped talking as Raon patted him on the shoulder. However, his eyes were still showing signs of uncertainty.

He suddenly cannot enter his berserk transformation.

This sudden regression of strength.

Lock knew when it had started. That was why he could not say it. It would make him seem too stupid and useless.

"Lock is not stupid!"

"Yes, nya~"

The children talked among themselves as they praise Lock and many more people they knew of.

Tbh. Lock just looks away in embarrassment hearing the children talking.

"That, you see, the moment it started was..."

The tips of Lock's lips started to turn blue.

Cale started to speak at that moment.

"No need."

"At least he didn't force Lock to do it."

Rosalyn smiled in relief

Lock flinched and looked to the other side.

"I'm sure it'll return someday."

"...Excuse me?"

Lock could see that Cale was speaking with a calm expression on his face. Lock could feel the emotion coming from Cale through his expression and his voice.

"First, we need to fatten you up. Relax and roll around doing nothing."

"He's right! Lock, you are too skinny!"

"Talk about someone who didn't even get to eat 3 spoons."

Tcf. Eruhaben glanced at the said person, the red head grumble again.

"I don't have the appetite..."

The muttered was heard by the people near him as some just sighed or shook their heads.

'How can I eat when there vicious people near me?!'

They were extremely calm, as if they had come here on a vacation. That made Lock open and close his mouth a few times before finally managing to get a few words out.

"...But the battle is coming up."

Battle.

"Wait Kiana-nim, what battle are they talking about?"

"George of death, this battle happened at George of death."

Tcf. Cale nonchalantly said as he took a soft pillow out of his spatial pouch.

People look at him weirdly and have many thoughts.

It was such a scary and fearful word.

"And...?"

However, the response he got back was extremely calm.

Lock suddenly felt upset. He started to speak.

"I couldn't go berserk since I heard about the war!"

"What?! How?"

Tbh. Lock was speechless at the other Lock in the screen, how could he in the screen be so weak?

Tbh. Cale looked at tbh. Lock before shook his head.

'That boy's soul is already damaged to an extent that cannot fix.'

'Oops.'

Lock's expression crumbled after revealing that fact. He lowered his head and buried his face in his hands.

He recalled the moment he realized he could not go berserk.

It was when Rosalyn told him about the upcoming battle.

It was when she had told him that the Indomitable Alliance was headed to the Breck Kingdom for a final battle.

His heart had started to beat wildly at that moment. It was then that he realized he could not go berserk anymore.

"Ever since that moment, ever since I learned that we are going to fight, I havn't been able to go berserk anymore. I should be fighting alongside everyone else, but why is it that I cannot go berserk right before the battle?"

"It's natural for children to fear at the moment they heard about the war. So, it okay to rely on others."

The casual clothing Cale said with a soft smile, everyone's heart skip a beat looking at the beauty in front of them.

'How could someone be this beautiful?'

'This is a sin to be this beautiful!'

'I can die in peace now.'

Kiana somehow has a smug look while *Eruhaben looks like he has done with everything.

'Why am I here anyway?'

Lock was full of despair at that fact.

In fact, he was despising himself.

Anybody could see why he would be like this with this timing.

"...It's like I'm trying to avoid the battle. It's as if I am afraid. I need to grow quickly to help."

Lock recalled Rosalyn's look of confusion about how to console him, as well as the shocked expressions on the faces of the others whom he had not seen for a while.

Their concerns for him made him hate himself even more.

"Choi Han hyung and Rosalyn noona saved my siblings and me."

"Siblings? Wait, did hyung and noona manage to save my siblings as well?!"

Tbh. Lock stood up in shock as Raon answered enthusiastically.

"That right, wolf Lock!"

(I forgot what Raon call Lock again.)

"So they safe..."

Lock did not think he came all this way on his own. There were too many people who helped guide his cowardly and timid self.

"Young master-nim also saved us and gave us a home. I need to pay you back for that! But why am I like this!"

That was why Lock hated himself right now.

He was embarrassed.

Forget the Wolf King, he was just a weakling.

Lock sighed after seeing that his two hands were still shaking.

He heard Cale's voice again at that moment.

"It's okay."

Cale put down his fork and looked toward Lock.

"Lock."

It sounded as if Cale was telling Lock to look at him. The young Wolf boy slowly raised his head. Cale admitted his mistake and started to speak.

"There are people around you."

Lock had never seen such an expression on Cale's face before.

"I left you here alone hoping that you could learn about a Wolf's loneliness. However, I did not want it to be painful. I also did not want you to be scared."

"Stupid decision."

*Eruhaben look at *Cale like he an idiot.

"You can't blame us, they only do what they learned."

*Cale stand up for him and two more Cales in the room.

"I mean, I did do it because that what I know about Blue Wolf Tribe."

Tcf. Cale defend himself while Tcf. Eruhaben shook his head.

Cale was not such a terrible person to want something like that to happen to a child.

He thought Lock would not feel too lonely as he knew that he had a family. However, this timid child seemed to have felt pressured and burdened rather than loneliness.

Loss.

Originally in the novel, healer Pendrick's death led to Lock's first berserk transformation and helped him grow.

However, Cale had no plans on doing something crazy like that. Lock was only 15 years old. You had to be a lunatic to do something like that to a child.

"He did more crazy thing..."

(S: Who the hell- )

(D: Just continue writing.)

"There is no reason for you to hurry."

"...You saved me, and you trusted me."

Lock's mumblings stopped as soon as Cale asked a question.

"Would you throw me away if I was weak?"

"What-"

"Human, don't ask that again!"

"Yeah, nya~ we won't throw you away."

"You already weak, that ask that stupid question."

Raon, On, and Eruhaben said after another, tcf. Cale was speechless.

'I just want to boost his confidence!'

Something like that was unbelievable.

Lock throw Cale away?

Lock's eyes opened wide in shock as Cale smiled back at him.

"Lock, you wouldn't, right?"

Cale picked his fork back up.

"So, don't ask something so obvious. Just eat."

Something obvious.

Lock was suddenly at a loss for words once again.

"If you want to repay me for my trust, show me that you are healthy first. And just watch. Your friends, no, your family members, are stronger than you think."

"Family..."

Tbh. Choi Han looked at the three red head in the room, and thought.

'I consider him as my family?'

Clang.

Lock could see Raon pushing a fork toward him. Cale continued to speak.

"Even I am strong enough to protect you during a battle."

Pfft-

Kiana who been too quiet, let out a laugh while tbh. Lock look embarrassed.

"Hah... unlucky bastard."

By now, tcf. Cale didn't hear anything as he was fast asleep along with *Cale.

*Cale has a blanket and a pillow, woah these two are materialistic.

Cale was speaking in a joking tone. Lock had seen many new expressions on Cale's face today. Lock slowly picked his fork back up and started to eat.

Food tasted good for the first time in a long time.

He had not enjoyed even the most luxurious food while he had been at the Gorge of Death.

"...Delicious."

"Eat a lot if it is delicious."

Lock watched Cale pushing a plate full of food toward him as he continued to stuff food in his mouth.

"If only that unlucky bastard eat more... "

TCF. Eruhaben said while *Eruhaben nodded in agreement

Tbh. Eruhaben looked at his two counterparts with weird out expression and tbh. Cale looked at the two sleeping Cales.

'Are they that tired?'

He felt as if something else would pop out if he did not do that. He suppressed his emotions by stuffing his face with food.

Raon just quietly watched as Lock did that. The Black Dragon's dark blue eyes then peeked to the side. The six-years-old Dragon continued to chew as he looked toward Cale.

"Who?"

"Me! I'm Raon Miru, and I already got my revenge on that Venion Bastard!"

Raon puffed his chest with pride but that only let him seem cuter, a lot cooed at his cuteness.

"So..."

Kiana know what the tbh. Dragons and tbh. Cale was think so she put up a barrier.

_ You're in trouble, young lady.

Kiana shivered as she heard her father's voice.

Cale sent Lock out of his tent once Lock was full and then looked around the quiet tent.

'Looks like I can sleep for about three hours.'

He would be busy starting early in the morning.

He needed to get at least a short nap in so that he could do that. Of course, there were still people standing guard, but one of his roles was to sleep right now.

"Only three?"

Tbh. Dodori said not believing that someone can only sleep for 3 hours.

(Well, tch. Cale and *Cale can.)

"And mom..."

(Dm: this kid is more- Sn: quiet.)

"Raon."

"What is it, human?"

"Connect the video communication device please."

Cale thought about Lock and decided that he needed to call that person.

'Honestly speaking, it is difficult enough to protect myself right now. It will be hard to protect that tall kid.'

"Good that he know."

Cale could not trust his own level of strength. That was why he was planning on using his network. He watched as Raon prepared to take the video communication device out.

"Look like young master Cale has a lot of network."

Tbh. Cale and tch. Cale subconsciously felt shivered as Ron said.

"By the way, human."

"What is it?"

Cale made eye contact with the six-years-old Dragon who stopped connecting the device and looked toward him. Raon looked at Cale and asked.

"I cannot go through my first growth phase. Is that okay?"

"A dragon that can't go through first grown phase? That my first time hearing such thing."

Tbh. Eruhaben and other dragons doesn't believe it, so tcf. Eruhaben told them.

"Raon just go through his first grown phase later than normal dragon."

"Ah."

While the dragons are talking amongst themselves, others people in the room is confuse on what going on.

Cale recalled how Raon had buried himself underneath the blanket and cried about how he was not great and mighty because he could not activate his first growth phase. Cale wondered why Raon was suddenly bringing that up.

He thought that it might be because of Lock's berserk transformation situation, but regardless, he chose to answer back after seeing the Dragon's gaze that seemed to be begging for a response.

"Didn't I answer that last time? Don't ask me something so obvious."

"...Is it okay if I am weak?"

'What the heck is he talking about?'

Cale was in disbelief at what the scary Dragon that was far from weak was saying before casually answering back.

"I mean... he not that weak."

"I thought you were weak when I met you in the cave."

The small paw touching the round video communication device flinched.

The cave.

Raon recalled the moment he first met Cale.

His powers were restricted as he was kept under mana restricting chains.

He was weak back then. He was so weak to the point that he could not even run away and could only live in the dark cave while pretending that he didn't hear anything nor think for himself.

"Scary..."

Some nobody muttered as they felt the aura around the dragons a bit terrified and vicious.

Then he was saved.

He was saved even though he was not strong.

Raon felt the rough hands caressing his head. He also heard Cale's quiet sigh and mumble about how, 'a six-year-old Dragon is still a child.'

"Raon, although I am weaker than you, I've lived at least thirty, no, fifteen years more than you. But I am still weaker than you. I am not even as strong as you front paw. Is that a problem?"

"*Sigh... should have said ten hundred years..."

They only heard the sigh from *Eruhaben as he look so done with something.

Everyone else raised a brow at the different Eruhaben, he seem a bit tired and weird? They don't know, but they afraid to find out what wrong.

Even his counterpart can't find any problem or the source of the weird out aura of him.

While Kiana and the red-orange fox heard the muttered, they looked at each other and thought.

'You're/ I'm dead.'

Cale realized his mistake and quickly changed the years before looking at Raon.

"It is not a problem at all."

The young Dragon's stern response made Cale nod his head as if he was saying, 'Isn't that all that matters?'

Raon went back to connecting the video communication device while peeking at Cale.

He then started to speak again.

"Human, why did you save me? I am just curious!"

Raon could see Cale leaning on the chair as he responded back.

"Is there a reason that save a child?"

Tbh. Cale look confused at Raon while Raon was talking to his siblings, happily.

"Why did I save you? Just because."

"Why do you keep me by your side?"

Cale casually but honestly responded back to Raon, who seemed to have more questions than usual today.

"Do you need a reason?"

"Do we not need a reason?

Why you saved me and why you travel with me?

Do we really not need a reason for that?"

Raon had not asked until now, but he had been curious. Everything in the world had a reason. All things were connected, and those connections led to different situations.

He knew that there must be a reason that Cale and he were traveling together.

The Dragon was curious as to what that reason might be. The human who claimed to have lived at least fifteen years more than he had answered back.

"You house is our house. Is that not enough?"

Surprisingly or unsurprisingly tbh. Cale said the same thing with an even more confused face.

"Your house is our house. Is that not enough?"

Your house is our house.

Raon repeated that statement in his head. He didn't know why, but it sounded catchy. Raon thought about that for a while before storing it in his mind.

He suddenly felt full.

The six-years-old Dragon slowly started to smile.

"You're right! Human, that is enough!"

Cale didn't know what was going on, but sternly spoke to the once again energetic Raon.

"I'm confused."

Tbh. Cale tilted his head (Like a cat) which brought man people blushing or even nosebleed. Kiana and the little fox snickered at their reaction.

"The call."

"Ah, right! This great and mighty Dragon will connect it right away!"

The call was soon connected. Cale left the snickering Raon on his lap as he finished the call.

He then headed straight for bed.

Three hours.

These three hours were very precious.

Cale laid down on the bed without any hesitation in order to get his precious sleep. Cale, who laid down in his uniform so that he could get up at the last possible moment, could see Raon putting out the light inside the tent.

"Sleep is needed for human."

Raon then laid down next to Cale on the bed. However, Cale did not care as he closed his eyes.

It was easy to fall asleep as he ate until he was full along with Lock.

"He call that full... tch."

Tch. Eruhaben clicked his tongue.

'I need to tell them.'

"Just like her..."

*Eruhaben looked blankly at the sleeping *Cale. Kiana heard the whispered as she looked down with sadness and helplessness.

-

Don't be sad, little miss.

The little fox patted Kiana's lap in order to comfort her.

"Human, human."

Cale heard Raon's voice right before he fell asleep.

'...This six-year-old really has a lot of questions today.'

"Really weird, in my opinion."

The scariness of questions overwhelmed Cale. However, Raon continued to ask his question.

"Human, would you save me again if you went back in time?"

'Why is he like this today?'

"I told you not to ask something so obvious."

"Human, would you save me again if I become that weak again and require you to save me?"

Cale moved his sleepy body and put his hand on Raon's head. He felt himself slowly falling asleep as he answered back.

"Of course I would save you."

Cale then fell asleep. Raon watched Cale for a long time before burrowing next to Cale's side and rolling up his body into a circle before closing his eyes.

'I will save you even if you are weak.'

Those words echoed in Raon's mind. Thanks to that, he could easily fall asleep.

*Cale woke up as he looked at the surrounding with half-awake eyes.

'Why is the aura nearby?'

[Erm... dad, have you check the place?]

× I did, why do you ask?

[Something feels weird. I don't know why.]

(What kind of conversation is this? )

Soon the light breathing noises of the adult and the young Dragon filled the tent.

The next day.

Beeeeeep- Beeeeeep-

Cale squirmed after hearing the sound of the alarm. He needed to open his eyes, but could not easily do so as he wanted to sleep some more.

"...Oo......"

Cale squirmed a bit more before forcing himself to open his eyes. He could see the ceiling of the dark tent.

Beeeeeep Beeeeeep-

The sound of the alarm. The alarm was sounding in order to wake Cale, as well as the others nearby. Cale sat up on the bed.

"Aigoo."

He sounded like an old man getting up. Cale lifted his hand up and tried to wipe the side of his eyes. He then flinched.

"Hmm?"

'Something is weird.'

Everyone quickly paid attention to the screen, they almost forget that why were suppose to look at a war.

The white star and his subordinates all looked with excitement as they thought they gonna see they victory.

One hooded person on their side walked away from the group and sat down on the edge of the nutruel side, nobody (expect Kiana and some) noticed at he can go out the barrier. While another one was frowning with concern but hide it with a smile.

It was too quiet right now.

It should be very loud right now. Someone should be pushing on his stomach right now.

But no, it was quiet.

Cale heard something instead.

Huuuuuu, huuuuu.

It was someone breathing.

However, it was kind of rough breathing.

"It my time!"

Raon look happy but their concern in his eyes, On patted him with Hong give him apple pie to reassure him.

Many were confused but the dragons knew what Raon was talking about.

Cale slowly turned his head.

Beeeeeeep- Beeeeeeep-

The alarm was still going off around him. Cale's eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness and let him see the existence next to him.

Yes, right next to him. This existence was curled up sleeping right next to him.

He could see the curled up Black Dragon.

Cale slowly reached his hand toward Raon's forehead.

Huuuuuu, huuuuu.

He had heard this type of breathing before.

Cale's palm landed on Raon's forehead.

Cale started to frown.

It was hot.

It was too hot.

Raon's body was on fire.

"What happened?"

Tbh. Cale was worried but Dodori answered in a rather excited tone.

"That little dragon is experiencing his first grown phase, so there nothing to worry about!"

"But, the battle was about to start? Won't he be in danger?"

That make Dodori speechless but *Eruhaben answered nonchalantly like nothing bothers him.

"Cale won't leave a child behind, he maybe will carry Raon."

He could see Raon's black wings fallen to his sides without any strength.

Raon's face looked as if he had lost consciousness because his fever was too high.

The battle was about to start in just a few moments, but Raon was sick.

"Ahem, since this finished. I'll give you all 15 minutes to rest than we continue."

*************************************************************************************************

◡̈⋆ʜᴇʟʟᴏ(●'◡'●)ノ

How are you? Are you guys well?

I hope you guys are safe during this pandemic. Well, what do you think of this chapter?

You guys must be curious who are *Eruhaben and *Cale is, right?

Well, I'm not gonna reveal anything regard of their information.

Hope you like this chapter, don't forget to vote and comments on this chapter

(๑′ᴗ‵๑)I Lᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 3.4K 64
A college going girl.. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
34.5K 2.3K 56
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
33.5K 1.9K 42
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
256K 5.8K 57
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc