Born to be mine [ON HOLD]

By miniARMY7

Skylar Leon is a well-known Soul-scientist specialising in soul-sickness visiting New York to find her soulma... More

Characters 1
Characters 2
Soulmate encyclopaedia
Chapter One: Headache
Chapter Two: First touch
Chapter Three: Angel
Chapter Four: Storytime
Chapter Five: Hospital
Chapter Seven: Whole
Chapter Eight: The incident
Chapter Nine: Questions
Marks
Chapter Ten: First night
Chapter Eleven: Test results
Chapter Twelve: The Operation
A/N 💜
Chapter Thirteen: The day after
Chapter Fourteen: Interviews
Chapter Fifteen: Fix you
Chapter sixteen: Boxing
Chapter seventeen: Queen
Chapter Eighteen: Massage
A/N sorry not an update
Chapter Nineteen: Breakfast
Chapter Twenty: Photos

Chapter Six: NDA

2.3K 97 14
By miniARMY7

When speaking;

"English"

"Korean"

Thoughts are always in the person's native language.

Jimin's pov

Oh my god, I can't believe we found our soulmates. Sky Noona is so beautiful and sweet and lovely and aaaaaggghhh. She makes me feel so protected. I always feel like that with all my members but to have that with a woman too is amazing. Can't wait to see her again.

We just arrived at the BTS and Connect, a piece of art next to the river with the skyline of New York in the distance. It looks amazing and I'm enjoying the scenery, even though it's a little cold out. In between the individual shoots, we walk around and some of us are filming the other members. We need to get enough footage to fill a Bangtan bomb while we wait for Namjoon to come here so we can take the group pictures.

I had just finished filming with Hoseok when Jungkook starts filming me with a phone while I walk by the water. I give him a finger heart and a small kissy face.

(1.03 till 1.06)

"But it's not my phone," he says while walking away.

"What? It's not?" I ask surprised.

My finger hearts are only meant for my soulmate's phone, not some random phone from an assistant or something.

"Guys! Namjoon-ah is here! Let's take the photos so we can go back to the hotel. I want to take a nap before rehearsal tonight" Yoongi calls out to us.

"Okay, Hyung we're coming," I say running to the rest of the group. I see Skylar standing next to Sejin talking about something. 

It looks serious, judging by their expressions. I don't care, I need to hug her.

"Noona!" I say while jumping on her back and hugging her tightly.

"Hey, Jimini. How is it going here?" Skylar asks

"Good, but it's even better now you're here," I flirt while letting her go so she can turn around.

"Agh thanks cutie. You look amazing! Very sophisticated." She steps back a little to take a better look at me and starts to lick her lips.

God, she is sexy. I want to kiss her so bad. I also love it so much that she is just a little bit shorter than me without her heels on. Maybe a few centimetres or so but still. I noticed that this morning and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. Although I like that she is towering over me right now with her heels on, making me feel small. Please kiss me...

She leans closer and kisses my nose before stepping back to greet the others.

Agh so close.

"Go have fun with the shoot baby. I'm going to call the home front, telling my parents about you guys," Skylar says with a proud smile, making me blush.

"Okay, I will. Please say hi from me," I say before I get called back to the guys.

We start our shoot and pose for about an hour and a half before we all notice something going on behind the camera.

I can see Skylar is back from making her call and is arguing with Sejin about something. I think we all do. I look at Yoongi and Namjoon and see that they also want to know what is going on. As soon as the photographer yells that it's a wrap we all go to our soulmate.

"What's going on here?" Namjoon asks.

"Nothing we need to discuss here. Let us all go to the hotel so we can have some privacy," says Sejin.

We all agree and go to the vans. Skylar is asked to ride with the staff. She looks at Namjoon for confirmation. When he nods she gets in her car and the car drives off with a bodyguard driving. We all file in the four black SUVs. I am riding with Kookie today.

"What do you think that was about?" I ask Jungkook.

"I don't know Hyung, but I do not want to be the one to piss Noona off. Did you see her look at Sejin-ssi just now?" Jungkook says.

"Yeah, I know. She looked really hot though. Imagine Noona punishing us for something." I say dreamily.

Okay, time to think about something else or I will get a boner. And by the looks of it Kook as well.

"Like I would let her do that to me. I will do the punishment for sure." Jungkook scoffs.

"We'll see." I snicker.

I am pretty sure she is our Dominant. She already had Yoongi Hyung kneeling. I can't imagine her not being our full dominant.

When we enter our hotel we ride the elevator to our floor and automatically walk to the end of the corridor to Skylar's suite. Yoongi and Hoseok are already there making small talk with Skylar.

One by one we all filed into the living area of the suite, getting some water or soda from the fridge and sitting down on the couches and chairs. The last to arrive are the managers, Sejin, Hobeom and Jigaemae.

"So what is this all about, Hyung?" Seokjin asks. He is sitting on the couch next to Namjoon and Taehyung with Jungkook standing behind it. I sit on the other couch with Skylar and Yoongi while Hoseok and Sejin sit in the chairs. Hobeom and Jigaemae are standing behind Sejin.

How they are sitting:

"I am trying to do my job, but your soulmate is being stubborn," Sejin said, looking at us. I can see Skylar is getting frustrated because of the language.

"What do you mean stubborn? And please talk in English, Sejin Hyung, so we can all understand." Namjoon says pointedly.

"I am not being stubborn. I am not just signing something I can't read," Skylar exploded, taking a stack of papers out of her bag and throwing it on the table. If looks could kill, Sejin would be burned to a crisp. Yoongi takes the pages and starts reading.

"It is just an NDA. It's for your soulmate's protection." Sejin tried to explain to Skylar.

"This is not just an NDA, Hyung. It's a guideline on what she can and can't do around us." Yoongi says with venom coating his voice.

"What! Give me that." Namjoon says and starts reading the document as well with Seokjin looking over his shoulder.

"This is the standard NDA we have for everyone within our company." Hobeom is trying to explain, but all he sees are angry stares.

"Yeah well, I'm not within your company, now am I? So I'm not signing it. As a matter of fact, I will not sign anything before my company lawyers can have a look at it." Skylar is in full business mode now.

"Company lawyers? What company?" Jigaemae asks, bewildered.

"Leon Souls Technology," I say in a very dangerous voice. Everyone starts to sit up straight and tries to not move a muscle. The managers are shocked by this news. They look at me and one by one shuffle back and avoid eye contact. It is not something that happens often, but when I'm mad, you would not like to mess with me. It doesn't happen often, but when it does... Even the dominants of our male group are afraid of angry Park Jimin. The only one that is matching my energy right now is Skylar.

Noona is a fierce woman. I think I am falling in love with her already.

"Manager-nim. Even you can see that she is not just some employee of Big Hit. She is our soulmate. Noona will do anything to protect us. She is our Dominant." I say. As soon as I say the last sentence Jungkook looks doubtful at me.

Does he think he can be the dominant of Sky Noona? I highly doubt it.

"As my soulmate said, I will do anything to protect them, but I will not be hindered in the way I conduct myself when I'm with my soulmates. I would be willing to sign a document that states that I will not enclose any information about them that is not approved by Big Hit, but I will not be kept from them in any shape or form," Skylar says in a cool and calm voice, "I understand that they have an image to maintain and such, and I will not purposely stand in the way of that, but I will not lie for you. If I have to lie I do it at the request of my soulmates, no one else. We will decide what is best for us as a soul-group, not you or your company."

"What she just said is the truth, Sejin Hyung," Taehyung says. Our human lie detector.

"And it's not just you who can ask for an NDA for that matter. I think I need Big Hit to sign something similar for the protection of our youngest soulmate Jasmine." Skylar declares.

"I agree," says Namjoon, leaning forward, "I think we need to talk this out with Bang PD-nim when we are back in Korea. Right now you have our promise we will not deliberately do anything to compromise our image. We will keep to our schedule as much as possible, but before we leave we all need to get to New York Soul hospital together to wake our last soulmate up."

Everyone starts to nod in agreement and Sejin sighs "Okay I will talk with Bang PD-nim about this and will let you know what he said."

"No need," Seokjin says while he pulls out his phone and makes a call with the speaker as loud as possible.

"Hello, Seokjin-ah. How are you? How is New York so far?" Bang PD-nim's voice booms from the phone.

"I'm very well, thank you Hyung. New York has been... eventful. We met our soulmate this morning." Seokjin says

"Oh, how good it is to hear that! At last, one of the last two has shown up. I told you it would work out." Bang PD says cheerfully.

"Yes, it has. But the managers want her to sign an NDA right now to limit us being with her." Seokjin says, his voice turning serious.

"Are they there now?" Bang PD asks.

"Yes we all are and you are on speaker," Namjoon interjects and we all turn to the managers.

"Oh good. Now listen here," Suddenly Bang's voice turned from friendly to serious, "I will not have this nonsense about limiting soulmates. We will not do this to our idols, including our younger group when they find theirs. She will not sign anything and is free to do what she wants as long as you, as a soul-group, agree on it." A round of sighs is heard through the suite. Skylar is looking at us for a translation, but it seems Bang PD-nim isn't done yet, "If you want to go public, let me know so we can prepare. If not, then we will do everything to keep you all safe and private for as long as possible. Am I clear?"

"Yes sir," the boys and the managers say together.

"What is happening?" Skylar asks Yoongi.

"Oh, is that her?" Bang asks enthusiastically, "Hello, my name is Bang Si-Hyuk, CEO of Big Hit entertainment, but everyone always calls me Bang PD. How lovely to hear that they found you."

"Hello, sir. My name is Skylar Leon, co-founder and lead scientist of Leon Souls Technology. Good to hear from you as well." Skylar says in a pleasant tone.

"Skylar-ssi, what a pleasure to speak to you. I must say I am surprised to hear that you are their soulmate. I thought you had already bonded..." Bang PD says with a questioning voice.

"I have Si-Hyuk-ssi, she is our youngest soulmate, Jasmine," Skylar says.

I don't know why but the fact that she used his first name with the ssi after it is turning me on. She put herself on the same level as our big boss. In a way, she is, with her own company and all. But it is still a ballsy thing to do.

"Ah, so your soul-group is complete. How wonderful to hear! Is she there as well?" Bang PD asks cheerfully.

"No sir, she is in the hospital here in New York. She is in a coma right now. But with all of her soulmates found we can hopefully get her to wake up. We need the time to do that though." Namjoon says.

"Of course Namjoon-ah! What is on the schedule tomorrow?" Bang PD asks, turning serious again.

"To launch the release of the new album we have the comeback live tomorrow and the rest of the day is filled with some interviews and appearances after," Sejin says quickly.

"Is there any free time until you fly back?" Bang PD asks.

"It's pretty packed with interviews, rehearsals, appearances on Jimmy Fallon, and the shoot at Grand Central Station," Hobeom informs us.

"Is it possible to get to the hospital this evening or some other date at night in the following three nights?" Bang PD

"You fly back in three days?!" Skylar asks, making us nod our heads, "Well that doesn't give me a lot of time..." She frowns deep in thought.

"We can't delay our departure. We start off this comeback tomorrow. If we delay now it will be suspicious to the public." Hobeum says.

I don't want to leave Jasmine behind without helping her. We need her! I don't care what the public thinks.

"I will ask my colleagues and the hospital staff if it is possible to do it tonight. It will be quite the operation with this many soulmates in one room. And on such short notice. We would need a space big enough. And the staff present will have to be people we trust." Skylar says.

"We will need to have them sign an NDA," Sejin says, already thinking about the worst-case scenarios.

"You and your NDA. I understand that it is very important that we are not outed to the public, especially with the album coming out, but all the medical staff are under oath. They can't provide personal information about a patient or their soulmates to anyone. Other staff can be made up of your company's people for security." Skylar says while pulling out her phone from her bag. "I will call the head Anima Medicus to see what we can do." And she walks off to make the call.

"She is a strong-headed woman, isn't she? I like her. She speaks her mind and isn't afraid to do so." Bang PD-nim says.

"She is also very truthful. Not once so far has she lied to us." Taehyung is smiling when he says that. Seokjin pulls him closer to him so he can cuddle Taehyung. It makes me smile to see my soulmates so close.

"Do you know what her power is?" Bang PD-nim asked.

"She can move things with her mind. She is very strong too. She lifted Namjoon-ah as if it was nothing." Yoongi says smugly, shocking the rest of us. Namjoon started to blush when he remembered the moment.

"That could be useful. Maybe she can come on as security. Or maybe medical staff because of her medical background." Hobeom says considering.

"I don't think Noona would want that. She is too smart to be wasted like that. And she has her own company to run." I say while the rest of the guys nod in agreement.

"We haven't talked about that yet. But we will find a way to make this work with the upcoming tour and everything." Namjoon says, placating the managers.

"What about your other soulmate? What do you know about her?" Bang PD-nim asks.

"Not much. I only saw her for about an hour and a half. She is very beautiful though. Soft voice, delicate figure, beautiful golden skin and brown hair that seem to shine so bright." Namjoon says dreamily.

"How do you know what she sounds like Hyung? I thought she was in a coma?" Jungkook asks with a frown.

⋘⋙⋘⋙⋘⋙⋘⋙

Wordcount: 2686

A/N I'm sorry I had to cut it off here because the chapter was getting too long otherwise. It's getting a little heated between Skylar and the boys' management. What do you think?

Also a question from last week's chapter, what changes shall I make to the powers of the rap line? I think I will keep the power of Namjoon. I think I found a nice way to write it in the story. But if you have a new possible power please let me know.

Please comment and vote

⋘⋙⋘⋙⋘⋙⋘⋙

Edited 03/05/2022: Only aesthetical and grammatical changes.

Edited 21/07/2022: Only aesthetical and grammatical changes.

Edited 17/10/2022: Only aesthetical and grammatical changes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.9K 52
Soulmates. Will you find yours and hope shows up in the form of a medication intended to help people find their own true match. Hope at last! Or not...
803K 33.3K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...
136K 8.5K 56
BTS OT7-soulmate au BTS×OC poly They say getting your soulmark when you turn 20 is the best thing to happen in your life. A bond that allows you to f...
1.8M 62.4K 63
When soulmates turn fifteen, whatever your soulmate writes on their body, will also appear on yours. They can also feel each other's pain and heart b...