|| ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐„๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐‘ || โœ”๏ธ

By myselfayisha

Everything was stop at that moment. His dark orbs was piercing through her soul. She can't get away her eyes... More

INTRO!
PROLOGUE
PART - 2
PART - 3
PART - 5 (1)
PART - 5 (2)
PART - 6
PART - 7
PART - 8
PART - 9
PART - 10
PART - 11
PART - 12
PART - 13
PART - 14
PART - 15
PART - 16
PART - 17
AUTHOR'S NOTE :(
PART - 18
PART - 19
PART - 20
PART - 21
PART - 22
PART - 23
PART - 24
PART - 25
PART - 26
PART - 27
EPILOGUE
hey, just take a look please

PART - 4

7.1K 282 16
By myselfayisha

It was none other than your twin sister Lia.
"Come on baby let's gooo!" "Yah!You scared me"

Both of you reached at home. Then you straightly went to your bathroom to take a quick shower. After that you changed into a comfy outfit and went directly to the kitchen.

Your outfit

Lia's outfit

"About your job.. I discussed it with boss and he agreed. I registered your details so, you can start work from tomorrow" Lia said drinking her milk.
"Oh..great!" you flashed a bright smile at her.
She gave you a thumbs-up. You nodded drinking your orange juice .

12:00 AM. The clock shows 12:00 AM. It's been two hours you staring at the bracelet.
How will I give this to him? Ahh.. I can give this to Jennie, she will give to him . No.. May be she'll attack me with questions. I'll give to him. But how ?
Aishhh!! Whatever!

After a long fight with your mind you put the bracelet back to your bag and drifted off to your dreamland.

Meanwhile - Taehyung's home

"SHITTT..." Tae shouted throwing his books from the shelf to floor.
"What's the matter , oppa?" Jennie and Soo-bin entered to his room with a confused face.
"My bracelet is missing" He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.
"Do you n-need any help?" Jennie asked cautiously.
Because she knew very well that how will be Taehyung's behaviour once he got angry.

His answer was silence. Noticing his silence they quickly joined with him.
"Oppaa, are you sure it'll be here? Did you check your car ?" Jennie asked opening his closet.
"I checked, it's not there " " What if it's lost- " "NOO!!"
💥SMASH💥
Another flower vase just crashed into pieces.
"Soo-bin!" Jennie glared at him.
"I j-just- " " GET OUT both of you"

~

RIIINGG....
First period has started. You were a bit late to college. Bcoz of coming by the scooter you were a bit confused by the way to college.
There was no one in the college ground nor in the hallway.

"Shit! I'll never come again in my life in this damn scooter" You muttered under your breath.
"Hey, wait.. I am coming too" You stopped in your tracks and confusedly looked back.
There coming Jungkook smiling at you.

You smiled back and you both walked hurriedly.
Why is he coming with me!?

"Ms.Soyeong , can we come in?" Jungkook asked.

Everyone in the class looked both of you in a wondered look. You felt a little bit of nervous.
"Why are you late, Lina?" "Umm..Mam, I overslept" You lied.
"On the second day of your college!? You have to concentrate on your studies, Lina. Don't repeat this" She warned. You nodded immediately.
"And you, I don't know what to say to you. I told you more than hundred times" She shouted at Jungkook. But he remained cool. She sighed and gestured both of you to come in.

Walking to your seat some girls were glaring at you and others were whispering something while looking at you.
Four of your friends' mouth were wide open.
You seated beside Lisa.
"What's going on , babe?" She winked at you.
"What? Nothing" "Explain after class" She said in a serious tone. You sighed.

Time skips~

"It was nothing. I just met him in the hallway, then he joined with me"
"So, that's what happened" Jisoo said nodding her head.
"Yeah.." "Don't you think he has something to you?"Rose said with a smirk.
"Geez... What are you guys thinking? Go to your classes, go...go.." You pushed them. They laughed and left. You ignored it with a small smile.

It was your free period. Your sub language was Korean, bcoz you were not fluent in it. Your friends were selected other foreign languages.
You decided to go to the library.

You were walking through the hallway to the library, then a familiar tall figure caught your attention.
It was Jennie's brother who walking through the opposite hallway. At that time you remembered about the bracelet

~~~

Missing of bracelet caused him very upset and angry.

~~~

"HEYY.."
"HEY SENIOR..." He didn't paid any attention to your voice.
Is he deaf?
You jogged towards him and stood in front of him blocking his way.

Your eyes locked again. Oh God, Not again! Your heart started beating like you are now in a running race. You never felt before these nervousness in front of any guy. You tried your best to act normal and said "Senior, I have a thing to give you" "Throw it to the dustbin" he said coldly without breaking the eye contact.
You looked at him in confusion.
"Eh..I was " "Look, I don't have any time for that and you are new here, right? So concentrate on your studies or go and look another guy"
Now you got the point. You slightly laughed. He looked at you in confusion.
"Senior.. you are misunderstanding me, I am not here for confess you" you managed to control your laugh and continued "I am here for this" you handed him the bracelet. His face brightened and showed a adorable smile while looking at the bracelet. But within seconds it changed into cold expression.

"Where did you get this? Who gave you this?" You shivered at his anger tone.
"Huh!? I-I was" "Tell me how did you get this?" His voice started to raise .
Looking furiously to your eyes he started come forward. You moved backwards until your back touched on the wall.
He raised his hand and put it on the wall beside your shoulder. Your vision started to become blur because of the tears that filled in your eyes.
"Tell me" he shouted.
"I-It fell from your p-pocket yesterday s-so I took it to give t-to you" A drop of tear escaped from your eye.
His face softened and immediately he backed away.
"I...I am sorry I didn't mean to-" before he could finish his sentence you immediately ran from there.
God knows where.

______________________________________

Hello chingu-ya

How are you guys?

My exam is over!!💃💃

Hope you guys liked this chapter

Do vote and share

LOVE YOU GUYS 😚💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 899 20
โ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. โž ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด...
1M 24.7K 48
Supermodel Kim Taehyung has been your best friend for two years, but one weekend changed everything... forever. "If I had to pinpoint it, I'd say tha...
434K 15.4K 65
(COMPLETED) ยฉcherryeon7 2021 NEEDS A LOT OF EDITING! . . Y/N...a girl with her only supporting pillar Cherry enjoying the best day of her life until...
36.7K 1.1K 27
TAEHYUNG FF -This is dramatic sweet love story of two people who were best friend in the past but their fate made them separate. After many years lat...