Sasunarusasu Proof

By nu7682

Hi, this is not a fanfiction its canon sns moments. If you don't like this ship there's the door 👉🏽🚪 plea... More

A/n
Intro
Precious
Precious pt. 2
You are precious to me
that's how it is

Usuratonkachi

78 2 0
By nu7682

What the point of this arguing on 'Usuratonkachi' vs 'annoying' ??
Even if Usuratonkachi is a good word or not, it's a different thing..

No. 1 - No. 2

Admiring N mental power and laughs at his silliness. Here he also called Kakashi as Usuratonkachi .

No. 3 - No. 4

His worries for Naruto.

No. 5

His caring towards Naruto.

No. 6

Although Sasuke was in so much pain as all those needles pierced in his body, but he showed a calm expression towards Naruto. By enduring the pain he talking to Naruto softly and caring.

No. 7

Taunting him.

No. 8

Saving him.

No. 9

When Naruto spouted he was fake, Sasuke call him Usuratonkachi not Naruto.

No. 10

Bossing around Naruto... You know when he flashbacks Naruto moments in Wave arc, there was also a funny moment included in it 'When N hears Sasuke calling him, he tripped and falls to the ground'. It shows how much he loves his funny side.

No. 11

His smile towards the Overjoying Naruto.

No. 12

His way of talking to N.

No. 13

His caring and worried side about N.

No. 14

I often heard that Sasuke stops calling N as Usuratonkachi after he met Itachi. Then what is this??

No. 15

Again kishi draws a full panel of Sasuke turning and facing Naruto, calling him 'Usuratonkachi'. After this, we never heard Sasuke call him Usuratonkachi,until their reconcilation.VOTE1 was the parting away of N & S.

Bonus : No. 16 - No. 17

It was the callback when N reached at The Valley of the End. They don't know what personal space tbh.

Bonus: No. 18 - No. 19

In, no. 18 - It was the callback when he reached at the Valley of the End and he was thinking about the good memories N shared with Sasuke.
In, no. 19 - Sasuke was extremely observant enough to listen to some random crap that Naruto spouts at the moment when he was 8... And took it as his own... And gave a new meaning to it. Instead of calling N as Na-Ru-To, Sasuke calls him using U-Su-Ra-Ton-Ka-Chi. Sasuke was willing to expend his energy to address him using a 6 syllabic word.

No. 20

No. 21

In VOTE2 with 'Usuratonkachi', it remarks as Sasuke was back, he was back to himself . Naruto pull him out of the darkness.Look at the emotions, suffering, pain, all these are brought together in a single panel using  'Usuratonkachi'. Now you know why a 6 syllabic word like Usuratonkachi was important to both the parties.

In boruto:

Even though Idgaf about Boruto, but this was in the movie (by Kishimoto) and also adopted in the manga, so I can't avoid it. [Ikemoto can't change the pattern of the bond between N&S, bcz he worked with Kishimoto for a long time. Even if they want to change,they need to rewrite Naruto manga from ch1 to ch699].

Sasuke often use が in Usuratonkachi, it defines the subject which means the person who performed the action. How the word creates likeうすら & とんかち, thin/light + Hammer. In manga and in anime they subbed it as ' idiot' or 'moron', which distorts the exact meaning behind the word.

Sasuke once call him 'Dobe' in the beginning of ch. 3 , but he never used it again. Dobe which means 'you were ranked last', but after he saw how Naruto grow stronger and he was not weak, he stop not to use Dobe and started calling him as Usuratonkachi.

Sasuke never gives nickname to anyone in the Manga rather than Naruto. He rarely even address 'sensei', and that only he used it for Iruka sensei in the forest arc. Sasuke has never used  ~ちゃん (-chan) or ~君 (-kun) to address to any of his peers. Yes, he used ~さん (-san) to refer Itachi (兄さん). He created his own meaning to the vocabulary word to addressing his one and only Naruto.
Naruto was Sasuke's one and only Usuratonkachi. The nickname that we have never  heard before, it was only for Naruto. Don't judge it by using it as a useless word which was referred to call Naruto. Even if someone give a nickname to the important person calling more than their real name, it means they care and loves you. In the case of Sasuke, the way he calls 'usuratonkachi' , there was emotions, caring, Worriness, happiness, calmness, all feelings are included in it. It was not just a word, it was his 'light' and 'life'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 721 22
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...
62.3K 3.5K 52
ហេតុតែស្រឡាញ់បងស្រីសុខចិត្តមកបម្រីម៉ាហ្វៀដែរមានចិត្តឃោឃៅចំនួសបងស្រីដោយដឹងហើយថានិងមានរឿងអ្វីកើតឡើងក៏ប៉ុន្តែដែរធ្វើដើម្បីបងស្រី។តើនិងមានរឿងអ្វីបន្ទាប់ព...
38.7K 1.4K 33
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
93.1K 9.6K 48
Name: "𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧"🔞 - اگه این‌قدر علاقه به مردن داری... می‌تونم زودتر از این تمرین‌های کشنده دخلت رو بیارم! جونگ‌کوک که گونه و چونش توی...