The Prototype (My Hero Academ...

BIG__GUY tarafından

A boy who wishes for change in society, to make the world a better place for everyone in it. He will do whate... Daha Fazla

Prologue: Symbol of Fear
UA Sports Festival: Part 1
UA Sports Festival: Part 2
UA Sports Festival: Part 3
UA Sports Festival: Part 4
The Hero Killer
Training Camp
Project: New Dawn
All For One: Part 1
All For One: Part 2
UA
Dorms

USJ

3K 104 6
BIG__GUY tarafından

Some time passed since (y/n) had a run in with Eraser Head. For the first time in months, (y/n) came out of his apartment while there was still some sun out. There was one place (y/n) had in mind that he wanted to finally be able to see in person. In the distance he saw them, two large glass buildings forming somewhat of a letter H. (Y/n) looked at the buildings with interest, he didn't leave his eyes off of them. (Y/n) then felt something hit him. He looked down and saw a boy with green hair.

Midoriya: Ow...! Sorry about that. I should've watched where I was going...

(Y/n): Need a hand?

(Y/n) put his hand down to help him up.

Midoriya: Thanks.

There was a noticeable difference in height between the two boys. Izuku had to look up.

(Y/n): Do you go to this school?

Midoriya turned around.

Midoriya: Y-yeah... I'm learning to be a hero...

(Y/n): A hero... What's your quirk?

Midoriya: Oh, I... I-uh... It's uh... I can increase power on parts of my body.

(Y/n): So like super strength?

Midoriya: Uh... Yeah...

(Y/n): How did you get into UA?

Midoriya: I, uh... Took an exam...

(Y/n): I see. Well thanks for chat.

Midoriya: Y-yeah. N-no problem...

Izuku walked away while (y/n) walked closer to the building, stopping at the gates.

(Y/n): UA High... This is the place she spoke so high of.

(Y/n) looked at his hands and clenched his fists.

(Y/n): I wish... I...

He relaxed his hands and walked back to his apartment.

- Timeskip -

(Y/n) checked the news and saw that they were filming in front of the UA building.

(Y/n): All Might is a teacher at UA? Someone must've leaked that information... Or else they would've announced it long before the semester started.

They also showed some of the students they tried to interview, one of them being Izuku. Aizawa then came into view.

Aizawa: He's off today. You're interrupting our classes. Please leave.

(Y/n) turns off the TV.

(Y/n): Guess I have to pay another visit to UA.

(Y/n) went back to UA, wearing a hoodie to hide his face. When he gets there, he sees that the door looks like it's been melted through.

(Y/n): That mob must've been a distraction, someone wanted something from here. I have to find that green haired kid again...

(Y/n) waited in the same spot when he bumped into the green haired UA student.

I hope I don't spook him...

(Y/n) hid so that he wouldn't see him. When Midoriya walked by him, he grabbed him.

(Y/n): I'm gonna let you go. But you can't run, and you can't scream. Understand?

Midoriya nodded. (Y/n) let him go and he looked at him. He couldn't see his face because of the hood.

Midoriya: W-who are you...?

(Y/n) created a spark in his hand and Izuku's eyes grew wide.

Midoriya: Y-you're the vigilante Black Bolt!

(Y/n): I need you to do something for me. If you don't trust me, I get it. But this is important.

(Y/n) took out a small device with a button on it.

(Y/n): I think what happened at UA isn't a coincidence. Something big is going to happen. Take this, and whenever you're in trouble press the button and I'll show up as soon as I can. Got it?

Midoriya: Y-yeah.

(Y/n) nods and walks off.

- Timeskip -

(Y/n) spent the whole time in his apartment, waiting for the signal from Izuku. He was looking at a computer screen that showed the map of Japan.

(Y/n): C'mon... Give me something.

Suddenly, a dot appeared on the map. It appeared at at USJ.

(Y/n) quickly put his gear, but then took out a black mask. He ran his hand along the face part of the mask.

(Y/n): Never thought I'd have to use you again... But I can't let them see my face. Especially now...

He placed the mask over head head, his eyes only being visible. (Y/n) ran towards the window and jumped off. He started to fly towards the USJ. As he got closer to the building he could sense several heart beats through electrical impulses, and many of them were beating fast. Hovered on top of the building, and through the windows he could see that All Might was fighting a Nomu. (Y/n) lands in the middle of them. Dust blocks everyone's vision as he lands. (Y/n) looks behind him and sees that All Might was starting to release steam

All Might...

(Y/n) pulled down his hood and eyed the Nomu with malicious intent. Meanwhile Shigaraki started to scratch himself.

Shigaraki: No...! No...! No! You shouldn't be here! This is supposed to be a match between Nomu and All Might!

(Y/n) looked back at Midoriya and the rest of his classmates.

(Y/n): Protect your classmates. Let me deal with this.

All Might: You're help is appreciated bu—

(Y/n): You should make sure your students don't get involved.

(Y/n) charged at Nomu, using speed and agility to move around his large opponent. He zipped in a flash all around the Nomu, who would swing at nothing but air. (Y/n) started to hammer away at the Nomu's body, his lighting infused strikes tearing apart skin and flesh. The Nomu jumped back and started to heal it's wounds. The Nomu roared and charged (y/n), it's flurry of strikes started to increase in speed. (Y/n) had to go on a defensive and cover himself. The Nomu grabbed (y/n) with its two large hands and slammed him to the floor. The Nomu tried to step on him but (y/n) rolled out the way. (Y/n) jumped back and flew into the Nomu and pushed him away. The Nomu fell and (y/n) threw a lighting bolt at it that penetrated it cleanly, but it managed to regenerate the wound quickly.

(Y/n): Hyper-Regeneration... Yours is pretty good.

(Y/n) took off his sweater and revealed the sleeveless body armor he wore underneath. He popped his knuckles and got in a fighting stance. The Nomu charged at (y/n) again, who coated himself in lightning. The Nomu swung at (y/n) but (y/n) was too fast. In a blink of an eye (y/n) hit the Nomu with a flurry of punches.

(Y/n) grabbed the Nomu's head and face-planted it to the floor. He pressed his foot hard against the Nomu's head.

(Y/n): You Nomu's always were made with one obvious weakness...

(Y/n) placed his hands on it and paralyzed it with lightning. (Y/n) stepped on the Nomu's head, making it screech in pain. All Might was starting to reach his limit, the stream he released was increasing more and more, it managed to covered the fight of (y/n) and the Nomu. But that didn't stop (y/n).

(Y/n): No matter how many Nomu's he makes... They will always be worthless.

(Y/n) started to punch the Nomu's head in relentlessly,

(Y/n): Wothless! *Punch* Piece! *Punch* Of! *Punch* Trash! *Punch*

the Nomu screeched in pain from every blow until it eventually stopped. Everyone waited for the smoke to dissipate. What they saw was (y/n) standing over the motionless body of the Nomu, his hands covered in blood.

Shigaraki started to scratch himself.

Shigaraki: Who is this!?

(Y/n) turned his back on them and started to walk towards Midoriya and the rest of his classmates.

Shigaraki: This is... Revenge for Nomu!

Shigaraki sprinted towards (y/n) to attack him, and Kurogiri teleported him closer.

All Might: Behind you!

(Y/n) turned and saw Shigaraki stretch his hand out, only mere inches from (y/n)'s face. Midoriya got in the way. Shigaraki put his hand towards Midoriya, but (y/n) felt a small surge of power come from him. (Y/n) acted quickly and blasted Shigaraki back with a lightning bolt.

Kurogiri: We must escape. Nomu is dead and the heroes will be here any minute.

(Y/n): I won't let you get away!

(Y/n) started to run towards them but Kurogiri was already enveloping Shigaraki in his black mist.

Shigaraki: The next time we meet All Might... You're dead. And you too...

Then they were gone. All Might's steam now covered a large area. (Y/n) walked towards them but a bullet hit close to his feet, making him step back. In the entrence of the USJ he saw several Pro Heroes.

Seems that I've overstayed my welcome.

More bullets started to be shot at him, one even managed to pierce him in the leg.

(Y/n) fell to a knee and another bullet him in the shoulder. Midoriya ran in front of him to stop Snipe from shooting.

Midoriya: Please stop! He helped us!

Snipe: He's a vigilante. Now move out of the way kid.

(Y/n): *Whispering* I'm going to place something on the ground. I want you to take it. It's a small phone, use it if you ever need to contact me.

Midoriya: *Whispering* Right.

A bolt of lightning came down from the sky and struck (y/n), and he was gone. He appeared back at his apartment. His wounds started to slowly heal and he stood up.

(Y/n): So the both of you have chosen your successors...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
64.7K 2.9K 94
A boy who was meant to be seen as non ordinary. Who isn't one to reveal many things about himself due to having minimal trust in others. Who would do...
760 75 13
What if several tragic events meet in quick succession and drive the boy to the brink? A broken dream in early childhood Losing your best friend to r...
12.1K 659 16
The world isn't fair. That's what she accepted at a very young age. Y/n L/n was represented as a burden to society. She was left in the shadows of h...