Red Is For Love (Io Shirai X...

By Freedom_Fighter24

Kai Hosako, the twin brother of Kaori Hosako, is Japan's first autistic pro wrestler who made waves in New Ja... More

Profile
Debut
In-Ring Debut
Training Together
Masami's Debut
Adam vs Ren
Surprise!
Yokohama
Tokyo
Talk(s)
Six Man Tag
Head Over Heels?
Strong vs Hosako
Ready To Fight
Happy Birthday Minoru!
Making History
Moving In And Birthdays
On The Trail
One More Day
WarGames Pt. 1
WarGames Pt. 2
After WarGames
The Old Returns
Two Segments
Time Together
Phoenix Pt. 1
Phoenix Pt. 2
Challengers
Livestream
First Squash Match (As A Champion)
Johnny vs Ren II
Writing A Book
New York Pt. 1
New York Pt. 2
Attack of The Fan
New Look, New Attitude
Return
Be Mine
EVOLVE Pt. 1
EVOLVE Pt. 2
Promo
Johnny vs Ren III
Masami's Birthday
New Entrance
XXV
No More BS
Mixed Tag Match
Toronto
Ren vs Io
Contendership
Invasion
Something's Wrong
Confrontation
Back To Full Sail
Happy Day
Strong vs Hosako II
Fish vs Hosako II
Unexpected
Appreciation
8 Man Tag
A Big Mistake
Final Straw
Split Interview
Yes?
Preparations
War Pt 1
War Pt 2
Wrestlemania 36
Special Day
Epilogue Pt 1
Epilogue Pt 2
The Process of Creating Kai "Ren" Hosako

Yamaguchi

272 5 34
By Freedom_Fighter24

~With Kai~

Tonight was Kaori and I's mixed tag match against The Miz and Maryse and before the show, I highly requested that the announcer would announce us in a hometown way and that request came through, which I'm so thankful for.

When we arrived, we made sure no one knew we were here. Hunter helped us with that as I just learned that Miz and Maryse were going to talk shit about our hometown, and Kaori and I are gonna come in and beat their asses all over Yamaguchi!

We were in our locker room and after we changed, Kaori's eyes were red. I had to see what was wrong.

Me: あなたは大丈夫ですか、カオリ? (Are you okay, Kaori?)

Kaori: 私は元気で、カイです。 私は家にいるのがとても嬉しいです。 (I'm fine, Kai. I'm just so happy to be home.)

Me: Awww.

I hugged her as I was happy too. We really need to make our hometown proud and show that we're not just citizens of Japan, we are proud professional wrestlers, and we are proud to be who we are.

Kaori: しかし、私たちのお母さんがここにいたらいいのにです。 彼女がいたら、それは私たちの帰宅家をさらに良くしたでしょう。 (But I just our wish mom was here. If she were, it would've made our return home even better.)

Me: 私は知っていますが、明るい面を見て、彼女は私たちの心の中でここにいます。 彼女は私たちに悲しいことをしたくないでしょう。 彼女は私たちが私たちの夢を生きるようになることを私たちに幸せになることを望みます。 (I know, but look on the bright side, she's here with us in our hearts. She wouldn't want us to be sad. She'd want us to be happy that we get to live our dreams.)

Kaori was so happy. I really love her to death and I really didn't want her to be sad about the fact that our mom's gone. She would want us to live our dreams and be happy. I know it.

Me: やってくる、カオリ。 その笑顔を見てみましょう。 (Come on, Kaori. Let me see that smile.)

She didn't want to, but I had to be relentless by tickling her on the back of her neck, which worked really good because she was laughing a lot and that cheered her up.

After a while, we had to get ready. Our match was up next and we had to get ready as we saw that Miz and Maryse was already in the ring. They were doing a MizTV segment as they were going to talk about themselves rather than talk about Yamaguchi.

Whatever they say about my hometown, they can send themselves back to Hollywood.

Miz: Welcome to the most must-see television show in WWE history, welcome to...

Crowd: MIZTV!

Miz: MizTV and here, we're gonna be talking about how our experience is better in America than in an entire worthless town named Yamaguchi!

The crowd started to boo as I was getting heated, same with Kaori.

Maryse: Seriously, we could've gotten somewhere else but Japan? We've been to Japan over a thousand times and there's nothing to do here. And the only reason why we're here is because management made us come here!

Miz: You know what? Instead of staying in this ring, we're leaving. This is just a waste of my wife and I's time, take down the set, we're going!

Just before Miz and Maryse could leave the ring, my theme played.

My hometown fans were going crazy as I was about to walk out and stare down Miz. The reason Kaori's not coming out yet is because if Maryse slaps me, that's when the Pirate Princess comes out to help out her twin brother.

I went out just being as happy as I can be. I still had my jacket on and I was going to surprise everyone what I was wearing a shirt that will cheer my people up.

Other than that, I seriously couldn't wait to fight Miz because they want to talk shit about my country, they better say it to my face because here's something people don't know about: the Japanese are proud people and we will not let any scumbags like Miz and his wife disrespect us.

I was walking down the ramp with a look that can kill Miz in a heartbeat. As soon as I went in the ring, I got into Miz's face with another huge glare as he was grinning as if he didn't care. He was about to talk into the mic again, but I slapped it out of his hand.

The crowd was shocked at what was going on, and then, like he would always do, Miz would hide behind his wife as she glared at me, but I smiled with such cockiness.

Then, I expected her to do it, Maryse slapped my face. I didn't flinch because I looked back at the titantron, and I gestured Kaori to come out...

When her theme played, everyone lost their minds as Maryse and Miz were not expecting these twin siblings to team up and take down these two Hollywood actor wannabes.

Kaori entered in her pirate hat, coat, and that steer she would carry to the ring while showing off the NXT Women's Championship around her waist.

Her eyes tell the story: she wants to cry. How can I blame her? She's home, not just with me, but in Yamaguchi, Japan.

She walked down to the ring with a glare like mine as she put down the wheel, hat, coat, and title, but very carefully, and ran inside the ring beside me as we had a standoff with the two so called A-Listers.

We stayed like it for a bit until the four of us started fighting and Miz and Maryse looked to clothesline us, but Kaori and I bumped back into the same ropes where the two were going to clothesline us, but, just like I would, Kaori and I moved out of the way and we locked in our sleeper hold.

Then, about 15 seconds, the two were getting weak. Kaori and I nodded at each other and we flipped them on their stomachs as I locked in my Fujiwara Armbar on Miz and Kaori locked in her Anchor on Maryse.

Our people were cheering for us as we locked it in and we had to let go, but they were about to run away, then I had an idea.

Since Kaori and I are home in Yamaguchi, what better way to challenge these to a mixed tag match between us and them?

I grabbed a mic from the announcer and I yelled in Japanese...

Me: あなた二人! 米国! (YOU TWO! US!)

Here comes me speaking slightly English...

Me: MIXED TAG!

I threw down the mic and gestured them to come in the ring with us. I noticed they were in their ring gear while I made my entrance, which was a smart call and eventually, they relented after Kaori and I cleared the ring of chairs, plants, even the matting they would have while doing their talk show.

Before the match got started, I took off my jacket, and I revealed this shirt:

This made my hometown fans happy as I took it off and threw it to some girls that were squealing about me!

Kaori and I went in one corner as Miz and Maryse went to the other.

Ref: RING THE BELL!

The bell rang and this match was official as the crowd applauded. I went first as Miz was looking to lock up with me and we did by putting one of our hands inside the other as I flipped Miz over and locked him in a hold to extend his arm in a way it shouldn't extend.

After that, we looked to trade moves and we did by me locking in a headlock, and then a takedown, Miz covered my head with his legs, I kicked out and locked him in an ankle lock!

He was screaming in agony that he tagged in Maryse soon after. She was about to get in my face, but I stopped her from coming near, I went to my sister, and I tagged her in, making the fans come unglued.

Kaori and her were staring each other down as the fans were clapping in a chant, telling Kaori to beat Maryse' French-Canadian ass.

And she did as they traded forearms to each other's faces until Maryse kicked her in the gut and moved to the back of the ropes, but Kaori was one step ahead of her. She ran to the other ropes and then the other and speared Maryse, who rolled out into the floor!

Before she could perform a suicide dive though, Miz scooped Maryse up and looked to cancel the match. Everyone was disappointed, but Kaori and I looked at each other and nodded.

Just as The Miz and his wife were about to leave, the walked towards the other side of the ring, but I opened the middle rope for Kaori and she did her signature suicide dive onto them!

That made me happy as it was my turn.

Kaori picked up Miz and I looked for a splash off the top rope and onto Miz on the outside!

Me: 行きましょう! (LET'S GO!)

The fans cheered as Kaori and I hugged and she rolled Maryse back into the ring for her Walk The Plank maneuver, but she was distracted the ref and that gave Maryse the opening to boot my sister in the face

Maryse covered my sister and she kicked out at 2.

Kaori was looking for a fight here in our hometown of Yamaguchi and she is!

~10 Minutes Later~

Kaori was held in a headlock as the fans were rallying behind her as I was too. K stomping on the steps, trying to have Kaori tag me in, but Maryse wouldn't let up. She was looking to tap out my sister, but Kaori managed to pick Maryse up for a Back Suplex and she landed it!

That gave Kaori an opening to tag me in, but she had to crawl towards me. After a while, Maryse tagged in Miz and Kaori tagged me in!

I went nuts on Miz as I gave him two arm drags, and a dropkick to the corner, where I shoulder blocked him and an Enziguri kick.

I went to the top rope and looked for a splash onto him, but he saw it coming by standing up, kicked me in the gut as I was on my knees, and he gave me a DDT!

He covered me but Kaori broke up the pin at 2 and went off on Maryse like a crazy maniac!

I was hoping to capitalize on that and I did by striking him with the Inoki Kicks and he tried to go for an ankle lock, but I was one step ahead of him.

I looked to strike him with palm strikes and Miz was selling them so well that he kicked me in the gut and bumped to the ropes, but I bumped to the same ropes he bumped to, he looked to take me down with a clothesline, but I ducked, went behind him and locked in the Sleeper Hold.

Maryse was trying to stop me from tapping out her husband, but Kaori went behind and did a sleeper hold as well.

After a while, the two were passing out, so Kaori locked in her Anchor again as I held Miz in the Fujiwara Armbar.

We were doing a submission party!

Miz and Maryse were screaming in agony, trying to reach for the ropes, but they had no choice but to tap out as my music played.

We let go and hugged and cried as just couldn't take the fact that we won in our hometown.

Announcer: Here are your winners, the team of the NXT Women's Champion, the Pirate Princess, Kairi Sane, and REN HOSAKO!

We went on the middle rope and hyped up our people as I screamed in victory and I had to grab a couple of two mics as I gave one to Kaori.

We were allowed to say a few words before the other matches had to be done.

Me: 山口! (YAMAGUCHI!)

Our people cheered as I continued.

Me: あなたの人たちは私たちのキャリアの始まり以来私たちの背中を持っています! 私たちが元に戻らないとは思わないでください! (You guys have had our backs since the beginning of our careers! Don't think that we won't be coming back because we are!)

Kaori: 2番目のことを考えてはいけないと私は終わった! 私たちはWWE全体の最高のレスラーになる目標を持っています、そして私たちは私たちの目標が達成されるまで止まらない! (Don't think for a second that Ren and I are done! We have goals to become the best wrestlers in the entire WWE, and we won't stop until our goals have been achieved!)

Me: 私たちはこの会社を見て育ち、私たちは私たちの夢に従う権利を持っています、そしてあなたのすべてを行います! あなたはそれらをフォローして、あなたはそれらを叶えます 戻ってきます! (We grew up watching this company and we have the right to follow our dreams, and so do all of you! You follow them and you make them come true because, no matter what disability, race, gender, sexuality, or any shape and size, you matter! We will be back!)

Kaori: ので、レン、自分、山口.. (Because Ren, myself, and Yamaguchi...)

Both: ICHIBAN!

The fans cheered as we went on the outside, slapping hands and taking pictures until I heard Kaori calling for me.

Kaori: レン! レン、そっと! (Ren! Ren, over here!)

I went over to her and this little girl, a teen, was crying with joy. I had hug her while I talk to her mother.

Me: 彼女は大丈夫ですか? (Is she okay?)

Mother: 彼女はそうです。 彼女は自王です、あなたのように、レン。 あなたは彼女の役割モデルです。 インスピレーションに感謝します。 (She is. She's autistic, just like you, Ren. You're her role model. Thank you for being an inspiration.)

Me: 私はしようとします。 持っている、私は何かを手に入れました。 (I try to be. Hold on, I got something.)

Someone gave me some scissors, I cut off my white wrist tape, I signed it, and gave it to her the crowd still cheered.

Me: これは私が顔にパンを打ち抜いた私の右腕のテープです。 (This is the tape on my right arm where I punched Miz in the face.)

The mother laughed as I asked for her name.

Mother: ケイン。 (Kane.)

Me: ケイン? それは美しい名前です。 私はいつの日かそこらであなたに会いたいです。 あなたは明るい未来を持っています! (Kane? It's a beautiful name. I hope to see you in the ring someday Kane. You have a bright future!)

I patted her head as Kaori gave a hug to the girl and we went back to the locker room where Hunter was smiling.

Hunter: You guys must have a heart of gold to treat fans like her that way.

Me: Hai. It least we can do.

Hunter: Absolutely. The tour is finished, but I want you, Kaori, and Masami to get flying towards Orlando for NXT. Your six man tag is in a couple days.

Me: We will right now.

Hunter: Alright. See you guys there.

Me: Hai.

We went over to the locker room, where Masami was just so happy. She watched everything from the back and she hugged me so much with a tear coming down her face.

Masami: あなたは最高です、あなたはそれを知っています、カイは? (You're the best, you know that, Kai?)

Me: 私は自分自身を最高のものであると考えていません、マサミ。 一日の終わりには、私はただ普通の人です。 (I don't consider myself the best, Masami. At the end of the day, I'm just a normal person.)

Masami: さて、この通常の人はそこにその心温まる瞬間に私の夜を作りました! (Well, this normal person made my night with that heartwarming moment out there!)

Me: ありがとうございます。 (Thanks.)

We then looked at each other in the eyes, entranced by each other. Masami's eyes are so beautiful. I was so lost in a trance that I really wish I could kiss her, but I remembered that we were taking it slow after the little fiasco from yesterday, so I let it go after feeing heat on my cheeks.

Sure enough, we showered, dressed, and went to the airport where a private plane was waiting. Why did I have a private plane? Because of my phobia for large crowds.

Sure, it's no big deal when I'm wrestling, but outside of it, I can't work like that.

Masami, Kaori, and I got to flying and we were just asleep the entire time after the event.

Still, I'm hoping Masami and I just say "fuck it" and get together, but I'm not breaking my promise to her. I'm still gonna wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 31 10
Anthony "Tony" Caruso is a native Philadelphian with a background in wrestling, taking up the name "Carlo Mancini". Spending a few years in Japan him...
25.3K 485 41
Kenji Cruz, a Filipino-Japanese wrestler who was a member of CHAOS and the protege of Kazuchika Okada has finally signed to WWE after being part of N...
615 26 41
Sami Zayn Love Story. This story is about Bridget Fetkin also known as Danielle Taylor (Dani) she is the twin sister of Devin Taylor (Brittany Fetki...
15.4K 300 49
Finley Flanigan hasn't always has the best of friends besides Kevin Owens, the one man he trusts, but a certain Genius of The Sky fall for him takes...