𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐒 • Eupho...

By -spacejuice

【 LOVIN' HURTS 】 ❝ Loving you hurts so much because I'll never be good enough for you. ❞ ᴍᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ x ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏ... More

⭐ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐒
01| Whoops!
02 | Dont listen to Nate
03 | Care for a Brother.
04 | Virgin Mary No More
05| Lending a Brain.
06 | Free Food
07 | Cheating?
08 | What a Night.
09 | Which Jacobs?
10 | I fucking love you
11 | Pretty Brown Eyes
12 | You're Nuts Dude
13 | You're what?
14 | Bean
⭐ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟐
01 | New Friend
02 | The End of an Friendship
04 | The Confession
𝘽𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨 : Grayson Todd
05 | Dangerous Boy
06 | Your life and existence are pathetic.
07 | Cheated
08 | You're Not My Brother
09 | Let's date
10 | Cassie, Hope you get Herpes
11 | 10 Misssd Calls.
𝘽𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨 : Grayson & Alexa
NEW BOOK!

03 | Accidental Kiss

4K 128 80
By -spacejuice

Blake quickly gets out of his daze and goes to his brother in worry. He sees the blood on his face and starts to cry. He starts shaking Nate's shoulder trying to wake him up.

"N-Nate please wake up...Nate" He sees that Nate watched him but the boy didn't understand him. He watches as his brother picks up the lower half of him with Mckay while Cassie, Maddy and another guy pick up his upper half. They put him in Maddy's car since it was the closest and drove to the hospital. Nate's head lay on Blake's lap while Cassie hold his hands.

In the hospital, Blake was on one side next to Cassie while Maddy was on the other side on the stroller where Nate's body lay.

"D-Don't worry bro okay? They're gonna take care of you...I can't lose you, man."

【 LOVIN' HURTS 】

"Wait so you beat the shit outta Fez...damn that's harsh bro."

"I don't want to talk about him." The line goes quiet until Josh says, "Wait so his mom is a drug dealer? Hook me up man"

"Josh that's not the point man. He did shit in my house"

Blake was explaining what had happened with Nick on the phone. Josh had called asking about how much change he would need to give to the customer since the cash register isn't working.

"Look man, dude probably didn't mean it"

"Yeah, but why would you do that in someone's house? That's like you coming to my house and eating my food"

"Dude I practically live there" Blake sighed. He lays back on the bed. He started thinking back to when he first met Nick. The boy had looked scrawny. No meat on his bones. Blake feels kinda played. Nick is so small compared to him.

"Okay here's what. After work, we go to Bruce's party. You know Bruce Clarkson?"

"The dude who ran naked during the fields?"

"Yeah that Bruce. He's having a party tonight and we're gonna be there" He nods his head as if his friend could hear him. After talking with Josh for a while, Blake felt better. He wasn't mad that Nick lied, he was mad that he did drugs in his house. He didn't want his mom to find whatever was left in the house and accused him of it. Plus it was rude not to ask someone.

Blake looked at the time, realizing that both Josh and him had been talking for over two hours, "Shouldn't you be working?"

"Nah, they can manage without me besides, they don't pay me much to babysit these devils"

"Didn't you say that you wanted to adopt kids?"

"Yeah but I damn well know I'm not gonna raise demons"

"But I'm sure the kids aren't bad..."

"This one kid tried eating a boy's hand."

"Fair enough-Hey Maddy's calling me" He states.

"Hey, don't you dare hang up on-" Blake laughed and answers the girl's call. The first thing he heard was groans and cuss words.

"You're brother is a fucking asshole"

"Hi Maddy, I'm good, thank's for asking," He remarks, The girl scoffs at him. Blake hears that she's moving around in the background, "Hi, Hey, whatever, look wanna hang out or something? I don't want to talk to Cassie because she been acting fucking crazy and I want to rant about your brother"

"Should you be doing that? I mean he is my brother"

"I'll buy you food"

"I love you so much! Be there in 20!"

Maddy looked at her phone in confusion. She wasn't expecting that response. Sure, she knew Blake said it jokingly, but it sounded so sincere. She felt bad for liking how it sounded coming from him. It's not like she will go out with him because that's a shitty move to do to her best friend. She shook the idea out of her head quickly and started getting ready for the meetup.

【 LOVIN' HURTS 】

"Maddy, if you do that, we're both going to fall!"

"No, we're only going to fall because of your fat ass"

"I'm beginning to think you have a thing for my ass" The girl scoffed at the older twinned Jacobs.

She didn't expect this type of hanging out. A trip to the mall or drive around or something, she wasn't expecting him to take her to a skatepark. He told her how he wanted to get some skating today, to which she agreed.

She didn't think she would skate with him today but then Blake called her a chicken for not wanting to try and well, calling someone that makes them want to prove someone wrong. She didn't think it was this hard. Sure she can rollerskate so why should skateboarding be hard?

"If you lean back we're both going to fall!"

"Then why the fuck are you in front?! Move!" The girl shoves the boy off of the board. Blake pouts at this. He grips her hand as she tries to balance herself on the board, "Look I'm going to hold your hands okay? I'll be guiding you"

Maddy didn't say anything but nodded to him. Blake moved slowly, feeling the tightness of her grip. Sure she was shakey but she kept herself stable on the board. He guided her on how to glide on the board. He looked at her watching her struggle. Blake never realized, this but he realized that Maddy's actually attractive. Not that he thought she was ugly, just he never thought of her as anything other than Nate's ex-girlfriend. Somehow they managed to keep a friendship without the drama of his brother.

Blake never cared much for makeup, he doesn't mind if a girl goes barefaced, Cassie does it a lot, but looking at Maddy made him realize that this look she had on suited her, especially when the sun shines on her. She looks pretty-snap out of it. He shakes his head, trying to get the thought out of his head.

"Blake lookout for the fucking pole you idiot!" He looks up and pulls her around avoiding the pole. He was so focused on his thought that he didn't notice the pole. He gave her a nervous chuckle, watching her expression turns to anger, "If you had messed up my face I'd beat your ass"

"Again what's with you and my ass?"

Maddy rolls her eyes and gets off of the board, "It's blinding me"

"Really? Is that why you're staring at it a lot?" He gave her a cheeky smile, and a slight blush comes on his face.

"I hate all Jacobs men"

BLAKE JACOBS

After spending the evening with Maddy and teaching her how to skate which she did progress well on, he dropped her home. After dropping her home, Blake went to his house to get ready. He tried calling Cassie but Lexi told him she wasn't feeling good. Blake thought it was the loss of Bean. He never really fully coped with it properly. He kept it in, to be brave for Cassie, so he suppressed his emotions like he normally does.

He took a shower, he quickly put on a white shirt, with some blake jeans and a leather jacket. He grabbed his keys and head out the door to Bruce Clarkson's house.

Bruce's house wasn't small. Blake parked his truck and got out. Already, people are making out on the lawn. Inside was worst. The smell of cheap booze surrounds the room. Girl's halfway dressed on top of guys making out. He keeps forgetting what a Maze Bruce's house was. Now he remembers why he doesn't come here. He tried looking around for Josh but had no luck. As he was about to call him on his phone, he feels a hand on his shoulders.

"Where the fuck you been man?"

"Where have I been? This house is like a fucking maze! Now I remember why I don't come here" Josh laugh at Blake's pout. Last year Bruce had a party when his parents were out of town. Blake entered with Josh but somehow he got lost and Blake spent a whole hour looking around for his friend who was in the kitchen.

"How do you even get lost in his house?"

"There are so many corners and rooms, plus they all look the same! At least in my house we have different colour doors or have pictures"

"Just admit you suck at directions, now come on, we gonna get you a drink" Before he could protest, his friend dragged him to the kitchen. There was so much booze on the table that Blake didn't even know what to get, so he told Josh to fix him up something. Blake watches everyone interact with each other, not noticing what Josh is up to with the drinks. Once Josh was finished, he handed Blake his drink.

"What's this?" The brunette asked his friend, as he sniffs it. It was a weird-looking colour, more of a greyish blueish colour.

"I call it, Josh's Rock"

"That's the dumbest name I've ever heard"

"Fuck you and just drink the damn thing" Josh watches with eyes wide open as Blake drinks the thing in one sip. Maybe he shouldn't have given him a full glass. He watches the boy's face turn red and flushed.

"Yoooo, Josh what the fuck is this maan? I feel loopy"

"You weren't supposed to drink the whole thing one time your ass!" Blake didn't listen. He smiled at his friend, "Hey did you know you're pretty?"

Josh stared at Blake. He didn't know what to say. He knows Blake can hold his own with a couple of glasses. Maybe he did make the drink a bit too strong. So engrossed with his thought, he didn't even notice the brunette slip away from his eyesight.

Blake walks around the house, complimenting everyone and smiling at them. Whatever Josh gave him made him feel like he was on cloud nine. He met up with Jules, who gladly compliment her outfit. She was wearing a blue and red top with a yellow mini-skirt. After talking to her for a bit, he walked off on his own.

While Blake was having the time of his life, Josh was trying to find his friend. He asked around but most of the people said Blake had complimented them and said something about looking for JJ at the pool.

It didn't make sense to Josh at first until he thought about it. Blake probably thought he was at the pool. It took Josh a while but he found the pool. There were a bunch of people there watching a boy in the pool.

"Please don't let it be him, "Josh whispers. But it was Blake, naked, in the pool, with soap. A lot of soap. The whole pool was covered with soap.

"Blake get out of the pool!"He yells, but the brunette laughs. A redhead boy came up to Josh, laughing at the scene, "Yo Johnson, what's up with Jacobs? He's not like this"

"Can't you see I'm busy here Mark? Go make yourself useful and get me a damn towel" Mark laughs but did as he was told. Josh goes into the pool, and grabs Blake who was happily playing with the bubbles, "Where the fuck is your clothes"

"I don't know, haha"

"You're supposed to be the responsible one! Not me!"Josh huffs and drags his friend out of the pool and in just in time because Mark came back with the towel. Everyone had left to see the fight that was taking place in the living room. Josh quickly wrapped the towel around Blake, making sure that he was covered. "Come on Blake, you know I'm not strong, you gotta help me out here. Let's go to your car."

Though the boy was drunk, he did as he was told and dragged himself with the help of Josh to his truck. It was difficult since he kept touching everything he passed by. Josh leaned Blake on the front door and tried opening the back, which wasn't locked.

"We need to talk to you about not locking your truck...come on get in." Once he was in Josh told him to stay in the car, but Blake instantly went to sleep once he touched the car seats.

Josh head back inside trying to find his friend's clothed. He asked Mark to help which he did, if only he got paid twenty bucks for it. They found his clothes all over the house. Josh was surprised that no one took the car keys, the most they took was Blake's money but at least they were nice enough to leave the wallet. He thanks Mark and head back to the truck.

"Oi! Stop playing with the fucking horn!" Josh yelled but Blake ignored him and beeped the horn. Josh opened the backdoor and pushed the boy back into his seat, "How the fuck did I end up taking care of you? Isn't it the other way around?"

He huffed but helped his friend put on his clothes. It was difficult since Blake was so touchy. He was either playing with Josh's hair or poking his cheeks or tickling him. It got annoying till Josh had to yell at him to sit still. Once he was dressed, Josh goes to the front seat and starts the car, leaving the party.

【 LOVIN' HURTS 】

After listening to Blake's awful version of Home on the Range with an awful country accent, he was happy to be in front of the brunette's house. "Alright you can stop"

"And the skies are not cloudy all daaaay." Josh comes out of the car and goes to the back. He put Blake's arms around his shoulder for support. The duo stumbles to go to the front step. Josh opened the door to see if it was locked and it wasn't. With struggle, he carried his friend up the stairs to his room. He puts the boy in his room and starts helping him take off his shoes, "Boy you really need to lose weight, sheesh"

"Shut up, JJ" he groans. Josh helps him out of his boxers. Once he was done, he took off the lamp next to the bed. As he was about to leave Blake grips his hand. "Come sit a bit"

Josh did as he was told. "I know I was annoying tonight and we didn't get to hang out much..."

"Dude I had work, of course, we didn't hang out much. I'm not mad"

"But still...I felt bad." Josh turns over and faces his friend. He watches the sad expression Blake had.

"Look man, you're my friend no matter what. We could be a hundred miles away-"

"That's not far."

"Whatever. We could be far apart but we're still gonna be friends. We're gonna be friends even as we make our way in hell"

"Why not heaven?"

"Nah heaven's boring. All the fun stuff happens in hell" The duo chuckles together. Blake leans more into Josh. The blonde was confused but didn't question it. Blake kisses the blonde on his lips. It wasn't a perfect kiss, but it was still a kiss, a kiss that Josh wasn't expecting. He didn't know what to do. He just stared at Blake with wide eyes. The brunette pulls himself away and smiles.

"Thanks for helping me man" Blake slurs and goes back to sleep. Josh looks at his friend, with a blush. He wasn't expecting it, but it's not like he didn't enjoy it, sure it was a peck but it was still a kiss either way. Josh pulls the blanket over Blake's figure and leaves the room to head home, with a smile on his face.

AUTHORS!

Originally Blake and Maddy
were supposed to kiss at the
party but I don't think Maddy
would do that to her friendship
with Cassie. Anyway, I think
after finishing this fanfiction,
I'll probably make a BTS one.
I've had the idea in mind for
months now. Also sorry, for
whatever reason we call a
truck a car, not sure why.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 5K 22
𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 "𝗂 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾" 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵, 𝖬𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖺 𝖫𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝖻𝗒 𝗍𝗁...
704K 17.4K 31
Even the town's golden girl has secrets, that even her best friend doesn't know. And when things get rough those secrets will come out and she will h...
18.5K 160 8
EUPHORIA IMAGINES
3.1K 96 9
"Their my family, always will be. Nobody seems to understand that." EUPHORIA OC X OC MATURE THEMES ©loverrandhaterr