๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐š [๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข...

By seungminniology

ใ€Ÿ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ณ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ง๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ใ€ž [ ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š... More

a/n
prologue
chapter 1: blindfold
chapter 3: unpredictable
chapter 4: onigiri boy
chapter 5: quiet nights
chapter 6: nightmare pills
[jujustu fact profile]
thank you
update !

chapter 2: stone

2.3K 53 18
By seungminniology

note:

the first use of your powers *huffs in relief*
< flashbacks are in full italics and are separated by double dividers >

━━༻❁༺━━

WHEN YOU CAME to, you found yourself in a room, seated on a chair. The room, you deduced, was inside the shrine and was lit by mere candlelight. Various pieces of parchment were stuck on the wall with characters scrawled on them in deep red ink.

Red,

Avenge,

Zeal,

Carnage.

That was all you could make out — the others were too far away from you, or were written too messily.

That was all, but it was enough. This cursed spirit was absolutely crazy.

You tried a shaky inhale, only to cough and choke as dust and smoke entered your lungs. You wiped your mouth against the shoulder fabric of your uniform and narrowed your eyes, trying to find the spirit in the dim lighting of the room.

The seat under you was sharp and bony and you looked down to make out what exactly you were sitting on. Immediately you clasped a hand over your mouth in horror and launched yourself out of the chair, falling to the floor on your knees.

It wasn't a chair at all, but a pile of bones — human bones.

Your stomach lurched and you bit back a scream as you thought of the skull that sat between your legs — you closed your eyes tightly.

A noise from your left shocked you and you whipped your head in the direction of the sound. "Takana?" It was Inumaki and, the moment he laid eyes on your crouched figure, he ran towards you, kneeling at your side.

You didn't think you could ever feel relief so strong until the light-haired boy showed up.

Why does he keep saying names of food? First it's salmon, now it's leaf mustard? You brushed the thought aside because now was not the time, and slowly stood up with Inumaki's help.

"Takana?" He repeated. This time, he held his hand up in an O.K sign. Is he asking if I'm okay? You thought and sighed.

You brushed dirt off your pants and looked at him. "I'm alright, if that's what you're asking. Not injured. You?" He shook his head and removed his hand from your shoulder.

Even though you said it, his eyes still scanned your body to check for any injuries. You gave him a confused look but it immediately changed to surprise when you felt the strong aura once again behind you.

This time you were ready. You balled your fists and felt anger surge through you. What happened to all those humans that died? Their families? How was a being supposed to live so easy knowing it killed so many?

No. It had no feelings. It was no being.

In rage, you cried out and turned around, cursed energy surging into your hands and delivering a punch to the spirit's 'face'. It landed well, and it stumbled with a dent in its face, but you took most of the fall, not used to your cursed energy transferring to other parts of your body.

Your skin was on fire and it felt as if little demons were crawling through your veins from behind your eyes and into your arms. You fell onto the floor, landing against the wall of the shrine.

It was a miracle that your glasses hadn't fallen off yet.

Through your narrowed eyes, you saw the curse recovering and stalking towards you, its black hole eyes now surging with red-hot fire. You gasped, and tried to get up, but everything ached and the most you could do was lift yourself into a sitting position.

You looked over at Inumaki, who was standing behind the cursed spirit in a fighting stance, his hand already moving to his zipper, ready to speak the curse down.

━━༻❁༺━━
━━༻❁༺━━

"THAT'S ZENIN MAKI. She doesn't have a cursed technique, and uses those glasses to see curses." Gojo explained to you in a soft, informative tone. You were both sitting across from each other inside a classroom, looking outside the window at the other first years' training.

"She... can't?" You replied, surprised.

He looked back at you. "No. She uses cursed tools to fight and is darn good too." He smiled. "Panda, on the other hand, is not even living. He is a stuffed animal of Principal Yaga's creation which has emotions and three cores."

"Three?!" You exclaimed, taken aback. 'That's crazy'. You thought. "No wonder he's so strong."

"Mhm..." Gojo hummed, smiling. He looked away again.

You nodded and looked back as well. "What about Inumaki-san?"

The white-haired man looked at you and closed his eyes. "Inumaki Toge, like you, inherited his technique — cursed speech. Whatever he says, happens." Gojo then placed a hand on his chin. "It's very effective but can be very taxing on his throat depending on the Grade of the cursed spirit or user he's fighting."

Your eyes only sparkled in fascination as you watched the boy run around the field, training with his friends.

━━༻❁༺━━
━━༻❁༺━━

"NO!" YOU CRIED and Inumaki froze. His eyes locked onto yours momentarily and you shook your head violently. "Don't do it! It'll cost you — this curse is too powerful!"

Inumaki didn't listen to you. "Okaka." He lowered his zipper, the bottom half of his face coming into view.

Before he could open his mouth a fraction wider, however, the curse turned around and smashed a large fist into Inumaki's stomach, sending him flying backwards with a loud groan. "Inuma–!" You tried calling his name but the curse spoke, cutting you off.

վօմ'ɾҽ ìղ ʍվ աąվ, ʝմʝմէʂմ ʂօɾçҽɾҽɾ⁽¹⁾

You gasped in surprise. The curse spoke. It spoke — to Inumaki.

Inumaki visibly gulped and shook his head.

BREAK YOUR ARMS He voiced.

Immediately, like a pulse through the air originating from the boy, the room seemed to shake and the curse's arms twisted, immediately covered in blood, its bones broken.

Blood rushed out of Inumaki's mouth and he coughed, collapsing onto his knees on the floor.

Without thinking, you struggled to your feet and rushed over to him, placing a hand on his back and another in front of him, as a barrier.

You decided to do it. There was no other way the two of you would defeat the curse by yourselves.

Bracing yourself, you spoke in a hushed voice. "Inumaki-san. I want you to crush the curse when I tell you to. Do you think you can say a little more?" Your voice was sympathetic and the message clearly got across to Inumaki that you were concerned and weren't forcing him.

"Shake." He said, defiantly, standing up with your help.

You looked into his purple eyes, and when you saw no hesitation, you nodded affirmatively. "On my signal." He nodded too.

Placing a hand on your glasses, you took a deep breath. You knew that using your cursed technique would be taxing, but you didn't know by how much.

This was, after all, your first time fighting such a high Grade cursed spirit.

Gritting your teeth, you pulled off the shades and let out a shaky exhale, letting all streams of focus align in your mind.

Your eyes opened and immediately switched from their usual color to a deep blood-red. Your head tilted, your eyes locking with its fiery ones.

Then, just ask quickly as everything had gone by, grey replaced the curse's blue-colored skin and it slowly hardened the muscle.

The adrenaline coursing through you took your mind off the pain that was soon to come, and you could only feel a dull throbbing behind your eyes' sockets, the rest of your body surging incredibly with cursed energy.

Stone sprouted all over the creature like spring blossoms, crawling and growing along its skin like ice on glass in the middle of winter, and as it tried to move closer to you, it gave in and froze in its spot, letting out a choked noise.

చąìէ, ì ժօղ'է–⁽²⁾

And it stopped.

However, you couldn't take any chances in case this curse knew how to potentially counter your own. "Inumaki-san!"

You turned your head to his general direction and closed your eyes tightly, not wanting to risk accidentally looking at the boy.

There was a few seconds of stunned silence before you heard him speak.

GET CRUSHED He exclaimed.

You didn't have to open your eyes to know that the stone statue was now rubble on the cold floor of the shrine.

━━༻❁༺━━

⁽¹⁾ "you're in my way, jujutsu sorcerer"
²⁾ "wait, i don't–" 

note:
wow, writing actions scenes are surprisingly hard :T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 6.7K 24
"ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แด€ ส™ษชสŸสŸษชแดษด แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ." "แด›แดœษดแด€ แดแด€สแด?" "...แดษด ๊œฑแด‡แด„แดษดแด… แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›, แดแด€สส™แด‡ ษดแดแด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ษด. ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แดษดแด‡ แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ."
6.7K 194 12
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ๏ฝ‰ใ€€๏ฝŽ๏ฝใ€€๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ๏ฝŽใ€‘ : ฬ—ฬ€โž› "๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ...
1.3K 62 4
โžชIn which, fairy Y/n joins the cursed world and snatches JJK men. ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ แ–ญเฝฒเผแ–ซเพ€ - ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ญ๐š๏ฟฝ...
415K 13.3K 79
An Inumaki Toge x Reader fanfic. /FORELSKET. The word for when you start to fall in love. A euphoria in a sense; the beginning of love. / Y/N is an o...