[ʀᴇɴᴇɢᴀᴅᴇ: ᴄʜᴜᴜʏᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ]

By chuuyasonlyhusband

Why are you considered a traitor? You were merely acting in accordance with your beliefs. If you were no long... More

intro <3
Chapter 1 [Solo Mission]
Chapter 2 [Executives]
Chapter 3 [Recruit]
Chapter 4 [First Task]
Chapter 5 [Foe]
Chapter 6 [Paralyzed]
Chapter 7 [Opioid]
Chapter 8 [Outside of Yokohama]
Chapter 9 [Vegas?]
Chapter 11 [Bomber]
Chapter 12 [Submerged]
Chapter 13 [Hot Tub]
Chapter 14 [Repeatedly]
Chapter 15 [Scalpel]
Chapter 16 [Tram]
Chapter 17 [The Bar]
Chapter 18 [Assassin Down]
Chapter 19 [Drunk Walk Upstairs]
Chapter 20 [Uncalled Date]
Chapter 21 [Unexpected Interference]
Chapter 22 [Train Car]
Chapter 23 [Forest]
Chapter 24 [Uncontrollable Shame]
Chapter 25 [Cafe]
Chapter 26 [Alcoholic]
Chapter 27 [Abandoned]
thank you! (and a bit of a continuation)
here's ur horknee chuuya as promised

Chapter 10 [Together]

3.3K 78 134
By chuuyasonlyhusband

Your duties as bodyguards began on that day, Sunday.

You unpacked your belongings and began preparing to meet with this affluent man as soon as you finished. You were pretty anxious - how would you approach a wealthy man?

You and Chuuya left once you were ready.

You were picked up by a limo and taken to the mall.

You

What should I say to him?... Should I ask Chuuya how to talk to rich people? What if say something disrespectful?

Chuuya

"Are you nervous?"

You

"... Heh, how did you know?" ... I surprisingly gave in so quickly.

Chuuya

"You look like you're nervous. It's shown all over your face."

You

"Huh... Question is, why are you looking at my face?"

Chuuya

"!... No reason... Isn't it normal to look at someone's face?"

You

"Yeah, but to stare at them and scan their face... Huh, are you into that kinda stuff, Chuuya?"

Chuuya

"... Stop! We're entering the mall now-"

You

I never knew he was the type to get so flustered easily... I didn't know he'd give up just like that.

The two of you reached out to grab the door handle to enter, but someone on the inside had already opened it. It almost struck you in the face.

You

"Tsk... Jeez, do people around here have no respect?..."

Chuuya

*Sigh* "That's Las Vegas for you."

You reached the door before it closed again and entered to behold... Hundreds, if not thousands, of people crammed in the halls. It was far too much for you to bear.

So many people were knocking into your shoulders and staring down at you with such a menacing expression. Not to add, they made no apologies.

You

"What the..."

Chuuya

"You might wanna..."

You

"?"

You were standing on Chuuya's left side. He just softly bumped your right arm with his left arm. He then raised his arm slightly, as if attempting to communicate with you through his motions. He looked away from you.

You

"... Chuuya, you're literally twenty-two years old. Please, use your words."

Chuuya

"Oh my- Well if I say it, it'll sound weird!"

You

"Just say it!"

You and Chuuya could shout as loud as you wished since the thousands of people around you were chattering and creating enough noise to cover up your yells.

Chuuya

"Come on... Y/N, are you really unable to see what I'm trying to tell you here?!"

You

"No?! You're just bumping me with your arm, how am I supposed to know what that means?!"

Chuuya

"I'm telling you to!... To..."

You

"Come on, you can say it."

Chuuya wiped his face with his palm in embarrassment. He adjusted his hat, tugged on his choker, and then lifted his arm again.

Chuuya

"In crowds like these... It'll be really easy to get lost so..." *Sigh* "It's best that you hold on to me. Just for now of course!"

You

"Why're you so embarrassed about something like that? Pfft, it's not like you wanted me to cling onto your arm or anything like that."

Chuuya

"Uh-huh..."

And along with that, you wrapped your right arm around Chuuya's left arm, your left hand making sure the two of you were secured. To be honest, you didn't give it much thought.

Chuuya

"..." So awkward...

You

"Or is that what you really wanted?"

Chuuya

"Stop saying things like that!- We need to go find that rich guy, so let's get going!"

He began dragging you around as you clutched his arm tightly. You didn't want to get lost, it was your first visit to Las Vegas.

R/N

"Ah, you two must be the ones I hired from Mori! It's a pleasure to meet you."

You met the wealthy man in an even more crowded area, but the two tall, buff men standing alongside him wouldn't let a single civilian approach him. He extended his hand to you and Chuuya to shake.

You

So this is the wealthy guy Mori was talking about... I thought he'd end up as some old wrinkly white-haired perv, I never expected him to look like... That.

The man was slim and tall, with unusually disheveled curly hair. He wasn't what you were expecting.

Chuuya

"Y/N?..."

The man still awkwardly offered his hand, waiting for you to shake it. You'd been so concerned with his attractiveness that you'd entirely forgotten to shake his hand.

You

Shit!... What am I doing?

You gently shook your head, then extended your left hand to shake his. Your right arm was still holding Chuuya's.

Chuuya

"Heh, sorry about that. Y/N here seems to space out at times."

R/N

"Ah, I see. Well, it's no problem! I'm so glad to have your assistance for the next few days. So, you two are a couple, yes?"

You

"No!... No. We aren't dating."

Chuuya

"Y/N!... Don't say it like that, it's disrespectful!..."

Chuuya whispered, attempting to keep his face hidden from the wealthy guy with his hat.

You

"I was just trying to make a point." Gosh... Did I really mess things up that quickly?!

Chuuya

"I apologize!... For Y/N's... Way of talking, but no, I and Y/N aren't dating. They're my assistant, Mori insisted that they come with."

R/N

"Ah, my bad... From what it looked like, you looked like a couple, but guess I was wrong... Ahem, so, for today, we'll just be walking around the mall. There are some stores that I'd like to visit, I'm buying gifts for my loved ones. Again, I thank you for going through all the trouble to get here from Yokohama to assist me."

You

How does he talk like that?... So polite, and for what?

Many people began to shun you now that there were other fearsome bodyguards there with the wealthy man. This made it easy to get around the mall since no one was bumping into you anymore.

Chuuya

"Damn, don't you think this is quite boring? I just want a bomb to go off already..."

You

"I agree. Being in Las Vegas sure is cool, but walking around a mall and not buying anything is... Yeah."

Wow, you two were finally able to reach an agreement.

Chuuya took a glance about him, particularly behind him. For several minutes, the same man had been following you around. The same guy was always around you, no matter what store you were in. You two had to have known what was going on - he had to be one of the targets.

Chuuya came to a halt, and you came to a halt as well, your arm still holding to his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 1.3K 18
Dazai and Chuuya were always arguing and fighting each other. But what about when one of them needs help? They say that they hate each other.. but i...
25.2K 837 21
A stand alone Soukoku fic Obsessive! Possessive! Port Mafia boss! Dazai Osamu × ADA! Reincarnated! Reader! Nakahara Chuuya BSD MANGA SPOILERS!! In w...
359K 16.4K 29
COMPLETED. ❦ ambivalent; having mixed feelings or contradictory ideas about something or someone. ❦ Because all is fair in love and war ❦ (Dazai X Re...
37.8K 1.1K 15
Atsushi has a small crush on Dazai. But apparently Dazai likes someone else. That someone else was a person that everyone was least expecting, for he...