She's My Knight

By rockychptrx

Alexandria Maddox lives in a small village apart of the Kingdom of Gavaria. She stays at home with her mother... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authors Note!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 5

16 2 5
By rockychptrx

Adria POV:
I wake up hearing a knock at the door I blink a few times looking over seeing Alex still asleep grabbing a pillow hitting her with it.

" Ow what-" I cut her off placing my hand over her mouth saying "shhh" hearing the knocks get louder and I push her off hearing a thud making me do my best not to laugh and I run over to the door seeing her walk into my bathroom.

When I open the door I see a maid standing there with breakfast. " Yes?" I ask softly.

" I I'm sorry to wake you Ms Adria but the king told me to bring you breakfast." She says before stepping into the room and I feel my eyes widen seeing Alex's armor still on the floor.

I see her look over at it then back at me with a confused look. " Do you have a guest with you Ms Adria?" She asks with a bit of disgust in her voice making me cross my arms.

" No, I don't. A guard said their armor had been tacked with and broken. They said they couldn't find my father so they left it with me." I say sternly watching her raise a brow before walking past me and out my room letting out a sigh of relief.

" you can come out now." I say softly seeing Alex appear and I can't help but look her over.

Her hair is messy like usual but her tank top is pulled up a little on her waist revealing a v line I didn't know she had. As well as one pant leg up more than the other making me smile.

" you look amazing in the morning" I say with a smirk seeing her roll her eyes.

" yeah I know right?" She says walking over and my face flushes slightly from how her voice sounds groggy like she's sick.

" help yourself to the food I don't eat much in the morning." I say softly seeing her immediately take the plate making me grin before walking over to my closet and getting ready for the day.

Once I'm dressed I look myself over with a smile before walking out seeing Alex cleaned the entire plate and is now laying back down.

1st Photo: ThatisQueen on Pinterest
2nd Photo: grets on Pinterest

I walk over standing next to the bed crossing my arms. She looks at me blinking slowly. " what?" She asks and I shake my head pulling the covers off her hearing her groan.

" Get up and get dressed we're going out to the village." I say happily seeing her finally get up expecting her to change in the bathroom but oh was I wrong.

She starts pulling her shirt off and I feel like fainting on the. fucking. Spot.

She has a well defined v line probably from how much she works out and abs of muscle up and down her stomach as well as the muscles on her shoulders and arms.

Sweet Jesus...

" So why are we going to the village exactly?" She asks now changed running her hands through her hair like it's going to calm the messy curls she has.

1st Photo: francieli on Pinterest
2nd Photo: Sofia Battaglia Foret on Pinterest

" I wanted to get some new books and just get out the castle for a day." I say softly with a small smile.

" okay then, let's go." She says grabbing her sword before walking out leaving the castle and going into the village.

When we get there I smile at how comforting it is.

1st Photo: I canvas on Pinterest
2nd Photo: Segitanna on Pinterest

We walk into the bookstore looking around at everything seeing all the different books and we spend a good few hours just looking at them.

(3 hours later) we finally leave with many books in hand walking around.

" What exactly made you want to be a fighter?" I say softly looking over at her before looking around at the kids running around and families laughing.

" My father. He was one of the best commanders I've ever known. I wanted to follow in his footsteps. Even if it meant one day I'd get killed to." She says and I look over at her seeing she's serious and I smile at how passionate she is for it.

We continue walking before going back to the castle seeing my father and William walk up to us.

" Hi father" I say happily but sees the worried look on both him and Williams faces making my happy mood disappear.

" what's wrong?" I ask softly looking at him.

" Adria, war is being set from another kingdom. They claim we stole from them. And not only that, but one of your suitors didn't win a fight and from that they have declared war for god knows why." My father says furious and I feel my heart sink.

" Alex, your coming with me to be one of my top fighters. You know how to handle situations well and I need that. You along with 3 others will go out to the kingdom and change their mind. I don't know how but you will." I hear William say to Alex and I immediately shake my head no.

" No no you can't send her out their she could get killed!" I yell feeling tears well in my eyes.

" Guards take her to the safe cell please." My dad says looking at me and I stand there shocked feeling them grab at me and I scream trying to push them away but it's no use.

When I get there I see my mother there crying before hugging me tightly and I start crying myself.

" Mom there taking her. What if she gets killed." I cry hearing the door open and I turn to see my father and then a determined Alex in full armor.

" Dad you can't let her go please please" I beg grabbing his shirt shaking my head seeing him hold back tears too.

" I'm not making her go Adria. She wants to." He says and I look at Alex before back at him. " I was gonna go risk myself. There's already knights running into our grounds and it won't be long till they find us." He says before watching him turn to Alex resting a hand on her shoulder.

" Live and make it back. Do you understand that?" He asks and I watch her nod with determination in her

" Sir they are breaking through the doors of the castle you need to leave now." A guard says and I watch my dad run a hand over his face.

" Go, I'll hold them off. Get you and your family out of here and as far as possible same with the citizens." Alex says and I see her nod before feeling my dad grab my arm pulling me towards the underground paths to leave but I stop him.

" Go I'm coming in a minute" " Adria-" " Go dad please let me talk to her." I say softly seeing him look at me then Alex with a nod before leaving and walking away with my mom seeing Alex come to me.

" you need to go-" I cut her off by kissing her lips my hands finding the back of her neck holding that position before pulling away.

" Come back to me Alex. Please." I say softly seeing her struck by what I just did but nods anyways.

" I promise I will. Now go please." She says softly and I nod hugging her tightly before leaving and running the direction my parents went with tears streaming down my face.

Please come back to me...

Welp...Wonder how the next chapter will go 👀
Love Always,
Rocky <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 227 18
[There are spelling problem,I will try looking for them when I'm publishing a chapter] "Mom!!,alessia is scaring me with a her lizard!!"I screamed cr...
869K 22.1K 24
{Complete} (((Disclaimer))) I wrote this book/completed it when I was 13/14, it does not exhibit my current writing ability and is very much unedited...
122K 5.6K 23
Ranked #12 in girlxgirl |03/23/20| Ranked #6 in Updates |08/20/20| Ranked #2 in kingsandqueens |3/20/22| Trapped inside castle walls, heiress Aless...
256K 8.9K 19
Isis Kalenius isn't the nicest person in the world, but her sister, Phoenix, is much worse. When her sister's fiance, Leo DeRozan, calls her over in...