๐™๐™ž๐™š๐™™ ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ค ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’•...

By EmptyAngie

โžญ๐™ผ๐šž๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š˜ ๐šก ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› _______________________________________ โžญ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐€๐ฅ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž: ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ฒ๐š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ - ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

3K 86 50
By EmptyAngie

[Warning: Naked]

(Y/n) spinned the handle of the umbrella, humming to himself as he swung his legs back and forth. His legs dangled from the roof of the butterfly mansion.

•○•□•○•□○• -Earlier- •○•□•○•□○•

[Shinobu] "I examined your body and see nothing wrong with it."

The boy nodded and continued staring at the women for more information. She chuckles, with a amused smile and glanced back at her paper.

[Shinobu] "But, there are strange signs, revolving around your blood cells. It seems that they are changing, reverting."

[Y/n] "What....do you mean"

Shinobu tilts her head and gives him a smile.

[Shinobu] "You're turning back into a human (Y/n). The cause of this is still unknown unfortunately. For now I'll look further into it...

Please keep this a secret between you and me for now (Y/n) till I get further information."

[Y/n] "Right...."

[Shinobu] "So...Value your life more now."

Shinobu placed a hand on the demon's shoulder reassuringly before standing up from her seat. She took the papers of (y/n) examination and walked away; reviewing the notes.

•○•□•○•□○• -Present- •○•□•○•□○

It's been a couple of weeks since that discussion with Shinobu. Tanjiro, Inouske, Zenistu and Uzui were alive and recovered. Unfortunately Uzui had suffered terrible losses to his body, he was blind on his left eye and he could no longer use his left hand.

He decided that the best thing to do was to retire shocking many of the hashira's, including the slayers. (Y/n) had sent him a letter of apologies during those weeks, considering he drank his blood and burdened him during the battle.

Uzui simply laughed it off and responded with something along the lines of, 'It's fine, But I do wonder...how does it feel to drink from the fountain of a god?'

[Y/n] "The audacity of that man..."

He pretended to scoff and roll his eyes. Till he caught sight of the burgenette, who exited the building. His curiosity peaked and he sneakily followed after him.

After a while of following, Tanjiro stopped in his tracks and turned around. He raised an eyebrow after not spotting anyone and continued on his way cautiously.

•○•□•○•□○•

[Kakushi] "Hello there, I will guide you to the village since Oyakata-sama gave his permission."

[Tanjiro] "IT'S VERY NICE TO MEET YOU I'M KAMADO TANJIRO! I HOPE WE GET ALONG WELL!"

[Kakushi] "Hm who's that?"

She pointed to the little creature beside Tanjiro, holding their huge umbrella up with a struggle.

The burgunette blinked a couple of times before realizing who it was.

[Tanjiro] "(Y-y/n?)"

His heart throbbed, he was quite frankly too adorable. A mini (y/n) stood below him, his huge (e/c) eyes shined brightly and his cheeks- squishable!

[Y/n] "Hehe"

[Kakushi] "I apologize but we don't allow childrens....or quite frankly anyone who doesn't have any permission to come-"

[Amane] "Oyakata-Sama gives full permission for (Y/n) to accompany young Tanjiro on his trip. He bids you both safety."

The female Kakushi's mouth gapped open, she bowed deeply to the head mistresses regards. Amane nods her head of affirmation before departing.

[Kakushi] "Change of plans then..."

The Kakushi goes on to explain the instructions. To put it shortly, no one is supposed to know where the swordsmiths village is at all. She shoved earplugs and nose plugs in the holes of the two.

As for (y/n), the same thing was done for him except he now remained inside the vicinity of Tanjiro's backpack.

Comfortably enough he was able to get a couple of Z's with Nezuko and Rui who cuddled him.

After many long hours has passed, Tanjiro's loud yell woke up (y/n). Rui shuffled around uncomfortably, but soon fell back into his slumber after his movement.

(Y/n) smiled fondly and pat the two demon's on the head before exiting the box. His face was met with a evening sunset that burned his hand.

He exited the box, and without Tanjiro noticing walked off. The smell of smoke and rust filled his nose along with the freshing smell of the hot spring.

As he continued wondering around, he randomly came across the hot springs that steamed, radiating their warm air.

He squat by one of the springs and poke the water curiously. It was warm and comforting, something he ached to have after all he's been through so far.

Stepping into the water carefully, he slipped off his kimono and drifted into the warm embrace of the spring.

He floated back up with a grin on his face before flipping back his long [h/c] hair behind him.

[Muichiro] "(Y/n)?"

The demon widened his eyes and turned around. He was met with the turquoise hues he yearned to see these past weeks.

Muichiro took a step into the water then another, approaching closer to him. As he closed the distance, (y/n) heart beat more loudly, rattling against his ribcage.

The ravenette grabbed his hand gently and intertwined them. The demon widened his eyes, a pink hue sprinkled his cheeks lightly.

[Muichiro] "I....missed you....ᵈᵘᵐᵇᵃˢˢ..."

[Y/n] "Pffft....Me too..."

(Y/n) hugged the boy. His body felt more muscular than the last time they touched and maybe taller? He sighs with relief and pulls away to stare back at into his turquoise hues.

[Y/n] "Here for relaxation?"

Muichiro nodded and began stripping infront of the demon who's heart skipped a beat. He turned around, his back facing the ravenette who tilted his head.

Muichiro stared at his well shaped back, raising his eyebrow.

[Y/n] "Why... here?"

[Muichiro] "Did you not want me here?"

[Y/n] "N-no! It's not that...."

The demon turned around shyly and glanced at Muichiro who kept his gaze on him. (Y/n) gave him a small smile and slowly began to back away, his back hitting the edge of the spring.

Muichiro's turqiose eyes narrowed. He combed through the front part of his hair,before approaching closer to the boy.

Once he closed the distance between them, he grabbed one of (y/n) smooth hand's and placed it on his hard chest.  Giving him a intense stare that made the boy shudder.

[Muichiro] "You're doing it again... why do you distance yourself? Do you hate me?...that I don't know yet you know me?"

His turquoise hues flicker sadly.

[Y/n] "Muichiro...that's not what I meant-"

[Muichiro] "Why? WHY are you hiding things from me then? Who was I to you? Tell me."

He grabbed (y/n) shoulder, his hands trembled as he tried his best to remain calm.

The water that sprinkled and dripped down their skin had turned cold. (Y/n) lowered down his gaze before looking back up.

[Y/n] "You were a friend...and it was my fault...because you-, him-..."

He choked back his tears, failing horribly as the tears came down.  Quickly noticing, he wiped them away.

[Y/n] ".....I made you suffer....it's why you can no longer remember the time we and him shared all together! your family!..everything.."

(Y/n) pulled away from Muichiro with a pained expression.

[Y/n] "I lead a demon to you....I made you both suffer, I'm sorry..."

He sobbed with a tremble of his lips. The ravenette hesitantly held his face and wiped his tears. (Y/n) looks at him with a pained expression of regret.

[Muichiro] "...Don't cry....."

[Y/n] "I knew this would've happened eventually.....but when I met you again I got attached to you. I enjoyed every moment with you.

Your smile, your eyes, your everything. You eventually wormed your very existence into my heart..."

Muichiro's heart throbbed painfully. The ravenette took you inside his warm embrace. You looked at him, who shared the same pained expression as you.

You quickly forced a smile and wipe his tears that fell down the same as yours.

[Y/n] "I'm sorry...I said too much..."

Muichiro sniffed and leaned the side of his head in your palm.

[Muichiro] "ⁱ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ...ˢᵒ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ..."

It was murmured and probably would've  gone unheard for a normal person, but (y/n) had heard those words loud and clear.

He couldn't help but feel bittersweet about the confession he heard. A chuckle escaped from his lips. He tippy toe and leaned forward.

Landing a firm kiss on the ravenette's forehead who widened their turquoise hues. A trickle of water falling down his face.

[Y/n] "We should get out."

Muichiro blushes after realizing what's infront of him and nods. He pulls away from the demon who was quick to grab his garments.

They both entered the home and walked down the hallway, enjoying the silence.

[Y/n] "Only fate could tell now...."

He whispered to himself

[Muichiro] "...Fate?"

The demon glances at Muichiro.

[Muichiro] "That's stupid...aren't you in charge of your own fate? You dictate your own future."

(Y/n) slightly widens his eyes, meeting his beautiful turquoise hues.

[Y/n] "Right...but-"

[Muichiro] "No, you can choose your own future idiot. So stop thinking that you'll disappear everyday."

Muichiro clenched his fists and stops walking. He turns to face the demon with a determined expression.

[Muichiro] "I don't remember anything at all, that might make me a bastard... but I promise you'll  be fine if you just stay by my side."

He widened his eyes, a blush creeping on his face and covers the lower part of his face.

Muichiro realizing what he has said blushed madly and turned his head away quickly to avoid eye contact. He scratches his arm awkwardly.

[Y/n] "Ok..."

His turquoise hues flickered and he turned his head back meeting their beautiful (e/c) hues. (Y/n) grew a kiddish grin and hit the ravenette's shoulder playfully.

They enjoyed the evening talking to eachother while wondering through the hallways. They eventually got lost until they encountered Genya who  lead them to Muichiro's room.

Muichiro took this as an opportunity to invite the demon to spend the night with him tonight. Genya was very hesitant on the offer, but figured you'd say no.

Which. You didn't. There you were spending the night in one futon with Muichiro, stiffly shuffling around.

But at the end you both ended up falling asleep cuddled up in eachothers arms unknowingly.

Perhaps love wasn't so bad after all...

                           •○•□•○•□○•

End of chapter! There was obviously more Muichiro in here for all the people who missed him he's back! Here we are entering the Swordsmiths village Arc, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and see yall next week!

Goodday or what I like to say Goodnight~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 18.4K 37
bad at describing things, crazy people
357K 7.8K 63
oneshots and stories for gender neutral and male readers <3 - requests are closed Started || July/14/20
56.2K 1.8K 5
After many nights of hanging out in a bar, Dazai Osamu notices a new face amidst the many. Intrigue, he decides to go deeper and figure out what make...
12.4K 305 15
โœŽ๐š‚๐š˜ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข?.... Sฬถoฬถrฬถrฬถyฬถ.ฬถ.ฬถ?ฬถ ๐š‚๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐™ธ aฬถpฬถoฬถlฬถoฬถgฬถiฬถzฬถeฬถ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š’๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ...