scourge (On-hold)

By khadyjatt

Destiny and Fate are two words Malik don't believe in, he believe focus and target are what give you whatever... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

chapter sixteen

288 51 21
By khadyjatt

"It's either you go with your wife or you don't go." His dad say and malik gnaw on his bottom lips with a sigh.

"OK dad." Malik say and exit the office, he's going back to Nigeria, he doesn't have a single clue of what the fuck is going on Ahmad isn't back and there isn't any progress with the stupid contract, he head to his office with a sigh.

"Adam,
Is the passport ready?" Malik ask walking to his secretary office and the young man stand up.

"Yes sir,
Here it is." He say handing the grey passport to his boss, malik collect it and head to his office.

He sit on the couch in the office and dial Ahmad contact which has been switch off since yesterday, he's upset, he can't even believe he trusted Ahmad with this, he facepalm and grab the gray passport from the table, he grab his stuffs from the desk and exit the office.

"I will be traveling this night but that doesn't mean you won't come to work." Malik say to his secretary and the man nod.

"wadaea sayidi(good bye sir)
Have nice trip." He say and malik exit the office.
He saunter to his car and enter with a tiring sigh, the drive to his parent house is just 20minute from the office, he stop by and isn't suprise to see his cousin and his junior brother outside.

"Ya malik." Salim yell as do he's miles away making him to shake his head.

"What is it?" Malik say irritated and salim chuckle.

"Your wife is beautiful, I took a picture and send it to everyone at home." Salim say trailing behind malik inside the house.

"Stop following me around." Malik say and salim chuckle before heading back outside to meet fu'ad.

"Mum." Malik call entering the kitchen where the noise is coming from.

"Malik,
I preparer your favorite mansaf." His mum say grabbing the neatly wrapped plate and hand it to him.

Malik unwrapped the plate looking at this tasteful lamb cooked in a sauce of fermented dried yogurt and grab a spoon, taking a full spoon of the sauce.

"You didn't cook this mum." Malik say savoring every taste of the dish and his mum smile.

"I didn't your wife did,
I am glad you can differentiate between my cooking with anyone's else, here is your rice." His mum say and malik drop the plate on the kitchen island.

"We are leaving mum." He say feeling all his appetite gone.

"Won't you finish your food." His mum ask and he hiss lowly.

"Our flight is this evening i want to go get ready." Malik say grabble his car key that he drop on the kitchen island.

"Falak is upstairs sleeping,
Ehmm malik did you take her to the hospital because it seems to be very difficult for her to speak now." His mum ask and malik shrug.

"We went and the doctor say she won't be able to speak anymore." Malik say without a care and saunter out of the kitchen.

He head upstairs and falak is sleeping on the lush carpeted floor cover up with a duvet, he grab the cup of milk on a table by the couch and pour it on her making her to wake up confused and sit upright.

"Let's go." He yell even do he knows she can't hear.

Falak just stare at him confuse, he grab her by the hand and make a sign for her to meet him outside before leaving making her to sigh.

"Mummy I'm leaving." Malik say once in the parlour downstairs and his mum come out of the kitchen.

"OK honey,
Please take care i already call your aunt i told her you are coming today with falak, they are excited to see her." His mum say as falak walk down the stairs with a smile.

"Take care falak." Malik mum say as she make the language sign with her hand and falak nod.

She slightly hug falak and malik pathetically shake his head before exiting the parlour, falak is pathetic to him, She's like an object that isn't even important.

"Ya malik are you leaving already ohhh with aunty falak." Salim say and malik just give him a deadly glare that makes him keep quiet with a chuckle.

The two boys make a good bye sign to falak who nod with a smile before entering the front passenger seat with malik who's impatiently waiting for her to drive out of his parent property.

Once at home he open the door and grab a pen with paper on the dinning table before scribbling down everything he want falak to know.

"Take." He say to falak who's standing in the parlour confuse.

Go inside and get ready, we are traveling and make sure you don't embarrass me by trying to let anyone you are dumb.

Falak read and look up but malik is gone, she head to her bedroom and is suprise to see a pile of abaya and other clothes on the bed, there are shoes, cologne, handbags and everything a lady will ever wishe for, she smile widely and begin going through the clothes, putting on each of the to see how she look as she smile, she grab the black suitcase with a sigh.
Falak spend the evening arranging her clothes she don't know how long they are staying but she pack enough clothes that will last her, by the time malik is done she already bath and he walk in all dress up in a white jubba with the black scarf around his neck.

"Hurry,
What are you even closing your chicken legs for." He say irritated by how falak instantly close her Laps when he enter the bedroom.

As he wait outside for falak he wonder what Ahmad has been up to for the past 5days, malik is staying in his uncle house, he want to make sure he have his eyes on ramlat, he is ready to play the final card of this pathetic love triangle game and make her his, once falak comes out with her suitcase he hand her the grey passport and they both climb the car as he call his driver to pick uo the car in the airport after he leave.

*******************

"She's very beautiful,
Look at salim face like amala near her " mardiya say as they look at the pictures there junior brother send to them of malik wife.

"Ya malik and his ego if he didn't marry a beautiful wife we won't rest." Ummi add and drop the phone as the two girls continue the chores around the kitchen..

"Aunty ramlat did you see ya malik wife picture?" Mardiya ask once ramlat enter the kitchen.

"No...no." Ramlat say a bit confuse and the girl instantly swipe her phone screen handing ramlat the phone.

Ramlat stare at the beautiful lady who is smiling her glittering bronze skin shining making her to drop the phone upset.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Mardiya say excitedly and ramlat humm in reaponse.

Ramlat doesn't know why she's angry, sure she doesn't have feelings for malik or so she thought but that lady in the picture is a million time beautiful than her there's no comparison.

"Aren't you girls done?" Aunty haulat ask coming inside the kitchen.

"Mummy did you see ya malik wife picture salim send to us." Mardiya say to there mum as she wipe her hand on the kitchen towel and begin scrolling through her phone.

"I have seen it mardiya " shegen gulma"
Salim already put it on his status everyone in the family have seen it."her mum say and mardiya pout dropping the phone.

"But mummy still you should just pretend you didn't see." She grumble and turn back to the kitchen sink to continue washing the catfish.

"The malik is coming with his wife, his mum just call to let me know his flight has take off." There mum say and the two girls cheers excitedly except for ramlat who feel like her heart is about to rip out of her chest.

The family spend the evening cooking and making all sort of preparation which ramlat find it unnecessary and uninterested in her opinion.

Drop your comment and votes please.

I love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 4.9K 39
The first time she saw him was at her sisters wedding and she couldn't stop thinking about him. Now she is madly in love with him. But will he love h...
85.3K 8.4K 58
BASED ON A HAUSA LIFESTYLE Follow Manal through her journey as she moves to a new city to begin a new phase of her life, only to innocently Involve...
2.5M 116K 66
"What happened to you?" I asked and she looked away from me. "No... nothing" she stuttered I can tell she was crying. "You were crying?" I asked more...
18.4K 2.4K 39
Follow the story of Laura who is about to be forced into marriage to a criminal by her father after the death of her mentally ill mother With the hel...