The Toman Traitor

By kitkat11602

Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kick... More

π•―π–Žπ–˜π–ˆπ–‘π–†π–Žπ–’π–Šπ–—
π–•π–‘π–†π–žπ–‘π–Žπ–˜π–™
π•Ώπ–π–Š 𝕿𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓 π•Ώπ–—π–†π–Žπ–™π–”π–—
| 0 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
| 41 |
| 42 |
| 43 |
| 44 |
| 45 |
| 46 |
| 47 |
| 48 |
| 49 |
| 50 |
| 51 |
| 52 |
| 53 |
| 54 |
| 55 |
| 56 |
| 57 |
Inui (ending)
Chifuyu (ending)
Kazutora (ending)
Hanma (ending)
Sanzu (ending)
Mikey (ending)
Thank you!

| 1 |

33.4K 1K 434
By kitkat11602

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[ A New Awakening]

 Y/N L/N.

The train lurched forward before coming to a complete stop, the doors slid open, allowing the people inside to get off. Takemichi still held on to the handle hanging above him, his head cast down, vision focused on the floor beneath him as he let his mind wander with thoughts on who this person could be and why their name was suddenly clouding his head.

"Oi Takemichi! Hurry up, or else it'll close on you."

The blonde looked up from the ground, taking a second to glance around himself, confused about his surroundings, his legs carrying him through the door right before it could close, and crush him.

His lips parted in shock as he was met with the sight of his old high school friends, the ones he hadn't seen since he left right after graduation. The group began to move once again, conversing with each other while Takemichi was having his own internal conflict going on inside his head.

"Yamagishi, did you see this week's magazine?" Makoto asked, elbow nudging the shorter boy, a wide smile spread across his face as he thought back to the images he saw.

"Yeah, I saw it. Already jerked it to the pics." The two laughed and walked ahead of the group, not noticing that Takemichi had lagged behind, gaping at the reflection of himself in a mirror.

"H-huh?" His eyes widened, hands removing themselves from his pockets, and quickly moved their way around his body. "Wha... Open necked shirt... Baggy pants..." His hands quickly returned to his pockets, digging around for the contents held inside.

A 500 yen coin and a flip phone, one he hadn't seen in years.

His feet continued to carry him along with his friends, but his attention was still captivated with the small cellular device in his hands. Flipping it open, his eyes immediately flew to the date.

July 4th, 2005.

Takemichi could feel his heart begin to race, the cool sensation of sweat beading across his forehead, a drop sliding down his cheek as he stood there in shock.

"Takemichi," He glanced up at Akkun, confusion still visible on his face. "I'm so glad that your cousin is the leader of Shibuya High." Takemichi officially felt as though his head was going to explode with all the new incoming information hitting him nonstop.

"Yeah!" Yamagishi proclaimed, throwing his fist into the air with a confident grin. "If the third years come out, it'll be okay for us to throw out Masaru-kun's name, right?"

"Huh?" Takemichi's palm hit the front of his face, while his other was held out towards his friends as if trying to get them to slow down. "Hold on a second, I wanna get all the info straight." He mumbled, trying to make sense of everything happening inside his head, which only made his friends confused by his actions.

"Takemichi, are you-" Takuya was cut off when someone bumped into his shoulder.

Your hood was pulled over your head, creating a shadow across your face, h/c hair just barely poked out from its hideaway as your head tilted downwards. Each boy waited for you to stop, but you just kept going as if you hadn't just knocked into their friend.

"Hey, watch where you're going!" Makoto yelled at you, your footsteps halting in the middle of the sidewalk, body slowly turning around to face them.

"My bad." All five boys took a step back, startled by the feminine voice that came from your figure, watching as you pulled the hood of your jacket down, allowing them to see your face. "Are you good?" You asked, directing your attention onto Takuya, an eyebrow raised as you waited for a response.

"A-Ah... Yeah, I'm fine." He stuttered out, cheeks dusting pink as he nervously nodded his head.

Without saying anything more, they watched as you turned around without a second glance in their direction and walked off.

"Are you sure you're okay, Takuya?" Akkun asked, removing his eyes from the retreating girl and glancing over to his friend with a worried expression. The blonde only nodded his head, eyes still locked on your figure even as you turned the corner.

"Holy shit! That was a girl!" Yamagishi shouted, his cheeks turning red while swaying back and forth with Makoto following along. Akkun shook his head at their antics, not even wanting to know what was going on in their perverted minds.

"I've never seen her before." Takemichi said, not even taking into consideration that he had just come from twelve years in the future and could have easily forgotten the people around him.

"Yeah, same. She must be new." Takuya stated, finally snapping out of his daze.

"Come on guys, let's get back to our mission." Akkun said, waiting for them to come to their senses so that they could go kick some ass.

But only if they knew that they would be the one's getting their asses kicked.

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

Takemichi sat on the swing, his feet stretched out in front of him, body throbbing in pain from the beating he had received from Kiyomasa. The tears he had shed seeing Hinata were long dried to his cheeks, even after everything that had happened today, he was still confused.

The last thing he remembered was falling onto the train tracks, so was this the moment he was experiencing before he would die?

He had no answers, none at all, but if it was, he was happy that he got to see Hinata one last time.

"You look like shit." Startled, Takemichi looked up and saw the same girl that had bumped into Takuya earlier that day. Your hood was pulled down, showcasing your hair more clearly, and your face was more visible under the light of the streetlamp that had flickered on not even an hour ago.

"Thanks?" Takemichi asked, not fully understanding why you had appeared in front of him, nor did he have any want to talk with you at the moment. Instead, wanting to wallow away in his own pit of misery and despair, all while trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

"I didn't mean it as a compliment, but if that's what you took it as good for you, kid." You laughed, finally moving out from in front of Takemichi and onto the swing next to him. You plopped down onto the seat, the rusted chains squeaking as your legs rocked back and forth.

"Who are you calling a kid? You look the same age as me." Takemichi grumbled, adverting his attention away from you and back down to his feet.

"Oh really? How old are you?" You questioned, not seeming interested in his answer whatsoever.

"17." You chuckled lightly at his answer, not bothering to comment back and instead choosing to remain silent, making Takemichi grow frustrated with you. "Well?" He looked at you, waiting for anything, but you continued to look at the sky with your lips sealed shut. He sighed, moving to stand up, but was stopped when you held your hand out and told him to sit back down.

"I'm 18." You finally said, voice quiet and hushed. Your hands worked quickly to pull the hood of your jacket back up, turning your body to face the blonde across from you, as if you were trying to avoid something in the opposite direction. "I've got to go, we'll talk again." You stood up, and sped out of the park and down the street.

Takemichi watched as you walked away, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion at your sudden rush to leave. "Damnit I didn't get her name."

"That's not everything, is it!?" Takemichi's head whipped up at the loud aggravated voice coming from the other side of the playground. Three boys surrounded a younger one, yelling at him to give them all his stuff.

Bullying at its finest.

Takemichi stood up, having had enough of their stupid voices, just wanting to sit in silence and think for once.

"Oi." Takemichi stood behind the one that seemed to be leading this whole ordeal. He brought his fist back, waiting for the perfect moment to strike before yelling, "Shut the fuck up you dumb shit!" The leader fell to the ground with a thud, his eyes closed as he passed out from the sudden powerful hit. "All you've been doing this whole time is bitch bitch bitch." He stepped over the body and towards the trash bins, rummaging around until he found a glass bottle. Breaking the bottom of it against the bin to create a sharp pointed weapon to use against the other two thugs.

He held it up in their direction, teeth clenched as he sent them a glare. "Right now I'm super fucking pissed off, so get lost. Or I'll kill your asses." The two boys quickly bowed before grabbing onto their unconscious friend and dragging him along with them, still apologizing as their bodies disappeared in the distance. Takemichi stared at the dark haired kid still standing in front of him, his body shaking slightly, terrified by what had just happened. He sighed before waving his hand at the boy. "Go home kid."

Takemichi paused, his face scrunching up as those words left his mouth. Making a mental note to find the girl from before and tell her off for calling him a kid, when in fact, he was not.

"T-thank you..." The boy said, making Takemichi sigh loudly, deciding to offer him some advice.

"Listen kid, when you come across people like that, you gotta have some guts. Be prepared to get punched, but don't flinch! Be prepared to die, but you gotta face them. Those stupid half-baked idiots will surely be scared by that." Takemichi nodded at the boy one last time before beginning to walk away. "What's your name kid?" Takemichi didn't even really care to ask, but he felt as though he needed to since he had forgotten to ask the girl.

"Tachibana..." Takemichi broke from his train of thought, eyes widening slightly at the mention of his girlfriend's last name. "I'm Tachibana Naoto!" The kid said, staring up at Takemichi with wide eyes.

"Huh!? You're Tachibana's little brother!?" Naoto took a weary step back, unsure of how the blonde knew his sister.

"I... I do have an older sister." Naoto said, watching as Takemichi's jaw dropped in shock, his eyes widening in surprise. "Are you perhaps her friend?" He asked, deciding to take a guess on who the older boy could be to his sister. Takemichi's head dropped, realizing that she must have not told her family about her having a boyfriend. But he was quick to recover; pulling out his phone; he glanced at the time and date once more before turning to Naoto.

"I have something important to tell you, Naoto, and I need you to listen well."

~

Light footsteps traveled through the empty streets, pausing for only a moment as you stood in front of the shrine entrance, empty of people. Your eyes roamed around the area, noticing the fresh tire tracks beside the sidewalk on the road, the smell of gasoline and cheap, overused cologne filled your nostrils. Nose scrunching up in disgust at the overpowering smell, shaking your head in disappointment, because even after two years, they still hadn't changed.

Nothing had changed.

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 218 1
❝ π˜‹π˜Άπ˜₯𝘦, 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘢𝘴𝘡 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘒 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘫𝘰𝘣? ❞ -What would happen when a supposed to be calm and peaceful morning was ru...
152K 6.4K 52
Before you read, just wanna say. MASSIVE SPOILERS IF YOU'RE NOT A MANGA READER I don't own Tokyo Revengers but Manchiro/Maria.Tokyo Revengers belongs...
33.9K 1.1K 24
Kurokawa Izumi, ever so cold and lacking of social skills, slowly becomes a precious little sister of toman. but she's nothing of the innocent smile...
117K 3K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...