My Gifted Love (✓)

Por Skb494

"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms A... Más

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Thankyou Note
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (part 1)
Chapter 97 (part 2)
Chapter 98 (Part 2)
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Aadhira-His heart beat
New Book Cover

Chapter 98 (Part 1)

9.5K 293 23
Por Skb494

Hello my dear readers! Finally here is the update.

Happy reading...

Aasha's Pov

I really can't believe my eyes. The island which Dev mentioned to me is really big with a luxurious mansion surrounded by the blue sea water and trees. The fresh breeze and the greenish trees gives a soothing feeling. I really like this island.

"You like it" he asked me snaking his hand around my waist hugging me from my back.

"Dev, its really…. really very beautiful" i said looking at him. He smiled at me.

"Let's go inside" he said taking my hand in his and started to walk towards the mansion. My eyes went wide when i saw the whole mansion with my mouth open. The mansion so beautiful and big for two people.

"It's so awesome" i said mesmerized in the beauty of the house.

             (Living room)

"You only saw the half of the house, Aashu. Let's go to our bedroom" Dev said kissing my cheek making me blush. He suddenly carried me making me shake my head with a smile.

He likes to carry me in his arms like i weigh nothing….

He placed me infront of the bedroom door and signaled me to open it. I opened the door slowly. I gasped seeing the bedroom. I went inside with an awed look. I can see the whole blue see and the island forest through this huge ceiling to floor glass door. The bed is placed opposite to this ceiling to floor glass door. So we could see this beautiful view from laying on the bed also.

          (Master bedroom)

The veiw is so mesmerizing. I have never witnessed something so beautiful so enchanting like this in my life.

"I can see that you have already fell in love with this bedroom" Dev said standing too close behind me. I turned towards him with a smile.

"Dev, the room is so mesmerizing. I love this view" i said with my bright smile. Without saying anything he pulled me towards him by my waist and placed a kiss on my forehead making my smile widen.

"It will look more enchanting at night with the moon light. We can see at night" he said with a smile. I nodded my head at him. 

"Go and take a relaxing shower" he said moving away from me.

"What about you?" I asked him.

"I will take a shower in another room" he said making me frown.

"So there is also another room?" I asked him.

"There is two other rooms in this mansion. This one is the master bedroom which is exclusively designed only for us" he said patting my cheek.

"Oh okay" i said looking at him.

"Now stop asking questions. Go and freshen up. The washroom is in the right corner" he said leaving the room. I smiled with sigh. And took my cloths from my bags and went to the washroom. I stood still on my place when i came inside the washroom. The washroom is in the size of the master bedroom than a normal washroom with a big jacuzzi where two people can sit together and a transperent glass shower enclosure. This showere enclosure is also too big for a person.

A Jacuzzi? Seriously?

I looked up at the ceiling Chandelier which is above the jacuzzi.

Whats the need to use a Chandelier in the bathroom?

I went near the jacuzzi tub to have a closer look. This is the first time i am seeing a Jacuzzi in my life. I never used a bath tub before let alone using a Jacuzzi. 

But how people bath in this? It's looks so deep. Won't they drown into this? How models in the television baths casually in this?

I also see a lot of essential oils in flowery flavours like lavender, Jasmine, rosemary and lemon grass. I picked a bottle of rose essential oil and opened it. Its smells exactly like a natural rose. It's also very mild that i already started to like it.

But so sad! I can't use this as i don't know how to use this tub at all...

I pouted and placed the bottle back to its place. There is a lot of drawers beside the tub. I placed my cloths on the steps of the tub and started to explore to see what's inside the drawers. I found bath bombs, bath salts, fluffy towels, hair dryer, body scrubber and loofah. I opened another drawer only to gasp in shock. 

Its wine bottle with two shining wine glasses placed inside the drawer.

Seeing the wine bottle i recalled the night when i behaved like a stupid girl in front of Dev because of that so called Mojito. I shuddered and embarassed recalling that. I closed the drawer immediately. I took my cloths and straightly went to the shower enclosure to take a bath. I was surprised when i saw the new shampoo and shower gell of the same brand i use. I even found new body lotion of which i use regularly. 

He knows every single details about me.

After taking a relaxing hot bath i wore my simple light pink saree. I went outside the bedroom while drying my hair with the towel. Dev was nowhere in the room. So i went down stairs with the towel in my hand while searching for my husband. A delicious smell hit my nostrils making my stomach growl when i reached the living room. 

"Aashu, i am in the kitchen" i heard Dev's voice from another side of the living room. I walked towards there to find him in the kitchen. He is wearing a white t-shirt and black track pants looking handsome as always. With a smile i went near him. 

He had cooked my favourite chowmin and the entire kitchen is filled with the tasty aroma…

"Had a relaxing shower?" he asked me with a smile while taking the towel from my hand.
I nodded my head at him.

"You looks so gorgeous in this saree" he said in his husky voice coming closer to me increasing my heart beat. I looked down feeling shy.

"Turn around. Let me dry your hair" he said making me look at him. I did as he said. I turned my back to him. He started to dry my hair with the towel slowly. I shivered when i felt his warm breath near my ears.

"Help me to serve the dishes on the dinning table" he said huskily in my ears once he finished patting my hair with the towel. I felt ticklish. I nodded my head without looking at him and helped him to place the dishes on the dinning table. He sat on the chair and i sat opposite to him. He served the food on my plate and served for himself also. 

"Ma called me to ask have we reached here safely or not" he said looking at me.

"Ohh! Did you tell her that we have reached here safely?" I asked him.

"Yeah!" He said which nid in return. Soon we finished our food. 

"Can you help me with this?" Dev said referring to the sauce on the corner of his lips. I nodded my head at him with a smile. I took a tissue and went near him to wipe the sauce. But suddenly he grabbed my wrist making me look at him with a frown.

"Not like this" he said getting up from his seat. I took a step back when he stood too close to me. But he already pulled me towards him by my waist. 

"I want you to clean it…" he said placing his index finger on the sauce on his lips while looking at me intensely.

"Like how you wiped it in the penthouse" he said with his famous smirk. I gulped when i realised what he is talking about. He is talking about what i did that night in the penthouse. 

I thought he didn't talk about that night to not to make me embarass. But its like this….He saved it to embarass me here. I should act like i don't remember anything about that night. It's the only way to prevent myself from this embarassing situation. God! Why i even drink that stupid drink in the first place?

"Wha…what are you talking about, Dev?" I asked him wearing a confused expression. He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Acting innocent, are we? Okay then. I don't have any problem in telling you about your naughty deeds. Because everything about that night is still fresh in my mind" he said pulling me more closer him  that my body is fully pressed to his hard one. I tired to wriggle from his embrace but he only tightened his grip. I looked at him with a huff.

"Dev, leave me" i said in my defeated tone.

"You called me as Hubby" he said making look down at his chest to hide my red cheeks. 

"Dev, i don't remember anything. Leave me" i said still trying to come out of his embrace. But he didn't bulge.

"You called me as Hubby not once, not twice but more than ten times" he said huskily in my ear. I bite my lips hard hearing his words.

Ahhhh…. He is hell bent on making embarass...

"I said leave me. I…i want to look around the house" i said looking at him. 

"And you even kissed me on my lips" he said making my eyes go wide.

All i want is this earth to open and swallow me. So that I can escape from this embarassing moment.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Now leave me" i said in my raised tone.

"You even ready to remove your dress in front of me to show your tattoo. You also forgot that?" he asked me while tracing his fingers on my neck making me shudder.

Its better to accept defeat......

"Yeah yeah! I remember everything. Now leave me" i said in my pleading tone looking at him. He looked at me with a smirk.

"Kiss me first then i will think about leaving you" he said looking into my eyes with a mischievous grin. 

"Dev, stop teasing me na?" I said with a pout.

"Kiss me. If not then i won't leave you. And i am very comfortable in this position" he said with a smirk tracing his hands on my back. I felt butterflies in my stomach because of his touches.

He is The Great Dev Malhotra who will get whatever he want…I can't win him.

I sighed and looked at him to find him already looking at me while tracing his lips with his tongue.

"Okay" i said looking at him shyly.

"I am ready" he said.

I placed my both hands on his broad shoulders. I gupled when i felt his hard muscles under my palms. I closed my eyes to take a deep breath to calm myself.

"You didn't take this much time that….." before he could finish his sentence i pressed my lips on his while standing on my tip toes. His body went stiff but soon he recovered from the shock and started to kiss me passionately.

I gasped when my body pressed against the wall. He kissed my upper lips and lowere lips. I fisted his shirt when he sucked my lips sending tingling sensation all over my body. I gasped when he suddenly pinched my waist.

Using this as a chance he entered his tongue inside my mouth and started to trace his tongue with mine. I felt my knees go numb. If it were not of his tight grip on my waist, i would have been melted by now. He left my lips after what felt like an eternity. We both were panting looking at each other. I looked down feeling shy to meet his intense dark gaze. Suddenly his phone started to ring.

"Its Ramesh. I have to attend the call" he said pecking my lips. I nodded my head at him then he left to attend the call. I placed my hand on my chest only to feel my rapid heart beat. After calming myself down, i went to the kitchen and did the dishes. Soon Dev came back with a smile. I too smiled at him.

"Do you want to sleep or want to watch movie?" He asked me coming closer to me.

"Of course, let's watch movie" i said excitedly.

"Then let's go" saying this he suddenly lifted me in his arms. I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck with a chuckle.

"Why are you chuckling now?" he asked me kissing my nose making me giggle.

"Nothing" i shook my head with a smile. He took the stairs and walked to the right side opposite to the master bedroom. I took my own time to admire my handsome face of my husband. 

"If you keep looking at me like this then i will change our movie plan and directly take you to our master bedroom" he said looking at me with a smirk making me blush hard. I looked away from him. Then he stood in front of a room door. I looked at him with a frown.

"Open the door, madam" he said looking at me.

"Oh! okay" i said opening the door knob only to reveal a cozy mini movie theatre. Dev made me lie on the cozy couch which felt more like bed and he went to the corner of the room where the mini fridge is placed. I sat leaning my back on the couch while stretching my legs and took a pillow and placed it on my lap. The couch is so comfortable. Dev took some soft drinks, water and some snacks then placed it on the coffee table. Then he also came lied beside me wrapping his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to him. 

"Dev, i have a movie in my mind. Shall we watch it together?" I asked looking at him when he took the remote in his hand. He looked at me then looked forward at the screen not answering my questions. 

"Devvv" i called him turning his face towards me.

"I already chose a movie" he said tucking a stray strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Oh!" I said disappointedly.

What a pity! I thought of watching Harry Potter series….

"What's with the pout, ha?" He asked me pinching my cheeks. I shook my head as no with a smile.

"I didn't ask you about movie preference. Because i know very well that you will choose a movie which has a horrible male lead who fights with strange creatures and you will only look at him the entire time. You will not even spare a single glance at me. That's why I chose a movie by my own" he said narrowing his eyes at me.

At one point he is right….

I smiled at him sheepishly which made him kiss my nose. 

"But what ls the movie name?" I asked him when he started the movie.

"You will see it" saying this he fed me potato chips. I ate the chips while watching the screen. I choked on my chips when the movie name flashed on the screen. I started to cough as the potato struck in my throat but my gaze still fixed on the movie name.

its…its Fifty shades of grey.

"Aashu, why are you eating this fast? Drink this water first" Dev scolded me while handing me a glass of water which i drink little by little. He rubbed my back up and down to make me calm. I drank a whole glass of water. Then he took the glass from me and placed it on the table. He wiped my tears because of my constant coughing and all.

"Are you all right now?" he asked me with a worried expression on his face. I nodded my head at him while looking at the screen in my peripheral vision.

Is he serious? Out of all movies why he chose this movie?

"You….you already watched this movie?" I asked him while clearing my throat. He looked at me with a frown.

"No. I haven't ever watched any movies. Do you remember the first time we both watched a movie in my penthouse? That's the first time i watched a movie. But mostly i was looking at you only. And this can be consider as second time watching a movie" he asked me pulling me closer to him wrapping his arm around my shoulder. 

Yeah! Anu once told me that De don't like to watching movies. Is that means he don't know anything about this movie?

"Dev, but….but…why you chose this movie? Why not some other movie?" i asked him while looking at the screen where the female lead is walking into Grey's corporation building. 

"Hey Aashu, actually when i was searching for a romantic movie suggestions in the Google this movie name came first. This movie name was also interesting thats why I chose this movie" he said kissing my forehead.

How come he doesn't know about this movie? Everyone knows this is an erotic movie. Is he trying to tease me or what?

I looked at him with a frown. He fed me another potato chips and looked at me.

"Eat slowly" he said. I nodded at him and snuggled closer to him placing my head on his chest. Dev started to stroke my hair softly and occasionally kiss my hair making me smile. 

"Dev, the movie is so boring. Let's watch some other movie" i said  again.

"It's only fifteen minutes and you already started to feel this movie is boring?" he asked me with a chuckle.

Thats it! I can't watch this movie anymore……

"You do one thing. You watch this movie alone. I will go and sleep in the bedroom" i said trying get away from his embrace angrily. He tightened his arms around me making me huff in anger. He paused the movie.

"What's wrong? Why my wife is so angry at me?" he asked kissing my cheek.

"Dev, when you saw this movie name you didn't read the description or movie summary?" I asked him. He looked at me with a frown.

"No. Why?" He asked me with a confused expression.

"Then go and read it first" i said softly playing with my fingers. He took his phone and started to type something.  I continue to look at him while biting my lips. His facial expression turned from a confused one to a shocked one. He looked at me with a jerk. I bite my inner cheeks to stop myself from laughing seeing his shocked expression. But i couldn't when he continued to look at me with a frozen expression. I burst into a fits of laughter while clutching my stomach. I laughed more when i saw him getting up from the couch, switching off the screen in a lightening speed.

"What the hell? Why people take like this type of movie in the first place?" He shouted while pulling his hair. What made laugh more was his angry red face.

"Aashu, stop laughing" he said in his intimidating tone but it didn't stop me from laughing. I even had tears in my eyes looking at his embarassed expression.

"You thought…the movie title is interesting…. so the movie will also be interesting?" I asked him in between my laughter. He glared at me while placing his one hand on his waist.

"I already told you, na? I never ever watched a movie before" he said in his frustrating tone. 

"I just thought of watching some romantic movie with my wife. Why in the hell they named this movie as fifty shades of grey? I thought this title is saying something about colours. Why in the hell the movie name poped up when i was searching for romantic movies, ha?" He continued to scoff. I stopped laughing when i felt it's difficult to breathe and my stomach started to ache.

"Wait! How do you know about this movie, my dear wife? By any chance you watched this movie?" He asked me in his dangerous tone while looking at me intensely which sent shivers down to my spine. I sat straightly looking at him.

"No. i didn't watch this movie. And everyone knows about this movie. But you're exception" i said controling my chuckle.

"If you didn't watch the movie then how do you know about this movie" he asked me again coming closer to me making me gulp.

"I…. just….heard from others" i said looking here and there. Suddenly he pinned me on the couch where now i am lieing on my back and he is towering over me. I placed my hands on his chest.

"Are you going to tell the truth or not?" he asked me in his threatening tone making me sweat due to my nervousness. 

"Its...its a adaptation of a novel. You know that, right? I….once read that novel in online" i said biting my lips nervously while looking at him.

"You also read erotic novels?" He asked with his raised eyebrows making me go deep red in embarassment.

"No no… Actually this novel was very famous that everyone was talking about this novel. When this novel even adapted into a movie i got very curious about whats special in this novel. Even though i never tried erotic novels before, i just wanted to try it because of curiosity. But i stopped reading this book when it….it was too much for me. After that i never tried to read this novel" i said looking at him. He looked at me with his suspicious gaze.

"Dev, don't look at me like that" i said with a huff.

"Okay okay! I trust you" he said with a chuckle making me go deep red. We both laughed together then he lied beside me taking me in his arms. I yawned while snuggling closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Aashu, sleep. You even didn't sleep properly at the flight. You kept looking outside the window like a small girl" he said kissing my forehead. I smiled at him and closed my eyes soon. 

When i woke up i was on the bed. I rubbed my eyes lazily. I frowmed when i noticed this not the master bedroom. And Dev was also nowhere in my sight. So i got up from the bed and went to the washroom. After washing my face i came out of the washroom.

My eyes went wide when i checked the time. it's already 7 pm. No wonder i feel very energetic. When me and Dev was in the movie room it was nearly
2.30 pm. So i slept for more than six hours. Actually i woke up very early in the morning and i aslo didn't slept in the flight. So it's no surprise that i slept for so long.

But where is Dev?

I frowned and was about to search for him but my steps halted when i noticed a box on the bed. 

Why i didn't notice this box before?

I walked towards the bed and looked at the box. There was also a note placed on the box. I took the note in my hand.

My Beautiful wife,
Open the box

I smiled reading the note. Then i placed it on the bed and opened the box. I gasped when i found a beautiful Ruby pink saree and matching necklace and earrings. Then i aslo found another note inside. I took the note and read it.

Hope you like this saree. I want to see you in this saree. Wear this and come downstairs. You will find your way towards me.

-your's and only your's hubby

My cheeks turned into a deep shade of red when i read the note. But what made me blush hard is the word hubby.

Looks like my husband had some romantic plan...

I smiled shyly at the thought and went inside the washroom to take a bath.

After an hour…..

I smiled looking at my reflection in the mirror. I look so beautiful in this saree with the matching jwellery. Of course Dev's choice never fails. But the blouse has deep round neck with a Dori attached to it which is making feel a little bit nervous. But still i brought some confidence and started to walk towards the downstairs. My eyes went wide in surprise when i saw a path made of rose petals. 

What he is upto?

I thought and started to walk on the rose petals with a shy smile. I followed the path with my drumming heart beat because of my excitement. Soon the path led me to the garden which is in the backside of the mansion.

But what made me frown is the darkness. I gulped the lump that formed in my throat and looked around. I stood there for a few seconds without moving in the hope that my Dev would come to me. I jumped in my spot with a scream when i heard a blasting sound. Then only i realised it's fire crackers.

I was mesmerized looking at the night sky which is now dazzling with the colorful fire crackers. The darkness of the garden is now replaced with the colorful lights of the firecrackers. I was so engrossed in enjoying the colorfull sky continuously. I screamed in shock when someone hugged me behind my back.

"Shh…. it's me" i heard Dev's voice then only i felt relaxed. I placed my hand on his which is on my stomach with a smile.

"How is the surprise?" he asked me huskily near my ears making shiver feeling his hot breath.

"It's very beautiful. Someone is trying to be romantic" i said while looking at his face which is shining under the fire cracker's bright lights 
He chuckled looking at me. Then the fire crackers stopped blasting. So the garden again turned into darkness. But this time i didn't afraid like before. Because now Dev is with me. I was surprised when suddenly a part of the garden was shimmered with fairy light. There was also a small tent setting with fairy lights. Outside the tent there was a table with two chairs with candle lights. I looked at Dev with a bright smile. He too smiled at me.

"Its so beautiful, Dev" i said looking at him. He kissed my cheek with a bright smile.

" Let's go" saying this he took my hand and walked towards the table. He pulled the chair for me to sit. I smiled shyly not looking at him and sat on the chair while tucking my hair behind my ear. He also sat on the another chair opposite to me.

"You look so gorgeous in this saree" he said kissing my knuckles. Then only i noticed he is wearing a black shirt with top two buttons opened and a grey pants. His both sleeves are rolled up till his elbow showing his veiny arms. I gulped looking down at my lap.

"I prepared your favourite Pasta. Let's eat" saying this he started to serve the food on my plate. He also served himself on his plate. Dev played some soft piano music on his phone. We both started to eat in silence. There was just only the sound of melodious music and the cool breeze. Otherwise there was no noise. I can feel his burning gaze on me which is making nervous. I didn't dare to look at him. Soon we both finished our dinner at the same time. I looked at Dev with a nervous smile. 

"Let's dance" he said grasping my hand in his making me stand up from my seat and walked a few steps away from the table. I looked at him in with my wide eyes when he played Rabb manneya song. 

Our first dinner date memories came rushing back into my mind. I felt emotional. Instantly my eyes teared up. He placed his index finger under my chin and raised my face softly to meet his eyes which is full of love. He wiped my tears with his thumb pads and placed a chaste kiss on my forehead making me sigh in content.

I wrapped my both hands around his neck while he placed his both hands on the either side of my waist. 

We both swayed our bodies to the song while losing ourselves in each other's gaze. We didn't talk anything. But our both eyes is enough to say how content and happy we both are in each other's embrace. 

This Aasha had no one in her life in the past. She had no expectations in her life. She had no one to love her. She used to live with her only friend whose name is loneliness.

But now….this Aasha has everything in her life. This man who is in front of me….who is my husband..My Dev….he changed everything in my life. He vowed to make me smile. He gave me new hopes, new dream and a new life. He gave me his love. The way he always looks at me with love and affection, no one ever looked at me like that. I am happy to meet him in my life. He is the reason for my happiness. He is my everything. He is my world…My Dev….

I kissed him on his chin with a smile while some tears shed from my eyes.

"What's with this tears, ha?" he asked me softly wiping my tears. I shook my head with a smile.

"Its happy tears, Dev. I feel so so happy. Thankyou for coming into my life. Thankyou for loving me. Thankyou for filling my life with colors. Thankyou for everything" i said cupping his face with my both palms while my tears continued to shed from my eyes.

"Stupid girl. I should be the one to say thankyou for coming into my life and for changing this arrogant, ruthless businessman into a romantic man" he said with a chuckle to lighten up my mood. 

"Don't cry. You know i can't see your tears" he said softly making me smile. I gulped when his gaze fell on my lips. I closed my eyes when he leaned towards me. I tightened my hold around his neck when his cold lips touched mine. I shuddered when he deepened the kiss. I also returned his kiss with equal passion. This kiss felt different. It's like he is pouring all his love for me in the kiss. I ran my fingers in his hair when he sucked and kissed my lips. I felt tingling sensation all over my body when his hands started to roam on my bare back and waist. He left my lips when i struggled to breath. I looked at him while panting harshly. I gulped looking at his dark gaze which sent shiver down my spine. 

"Today let me show you how much i love you" saying this he picked me up in his arms like i weigh nothing and walked towards the tent still not averting his eyes from mine. I buried my face in the crook of his neck not able to meet his intense sharp gaze. He made me lay on the soft sheets and placed pillow under my head comfortably. I bite my lips when i saw him opening few buttons of his shirt. 

"I hope you slept well. Because this night is going to be a long night. You won't get to be sleep. Because i won't let you sleep" he said towering over me making my heart pound loudly against my chest. My breathing quickened hearing his words which felt more like a promise. I bite my lips feeling nervous and scared looking at his dark gaze which is filled with love and lust. He slowly slowly inched towards my face while his gaze fixed on my lips. I closed my eyes when he pressed his lips against mine.

-------------------------------

How was the chapter guys? Hope you all enjoyed it. Next update will be on 🤔🤔 i am not sure. But i will try to update soon.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

128K 8.4K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
1.8M 69.9K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
677K 35.7K 41
COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...
765K 23K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...