Enchanted

By ruani_writes

She was lost and so was he. Who knew that two broken hearts can connect to one. Arabella's world has been ri... More

✨Introduction✨
✨Character List✨
Prologue
01| Finally,
02| A lock.
03| Get your hands off my girl
04| God, those eyes
05| You're my sisters
06| Two butterflies
07| Why can't he see me for once
09| I need you
10| Christina Rogers
11| Can I be your boyfriend?
12| That godawful contract
✨On Hold✨
13| I'm fucking crazy about you
14| I did it for you
15| Meet soon, Alexei
16| Show you how thankful I am
17| I'm ready, Dominic
18| I love him!
19| Locked, darling
20| My real wife
21| Lift your hips, amor
22| So much blood
23| I don't love you anymore
24| I hate the way I don't hate you
25| A fucking whore
26| I'll kneel for you again
27| I can't live without them
28| I'm sorry for lying
29| When's your act going to fall, pretty boy?
30| I'm not leaving without Dominic
31| Bad people aren't born
✨Threequel✨

08| You are my future

3.7K 102 144
By ruani_writes

"Guess who's going to the club, bitches!" As she walks into my room, Taylor exclaims, her hands cupped around her lips to echo her voice across the walls. Vivian, Aria, and Dahlia lay around my room and all ears perk up at Taylor's words.

"I'm afraid I'll have to pass." She frowns at me as soon as I sigh.

"No, we have to. We haven't seen each other in a long time. School has been on my ass and today I need to get shitfaced drunk." Vivian squeals in delight and nods her head.

"I need to reorganize a few things.  Because of boarding school, I've been gone for the past year. At the moment, nothing is in its needed manner. For the next few weeks, that's where I should be focusing my attention." That's the lie I have conducted for anyone who asks where I've been for the past year.

"Please, Arabella. It'll be lots of fun. Liam said he'll be our designated driver. We can drink as much as we want." I can't help but feel a sense of awe pass over me as I see the way her eyes light up speaking off Liam. They apparently got together during the past year that I was gone. Thank god Liam grew some balls and finally asked her out.

If he did not soon enough, Vivian would have most likely snatched her away. I remember when Vivian has been telling me about the girl in her business class. That was until she found out that girl had a boyfriend. One thing lent to another and we ended up meeting up with Liam and Taylor. I guess things have a way of working out themselves.

"Pretty please with a cherry on top." She clasps her hands together, pouting on spot. Vivian joins in beside her. Then Aria follows. And even Dahlia betrays me by doing so as well.

I throw my head back staring up at the ceiling for a few seconds before looking back down at the pleading group of girls before me. I jerk my head into a nod and immediately they swarm around me. They tackle me down onto the bed giggling as I groan beneath them.

These girls were something else.

~~~

I tug my dress down, which has risen again again. Tonight, I'm dressed in a silky crimson dress that won't stop sliding up my leg. My makeup was done by Vivian. She created a breathtaking nude smokey eye and completed the look with a splash of red lipstick to make everything pop.

The girls appeared to be goddesses as well. Vivian wore a silk baby blue dress that fit her like a second skin. Her makeup consisted of silver eyeshadow to highlight her eyes and nude lipstick to highlight her lips. Aria was dressed in a light pink satin gown with a slight split down one leg, revealing her long legs. She kept her makeup basic, opting for a pink eyeshadow and glossy lips. Dahlia chose a purple mesh body-con dress that gave her usual sweat and adorable look. But her makeup draws immediate attention with the bold eyeliner and lipstick.

In conclusion, we all looked stunning.

As we make it to the entrance the bouncer looks us each up and down seeming hesitant.

Were we twenty one? No.

We certainly didn't appear to be it. Despite this, we keep our calm and take our fake IDs one by one. He gives them a glance, but he still doesn't seem persuaded. Vivian rolls her eyes before stepping forward with a sweet smile . She gently pulls her dress down and bends forward, exposing her cleavage to him. The man gulps though nonetheless lets us in.

We all give Vivian high fives for her outstanding work, and she strides inside, beaming from ear to ear.

"That's how you do it ladies. Now let's go find Taylor so I can't get some shots in my system." She cheers and we all laugh along with her.

We force our way through the crowd, and my gaze is drawn to the bright orange jumpsuit glistening at the bar. Taylor pulls her hair back and makes eye contact. When she sees each of our outfits, her eyes widens and she smiles.

She rises to her feet and greets each of us with an embrace, as Liam stands alongside her, arms around her waist. They were adorable.

"Looks like we got an entire squad who is ready to get laid tonight." Vivian leaps to her feet to stand with Taylor, "accidentally" pushing Liam away from her. I can't help but grin as Liam scoffs and rolls his eyes at Vivian.

"Vivian, I'd like to be able to stand next to my girlfriend without being forced away." Vivian merely pokes out her tongue while placing her hand over Taylor's shoulder. Taylor clings to her shoulder, giggling, and appears to be already slightly tipsy.

"Bartender dude! Can we get something strong over here?" When Vivian called out, I lost all sense of self-control. Who was I attempting to deceive? I'm in desperate need of a decent drink.

"Yes please. Vodka all around!" The bartender smiles and walks over to get the vodka. He pours them out in front of us and slips them across to us. He winks in my direction immediately gaining my attention.

I'm not even going to pretend he wasn't attractive. He had blonde hair that swept down to fall across his face. You could see the brown eyes peeking from under and his light skin was bright with the lights the surrounds us.

Though it wasn't the same as those brown curls that immediately make me want to run my fingers through them. It wasn't the same as the dark orbs of blue that seem to hold everything that I could ever want. It wasn't the same as Dominic.

My eyes tear up slightly and I ignore it, throwing my head back along with the shot of vodka. I savor the feeling of its burn down my throat. I shake my head feeling it course through my body and try to shake off thoughts of Dominic.

"More drinks around please and thank you, handsome man." I smile holding my hand out. He locks eyes with me sliding more across to everyone. I tip it down my mouth.

"I'm Jackson by the way." He introduces with a lazy grin. He was cute.

"Arabella. Nice to meet you. These are my girls, Vivian, Aria, Dahlia, and Taylor. That's Liam but he's not important." I point to each of them and they each give a small wave in return. Liam on the other hand simply gives me the finger and wraps his arm around Taylor again.

"This one's boyfriend. So keep your eyes elsewhere."

"Well it's lovely to meet such beautiful women. Especially you, Bella." He chuckles, kissing my hand. I blush and try to cover it with my hands but he chuckles meaning he saw it already. When he leaves the girls look at me and squeal. Loudly.

"Oh my god! He was flirting with you!" Vivian says excitedly.

"And you were blushing too!" Taylor basically jumps out of her chair.

"What? I'm a free and single woman. I can date and fuck whoever I want." I'm barely able to fully finish my sentence before an arm wraps around my shoulder.

"Pipe down, sweetheart. You know we won't let some guy alone with you so easily, my little baby sister." I groan out loud when Jordan's voice meets my ears. Soon enough Aiden and Noah appear in sight as well.

"I hate you guys." Why and how are they here?

"Nope, you love us. And if you're wondering why we're here, you should go ask little Mr.boyfriend over there." Noah grins seeing my glare whip around to Liam who holds his hands up in surrender.

"Fuck you, Liam. You don't deserve Taylor." I pull Taylor closer to me and away from his grasp. He promptly reaches back for her but Vivian shakes her head blocking his way.

"No, no, no. Sorry, sweet child. But us girls are about to get our asses on the dancefloor." As she begins to stand she looks around at the people on the dance floor and smiles widely.

"I need to find some big dick energy sort of dude to take home tonight babes. So hurry up." Noah is instantly at her side, a prominent sneer on his face as he looks down at the unaware Vivian.

Noah and Vivian sitting in a tree

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

I giggle at my own joke as we make our way into the crowd. The music blares loudly across the speakers and I grin in amazement. The lights glow flashing in every corner. The DJ mixes tapes loving the way the people seem to go crazy.

"I put a spell on you'' by Annie Lennox echoes across the large room. The music flows through my body and the lyrics of her voice soothe the aching in my chest. I sway along to the music with all of gravity floating around me almost non existent. I feel euphoric gently following the beat with my hips.

Even as my senses seem to be dimmed, I could still feel eyes burning into the back of my head. Swiftly turning around, my eyes meet his. I feel heat spread across my body like a wildfire. While he continues to stare back, I take the time to inspect his features.

The flashing lights make it slightly difficult but I can see his sharp jawline and his ruffled hair that was messy but still looked perfect. He leaned back on one of the couches in the VIP section and girls surrounded him. I feel his gaze still on me and I shift uncomfortably and avert my eyes away.

Fuck him.

I remember Aria's words from earlier and straighten my body. A boy danced beside me, his back to me and a smirk rose onto my lips. Dominic loved to mess with me, right? Now it's my turn to make my move.

As the boy turns around, I grab the collar of his shirt and pull him towards me. He doesn't object, only grinning in return. He moved against me pulling me closer.

My arms were wrapped around his neck while he kept me stable with his arms holding my waist. He spins me around and I lock eyes with Dominic. He looked fucking livid.

"You look stunning. And you can dance." The boy speaks and I try my best to keep my attention on him. I nod, smiling in return, having to hold myself back from turning around.

"Thanks. I just need a distraction. So no talking please." I say stiffly and I'm surprised when he chuckles looking behind me.

"Okay got it. Just one last thing. The dude you're trying to get jealous is beyond pissed. Want to go a step further." He wiggled his eyebrows at me and I couldn't lie that it was tempting. Hesitantly I nod.

He bends down only an inch from my lips and my eyes close. Though before we could kiss I'm aggressively pulled back flying back into a hard chest. I spin around quickly seeing Dominic with a clenched jaw, his eyes sending daggers at the stranger.

"Touch my girl one more time and I will cut off those hands and shove it down your fucking throat." He grits angrily, making me scoff.

"Your girl my ass." His eyes snap to mine a new fire blazing behind them. Before I knew it he had thrown me over his shoulder and began walking. I tried hitting his back repeatedly and protesting for him to put me down but he paid no mind. He kept a tight grip on my legs making sure to pull my dress down so everyone couldn't see my panties. What a gentleman.

The door of an office is slammed open and then back shut. He finally places me down and I'm seething on the spot. He glares down at me.

"What are you looking at?" I glare right back with equal force.

"You were going to fucking go home with him, weren't you?" He takes a step towards me and I don't take my stare off him. Two can play at this game.

"And if I was?"

"If you did, he would have a bullet in his head the next day. No one touches you." This motherfucker.

"What the fuck, Dominic? I'm not yours. You can't just claim me. That's not how this works. At least not with me." I point a finger at him, hitting him in the chest. "You can't just make up some sort of no relationship rule. You didn't want me. I may have wanted you at one point in time, but you hurt me." Another jab in the chest.

"You chose this for yourself. I was there for you. I was ready to be there for you whenever you needed it. But it's not enough for you." My chest constricts and my throat clogs with tears. "I'm not enough for you. You would rather fuck me, then actually be with me." I blink away tears, swallowing hard.

"I've accepted that. You really want to fuck, right? Then let's do it. Right here. Right now. Why don't you just fuck me on this desk right there." I step back, planting myself on the wooden desk that sat in the corner.

I didn't know what I was doing. But I couldn't find it in me to care. If this happens, it happens. Or he'll kick me out right now.

He can't seem to look me in the eye with his face falling.

"What's your decision, Dominic. Fuck me or not? What? Want me to call you daddy? You want a submissive bitch, right? Someone who's tight from barely being used? Well I'm right here. Do it. Fuck. Me." Tears slipped from my eyes as his eyes cast down.

"Stop." He whispers, his voice cracking. Yet I don't.

"Fuck me, daddy. I've only been used three times in my life. Use me. Hurt me. Do your worst." I choke out and I can see the single tear fall from his eye.

"Please, Arabella. Stop."

"You're just like everyone else, Dominic. Cruel and manipulative. You'll do anything to have your own fun in this fucked up game of yours." I get off the table pulling my dress down. I move to the door ready to leave, stopping for a brief second.

"I saw you, Dominic. I wish you saw me."

"I see you." I freeze at his words, my back facing him. "I can only see you. Everything I look at, everything I touch, everything I smell always leads back to you. I spent most of my life thinking that my heart was my biggest weakness. I always imagined that it would be my downfall. I had a loving family and that was enough for me. Getting a girlfriend, getting married, having a family, none of that mattered to me. Before you." He pauses, taking a breath and my eyes water.

"I kept any other part of my heart guarded and almost locked. It was as if I didn't have one at all. Even now, its still fucked up. The lock I've kept is warned out though the only person who has its key is you. It's yours."

I can feel his presence step closer to me but I don't move. Tears spring from my eyes running along my cheeks. I feel his hands before they actually touch me. They lit a new candle in me. They hesitantly wrap around my waist. Gently he pulls me back and my head leans back.

"You broke my heart." I whisper and his hold tightens against me.

"I know, baby. I know. Just give me one last chance to prove to you how much you mean to me." He talks into my hair and I melt into him.

"I want to believe you. So much. But how can I?"

"I'm taking a gap year." Instantly I got rigid pulling away from him to turn around and meet his gaze. He looked so utterly calm at what he said and my eyes were wide.

"You can't do that, Dominic. You need to get your degree as soon as possible for you to get in actual possession of your family's companies. You have a plan. You need to continue with it. And adding a gap year will change all of it." I rant but he shakes his head, silencing me.

"One year for us. We can go anywhere you want. We can even stay here if you want. I just want to give you the time that you deserve. You're more important than any of my plans. You are my future. As long as you're in it, I don't need that company."

My heart swelled and I felt like I was flying. He was willing to give it up for me. He was finally ready to choose me.

"I'm choosing to forgive you. But I'm not saying I'll chose you. Not yet. I need time and you need to prove yourself to me." Slowly my walls fall slightly and I see the conflict in his eyes. He looks up to me and I saw his walls shatter to the ground. His nod is brief but I'm blinded by the smile that stretches across his face.

"Time is all I'm asking for." He says taking a step closer to me. My breathing speeds up alongside my heart and I whisper my next words out in a whisper.

"Kiss me."

I don't have to say it twice as he dips his head down. His lips brush against my own. He harshly kisses me with power radiating off him. I freeze for a moment and melt into the kiss with the same intensity. I didn't know how much I needed this.

His tongue swipes my bottom lip asking for permission that I decline until he bites my bottom lip making me let out a small sigh into the kiss and give him access to my mouth. He doesn't waste a second pushing his tongue in and hungerly exploring every space. Both our tongues dance together as the taste of whiskey touches my taste buds.

Everything shoots through me like fireworks. My breath is stuck in my throat and I can't find myself to breath. This feeling was foreign to me. It felt amazing. He takes my air as his, greedily taking me in.

I knew that I shouldn't do this after he was a complete asshole to me but I couldn't help it. It felt so wrong yet so right. His lips felt perfect in mine. Like we fit together. Our breaths mingle together into one. Neither of us are letting go. Each time I let go to breathe his lips capture mine again.

He pushes into me his lips gripping mine in a bruising way. I moaned into his mouth, losing any control that I had. He breathes through his nose, warmth spreading across my face. We were so close together that there was nothing that we weren't sharing at that moment.

Finally pulling back, we were both out of breath. My eyes trail to his now swollen lips and my hand reaches up to brush against my own. I could still feel him.

"One last chance." I say firmly and I watch that glorious smile spread across his face.

"I choose you. My love. My future. My home."

Authors Note

Oh my fucking hell.

Finally! Can we give them a round of applause for finally getting together because that was one hell of a wait.

Also something I feel like I'm going to get a lot of hate on is Dominic's light groveling. I know that many people won't think think that he did enough or her to forgive him. And I get it. Really.

The next chapter will have him opening up a little and we'll get to see the soft side of Dominic. He truly does love Arabella and I'm going to try my best to show it as much as possible.

If anyone has any construction criticism on how to maybe get that more prominent in the story feel free to comment. Thank you

Love you, beautiful

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 7.4K 37
I kept running and running, my heart beating fast, my legs burning from all the cuts and bruises, my breathing becoming harder with each passing seco...
2.2M 82.5K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
13.4K 1.5K 76
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
19.2K 644 37
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...