The Girl I Fell For

By brawkyle

Slight warning!! There will be talks about Death, abuse, and slight Nsfw. This is a lesbian ship so if you do... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 7

17 2 0
By brawkyle

Pablo's pov:

I looked up and saw my daughter run up the stairs crying. I felt the best thing to do is to leave her be.

" Kleki what happened...?" as I questioned my little daughter.

" The townspeople were coming at her again..-"

I felt bad for my daughter. Just because she is energetic and clumsy doesn't give them the right to make fun of my daughter!

" Kleki go help your sister i'll make dinner...ok?"

" Okay pa.."

After making dinner

Elena was barely eating her food.

"Well...what did you guys do in your free time?"

Elena balled her fist up.

Elenas pov:

"Look Elena you know I love and support yo-" I interrupted my dad.

" DAD!" as I slammed my hand on the table and backed up from the table. I took a breath, I felt myself panicking.

" I..am..." I started tearing up knowing what was going to happen.

" I like women." Kleki ran over and hugged me.

" Get out..." as my dad stood up at the table.

" W-what...pa...what are you doing..." as he walked over pulling his belt from around his pants.

" DAD!?" as Kleki started crying and stood behind me.

" I never raised such a worthless daughter...your mother never wanted a gay daughter.." as he raised his belt and hit me across my head.

"CAN I ATLEAST HAVE MY ST-" he continued hitting me with his belt. I was covered in bruises. He threw the food he had made for me.

" Get out you worthless whore..." I sobbed and ran out of the house. I ran to the forest crying, I stood by the river.

" WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME!! " as I kicked the water. I took my shoes off and walked around the forest and found a lake. I took off my skirt and shirt I had on and plucked the food off my clothes and put my clothes in the water to get the stains out. I dried my clothes off and walked out of the forest and walked up to casita. I went to knock on the door. I felt like I was going to pass out. I felt myself hit the cold hard tiles of Casita. I could hear a faint voice. " EL? ELENA!! No no no no...MAMAAAAAAAAA" as they called out. I blacked out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 170 26
A Bruno Madrigal x OC FanFiction With the break in the mountains, Encanto is open to outsiders for the first time. And the first person through scare...
92.9K 2.9K 12
*Edited* (Book_1) A story of You and Dolores Madrigal, fair warning this book contains bedscenes so minors!!! Don't read that part okay!? Understood...
19.8K 661 17
What if you were sucked into the world of Encanto. what would you do? (Reader:Avilla Muerte x Isabela Madrigal) Disclaimer: I'm not very good in writ...
15.5K 277 18
"When life seems too great, there's always something dark hiding in the shadows. Even the most joyful person can be hiding the their darkest thoughts...