The Girl I Fell For

By brawkyle

Slight warning!! There will be talks about Death, abuse, and slight Nsfw. This is a lesbian ship so if you do... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 6

18 2 0
By brawkyle

Luisa pov:

I heard a knock at the door.

" I GOT IT!! I wonder who it i-" I opened the door to see Elena with a little teen girl on her back.

" Hey EL!" I blushed.

" My shirt must really be that comfy senora~" as I winked at her.

" Come on, it's a pretty shirt!!?" she blushed with her sweet little angered face.

I kneeled on the floor.

" Also hello little one nice to me-" before i could even finish my sentence.

" IT'S SO NICE TO FINALLY MEET YOU LUISA!! My sister always talks about you like literally" I turned red looking at El.

" R-Really? " as we locked eyes at each other. It was an awkward silence between us. Her little sister introduced herself.

" Kleki's the name!!"

" Nice to meet you Kleki" I snickered. I showed Kleki around while holding El's hand. Her hand is so soft...I love her soft tender hands they're so smooth. I wish that we could do more than this...

After showing her around and stuff.

" Well hope you guys had fun, arepa for the road? " I handed it to her and her sister.

" Thanks Lu...she always wanted to meet you guys..." as she looked up at me.

" It's no problem, feel free to bring her next time or anytime!" I smiled at her.

" Hey you have something on your face. Let me get it but you have to lower down. "

I lowered down trying to find it on my face. She kissed me before they had left. I froze sitting on the floor watching her leave. I was burning red as mama and papa and mi hermanas looked at me from behind.

" Finally something happened!" Mirabel screamed out.

I broke out of my stance. " I- WHAT-" I was still red as a tomato. I buried my head in my knees. Ma and pa walked over and hugged me.

" Luisa, we don't care if you like her. We support you no matter what-" I hugged them and bursted out in tears. My sisters walked over and hugged me. Isabella gave me a head rub.

" Luisa, it was obvious you loved her. Remember how you got mad at Camilo for making a joke about her?" I stood up.

" It was that obvious-" As her family nodded.

" Who's hungry!?" as I changed the topic and walked to the kitchen.

Elenas pov:

We were walking home eating the food Lu gave us. " Julieta's food never fails."

" Hey sis you and Luisa would be a sweet couple." I choked from her statement.

" Warn me next time-"

" What on how you literally kissed Luisa? Not even that I saw the barn thing. I was behind the haystacks- "

" YOU WERE??" I shouted. Somebody from the town shouted out their window.

" SHUT UP WOULD YA!?" I held my sister's hand and rushed us home. I saw pa sitting at the table.
" Where were you guys..? I was worried-" I ran upstairs crying and locked myself in my room and sat down crying on the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.1K 20
Camilo x Fem!Reader "You know...you don't always have to pretend to be someone you're not. There's nothing wrong with being who you really are." "Wh...
15.8K 292 18
"When life seems too great, there's always something dark hiding in the shadows. Even the most joyful person can be hiding the their darkest thoughts...
65K 1.4K 11
The story is finished I just stopped doing the one shots :) โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข After your father, died your...
361K 9.3K 15
In the country of Colombia, rests a village off into the mountains called encanto. A city full of wonders and the enchanted. A family of gifted peopl...