𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇 | 𝐀. 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃...

By peachyhxlland

┍━━━━━━┑ ⠀⠀𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 ┕━━━━━━┙ ❝ 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮�... More

𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙𝗜𝗦𝗛
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦
➛⠀𝟬𝟭 | 𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦
➛⠀𝟬𝟮 | 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗟𝗔
➛⠀𝟬𝟯 | 𝗔 𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗙𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗟
➛⠀𝟬𝟰 | 𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘
➛⠀𝟬𝟱 | 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫'𝗦 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗝𝗢𝗕
➛⠀𝟬𝟲 | 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗔
➛⠀𝟬𝟳 | 𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗬
➛⠀𝟬𝟴 | 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗
➛⠀𝟬𝟵 | 𝗖𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗟
➛⠀𝟭𝟬 | 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗘
➛⠀𝟭𝟭 | 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫
➛⠀𝟭𝟮 | 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫'𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
➛⠀𝟭𝟯 | 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟭𝟰 | 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡
➛⠀𝟭𝟱 | 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟭𝟲 | 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗧𝗟𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗬
➛⠀𝟭𝟳 | 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡
➛⠀𝟭𝟵 | 𝗖𝗔𝗥 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗘
➛⠀𝟮𝟬 | 𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗩𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟮𝟭 | 𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦
➛⠀𝟮𝟮 | 𝗔𝗗𝗔𝗠'𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣
➛⠀𝟮𝟯 | 𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗧 𝗢𝗨𝗧
➛⠀𝟮𝟰 | 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡
➛⠀𝟮𝟱 | 𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡
➛⠀𝟮𝟲 | 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣
➛⠀𝟮𝟳 | 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗛
➛⠀𝟮𝟴 | 𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗖 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟮𝟵 | 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗙𝗙
➛⠀𝟯𝟬 | 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗩𝗜𝗘
➛⠀𝟯𝟭 | 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗨𝗦' 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟯𝟮 | 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟯𝟯 | 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
➛⠀𝟯𝟰 | 𝗜𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟
➛⠀𝟯𝟱 | 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗟
➛⠀𝟯𝟲 | 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗪𝗢𝗟
➛⠀𝟯𝟳 | 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗖𝗬
➛⠀𝟯𝟴 | 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗦
➛⠀𝟯𝟵 | 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚
Quick Note!

➛⠀𝟭𝟴 | 𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗕𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬

289 17 39
By peachyhxlland

Alex's eyes flinched shut when he heard small noises nearby. He assumed it was 3 AM in the morning as the sun has still not risen up. He wore his glasses when he noticed a figure by the stairs. 'Who could be awake at this hour right now?' He squinted his eyes to see you alone by the stairwell.

You appeared upset and agitated since you were gazing your eyes furiously at the floor and your knee bounced up and down anxiously. "(Y/n)?" Alex whispered, loud enough for you to hear.

You flinched and looked at Alex in his room. "Shit." You murmured before standing up and ready to walk back to your room but Alex got up. "Hey, hey, are you okay?" He asked softly, careful enough not to wake the others.

You came to a complete stop and turned around. "Yeah..." You replied as you looked down. "Sorry for waking you up."

When Alex noticed you were wearing the rabbit hoodie Molly had given you a few weeks earlier, he pushed his thoughts aside. He thought it was adorable that you were wearing your hood and displaying the bunny ears.

"You didn't like the hoodie?"

"No, I love the hoodie. I just think of it more to wear it when I'm sleeping."

Alex motioned you to approach him with his head. You took a deep breath and moved silently approaching his room. You could see he was surrounded by unused electronics and various screens for Alex to utilize. "There's a lot of rooms in this place yet you decided to sleep here." You told him as you sat down next to him.

Alex shrugged. "It's alright. I like being surrounded by gadgets."

"Does it feel like paradise?"

"Well, it feels comfortable and safe."

You responded with a nod before lowering your gaze to your feet. As he peered at you, Alex tilted his head in wonder. "Okay, something is clearly bothering you."

"Is it too obvious?" You nervously chuckled as you fidgeted with your fingers. "It's just about dreams and nightmares. Nothing too serious."

Alex frowned. "Hey, we both know nightmares traumatize you especially when it's about your past." He said. "It's always serious when it comes to you."

You shook your head as you pulled your legs near you to hug them. "Dreams or nightmares... it doesn't really matter. I wake up in the realization that they could never be true." You shakily exhaled. "Every night... I have the same dreams. And every morning... the same nightmares."

When you noticed Alex's silence, you sighed heavily. "I'm not sure why I'm dumping this on you. You're supposed to be asleep. I'm going to get some fresh air."

Before you could move, Alex grabbed your hand, stopping you. "No, don't. It might be dangerous outside."

You chuckled lightly. "I can take care of myself, don't worry." You smiled in reassurance. "Well, maybe I can stay. But only in a different part of the mansion. I hate that I bothered you and your sleep."

Alex shook his head as he smiled. "You were never a bother to me."

You locked your gaze on him before looking down at his hand, which was resting on top of yours. Your cheeks grew warm and hot as you pressed your lips together. "Still, you need sleep."

"I can stay up until you sleep." Alex grinned. "A lot of things have happened these past few days and it must be overwhelming for you."

You nodded as you chuckled with him. "Too much." You admitted. "But I set my feelings aside because your and the others' safety is much more important."

Alex adjusted his position so he could fully face you. "Hey..." He said softly. "If you feel uncomfortable or upset, you can tell us. Everyone's feelings are important, including yours."

You smiled as you held his hand in return. "And yours too."

Alex lowered his attention to your hand, which was lightly touching his thumb. As he gazed back at you, he quietly gulped. "I feel..." He began as he stared into your eyes while you waited for his reply. Alex sighed internally and forced a smile. "I feel like you need a sitcom to calm your nerves."

You let out a breathy chuckle as Alex pulled out a few CDs from his desk. "You choose, Sitcom."

Before choosing one and returning your gaze to Alex, your eyes searched the discs. There were quite a few options. They were better than Topher had previously gotten you, but you understood it wasn't a contest. "How did you get these?" You asked out of curiosity.

"I bought a few when I was working with Darius," Alex confessed as he arranged a DVD player and placed it down beside the television screen. "I got a little lost. Livvie even helped me to find these."

Your smile faded instantly and your eyebrows furrowed in curiosity. You tilted your head as you faced Alex who was inserting the disc of Full House. "Who's Livvie?"

After turning on the television, Alex paused for a moment as he sat next to you. "A friend, I guess." He replied with a shrug as he played the sitcom. You pondered for a time, suspiciously glancing at Alex before shaking your head and returning your gaze to the TV. Alex made sure to turn down the volume so that no one within the mansion wouldn't wake up.

You and Alex kept watching, being sure not to laugh too loudly when a scene was particularly amusing. There was a character who told a joke that almost caused Alex to burst out laughing, but you kept your hand over his lips while attempting to keep your own laughter in check. You held your finger to your lips and signaled Alex to be quiet as he chuckled.

Your hooded head was bobbing up and down with your eyes closed after a few minutes, probably an hour had passed. Alex noticed you were having trouble keeping your head still, so he moved your head so you could lean it on his shoulder. Alex smiled as he kept his attention on the television as you let out a deep exhale through your nose. When he realized he was also getting sleepy, Alex turned off the television and carefully placed you down on his bed. You snuggled on an extra pillow that Alex have and began nibbling on your hoodie's sleeve.

"How are you even real?" Alex whispered as he couldn't stop himself from smiling. He gently poked your cheek, and he felt his heart melt. "My cute little bunny." He chuckled quietly to himself. He stayed seated with his back against the wall. Alex took off his glasses and fell asleep with his arms crossed.

Soon, the sun has risen. Karolina had returned in the morning and crept into Alex's room to locate the computer that could jeopardize or endanger what was inside the dig site. She noticed you sleeping in Alex's bed while Alex was sitting and sleeping.

Karolina has been meeting Jonah secretly these past few days, and she has seen him again earlier, allowing him to show her what was in the dig site. Jonah was her father, and she discovered out she is of extraterrestrial descent. She also learned that several members of Jonah's family, meaning her family as well, are trapped in the bottom of the hole.

She tries to sabotage Alex's computer by using her powers to destroy the CPU, fearing that his plan of breaking into the building site's systems will put the Gibborim at risk.

"Karolina." Karolina swiftly turned around and turned off her powers as she noticed Nico approaching. "Hey." The black-haired teen greeted her girlfriend. "There you are."

Nico noticed Alex waking up from the noises and found you still asleep in his bed. "What are you doing in Alex's room?" She asked Karolina.

"Alex was just about to ask the same thing," Alex said groggily as he sat up straight and wore his eyeglasses, looking up at Karolina in confusion.

"Oh, I um..." Karolina stammered. "I couldn't sleep." She excused. "Just thinking about the mission. Wanted to see if I could help."

Nico furrowed her eyebrows as she gave Karolina a small smile. "Can you?"

Alex shrugged. "I don't need it." He replied. "This plan's all me. I mean, a-also my hacking computer, but still, mostly me."

Karolina laughed nervously. "Great. Then we're all set." Alex gave her a nod while Karolina continued talking. "Sorry, I'm just restless. Let's just do this already." She feigned enthusiasm in order to persuade her girlfriend and Alex.

Nico slowly nodded and was about to head back to her room with Karolina until she turned around again to face Alex. "What is my sister doing in your spot?" She questioned Alex sternly.

Alex glanced at your sleeping figure and he shrugged. "She couldn't sleep. We sort of watched a sitcom so she could fall asleep."

Suddenly, you moved your body around and turned your back on Karolina and Nico. You were still munching on your hoodie, and Alex smiled like an idiot unintentionally. Nico gave Alex a curious look before smiling and holding Karolina's hand as they returned to their shared room.

Alex gently laid himself down on his bed, careful to not wake you up. He was still a bit sleepy, and his previous position had been uncomfortable. So, he removed his glasses once again and he crossed his arms, not attempting to touch you as he know you would shriek. Alex heard your faint snores just as he closed his eyes. Alex chuckled quietly before turning his body to the side so he could face you.

Alex clicked his tongue when he noticed you were still nibbling the edge of the sleeve of your hoodie. "It's not good to chew those." He whispered as he moved your hand away. In your sleep, you grumbled and thrust your arm forward, hugging Alex like a stuffed animal. Alex froze in terror and was screaming internally.

He felt your face nuzzling on his chest and he was surprised that you were still asleep despite being too close to his loud and fast-beating heart. Alex was unable to move for fear of awakening you. When he knew that the others were starting to wake up, Alex knew he has to wake you up too. He couldn't bring himself to do it, though. Instead, he wrapped his arms around you and waited for a few minutes to pass by, letting you stay asleep for a while. As he laid his chin on the top of your head, Alex smiled. 'I can get used to this...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 805 21
You had just recently moved to America from the UK for a fresh start since your family and most of your friends hated you. It wasn't your fault; you...
9.1K 169 18
This story introduces 'James Smythe' to the group of teens in the Marvel TV show 'Runaways' I do not own any characters in this story
717K 22.1K 22
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❥ The forest will forever be your home. No matter where your family moves you'll always be pulled back to the Omatikaya clan, your people. Th...
27.8K 656 37
COMPLETE ~~~~~ "𝙸𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎. 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 �...