༄ Let's meet again...༄

By Soesiantie

❝ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎 ❞ ... More

Introductions
「 season 1 」
༄ 1. Welcome Ceremony
༄ 2. The First Day
༄ 3. The Tia Fanclub
༄ 4. The Volleyball Club
༄ 5. The First Dream
༄ 6. Showing Her Abilities Like A Fox
༄ 7. Hidden Trauma
༄ 8. Unexpected Encounter
༄ 9. Sohma Kana
༄ 10. The Ride To Tokyo
༄ 11. Arriving At Itachiyama
༄ 12. Let's Dig In?
༄ 13. Trainings Camp
༄ 14. Forgotten Birthday
༄ 15. Filler 1: Ayaka
༄ 16. Filler 2: Genius 'Hime-sama'
༄ 17. Filler 3: Sohma Reiko
༄ 18. Jealous Fangirl
༄ 19. Going Home
༄ 20. Captain and Manager
༄ 21. Studie-ing
༄ 22. The Sohma's
༄ 23. Nightmare
༄ 24. Inter High National Tournament
༄ 25. How Bun-derful
༄ 26. Owls and Cats
༄ 27. 鼬 vs 猫
༄ 28. The Semi-Finals
༄ 29. "We Don't Need Memories"
༄ 30. Sohma Isuzu
༄ 31. Make A Wish
༄ 32. New Years Banquet
༄ 33. Truth
「 season 2 」
༄ 34. Who Are You?
༄ 35. "I Don't Love You"
༄ 37. Birthday In French Style
༄ 38. The Reveal
༄ 39. Please Remember Me
༄ 40. Chikafuji Risa Aria
༄ 41. Unlucky
༄ 42. We'll Meet Again
༄ 43. Culture Festival
༄ 44. Sohma Secrets
༄ 45. The Story of The Fox
༄ 46. Friends or...?
༄ 47. Lost In Miyagi
༄ 48. Broken Bonds
༄ 49. The True Zodiac Story
༄ 50. The Future
༄ 51. The Last Banquet
Author's Note

༄ 36. Her Number One Fan

688 36 8
By Soesiantie

I have known Sohma Aristia since middle school. She was pretty, smart, gorgeous and had a great personality. At first, I was envious of her, but overtime that emotion transformed into some kind of admiration for her. I began to look up to her. She became my role model and my hero. She even helped me with my personal problems. That's probably the main reason why I, Watanabe Yui, have formed a fanclub dedicated to her — The Tia Fanclub.

Since the start of the year, I haven't seen our Hime-sama. I thought it was weird, because she has never skipped school. Not even in Middle school. 'Maybe she's sick?' is what I thought. Those thoughts immediately vanished when two weeks passed. Normally, Aristia-san is always sitting with her close friends — the volleyball boys and her two middle school best friends — but since the beginning of this year, I haven't seen her a single time. Eventually, I decided to ask the most approachable person, if they knew where she was.

"Hey, Yamamoto-san,"

"Oh, you are the president of the Tia Fanclub," Ayaka responded. "Can I help you with something?"

"If you don't mind, can you please tell me where Hime-sa- I mean Aristia-san is? I haven't seen her since the previous year...."

Then, the blonde girl in front of me gave me a sad smile.

"I'm sorry, Watanabe-san. Unfortunately, I also don't know where she is..."

"What.....?" I muttered. "You don't know her whereabouts!?" I screamed, losing my cool.

"Watanabe-sa-"

"Is she lost or kidnapped?!"

"Please calm do-"

"Shouldn't we call the police?!"

"No, but-"

I clenched my teeth and grabbed her shirt.

"AREN'T YOU EVEN IN THE SLIGHTEST WORRIED!?" I shouted.

"OF COURSE I AM!"

"Even if I am close with her, I am, like you, always left in the dark!" Ayaka screamed with teary eyes.

I flinched at the sudden tone in her voice and let her go.

"I'm sorry for being so aggressive to you, Yamamoto-san," I apologized. "I..... I am just worried that something happened to my Hime-sama, " 'My hero,' I innerly thought.

"I am also sorry for suddenly screaming at you, Watanabe-san," the blonde sighed.

"If you have new information about her, would you like to message me then?" I asked, handing her a folded paper with my phone number.

"Yes, I will," she said with a little smile.

Two weeks later

╔═══════════════╗
You've got 3 new messages
╚═══════════════╝

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
Yamamoto Ayaka
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

14:32

Nabe-san!
I have good and bad news...
Which one do you want to hear first?

The good news.

Today, Tia came to school!

Are you serious!?
And just today I am sick, great....
So, what is the bad news?

Tia, she uhm has changed

How so?

[ Insert photo Sohma Aristia ]

Oh, she changed her hair.
It looks good on her, but I liked her long red hair more, tho.
I don't understand why this is bad.
Please explain, Yama-san.

Tia also became sort of colder and distant....

Valentines Day

I am finally healed from that damned virus. Covid-19 is really a bxtch. Because of that, I missed seeing the first appearance of my hero of this year. Well, today is Valentines day, so I prepared a little box of chocolate for my hero! I want to personally give it to her when I see her hehe.

That was the original plan, but why are so many people chasing my hero?! As the president of the Tia Fanclub, I should've been the first person to give her my love! But even so, I can't remember having so many members of the Tia Fanclub.... Oh well, even though they are trying to win over her heart, they can't surpass me — her one and only number one fan — Watanabe Yui.

DING

DONG

DING

Oh, that was the school bell. I'll try to give this to her after school. I'm not even in the slightest worried about the other TiaFans, because I — Watanabe Yui — will always be her number one fan. No one can surpass me if it comes to the admiration for my hero!

After school

DING

DONG

DING

'Finally..... It's showtime, baby!'

I walked through the hallway with my little box of chocolates in my hands, in search for my hero. I can't wait to give it to her! I hope she will accept my love for her! She will accept it, right? Right?

When I was about to turn right, I suddenly heard some shouts. I hid myself behind the wall. My eyes were scanning the situation in front of me. Then, my eyes widened upon seeing the person I was looking for — My hero; Sohma Aristia. She was having a 'conversation' with two other boys. I think they had confessed their love to her, but I think she rejected both of them in the end. As expected from the one and only Sohma Aristia! I'm proud to be her number one fan!

"You really think you're the best, right, Sohma-san?" One guy with glasses exclaimed out of the blue.

"Y-Yeah, just because you are pretty, smart and have your own fanclub doesn't mean you are on top of us, normies!" The other shouted.

"You are really arrogant, Sohma-san," the glasses boy smirked.

"Yeah, did your parents never teach you to be humble?" the 'yeah' guy exclaimed.

Both boys gave each other an high five and loudly laughed.

'How dare they mocking MY hero!' I thought, while clenching my teeth. 'I wanna teach them a lesson,'

I was about to intervene when Aristia-san suddenly began to talk.

"Are you done?" Aristia asked unbothered. "If yes then I'll go,"

'Hehehe, that's my hero,' I innerly smirked.

But then, the boys were about to touch my hero. I was about to knock some sense in their brainless heads, when someone else again intervened.

"I hope your parents also thought you to respect each other's personal area, right?" Inarizaki's captain, Kita Shinsuke, exclaimed with a menacing aura surrounding him.

Both boys shrieked from the man in front of them and ran away.

"Nice one, Kita-san!" A masculine voice suddenly said left from me.

Surprised by the new voice, I turned my head to my left.

"Miya Osamu?"

"Yo wassup, Prez?"

"Uh, Hi?" I said unsure.

"What are you all hiding from?" I asked, when I finally noticed his other friends hiding behind random trees, walls and even the vending machine.

"Are you spying on my he- I mean Hime-sa-?!" I asked, gradually rising my voice, but was stopped mid-sentence by the grey haired boy's hand that was suddenly slapped on my mouth.

"Ssstttt," he whispered and let go of my mouth.

"We heard from Akihiko-san that Kita-san is going to confess to Tia-chan today," he explained.

"So you're spying on your Captain AND my Hime-sama!?" I whisper yelled.

"Weren't you exactly doing the same thing?" Osamu whispered back with a tiny smirk plastered on his face.

"You-!"

"Can you two please shut up! I can't hear them," Reiko irritatingly said.

Hearing this made me and Osamu silent. We both went back into our spying position and listened to my hero and Captain-san's conversation.

As the president of the Tia Fanclub and being Hime-sama's number one fan, I always kept track on my hero's actions since Middle School. Sohma Aristia has been the light of my life as far I can remember. Each single day, I am always admiring her from afar. Maybe I'm not the most romantic person on this planet, but even I, someone as dense as a rock, who has never caught romantic feelings yet, could see the sparkles in my hero's eyes when she was in the presence of our volleyball captain — Kita Shinsuke. My role model, my hero and my saviour — Sohma Aristia — looked like the happiest girl when she spent time with the captain of the volleyball club.

So why? Why are you telling him the exact oppositie, Aristia-san? Why did you lie to him that you don't love him? Even hate him. And when he ran away, with his and your friends chasing the heartbroken man. Why are you suddenly crying and apologizing?

I have known you for so long, yet I can't read your actions this time. I don't understand why you're hurting not only him, but also yourself.

Seeing this, made me lose the motivation to give you my present. If you don't even accept his love, would you even be in the slightest tiny bit happy, if I give you my present? I don't even understand what to do anymore. I decided to silently leave the scene and to go to the locker rooms. I softly place the box of chocolates on the floor, while taking my shoes from my locker. While putting the shoes on, I glanced at the box beside me.

"What should I do with this?" I accidentally thought out loud.

"Just give them to me if you're not gonna eat them," a familiar voice said, catching me by surprise.

"Miya Osamu? What do you want?"

"Your box of chocolates," he said in a matter of fact tone while pointing to the little box.

I grunted. "Didn't you already receive some from your fans?"

"Well, actually no, because I've been hiding from them since early in the morning," he exclaimed while scratching his neck.

I sighed, but eventually gave him the box of chocolates.

"Yay, thank you, Yui-chan!" He happily exclai- wait did he just call me by my first name!? Not even Yama-chan calls me that yet!

"A-At least you appreciate them, so it's good," I said with a rushed voice.

"I'll see you tomorrow uhm...., Osamu-kun," I softly said and speed walked to home, not knowing I left the boy a blushing mess.

The next day, the whole school was suddenly called by the principal to be present in the auditorium. No one knew why, but we all followed their orders. After some time, someone approached the stage and grabbed the mic. Everyone's eyes widened and jaw dropped. The person who was standing on stage was the president of the Student Council — Sohma Aristia. After all whispers and mutterings died down, she began to talk.

"Good morning students. Due to my long absence and personal issues, I will herby announce my resignation as the president of the Student Council of Inarizaki High School. I'll appoint my Vice-president, Sohma Reiko, as the new president. Thank you for listening. Have a great day,"

After hearing this statement, loud comments erupted through the whole auditorium between the students. They couldn't believe the sudden announcement from their now ex-president. Even I and the other TiaFans couldn't believe our eyes, or rather ears. It was too sudden and out of the blue. I looked in the direction of Reiko-san. By the look of her face, I could tell that even she wasn't informed about this.

Sohma Aristia, what are you even doing?

1956 words
______________________________________________
AN: Hello my dear readers! Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you liked it! I'm a little late with publishing this chapter, because there were some public holidays between this and the previous weeks and I had my driving test. Fortunately, I passed hehe ;p.

So to make it up to you guys, I've decided to have a double update!

Oh btw, if you don't remember why Aristia is Yui's hero, it is al written in the second filler: Chapter 16: Genius 'Hime-sama'.

Please comment, vote and share!

Stay safe and healthy my dear readers~

Lots of love from your author-san <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 9.1K 67
The Miya brothers became famous in high school. Almost everyone into high school volleyball had heard of their incredible combo. They were a pair to...
2.4M 126K 200
⤷𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ ➳ ❝ hi! you're my new friend! ❞ ➳ ❝ lmao u wish ❞ { ka...
102K 4.3K 39
(M.Atsumu x fem!reader) "𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄." L/n Y/n a girl who foolishly falls inl...