Hermitcraft - Villlian Au

By Frostytales11

One day Iskall woke up to find that he had changed. Seemingly overnight he was a changed person with some oth... More

The Start of Somthing Bad
A Helping Hand
Return of the Grim
Helsknight
The Heist
A/N
Torn
Broken
The Will to Live
War?
Partners in Crime
Evil Returns
The Odds
To Die was an Art
Declaration of War
Side by Side
Change
Is It Enough?
Hollow Future
What You Have to Do
Down in Flames
All He Ever Wanted
And They All Fall Down
Close Your Eyes
Grief
A Terrifying Work of Art
Game of Blood
In Another Life
Burn
Painless
Little Soldiers
Can't Go Back
Flowers

Invisible Names

91 4 1
By Frostytales11

"Kill Xisuma?" Hels stood straight up. "You can't possibly think that's a good idea"

"Of course. If they lose him they'll panic, be as weak as ever. That's our best shot." Iskall met his flaming eyes.

"Did you happen to forget that their lost powerful unit is his brother. Honestly, how do you think it's going to end?"

"We can deal with that." Iskall moved forward until he was mere inches away from the knights face. "I thought we had you here for a reason, or are you too scared to fight?"

Hels eyes seemed to glow brighter until the flames dimmed and he sat down.

"Good, we have an understanding. Now here's the plan." Iskall walked over to the map of the server. He opened his mouth to speak when suddenly the front door exploded.

The group jumped up and Grian yelled. "Hey! I just fixed that door!"

False ran through the door, sword in hand. She was followed by Doc, Bdubs, Tango and Impulse.

False looked at the rescue team. "Split them up. Doc, we'll go for Ren. Boomers, go for Stress."

Tango nodded. "On it!"

They ran into action. Bdubs shoulder rammed Hels, knocking him into the basement. He quickly slammed the door shut and locked it.

"That's for stabbing me!" He turned back to the boomers. "That's not going to hold him long."

"Etho!" Iskall barked. "Protect Grim." He ran to Tango and punched him.

Tango yelped in pain and watched Iskall draw his sword. He heard a voice behind him.

"Tango. Catch!" Impulse passed a golden shovel to him.

It wasn't a sword but it'll do. He smacked Iskall in the face with it and turned around to ram the hilt into Grian, who was about to strike him. "Sorry buddy."

On the other side of the room False was staring down Etho. Etho made the first move. He dashed forwards and went for a punch to the gut. False dashed left and drew her sword. She hesitated for a moment but then swiped down. Etho precisely blocked with the metal plate on the back of his hand. He jumped back as electricity formed around his wrist.

She dodged as he ran forwards then spotted Mumbo moving to Doc. She ran in front of him, pushed him back and then turned to Doc.

"Don't worry, I got these two. You get Ren back."

Doc slowly approached Grim. "Hey uh, Ren? I know you're in there. Please come back, I need you."

Grim pulled out his scythe.

"Crap. Come on Ren. Remember me? Remember us? What about when we were cowboys? I shot you with a firework. We had so much fun. Or when we were wrestling together. We destroyed them. We had a little help but we won. Please come back to me."

He held out his hand. Grim paused for a moment like he was conflicted. But then his eyes narrowed on Doc and he swung his scythe.

Doc blocked with his metal arm and grabbed the blade.

"Fine. Looks like we're doing this by force."

He pulled the weapon out of Grims hand when the reaper swung for a punch he grabbed his arm and swung him around. He moved so he had Grims arms pinned behind him.

"False! We need to move. Now!"

False, who was struggling against Mumbo's and Etho. She dodged a blast from Mumbo's gauntlet and punched Etho across the face. She then swung her sword At Mumbo.

"You take Ren back. I'll be fine!" She got Mumbo in a headlock and ran him into the wall.

"Not happening." Doc could feel Grim escaping from his grasp.

"It's fine. I'll get out of here with the other three."

Doc paused and said. "Don't die on me."

False smirked. "No promises."

Doc pulled out a metal device and pushed the button on it as he and Grim were teleported away.

False heard Stress yell. "No!"

In then moment of distraction bdubs grabbed her from behind and held her there.

"Ok. Time to go!"

False, Tango and Impulse ran over and Tango pulled out his own ender-port device. They all grabbed on but before Tango could push the button, Stress kicked Bdubs in the knee and pulled out her whip. She used it to hit Tangos hand so the device fell out and she stomped on it.

She grinned. "No escape now."

The basement doors exploded in flames as Hels ran out.

Tango looked back. "Bdubs. Operation kaboom!"

Bdubs nodded and ran outside. Tango picked his shovel back up and hit Iskalls legs then smacked Mumbo in the chest with it. He was pinning the redstoner down as he heard Bdubs call out.

"It's ready."

False looked up from where she was punched Etho. "What about Stress?"

Tango made a quick decision. "If we don't get out now we're done for. Come on!"

He grabbed Impulse and they ran out to where Bdubs was. There sat a rushed tnt cannon.

"It'll work?" False asked.

"It's fool proof. Get in!" Bdubs climbed into the cannon part.

"You've said that before Bdubs." Impulse reluctantly hopped in and the others followed.

Bdubs pulled a lever and they went flying through the sky as they all screamed.

"Why didn't we bring elytra?" Impulse screamed.

They crashed in a jungle not far from Xisuma's base.

Bdubs stood up and dusted himself off. "Well I misjudged the landing a little."

The four of them started the slow walk back home, all of them a little wounded.

———————————————————————

Iskall spat blood. "Well. That isn't ideal."

Stress started to walk to the door. "We have to go. Now."

Mumbo sat down, holding his chest. "Now?"

"Listen. We're all hurt. Let's take a moment to plan ahead so we don't mess this up further."

Stress stared and said. "Ten minutes. That's it."

Iskall nodded. "Alright. Stress and I are going to rescue Grim. Once we get him out of there I'll give Hels the signal and he'll use the soul eater."

"Got it." Hels jumped up and ran to the basement.

"What's the soul eater?" Grian asked.

"You'll see." Iskall began to sharpen his sword. "Now get ready."

About fifteen minutes later they were almost at Xisuma's base. Hels had the soul eater strapped along his back.

As they reached the hill approaching the base Iskall held out his arm to stop them. "You guys wait here. Stress and I are getting Grim out and then Hels will blow them all to hell."

"And if it doesn't work?" Mumbo pulled his gauntlets on.

Iskall ignored Hels glare. "Then it's plan B. We kill Xisuma. My soul sword should make that a decent job. Grian and Mumbo, if it comes to it I'll let you know and you'll blow it all up."

He was greeted by nods and Iskall and Stress started walking to a side entrance. They gently crept in and snuck past Zedaph into the next room. They went through a hallway and saw a room where a red haired girl was sitting on the floor. She was surrounded by books and her eyes were glowing green. Iskall was intrigued but Stress pulled him away.

The went down some stairs into a basement until they were met with a room that was clearly made to be a makeshift lab. Standing over a bed with a slowly stirring but unconscious Grim was False and Doc.

Stress pulled out her whip.

"Give me my reaper back, you goat worshipping freak."

——————————————————————————

That probably took too long
I'm not very proud of this chapter but I gotta get it out
I'm going to try get the next one out soon but no promises

Next chapter: What You Have to Do

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 119 16
So I'm doing a Hermit-themed writing challenge, feel free to come along for the ride. The rules are fairly loose/nonexistent, so yeah. Have fun!
7.7K 223 18
Hermitcraft oneshots! The content i write is completely for entertainment purposes! This is only minecraft personas! Ships : convex, scarian, grumbo...
36.7K 683 23
Hi. This is a Hermitcraft book! I do some pretty terrible writing, and If you like it, I thank you. Occasionally I will post some AU ideas and that...
2.5K 237 18
THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH TO @BridgetTh3B1RD FOR MAKING ME THE COVER FOR THE STORY AYYYEEE!!!!! ~ Welcome to my first ever book! This is my take on...