𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇 | 𝐀. 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃...

بواسطة peachyhxlland

┍━━━━━━┑ ⠀⠀𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 ┕━━━━━━┙ ❝ 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮�... المزيد

𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙𝗜𝗦𝗛
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦
➛⠀𝟬𝟭 | 𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦
➛⠀𝟬𝟮 | 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗟𝗔
➛⠀𝟬𝟯 | 𝗔 𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗙𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗟
➛⠀𝟬𝟰 | 𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘
➛⠀𝟬𝟱 | 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫'𝗦 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗝𝗢𝗕
➛⠀𝟬𝟲 | 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗔
➛⠀𝟬𝟳 | 𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗬
➛⠀𝟬𝟴 | 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗
➛⠀𝟭𝟬 | 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗘
➛⠀𝟭𝟭 | 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫
➛⠀𝟭𝟮 | 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫'𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
➛⠀𝟭𝟯 | 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟭𝟰 | 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡
➛⠀𝟭𝟱 | 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟭𝟲 | 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗧𝗟𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗬
➛⠀𝟭𝟳 | 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡
➛⠀𝟭𝟴 | 𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗕𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬
➛⠀𝟭𝟵 | 𝗖𝗔𝗥 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗘
➛⠀𝟮𝟬 | 𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗩𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟮𝟭 | 𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦
➛⠀𝟮𝟮 | 𝗔𝗗𝗔𝗠'𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣
➛⠀𝟮𝟯 | 𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗧 𝗢𝗨𝗧
➛⠀𝟮𝟰 | 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡
➛⠀𝟮𝟱 | 𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡
➛⠀𝟮𝟲 | 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣
➛⠀𝟮𝟳 | 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗛
➛⠀𝟮𝟴 | 𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗖 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟮𝟵 | 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗙𝗙
➛⠀𝟯𝟬 | 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗩𝗜𝗘
➛⠀𝟯𝟭 | 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗨𝗦' 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟯𝟮 | 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟯𝟯 | 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
➛⠀𝟯𝟰 | 𝗜𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟
➛⠀𝟯𝟱 | 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗟
➛⠀𝟯𝟲 | 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗪𝗢𝗟
➛⠀𝟯𝟳 | 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗖𝗬
➛⠀𝟯𝟴 | 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗦
➛⠀𝟯𝟵 | 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚
Quick Note!

➛⠀𝟬𝟵 | 𝗖𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗟

273 19 29
بواسطة peachyhxlland

You picked up a random stone and scanned it in your palm. Sighing deeply, you threw the stone far away into a lake, watching it hop a few times above the water before sinking down. You sat down on the grassy ground, feeling the wind blowing your skin and hair. It was peaceful. Too peaceful. Just the way you like it.

Just as you placed your hand on the side, you felt a hand beneath yours causing you to flinch in surprise. You saw Alex with his eyes closed, feeling the air with a smile. "It's nice, isn't it?" You heard him ask.

You blinked, perplexed and surprised. When you felt him lock his fingers with yours as he turned his head to face you, your cheeks warmed up. "I could get used to this."

"Wha..." You were unable to form words from how astonished you were. "What are you doing here?"

"(Y/n)."

Pietro and Wanda were beaming broadly at you when you turned around. "We've missed you." The Maximoff twins said in unison. You leaped to your feet and dashed towards them, embracing them. As you sobbed gently, the twins wrapped their arms around you. "How? How did you two find me?"

The twins vanished just as you looked up to see them. Your expression switched to evident bafflement, and you swiftly spun back to look for Alex, who was nowhere to be found. When you turned around, Adam was standing in front of you. "Hello, (Y/n)."

You clung to Adam in fear and closed your eyes as the scene transitioned to Novi Grad being destroyed. When you opened your eyes, you saw Pietro lying dead on the ground nearby, his body crushed and his eyeballs almost bursting out with blood pouring. You cried out as you tried to leave Adam's embrace. but found yourself trapped in his arms. His once-comforting hug had turned into a suffocating cage.

"Stop!" You yelled as you tried to get away from Adam. You looked up at Adam and saw that it wasn't him anymore. It was a lady you have never seen or met before. She gave you an uncomfortably pleasant smile. "You're safe with me, dear."

Your eyes snapped open and you sat up, breathing heavily. You pressed your hand to your chest, attempting to calm your racing heart. 'It was all a dream.' You breathed deeply before resting on the mattress once more. You stared at the ceiling, trying to make sense of what had transpired in your dream. 'I need to do something.'

You hesitantly forced yourself to get out of your bed. You changed into new clothes and wore the red jacket you found back at the Minoru Mansion. You left your room and walked in the hallways. "Maybe I can redecorate a few things in this place while they're asleep."

You began to use your powers to repair the loosely hung paintings on the walls. You used your powers to remove the dirt and dump it in a nearby trash bin, as well as repair a few chairs and tables. When you remembered watching an episode of Bewitched with Wanda where the main character, Samantha, was cleaning her house with her magical skills, a smile appeared on your lips.

You found a radio down the stairs and used your powers to turn it on. It just so happened to start playing one of your favorite songs to listen to with Wanda.

"Let me tell you 'bout a place
Somewhere up a New York way
Where the people are so gay
Twistin' the night away"

You twirled around as you picked up a broken mirror and placed it back on the floor and fixed it using your powers.

"Here they have a lot of fun
Puttin' trouble on the run
Man, you find the old and young
Twistin' the night away"

As you swung your body left and right while listening to music, you mended a bent lampshade and added a few ornaments around it.

"They're twistin', twistin'
Everybody's feelin' great
They're twistin', twistin'
They're twistin' the night away"

When you saw a broom and a few abandoned clothes, you started dressing up a broom and a few abandoned garments to use as a dummy for the team to practice their powers on.

"I have never seen you this jolly before." When you turned back and saw Nico walking down the stairs, you were startled. "Good morning. I like those made-up dummies." Nico greeted.

You hurriedly switched off the radio and stood there watching Nico approach you with the Staff of One. "Good morning." You greeted back with a shy wave. "Sorry if the music was loud. I want to get my mind off of disturbing things."

Nico frowned as she stared at you. "Nightmares?"

You slowly nodded and looked down. "I swear, Nico, they just won't stop. I tried everything I could to make them stop but... they just keep on getting worse."

Nico grasped your shoulder and smiled. "Maybe this training will get your mind off your nightmares for a while. Help me wake up the others." You nodded and walked up the stairwell with Nico. Nico took a look around and smiled at your work on the mansion. "I love what you've done with the place."

You smiled back. "I'm not finished yet."

Nico pointed in the direction where you should look. "Can you check on Alex if he came home? And if he did, wake him up." You nodded quietly and went on a separate way from Nico. You peeked inside the rooms that weren't occupied and to your disappointment, Alex was nowhere to be found. You sighed before turning your burner phone on and contacting Alex. "Alex, where are you?" You asked. "Why didn't you come home last night? I told you what we're going to do this morning."

"Wrong number, love."

When you recognized the voice of the person you had phoned by accident, you gasped. "Oh, my God. Adam, I'm so sorry! I thought I was calling Alex, I—"

You heard Adam chuckling. "Hey, it's okay. Just a bit upset that I heard a different guy's name instead of mine. Is he your boyfriend?"

You rolled your eyes at the idea of Alex being your boyfriend while ignoring your blushing. "Alex? As my boyfriend? Please, you must be joking."

"Is he the same dude from the gala before? The one who took you away from me?"

You nodded with a chuckle. "Yep. That's the guy."

"Ah, well, tell him to not keep his friends waiting, especially you. It's wrong to keep a lady like you waiting."

You smiled. "Thanks, Adam. I'm sure I'll send the message to him."

"You can make it up to me by meeting me later?"

You froze as you slightly blushed from Adam's suggestion. "If the training ends early, I'll try."

"Perfect. Looking forward to seeing you then."

You ended the call and quickly looked for Alex's name in the contacts. After you found The Angry Nerd, you immediately called the number. When Alex didn't answer the call, you were transferred to a voice mail. "Alex, if you ever receive this, know that we are going to practice together today with or without you. I don't know why you didn't come home last night but... can you at least message me if you're safe? Adam said it's wrong to keep someone waiting." You chuckled at the last sentence. "Anyway, bye-bye."

You proceeded towards Molly's room, tucking your phone back into your pocket. When you opened your best friend's door, you discovered her sneaking back inside her room. Molly didn't seem to notice your presence as she rest back on her bed, feeling exhausted. "Molly?" You called out causing the girl to sit up.

Nico happened to be standing next to you and saw everything. Molly inhaled deeply. "Hi." She greeted quietly and you waved in return. "I just went outside to get some air."

"By sneaking out through a window?" You questioned as you and Nico entered Molly's room. Nico placed her hands on her hips and shook her head while you crossed your arms. "Do not lie to us," Nico told Molly sternly.

You shut the door behind you as Molly began to explain. "It's not my fault. I was taking a walk,  and I saw this dude being mean to his girlfriend. At least, I think it was his girlfriend. Hopefully ex-girlfriend."

"Wait, you got into a fight?" Nico questioned in shock. "Which you were looking for."

"Did you kick his ass?" You asked in excitement earning a sharp glare from Nico. Nico looked at Molly with a shake of her head. "Molly, you could have been hurt. Or someone could've seen you!"

"That's what this is for." Molly removed her cat beanie from her bag. You took it and examined it with Nico, discovering the beanie to be a half-mask with two large holes for Molly to see through while wearing it. You chuckled, and Nico returned her gaze to Molly. "Who are you right now?"

Molly shrugged. "I don't know. I haven't had a chance to figure out my codename."

"What about Bruiser?" You suggested.

Molly gasped when she thought of another alias. "How about Princess Powerful?" She beamed.

Nico once again shook her head in disapproval. "No, no, no. We don't do codenames. Or masks. Or vigilante street justice."

Molly frowned. "People need our help. I can't just sit around and do nothing. Not anymore. Just don't tell Gert, okay?"

You nodded your head and turned to Nico, who was shaking her head. You promptly mimicked Nico by shaking your head. "I'm definitely telling Gert," Nico replied.

"Please, she'll freak!" Molly exclaimed softly to avoid Gert from hearing. "I'm fine. And no one saw me, I swear. Besides, you said you wanted us to practice our powers. Consider this extra credit."

Nico thought for a moment. "Okay, don't go out alone again. It's not safe. Even for you."

"I can make (Y/n) come with me." Molly grinned.

Nico shook her head again for the hundredth time. "No, no, no. We all know we can't let (Y/n) overuse her powers too much." Nico waved her finger at Molly when she noticed her frowning and was about to lay down once more on her bed. "Mm-mm. No time for sleep. We're meeting in the foyer."

Nico chucked Molly's beanie in her face, eliciting a tiny giggle from you. Nico took your hand in hers and led you to the main hall to meet the others.

-•-°-•-°-☆

Hello, I'm back! <3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

23.5K 860 20
*Gender Neutral Modern Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ "You don't need to do anything special to become amazing, You are already amazing, Trust me." You're...
1.6K 81 9
DISCONTINUED TILL FURTHER NOTICE I decided to discontinue this book for now since I have no drive to finish at the moment. It has been nearly a year...
5.5K 39 157
Everyone deserves a second chance, right? Hana Minoru will have to learn this the hard way... Tina gave Robert a second chance. Can Hana give both he...
3.5K 112 18
In memory of Technoblade They/them pronouns TW: cussing, blood, killing/death, alcohol, fire, weapons, fighting, discrimination/racism(?), kidnapping...