𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇 | 𝐀. 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃...

By peachyhxlland

┍━━━━━━┑ ⠀⠀𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 ┕━━━━━━┙ ❝ 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮�... More

𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙𝗜𝗦𝗛
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦
➛⠀𝟬𝟭 | 𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦
➛⠀𝟬𝟮 | 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗟𝗔
➛⠀𝟬𝟯 | 𝗔 𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗙𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗟
➛⠀𝟬𝟰 | 𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘
➛⠀𝟬𝟱 | 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫'𝗦 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗝𝗢𝗕
➛⠀𝟬𝟲 | 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗔
➛⠀𝟬𝟴 | 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗
➛⠀𝟬𝟵 | 𝗖𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗟
➛⠀𝟭𝟬 | 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗘
➛⠀𝟭𝟭 | 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫
➛⠀𝟭𝟮 | 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫'𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
➛⠀𝟭𝟯 | 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟭𝟰 | 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡
➛⠀𝟭𝟱 | 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟭𝟲 | 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗧𝗟𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗬
➛⠀𝟭𝟳 | 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡
➛⠀𝟭𝟴 | 𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗕𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬
➛⠀𝟭𝟵 | 𝗖𝗔𝗥 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗘
➛⠀𝟮𝟬 | 𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗩𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟮𝟭 | 𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦
➛⠀𝟮𝟮 | 𝗔𝗗𝗔𝗠'𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣
➛⠀𝟮𝟯 | 𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗧 𝗢𝗨𝗧
➛⠀𝟮𝟰 | 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡
➛⠀𝟮𝟱 | 𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡
➛⠀𝟮𝟲 | 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣
➛⠀𝟮𝟳 | 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗛
➛⠀𝟮𝟴 | 𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗖 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟮𝟵 | 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗙𝗙
➛⠀𝟯𝟬 | 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗩𝗜𝗘
➛⠀𝟯𝟭 | 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗨𝗦' 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟯𝟮 | 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟯𝟯 | 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
➛⠀𝟯𝟰 | 𝗜𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟
➛⠀𝟯𝟱 | 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗟
➛⠀𝟯𝟲 | 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗪𝗢𝗟
➛⠀𝟯𝟳 | 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗖𝗬
➛⠀𝟯𝟴 | 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗦
➛⠀𝟯𝟵 | 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚
Quick Note!

➛⠀𝟬𝟳 | 𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗬

287 19 11
By peachyhxlland

You and Karolina dashed over to Molly, who was trapped underneath the thick layer of ice. Molly tried to punch her way out of the water, and Nico stood there helpless. You and Karolina used your powers to assist Molly in breaking free from the ice, with Karolina melting the ice as you attempted to crack it.

Tina, who was overwhelmed with power, attacked Karolina. "Karolina!" You heard Nico cry out. "Stop! Mom, please!" Nico begged.

"Tina, no. Don't do this!" Robert yelled as he and Nico ran towards Tina. When you looked at Tina, you saw her stabbing Karolina with her staff, but you used your arm to blow Tina away from you and Karolina. You watched Tina stand up in rage and used her staff to attack you with a spell.

You stretched out your free arm towards Tina and blocked her beam while trying to get Molly out of the water. Molly was still trying to punch her way out of the thick covering of ice when you looked at her." You tried to reassure. "I promise."

Tears welled up in your eyes as you remembered the sense of being trapped once more. You locked your gaze on Tina and used your powers to dispel her spell. Your powers have returned to red, with no trace of blue. "Mom!" Nico cried out as tears welled up in her eyes when she saw you fighting hard to not get hurt from Tina's spell while trying to get Molly out. You shook your head at Tina. "Stop, please..." You begged.

"This is why Amy's dead—the monster you are right now!" Nico shouted towards Tina. "I don't want to lose a sister again!"

Tina froze, her eyes widened with surprise as she turned to Nico. When you sensed that Tina's spell stopped, you instantly used your powers to assist Molly. You screamed as you used all of your efforts to break the ice and finally it did. Tina snapped her head to you and saw you successfully breaking the ice. You stopped using your powers and brought Molly out of the water as quickly as possible. While Nico panted in fury towards her mother, Karolina assisted you in getting Molly.

While you were hugging Molly in relief and contentment, Tina marched her way towards Nico. "You don't know, Nico." She hissed.

Nico nodded. "I know... that you love that staff's power more than you love any of us."

"I don't expect you to understand the things I've done... or the reasons that I have done them, but do not ever question whether I love you..." Tina cast a peek at you, who appeared to be gasping for air due to the quantity of power you'd used that day. "...do not ever question whether I love the both of you." Tina finished.

You looked up at her. "You..." You swallowed thickly as you tried to get your words out. "You nearly killed us... is that how you show your love?"

Tina stared at you in disbelief, but she did remember the actions she had done earlier. The woman sighed heavily before passing the staff to Nico. "Take it. It's not a trick."

Nico was unsure and hesitant, but she slowly reached her hand out cautiously to the Staff of One. She snatched it from her mother's grip. "You can go," Tina told Nico. "All of you."

Tina took a step forward towards Nico. "But if you do, I want to be clear." She stated. "When you and (Y/n) leave here, what you said before will be true. When we see each other again, we will no longer be mother and daughters."

"Tina." Robert tried reasoning with his wife but Tina was stubborn. "It's your choice." Tina continued. "Stay and work this out... or leave forever." Tina turned around to see you holding Molly and standing beside Karolina. "And you won't know where your sister is."

You and Nico exchanged glances. You gave a nod at Nico, letting her make the decision but assuring her that you'd be there for her regardless. Nico returned the nod while fighting back tears. "Let's go." She told you, Karolina, and Molly.

Nico walked towards you and grabbed your shoulder and Karolina's hand. Tina remained motionless until she noticed you and Nico departing with your friends. "(Y/n)!" Tina called out.

Nico turned around to face you after you came to a halt. Tina let out a shaky sigh. "Are you sure you don't want to know where Wanda is? Or know what your powers truly are?"

Tina awaited your response, expecting that you would turn around and return to her or Robert. You instead shook your head and turned away. Molly needed a dry towel, so you grabbed one for her. "I can find ways to find Wanda. I don't need your help." You continued walking and followed Nico.

Robert locked his gaze on his two daughters as they walked out of the house. "How could you, Tina?" He asked in astonishment and disappointment before walking away to get back inside the house.

"I didn't think she would take it," Tina replied breathlessly.

When Robert observed Karolina's abandoned bracelet, he came to a halt and grabbed it up before returning his gaze to his wife. "We know what you did with the staff... what it did to you." Robert reminded. "Wonder what happens with it in the hands of a volatile 16-year-old."

You, Molly, Nico, and Karolina had finally left the house and were returning to the underground mansion on foot. While Karolina gazed at Nico, who was still holding the staff, you wrapped Molly in a towel and she whispered a short thank you. "You should hide it," Karolina suggested. "It might draw unwanted attention out here."

Nico hid the staff and nodded. "Yeah. We better hurry up."

Molly yawned and shook her head. "I'm zonked, guys. Just need to sit for a second." She announced before sitting at the side of the street and you followed her. Molly smiled as she looked at you. "Can I use your thighs as a pillow? Just for a moment?"

"Oh, um, sure." You replied. Molly wrapped the towel around herself even tighter and leaned her damp hair against your thighs. To give her more warmth, you wrapped your arm over her.

Nico planted her hands on her hips until she noticed something was missing on Karolina's wrist. "Wait." She told Karolina. "You're not wearing your bracelet." Karolina glanced down at her bare wrist. "And you're not glowing."

Karolina shrugged. "Yeah, I don't need it anymore. I can power up and down without it."

You smiled at Karolina. "That's amazing, Karolina." You commented.

Nico softly gasped and cracked a smile. "Wow. That's impressive." Her smile was short-lived, though, as she remembered what had happened earlier. "Too bad you didn't show that level of talent just now with my mom."

Karolina stared at Nico in confusion while you looked away, knowing what was about to happen: an argument. "Wait, are you blaming me for what happened back there?" Karolina asked, startled that she had been blamed by her own girlfriend.

Nico shook her head. "No. I'm just saying, you can't turn your back on a threat."

"I did that to save Molly."

"But you didn't. It was (Y/n) who did and I got my mom to drop the spell of hurting my sister."

"Oh, if you're gonna be pissed, be pissed at your homicidal maniac of a mother," Karolina argued. "All I ever did was everything that you asked, and I had your back."

"Okay, I'm just saying, we all need to do better—train harder, learn how to fight as a team—" Nico tried to explain but Karolina interrupted her. "No, that wasn't what you were saying. And by the way, it wouldn't make a difference anyway. We could train for months." Karolina told Nico. "We're not superheroes, okay? We aren't good at this."

Karolina locked her gaze on Nico for another moment before shaking her head. "I'm sorry I let you down." She walked away, leaving you, Nico, and Molly to fend for yourselves. You returned your gaze to your sister, who was still contemplating what Karolina had just said. Nico turned to face you, making you flinch. "Please don't be mad at me." You pleaded with a frown.

"I'm not."

You cracked a smile. "All that matters is that we got the Staff and..." You fixed your gaze on Karolina, who was already a long way away. "...you have some apologizing to do later with your girlfriend."

Nico sighed heavily and sat down with you. "Do you agree with her?"

"I'd say 50/50."

"Oh, wow. You don't fully support your own sister?"

You stifled a laugh before shaking your head. "I meant that you and Karolina made interesting points. It just turned out to be an argument instead of, well, a discussion."

Nico groaned as she dropped her head to her palms. "How can Alex even lead this team when I can't even keep all of you together."

"Hey." You placed your hand on Nico's shoulder. "Don't beat yourself up, Nico."

"It was supposed to be you to be the one to guide or lead us since Alex made you his co-leader."

You chuckled. "I don't know what was on his mind but I am not a leader-type of a member. I'm more of obeying instructions." You thought for a moment. "I think?"

Nico stifled a laugh. "Come on. We still need to head back to the mansion and let Molly sleep there.

You moved Molly to Nico and stood up, leaving Nico confused. "I'll get us some food at a nearby convenience store." You informed. "I'll meet you back at the Hostel."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 19.7K 44
(adj.) 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘳-𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬 𝘰𝘳 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵�...
27.8K 654 37
COMPLETE ~~~~~ "𝙸𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎. 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 �...
27.2K 1.3K 43
┍━━━━━━━┑ ⠀ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ┕━━━━━━━┙ ❝ 𝐈'𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ⠀𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠...
9.8K 197 11
If you've followed me for a long time, then you know there's a ⚠️smut warning⚠️ ✨Enemies to lovers✨ 🔥slow burn🔥 ⚠️smut⚠️