𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇 | 𝐀. 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃...

By peachyhxlland

┍━━━━━━┑ ⠀⠀𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 ┕━━━━━━┙ ❝ 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮�... More

𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙𝗜𝗦𝗛
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦
➛⠀𝟬𝟭 | 𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦
➛⠀𝟬𝟮 | 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗟𝗔
➛⠀𝟬𝟯 | 𝗔 𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗙𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗟
➛⠀𝟬𝟱 | 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫'𝗦 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗝𝗢𝗕
➛⠀𝟬𝟲 | 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗔
➛⠀𝟬𝟳 | 𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗬
➛⠀𝟬𝟴 | 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗
➛⠀𝟬𝟵 | 𝗖𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗟
➛⠀𝟭𝟬 | 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗘
➛⠀𝟭𝟭 | 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫
➛⠀𝟭𝟮 | 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫'𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
➛⠀𝟭𝟯 | 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟭𝟰 | 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡
➛⠀𝟭𝟱 | 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟭𝟲 | 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗧𝗟𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗬
➛⠀𝟭𝟳 | 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡
➛⠀𝟭𝟴 | 𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗕𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬
➛⠀𝟭𝟵 | 𝗖𝗔𝗥 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗘
➛⠀𝟮𝟬 | 𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗩𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟮𝟭 | 𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦
➛⠀𝟮𝟮 | 𝗔𝗗𝗔𝗠'𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣
➛⠀𝟮𝟯 | 𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗧 𝗢𝗨𝗧
➛⠀𝟮𝟰 | 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡
➛⠀𝟮𝟱 | 𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡
➛⠀𝟮𝟲 | 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣
➛⠀𝟮𝟳 | 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗛
➛⠀𝟮𝟴 | 𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗖 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟮𝟵 | 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗙𝗙
➛⠀𝟯𝟬 | 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗩𝗜𝗘
➛⠀𝟯𝟭 | 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗨𝗦' 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟯𝟮 | 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟯𝟯 | 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
➛⠀𝟯𝟰 | 𝗜𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟
➛⠀𝟯𝟱 | 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗟
➛⠀𝟯𝟲 | 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗪𝗢𝗟
➛⠀𝟯𝟳 | 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗖𝗬
➛⠀𝟯𝟴 | 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗦
➛⠀𝟯𝟵 | 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚
Quick Note!

➛⠀𝟬𝟰 | 𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘

324 20 20
By peachyhxlland

When Molly heard your whimpers, her eyes opened wide. It was probably 6 or 7 AM, and there were a few people awake down the underpass. She went to check on you and noticed you squirming, your balled fists surrounded by plasmic red and blue energy. "(Y/n)?" Molly attempted to wake you up, but your eyes remained closed. "Guys?" Molly woke up her sleeping friends by calling out to them. "Guys!"

When Molly heard footsteps, she opened the tent and found all of her friends rubbing their eyes sleepily. They were worried when they witnessed you struggling in your dream. Nico entered the tent as Molly slid away to make room for her. "(Y/n), wake up. It's just a nightmare."

Nico sat you up and walked around behind you, placing your back against her chest. "(Y/n), it's me, Nico. Come on, you have to wake up."

"Does she always have this kind of dream?" Gert asked worriedly.

Molly shook her head. "I don't think so? Maybe this time they are worse."

Nico quickly clamped her palm over your mouth to keep the people around you from waking up when you shouted in pain. "We got to get her out of here." Nico yanked you from the tent, and Chase swooped you into his arms. Your friends took you to an empty location where no one could hear you scream or see you use your powers.

"What do we do?" Alex inquired, concerned.

"She should be awake by now," Nico said as she assisted Chase in lowering you to the ground. As tears flowed down your cheeks, you screamed nonsensical phrases. Nico's shoulder was softly grabbed by Karolina. "Should we bring her to a doctor?"

"It's too risky," Gert noted.

"But I'm not letting my sister suffer here," Nico argued.

Your breathing evened out as you came to a halt. Nico and the others had been waiting for you to wake up, and they were relieved when you did. Your gaze wandered across the area, and you looked at your friends, perplexed. "Why are you all here?" You asked hoarsely.

Molly and Nico sat you up while Alex began to speak. "You were having a nightmare," Alex informed as you looked at him. "I'm guessing it's worse than the ones you had before."

You thought for a moment before realizing the dream you had just now. The atmosphere was crimson, and all you could think about was your harrowing experience with the Maximoff twins. Except for this time, it seemed like every second of it was captured on your single nightmare. You shook your head and smiled reassuringly at your friends. "I'm fine. I don't remember the dream anyway."

"Are you sure?" Gert asked in worry. "You were thrashing around in the tent."

You looked at Molly and gave her an apologetic look. "I did? Molly, I'm so sorry for waking you up." You looked back at the others. "I'm sorry for waking you all up."

You and your friends were startled to hear nearby explosions and Chase's Fistigons firing. You jumped to your feet when you heard cries. Molly's brows drew together. "Do you guys hear that?" You flinched when you heard another boom. Alex snapped his head to view you, knowing of your explosion experiences. "Are you okay?"

You gave him a meek nod. Karolina focused her attention on the source of the explosions. "Nothing good makes that sound."

"I know what it is." Chase hurriedly dashed to the source of the explosions, leading you and the others to follow him. "Why are we running towards the explosions?" Alex questioned loudly as he ran.

"Mike On A Bike's lost it!" You heard a man shouting. You scrunched your nose. "That's a bad name." You were pulled by Alex and ran with you, following Chase and the others.

As you approached the man responsible for the explosions, Mike, you noticed he was wearing Chase's Fistigons. Chase dodged a bike that was flying towards him. "Hey! Hey!" You all came to a halt, stopping a few feet away from Mike. "Don't point those at anything living."

"Especially us!" Molly added.

"What the hell are these things?" Mike questioned in pure shock and confusion as he stared down at the gauntlets.

"It's hard to explain," Alex answered. "But we tried to warn you."

Karolina stared at the man. "He's scared." She stated. She stepped forward to reassure Mike. "It's okay. We can help you."

Nico nodded. "Yeah, just be still. We'll come to you."

The Fistigons charged up and Mike threw an energy blast just beside you and your friends. As you and the others sheltered behind an abandoned food truck, Mike cackled. "Oh, no, I'm keepin' these."

Alex turned to you, glancing at your hands. "Can't you use your powers?"

You looked around the area and noticed that a few individuals had lingered to witness what was going on. "I can't. It's too risky. Too many people will see."

Mike launched another energy blast towards a bunch of bikes, making you duck and hold your breath in terror. Mike mounted his bike in front of your friends. "No, no! Hey! Don't!" Chase attempted to stop Mike, but as he passed by, he threatened you and the gang with the Fistigons.

You all watched Mike rush away on his bike. Gert scoffed. "His nickname is 'Mike On A Bike'."

Chase smirked. "Yeah? Well, mine is 'Chase'." You and the others watched Chase get into one of the bikes, causing Gert to chuckle. "That's not technically a nick..." When she saw Chase riding his bike away, she sighed. "Never mind."

You all took bikes while Alex got into a scooter. You gave him a look and Alex just shrugged. "Not all of us are bikers, okay?" You playfully rolled your eyes and you started paddling away, the seven of you chasing Mike.

When you all got to the road, you noticed Mike was still ahead of you. "Come on! Faster!" Chase exclaimed.

"He's heading up the hill!" Gert reported.

"I can't close in."

"We gotta find another way," Alex announced.

Gert focused as she felt the connection between her and Old Lace. "Come find me. I need you." She whispered before whistling loudly.

Chase furrowed his eyebrows. "What is she doing?"

Mike mockingly waved his hands as the seven of you came to a halt and exited your bikes and scooters. When Gert heard a familiar sound nearby, she smiled. Mike screamed after Old Lace shoved him down. Gert smirked as she positioned her bike next to Chase's. "You know how to whistle, don't ya?" She quoted. "Just put your lips together and blow."

Chase stared at Gert. "You can educate me later."

Mike was whimpering and shaking as Old Lace held him down. You and your friends came running up to see him. Mike hands tensed, Fistigons poised to fire at the dinosaur. "Don't shoot her!" Gert yelled. "Old Lace, get back!"

Once Old Lace stepped back, Mike turned to his side and shot an energy blast toward you and your friends. You used your powers to deflect his strike towards a nearby hill behind you. Mike swiftly got to his feet and raced away, while your friends crouched down for safety. Mike was pursued by you and your friends once more. "Leave me alone!" Mike shouted. "Get away from me!"

While following Chase, Karolina suddenly trod on something, causing her to trip and fall down below. "Karolina!" Nico called out. Chase took his Fistigons back from Mike while you and the others looked down on the hole where Karolina fell in. "I got 'em!" Chase stated gleefully as he showed his Fistigons. He looked down at you and your friends when he noticed you all looking down the hole. "What are you guys doin'?"

Chase joined you and the others in peering down, where they observed Karolina using her powers to soar. You narrowed your eyes when you noticed Karolina had found a place. "Looks like Rainbow Lady found something." You turned your head to face your friends. "Let's get inside."

Molly rushed to find another entrance, and you with the others followed her. Gert came up to Molly and looked at her adopted sister. "Molly, you find anything?" She asked.

"Guys!" Molly beamed as she found a door to get inside where Karolina was.

Chase shook his head in shock and disbelief. "What is this place?"

You and your friends approached Molly as she began to use her powers to open the door. You all went inside and discovered an abandoned mansion. Where Karolina had fallen in, there was light from above. Karolina ran over to Nico and hugged your sister with a big smile. As you circled the room, you noticed graffiti, cobwebs, newspapers, and dust. But, no matter how filthy or disorganized it appeared, it felt safe and comfortable. It felt like home.

Molly did not hesitate to lay down on a chair and wrapped herself with a dusty blanket, taking a nap from all the exhaustion. Alex spotted Gert and Chase walking up the stairs. "Woah, careful!" Alex told Chase and Gert. "Okay? It might not be safe."

"Something tells me it is," Nico replied as she walked past Alex with Karolina. "That we are."

Nico and Karolina wandered around the area, while Alex stepped aside as Old Lace approached Gert. Gert stopped her dinosaur. "Oh... girl, stay." She ordered. "It's probably better if we test the stairs without a dinosaur."

Old Lace stood by you, quietly waiting for her owner as Chase and Gert walked up the stairwell. You laughed and patted the back of Old Lace's head. Old Lace gave you a sidelong glance before strolling away to be with Molly. Alex took a step on the stairs when he noticed a shoe. "Huh." He huffed. "Looks like we aren't the first ones to discover this place."

"Guys," Gert called up from the second floor. "It's amazing up here." She beamed. Chase stood beside her as he looked down at his friends. "Except for the bathroom, which is pretty gross. There's also no power or water."

Gert nodded. "Which would explain said grossness. Also, I think we have raccoons."

Karolina shrugged her shoulders and chuckled. "Sounds great."

Nico smiled at Karolina. "Sounds... like home." As they strolled around again, she entwined her hands with Karolina's, while Alex frowned as he stepped down the stairs. "Well, come on, but I just bought all the tents." He whined.

Alex froze in his tracks as you, Karolina, and Nico gave him a look of disbelief. "Kidding, kidding."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 455 27
Y/n L/n was experiment number 10. You escaped the lab when you were eleven. After walking a few miles, you passed out. When you came too, four boys w...
129K 2.9K 54
The oldest tale in time is that as a teenager one's biggest worries are acne, fitting in, anxiety, and high school. What is not supposed to be a teen...
9.1K 169 18
This story introduces 'James Smythe' to the group of teens in the Marvel TV show 'Runaways' I do not own any characters in this story