๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐‚๐‘๐˜ | ๐Š๐•

By certifiedluvababe

โ€— โ IN WHICH A LOVER BOY MEETS HIS PERFECT MATCH. More

๐’๐€๐˜๐”๐‘๐ˆ'๐’ ๐•๐Ž๐.
๐๐‘๐„๐…๐€๐‚๐„
๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐“.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„.

6K 339 190
By certifiedluvababe

And y'all know it ain't proofread 🥹

Dayvon Bennett.
Atlanta, GA
July 12th, 2021.

"You are crying!" Yuri laughed through her treats grabbing his jaw turning his wet face to hers using the neck of her hand to dry his tears. She had never seen him cry before but she wish he did more, it showed her a more vulnerable side of him. He actually did care. "What happened to your eye, papa?" Yuri furrowed her brows as he focused on drying her face but she to take the blanket off of her. "I'm gonna get you some ice!"

Dayvon smiled a little watching her walk away, knowing he had scored with the swollen eye.

"Did you do it?" Durk asked as soon as he answered the FaceTime call. Dayvon moved his phone closer to his eye Durk pumping his fist as he smiled. "YESSIRRRRR!" Durk had originally gave him the idea for the swollen eye.

"Soon as she see you hurt, I bet she ain't goin nowhere." Both of them were psycho.

"Y'all coo now? Y'all straight?"

"Yea," Dayvon sighed Durk stared at him skeptically before laughing.

"YO HO ASS WAS CRYIN!" He laughed aloud throwing his head back. Dayvon mugging him the whole time.

"Nigga, ainchu' cry when Kay Kay threatened ta' leave you last week?" Dayvon brought up one of he and Kaylee's reoccurring issues. Somebody was leaving every week. The struggles of having a toxic white girlfriend.

Durk frowned mugging him. "Why you gotta bring up old shit?"

"Cause gang, don't play in ma' face boa."

"Yea, yea, yea. I hope you told ha' about tour," Durk brought up making Dayvon sigh, another thing he forgot about, "we out in a few weeks boa!"

The whole idea of the tour had skipped his mind, it was just finalized. And the promotion hadn't even started yet. It was that fresh, but, it had been in the works for awhile now. He really didn't know how exactly he was gonna lay the whole idea of a month tour on her. Especially, since they had just gotten back on an okay foot.

"Hell naw I ain'," he admitted, "shit skipped my mind fa real twin."

Durk sucked his teeth shaking his head. "Startin' to think you don't like bein' coo' witcho' shorty."

"Allis' shit goin' on man, I ain' 'een been thinkin' bout no tour, on king david," he mumbled, "shit been da furthest thing from my mind."

"Well, if I was you, I'a gone head and get it out the way, on gang." He replied.

Dayvon could hear her finishing up in the kitchen and nodded knowing he had to tell her like right away, it was the right thing to do. "Yea, you right foe nem. Lemme call you back lata' tho gang."

"Aight, love." Durk replied before ending the call.

Dayvon heard her sock clad feet running up the stair case, she briskly walked in the room holding a double bagged and tied sandwich bag, filled with crushed ice, rubbing alcohol and epsom salt all mixed together holding it against his inflamed eye.

"Baby, what happened to your eye?" She asked gently, holding the side of his face gently as she inspected his eye. "You been rubbing it again like I told you to stop doing, right?"

"Yea ma," he smoothly lied, "it's a habit."

"See?" She shook her head. "I told you! Here, hold this to you eye." She instructed him.

"I gotta tell you sumn, fa real though." Dayvon edged making her sigh.

"What do you have to tell me, Dayvon?"

"Tell me you love me first," he narrowed his un-swollen eye at her. Yuri narrowed her eyes back.

"Did you cheat on me?"

Dayvon sucked his teeth, "naw, dumb ass la girl. Do what I said bro!"

"Okay!" Yuri sucked her teeth. "I love you—now tell me."

"Naw ma," he responded, "Ian feel the love like usual, say that shit like you mean it. Who you tryn' put on fa? We alone. Ain' nobody hea—what beyonce nem said onnat one song? If nobody around you, say baby I love you—or sum shrike that?" He waved it off. "Stop playin."

Yuri sucked her teeth at his extraness. "I love you so so much, my love." She said sweetly making him sheepishly smile. "Now tell me! You're making me anxious."

"Ight," he sucked his teeth before speeding through his next set of words, "me and Durk goin on tour fa a month!"

Although it was rushed, Yuri kissed her teeth. Hearing every word. She was beyond pissed.a tour? A month? Since when?

"I should make your other eye swollen too," she threatened before sighing, "I hate being the Ari to your moneybagg! Can't we go back to being Kim and Kanye?"

"Stop playin," Dayvon sucked his teeth, "ass always wanna joke, I'm fa real Yuri. In a few weeks, we just finalized shit not long ago."

"I'm gonna die here, bored and lonely. I hate this." She dramatized falling back on the couch, knocking her MacBook off the couch in the process. It was fine.

"Yo ass ova doin it," Dayvon laughed. Yuri frowned at his coolness about the situation pressed because white manicured toes against his cheek.

"No, you're not doing enough!"

Grabbing her ankle, Von gently kissed the top of her foot. "Naw, I am. It jus' ain' that bad."

"How can you say that?" Yuri sat up. "We haven't been apart more than a couple days at a time since we been together!"

"Ma, it's a month."

"Yeah! Thirty days! I don't like being apart from you for a day! Can I live in your skin?" She frowned wrapping her arms around his right arm, laying her head on his shoulder. Kissing her head gently he sighed.

"Aw, my lil throat demon. You gon' be coo an' shit. Ima call yo lil body ass everyday an' shit. Ight?" He assured her. "Plus, you gon have Kaylee crackhead ass, Kiki big wig wearin' ass, Lai lil ponytail havin' ass, Lanay ova pregnant ass, Chop Parkinson's havin' ass, Grandbabii grandpa walkin—"

"Not too much on my family and my baby!" Yuri said to him interrupting him halfway through his bake session. "I guess I'll have booka too, so it won't be so bad!" She sighed.

"Aw naw, all da guys goin. Jourie, Booka everybody."

"I hate all of y'all!"

Tatiana ' TaTa ' Harrison.
Atlanta, GA
July 14th, 2021.

Tatiana sat in the flying biscuit cafe in Midtown across from Yuri. This was their first sit down alone, and although Tatiana and Denae would be heading back to Chicago soon, she wanted to actually sit down with her baby fathers girlfriend. All the drama was squashed but, she actually wanted to try and develop some type of relationship with Yuri.

Yuri sipped on an orange juice across from her, the vibe not really weird, but the whole thing was pretty odd. A couple of months ago, they couldn't stand each other. And now they were having breakfast.

"Girl, you ain' hungry?" Tatiana side eyed her watching her laugh and shake her head no. "You sure? I'm payin."

"No, I'm fine. I'm not a breakfast person, really."

Tatiana nodded. "I get it. Anyways, I know you probably sketched the fuck out on why I wanted to have breakfast, but, I really have grown to like you Sayuri, and how you take care of Denae and I appreciate that. I know we used to have our differences or whatever, but I finally put Dayvon behind me and I just want you to know that I would really like to have a relationship with you."

Yuri smiled small at her words before continuing. "Thank you Tatiana, you've matured a whole lot," they laughed, "I appreciate you inviting me here and I love Denae like she's mine. And I would like that!"

"Okay," Tatiana smiled content with her answer, "good! I spoke to Dayvon yesterday and he told me he goin' on tour soon. Ion know, I was just gon' keep 'Nae till he get back but if you ever wanna see her, just let me know and we can plan it all out!"

"Okay, yeah," Yuri nodded.

"Ain't it crazy? Inna matta' of nine months this nigga mainstream?" Tatiana scoffed.

"Crazy?" Yuri shook her head. "It's insane, he's hella talented though. So I expected it for him, I'm so so proud of him though!"

"Yeah," Tatiana smiled small, " I used to hate to admit it, but I'm glad Dayvon found you. Y'all just mesh. Y'all right for each other. I know he fucks up—and bitch be gon' fuck up some mo. But Dayvon means well, and he's a great man. I hope he keeps you, for a long time."

"Awww!" Yuri cooed placing her hand over her chest. "Thank you Tati, I hope he can keep me for a long time too, cause lately he's been playing in my face!"

"And everybody used to look at me crazy for poppin' him! I'm tellin y'all, he needed it!"

Asian is so gorgeous, gosh. I just wish she would close her damn mouth sometimes.

OMG WHAT HAPPEN TO TATA? 🥹

Dayvon finna go on tour preforming six songs! Where's the music VON?!!! Been in the studio nine months straight and six songs?? Sumn ain't adding up!

The drama about to heat up, it's uppp the next few chapters.

Anyways. Go vote on REALER the Durk story some of y'all asked for BYEEEE 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 11.5K 38
โ›โ› ๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’…๐’Š๐’‚ โœโœ
9.4K 654 9
- ๐ƒ๐„๐‚๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
19.9K 629 12
"๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐."