Ailet x Terry [Part 2 Complet...

By Aneki__

It's the era of Transmigration. I wanted to possess a body of a rich young lady in a Rofan childcare novel... More

201
202
203
204
205
206
207
208
209
210
211
212
213
214
215
216
217
218
219
220
221
222
223
224
225
226
227
228
229
230
231
232
233
234
235
236
237
238
239
240
241
242
243
244
245
246
247
248
249
250
251
252
253
254
255
256
257
258
259
260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
275
276
277
278
279
280
281
282
283
284
285
286
287
288
289
290
291
293
294
295
296
297
298
299
300
301
302
303
304
305
306
307
308
309
310
311

292

55 4 0
By Aneki__

Chapter 46: The One Who Receives the Bow of God

The Atomic Battalion of Humanity, a coalition of 4 nations, has gathered to retake the Holy Emperor.

Princess Aaronjay Hespenril, Princess Elthea, Principality of Hilde and the Order of the Silver Citadel.

The Paladin Corps under Katleja Gillette and Rex, who converted to the Annunciation as a group.

Led by Marquis Romina Lekhand, the most elite royal knight group that includes Shez, Cherly, Prinz and Raywin.

A pair of Morifis Marcelion and Fligel Knights, and the Madō Army under the Magistrate Winard Van.

And the general commander in charge of the whole of them was the New Bible Ailet Rodelaine, and the deputy commander was Tessilid Argent, the master of the Holy Sword.

Harmageddon is both a war of the Holy Horse and a religious war. Therefore, the name of the 4-nation Union Tobal Corps was called the "Sacred Commandery Army".

Their purpose was clear.

To defeat the demon king Avixinis, who conquered the Holy Emperor, and to stop the advent of the Chaos Evil God.

To this end, the Divine Commandery first made a space transition to the west of the Elpenheim Principality, and then to the southeast to Panel, the capital of the Elpenheim Principality.

Of course, he also did not forget to retake the fallen churches along the way.

A small and medium-sized city, Luwen.

It was originally a prosperous city, but the atmosphere was not as pleasant as all the citizens had chosen to evacuate.

In the heart of such a place was the Church of the Fallen, where the sine paintings were twitching and Magi was blown away.

Seeing the sign that grew like a wooden book, Aylette gave rise to the 9th Divine Power.

"Blue torch."

Huarrüb.

The powerful castle attributes and the skills of the Wraith attribute melted away not only the plants of the magical world, but also the iron that made up the fences and iron gates of the original church.

Even the sign that read "Church of St. Kazriel" was sobbing, but no one cared.

The blue flame that moved to the inside of the front door served as a great starter.

As the flames burned through the front yard, which had become a sine painting garden, Eyett commanded in a clear voice.

"All forces, when the flames inside are extinguished, they enter."

"Yes! New Bible Yeha!"

A roaring cry signals a morale at its peak.

Hagiya Their commander is a New Bible who has already fought and won the Devil with a single god. Wouldn't victory be guaranteed?

It is in excellent condition. However, there was a lack of inadequacy in God's eyes. [You complain that the title 'Building the World' seems to be wrong to call you.]

[It is argued that the 'decree of building the world' should now be called the Holy Father of the Pope, not the premonition of the New Bible.]] Ah, and I see.'

Even so, shortly after Ailette proclaimed the Annunciation, the name of the quest given by the system was also upgraded from "Mission of the Annunciation" to "Mission of the Undecreed Pope."

The only problem was that the person who had a monopoly on the HR rights was an eyelet, so this would give her the appearance of promoting herself.

'For the time being, I have to say it's a cumber. I would like to discuss the issue of my papal ascension after organizing it from the Council of Cardinals.'

By that time, the flames inside the church had lulled.

"Everyone, enter!"

With Ailet and Tesilide in the lead, the Divine Commander entered the realm of the Devil.

The Church of St. Kazriel was a large religious institution. A front yard comparable to the courtyard of a dizzying mansion was unfolded.

Not long after marching on the trampling of the sine buds that were beginning to grow again, someone hurriedly pointed to the front.

"Yeah, there......!"

On the street leading to the church building was a huge fountain.

Originally, it was a place where the sunlight would have been reflected in the transparent droplets that popped into the air, creating a beautiful sparkle.

But now the unpleasant red mud was squealing, and inside it was a deformed being.

Sususu-like, Susu-like.

The upper body is a beautiful Vanla male, and the lower body is a male naga with the torso and tail of a creepy cobra, Cernax.

He raised his elongated body and looked down at the humans.

The troops behind Ailet and Tesilide each had a hunch and readiness for battle.

<Now...... Have you come.......>

The voice of Cernax greeting the Tobal army was strangely uncheerful. In addition.

'This guy, it's not just that he doesn't have the energy.'

'Sounds like there's no precedent?'

While Islette and Tesilid were glaring at each other, behind them the Marquis Lekand of the Kingdom and the Union of the Republic of Madō stepped forward.

"Yes, this guy will be dealt with by our Kingdom Army. You're resting."

"Nope. That bastard will be taken care of by our Madogun!"

It almost seemed like a ball fight.

It was when Ailette stopped them with a light gesture.

A half-human monster with no aura and no foresight looked straight at the eyelet and uttered an unexpected remark.

<The executor of the evil of the Dandan, go ahead and kill me. >

"What?"

"Ying?"

"Uh?"

The toboggan spits out a frozen recall. Ailet and Tessilid had no agitation in their expressions.

He just went out of the male with a piercing gaze and stared at Serenax.

On behalf of the two unresponsive men, those in the back made a single remark.

"Yeha, the trap is obvious!"

"It's like a handiwork trying to transfer a special curse to Yeha! We have to respond carefully here!"

"Yes. I would like to send Morifis Marcelion carefully."

"What, Marquis Leckand? Did you say it all now?"

"Hmmmm, that sounds like a really discreet and reasonable choice."

"Hey, Princess! Up to you! Fligel County! Let me tell you a word."

"......."

There were signs of division in the Divine Order. Of course, the general commander, Ailet, could not allow such a feud.

Her decision was simple.

"Did you just ask me to kill you?"

<Yes. >

"Yes, well, what."

A silvery flash flashed from Ailet's hand.

"Yes, yes!"

"Herre!"

By the time the Tobal Army poured out a new voice, it was all over.

The sacred lily cross summoned by Ailette had nourished the trunk of Sernax.

As an icebreaker who had read the original dozens of times, it was a bold force that could be shown to be convinced that there were no traps or curses.

Serenax, who had been executed in a daze, did not even scream.

There was only a past-like sound left as the figure collapsed, turning into black ash and dispersing.

Then something mixed into the cracks of black ash and falling off the flutter was caught in everyone's eyes.

"That's it......."

"Letter?"

Tesilide, who was nearby, reached out to grab the black letter.

But in an instant, the letter radiated a peculiar spark and struck his hand.

The recipient was set aside.

The black letter, in contrast to the defeat inflicted on Tessilides, landed in the hands of Ailette as a feather.

And he waited patiently for him to rip me apart.

As with the execution of Cernax, Ailet's hand was without hesitation. Inside the stationery that I ripped off the dark red shillings and pulled out contained a short piece of reaping content—I'll wait at the top of Mount Eltio." ......."

There is no sender. But there was a familiarity with the elaborate yet beautiful handwriting.

Above all, there was only one person who could minister to the Ma people and deliver the invitation to Aileth.

'Reid.......'

Thoughtful, Ailette and Tessilid calmed their eyes in their own way.

"Yeha, what is that?"

As if representing everyone, the Marquis Lequot asked a question from behind Aylett's shoulder.

Ailett, let go of the thoughts that were running in her head, and returned to reality.

"Someone invited me. It's a long time to Mount Eltio."

"Mount Eltio? Avic Sinis will be in the Holy Emperor's Office."

While everyone was staring at him, the Night Eagle Guildmaster, Fligell, spoke.

"The sender of the invitation is not the Devil. Who the hell is it?"

"Black Horseman, Reed."

"......!"

There was a gasp here and there in the named being.

The vast majority of people here had encountered Reid.

The province of Cyrils, where the Helcion vomit was made, the Holy Emperor's Palace, where the construction of the Holy Land was carried out during Doomsday, and the plains of Litniel, where the liberation of Inferinos was barely thwarted.

With each appearance, Reed imbued people with overwhelming strength with memories of annihilation and massacre.

"If it's a black horseman, then he..."

"He is aiming for the premonition of the New Bible..."

"Oh my God..."

On three occasions, Reed retreated by his own will, and on two occasions the New Bible managed to defeat him after a battle of the Outer Heavens.

Because of this totality, the Tobal Army understood that the Black Horse Prosecutor was targeting the Aileth.

There was just something they didn't understand.

Iilette grabbed the invitation and said.

"I have to go."

"Okay, yes. Then modify the course of the Tobal Battalion towards Mount Eltio......."

"No, Marquis Lequodrö."

"Yes?"

"For Reed, I go alone. There is no time to delay, so the Tobal Battalion marches towards the Holy Emperor's Office as originally planned."

"......!"

It was an incomprehensible shock declaration.

The commander-in-chief is going to match the band's lure to the temptation of the enemy, so what the hell does this mean?

Naturally, the staff of the Tobal Army were in a frenzy.

"What do you mean by that!"

"Are you going to go to deal with him with a bloodsucker?"

"No matter how much you ask us to do the New Bible! Why do you pose a danger?!"

"I didn't take hostages. You don't have to do good things for the enemy!"

"Could it be that in the battle of Yeha, we are caught off guard...?!"

The strength of the New Bible is overwhelming and unique.

Even those who are known as the strongmen of the continent of Serentra will be to be kept by her.

It was at that time that a somber atmosphere was about to spread among the vomits.

"New Bible Yeshua."

The Marquis Leckand went out with a stern aura peculiar to the Master of Auror.

"I understand the situation. The Black Horse Prosecutor is not an enemy that we will oppose. So I dare not tell Yeha to fight together."

Ailett was not foolish enough to take this rush as a positivity.

"Haona Yeha has not forgotten how strategically important his position is at the moment."

"......."

"Yes, it is true that you have a strong force, and that you are the main axis of the battle in our Tobal Army. But your importance is not limited to the tactical aspect."

"......."

"You are the commander of the Battalion and the Divine Bible of the Annunciation. More than just tactics, your role on a strategic level is key. Please keep this in mind."

It is a flawless argument. however.

"I know."

Iilette Rodelaine didn't think about it and couldn't move.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 93 5
[dong hua & bai fengjiu ; ten miles of peach blossom] - Has anyone ever wondered who dong hua's actual person was when he removed his name from the r...
7.1K 459 81
sticky cantaloupe sunrises & kissing ur soft honeydew mouth
236K 3.3K 87
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
170K 4.1K 58
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...