✓ the hooded princess • kim s...

Autorstwa minthannie

"my life is full with secrets, and you know everything." min eunkyung- a princess should behave with grace, t... Więcej

before you read ^-^
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y t w o
f i f t y t h r e e
f i f t y f o u r
f i f t y f i v e
f i f t y s i x
f i f t y s e v e n
f i f t y e i g h t
f i f t y n i n e
s i x t y
r y u n i v e r s e
s i x t y o n e
s i x t y t w o
s i x t y t h r e e
b o n u s c h a p t e r
w h a t i f ?
w h a t i f # 1

f o r t y

829 47 72
Autorstwa minthannie

BRO CHAPTER 40 WTF

——

It's been roughly a week.

A week since they had finished their final exam and a week since Arin was missing. There's still no news about her. It seems like she had disappeared along with Yunseo and Jisung.

Those six days were a wreck for her family, her relatives, friends and even Felix. The king had sent out his men to the operation but nothing was found yet. They suspected the possible culprits had moved to another kingdom so it took awhile for the polices to inspect there.

There were also rumors about the girl has been killed, but the authorities didn't find anything that proves her death. Hence, the finding continued.

Eunkyung badly wanted to help in searching but her movements were limited due to the injury she got from Jisung. It hasn't fully healed yet, along with Seungmin's arm.

"I lost count of how many times we got injured since the day I know you."

That wasn't a lie.

The corner of his lips curled up into a sinister smile hearing that from the princess. "You don't say."

Eunkyung simply nodded as she hugged her legs to her chest, staring blankly at the village down there. It was already night yet these two friends were hanging out at the hill, where Soobin and her old friend lived.

You wonder why?

Because she was upset at her family.

And everytime she's upset she would run to the guy who gives her comfort, even though that means she would definitely receive some teasing (because he was something else these days).

The night breeze also helped her in calming herself. But she knows that won't last long when she stepped into the castle to see some decorations in the main hall.

Those stupid decorations for her eighteenth birthday celebration.

Thinking about it makes her sick. And this year definitely won't be the best birthday celebration at all because Jisung's birthday was a day after hers.

Usually she would spend the night between with him, but after finding out everything and his whereabout is currently unknown, she's having a mixed feelings about this. On top of that, Arin wasn't found yet.

Seungmin noticed the silence after a moment. He knew exactly what she was thinking since he heard what happened a few days before. The princess argued with her family again and insisted her older brother to come if they want to proceed it, but her parents were against her.

"Some people are expecting for tomorrow too," he started. "It is an annual and compulsory thing for royals since years ago. We cannot really run from it."

She rested her chin on her arms and looked to the side, facing away from him. It was one of the time she needed comfort but couldn't face the person next to her.

"And only for one night. After that we can focus back on helping her younger siblings." he tried to persuade her. Since they cannot move everywhere freely, they decided to take care of Arin's younger siblings, Ahin and Jurin. Both children were in elementary. They kept asking for their sister and it was hard for the entire family even for Eunkyung and Seungmin.

The princess felt especially bad when tomorrow she's having a birthday celebration. She wished she could run from it and join Felix instead but that won't happen.

When all he got was silence again, Seungmin strikes a question. "Did you invite Soobin?"

Eunkyung looked back to the front and slowly nodded, "But he cannot come. His younger brother is sick."

"What about the others?"

"I didn't invite them," she muttered. "We haven't talked for a long time and haven't even reconciled."

Seungmin could just nod in understanding. They went back to sitting in silence until the princess suddenly said,

"I miss Han."

The hug on her legs tightened as her voice wavered, "As much as I hate him I still... miss him."

He heard the princess sniffled. She quickly wiped a tear on her cheek and took a deep breath. "Usually we would meet after my birthday celebration to exchange gifts because he's not allowed into the main hall. Father is not happy, obviously. But we only meet outside and eat some desserts. That's our favourite thing to do after the celebration ends."

"I thought we could do it again this year." she bitterly laughed but shortly after, she broke down. Eunkyung buried her face in her knees and tried to suppress her cries but failed.

Seungmin scooted closer and pulled her into a side hug. He did not dare to say anything so he just caressed her arm and let her leaned on him. He didn't know how sad she was but surely it breaks you when a best friend for almost ten years betrayed you, right?

"How foolish I am to believe him." the princess chuckled, still trying to hide her sadness.

And when it happens, a part of you would blame yourself for being the cause of your friendship's downfall.

And even though it is clearly the others' fault, you would still miss them because of the memories that's left behind.

"How do I forget everything?" she asked, looking at Seungmin desperately.

His heart broke at the sight. She looked clearly hurt with those tear stains on her cheeks and the small smile that adorned her puffy face. The smile was like a tape over a broken glass that attempted to hide a crack from being shown to public.

It was there, but people from afar couldn't see it.

Only the one who is close get to see the vulnerable side of the glass.

Even her sisters didn't know how she truly felt.

Eunkyung is like a hidden broken glass, yet Seungmin managed to find her before anyone else.

"Is my princess ready?" Eunsoo's cheery voice greeted her ears. Eunkyung turned to see her sister with a wide smile coming in. "What are you doing?"

"Eonnie, I have something to tell." the younger said. Her sister paid attention to her next words. "Remember the old woman I told you?"

Eunsoo slowly nodded as she tried to recall the woman who eavesdropped their conversation the other day. "Did something happen?"

Eunkyung hummed, "That night she met up with someone but I couldn't hear what they talked about. Seungmin was with there with me don't worry." she quickly added when Eunsoo was about to cut her off. The younger sheepishly grinned. "I almost followed the person she was with but Seungmin didn't let me. But she was like, reporting what happened in here."

A concern look painted on Eunsoo's face, "Why didn't you tell us anything?"

"We were fighting." she muttered. The eldest sighed. "And I didn't pay attention to her since I had exam and been going to Arin's house. I just remember it now since we are... opening the gate..."

Frankly, she was afraid of anything that could happen tonight. That's why she's still cramping in the room despite the ceremony is starting in a few minutes. Eunsoo pulled her sister up and adjusted the crooked tiara on Eunkyung's head. She helped her wearing the pink evening gloves and checked if her waterfall braids was in place. After making sure everything was perfect for her youngest sister, she stretched Eunkyung's mouth into a smile using her fingers and held out a hand.

"Eighteenth birthday should be the best one to celebrate, so try to enjoy tonight, alright?"

Eunkyung took a deep breath and nodded with a smile. They walked out from the room and she went to the main stairs that lead to the main hall. Small gasps could be heard in the hall when the princess in the pink gown came into the view. The dreamy looks she received from the guests made her a bit nervous.

The king came, giving his arm and she linked it with her hand. With slow music that was played by the musicians at the side of the hall, the two walked down. By the time they reached at the lower floor the guests formally bowed and awed at the princess' beauty.

"Ladies and gentlemen," the king spoke. "We welcome you here tonight with big hearts and are very grateful for coming to celebrate it together with us. In honor of my princess turning eighteen today, I would like to invite my own daughter's pick, someone, to begin this ceremony with a dance."

Eunsoo came to her side and nudged her with a playful smile. The younger scrunched her nose, disliking the idea of she had to find someone to dance with. She had never danced with anyone to begin with but at least she took classes because it was a tradition to do it on eighteenth birthdays.

The two siblings erupted into small giggles when they saw a teenage guy began to fix his outfit and stared at the princess with a charming smile. His hair was slicked back and his mother whispered something to him before giving her a sweet smile along with a small wave.

Another guy cleared his throat. With his dashing royal blue suit and white pants, he held his chin high. Eunkyung tried to suppress her laughter when he suddenly winked. This didn't go unnoticed by her older sister. Eunsoo leaned down to whisper, "Well?"

"I don't know them." Eunkyung whispered back.

"Please, Her royal highness." a butler gestured her to move forward. Eunkyung scanned the guests. She definitely wasn't going to do it with a stranger.

Eyes followed her as she made her move. The guests gave her a way until she reached near the door, facing someone she waited the entire day. If she refused to do it with a stranger, at least a classmate will do, right?

Though they were not really classmates anymore.

To say he was surprised was an understatement. And the fact that he was wearing a faded pink outfit made the guests adored both of them as the color matched with each other. The butler came and took the present in his hand.

"Put it in my room, please." Eunkyung ordered.

"As you wish, Your highness." the butler replied.

"Me?" Seungmin asked lowly, receiving an amused look from her. The princess lifted her dress lightly and bowed, and he did the same. With his heart thumping against his chest violently, the guy offered his arm and she gladly accepted it.

They moved to the center and the lights dimmed. Only a bright one was put above them as a spotlight. Seungmin held her waist with one hand while the other one he put it behind him.

The butler clapped his hands twice, and the music restarts.

The two began to move slowly. Eunkyung couldn't believe that this day would happen eventually. She remembered how she despised the guy at their first meeting and just by thinking about that, she stifled a laugh. Seungmin's lips curled up into a smile.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"A bit nervous." she replied and twirled around before meeting his hand again. "I've never danced in front of people before."

The princess rested an arm on his while he held her free hand. Their bodies swayed to the music with both faces adorned by content smiles. Her siblings might say she was faking it – since they knew how she dislike doing this – but little did they know, she wasn't. Surprisingly she got to match with his steps in seconds and that made her comfortable to continue dancing. The guests watched in amazement while they moved around freely in the circle.

Her skirt swirled gracefully as she spun more. Seungmin gently held her soft hand, pulling her close before lifting her up ever so lightly, receiving gasps from the audiences. He tried not to press on her injury and it seems like he didn't when she giggled at the movement.

The princess placed both hands on his shoulders. The heart thumped against her chest and she was not sure either it was because of the dancing, or the fact that she's met with the attractive eyes of Seungmin. They were badly distracting her from her surrounding that she could get lost in those pair of eyes.

Maybe that won't be a great thing to do if she wants to save her bursting heart.

Seungmin looked insanely beautiful that night. He has always been, she admitted it secretly, but tonight was the first time she saw him this close for a long time without caring about the people who would tease her. His black hair was parted, exposing his forehead that served him a prince-y look. It's like she's seeing the Seungmin a few months back where they took a trip to the village together for the first time except that tonight, she's adoring his facial features and his minimal eye makeup.

That didn't go unnoticed by him. He clasped their hands together and lightly swaying their bodies from left to right as their feet moved along with the slow music.

"You look lovely." he genuinely stated only for both of them hear.

Oh my, the heart might not survive.

"Why, thank you." her grin widened, showing her delighted smile that Seungmin could swear it's like once in a lifetime to see it - though he had actually seen it on rare occasions. With the presence of music that sets the unknowingly heart-racing mode, he felt like he was falling in love all over again.

Love, what a strong word to describe his feelings towards her but that's what he feels after staying by her side for the longest time he could - and will continue doing it - despite having so many disagreement with each other. A strong word that grew from a little crush on this stubborn yet tenacious princess who always stood on her stance without moving a budge even though obstacles came attacking her way. And a word that could change their status if he ever say it out loud, either it will take a turn against him or otherwise. 

Seungmin was beyond happy to be here tonight, dancing with the princess. Although he had never thought of this, this was like a dream came true. He loved it, the crowd loved it seeing them together under the spotlight. However, there's a small part of him asking, why me? 

He did not want any of his intrusive thoughts get in between them hence the charming smile on his face never fades until the music ended. Their hands detached and they faced each other, both panting lightly after all the dancing and moving around in the circle. Seungmin placed a hand on his chest to bow as Eunkyung did the same. A round of applause echoed in the hall with whispers of compliments. 

This feels like a dream.

The three claps from the butler were so faint as he could only focus on her, not the surrounding. His hand was extended nonetheless, taking her hand when an upbeat music was played. Eunkyung looked around to see the guests had already danced in the same rhythm. She decreased the gap between them and asked, "Is your arm okay?"

He stifled a laugh, "I should be the one who ask your condition, Your highness. Are you continuing this?" 

"My family would love to see me doing this," she gave him a smile with a mischievous glint that he knew could make the guests wondering where could the princess be for the next hour. 

She wanted to escape from this event.

"But considering my condition now you might not letting me to continue this dance." she finished with a glee laughter before pulling him to the room next to the hall. Seungmin playfully sighed as the door to the main hall closed. They found themselves in another huge room that was full with food for the night and two guards standing near the door. 

Eunkyung dragged him to the long table of mouth-watering desserts. She immediately took a stick of strawberries and dipped it in the chocolate. She took a bite before humming in satisfaction. 

Seungmin looked at her reaction fondly, "Is it delicious?"

"It is!" she vigorously nodded and raised the stick in front of him. The guy hesitantly ate it (even though strawberry was his favourite). The strawberry dipped chocolate was good, but he was flustered at how she fed him that he couldn't give a similar reaction. Her smile fell a bit, "Is it not?"

"No, no, it is. Don't worry." he reassured her. 

The princess shrugged before moving to the next dessert. Seungmin followed along.

Because oh, they were still holding hands.

But none of them complained, though. In fact, they enjoyed each others' presence until they literally forgot about the dancing guests.

Just the two of them.

Well maybe with the two guards third-fourth wheeling.

mom, i'm in love.

nour this isn't the outfit but you can say the color is and uh imagine it with some medieval ball suit :'>

but you can also imagine him in other colors like white :) that suits more actually :D

i'm just so so in love with this seungmin heh.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

23.2K 1.7K 23
COMPLETED A story about villains ❝I didn't love you Heeseung,❞ Luna said as she sat on her knees in front of the throne. ❝I figured that much alread...
826K 13K 65
a collection of stray kids imagines: fluff, angst, mini series, oneshots, and more! my early imagines are absolutely terrible so I recommend you read...
464K 16K 80
Olivia is content with her life. She has a job that pays her bills, even though she absolutely hates it. She gives free dance classes twice a week...
183K 5.2K 37
[MAFIA AU] In a dangerous country where gangs lurk in every corner, KIM YUN-YEONG runs into LEE KNOW, the boss of the most dangerous gang in Korea. S...