His Property (AYATO X THOMA)

By Bobaa_Storieees

Thoma x Ayato Complete More

...
1
2
3
4
!NOTE!
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14 (AYAKA AND YOIMIYA CHAPTER)
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24(AYATO POV)
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
EPOGULE
Help me guys

8

2.7K 63 74
By Bobaa_Storieees

Hi, I'll be fixing all the typos and wrong grammar after I finished all the chapters.

.......

"Me? I didn't do anything why would you two fight for me?"I ask. Why would they fight over me?

"..." Never mind that.

"Come on Lady Ayaka let's go already..." I said to Lady Ayaka... I hold her hand so I can assist her while going down.

"I need to do something in Ritou... And I also need someone with me."She said. Explaining why she wants me to come with her.

"It's fine milady I'm not busy at all," I said to her

"Thank you, Thoma."

As we arrive at Ritou I come with her to the one store.

"Oh, This one?... This is a rare ring Lady kamisato I'll give it to you for 1 Million Mora."The Lady said.

1Million mora? It's not that rare tho. I saw the traveler having a lot of that

And Also Traveler said it can be seen at some mountain in Liyue so it's not that rare.

"Excuse me Ma'am but this is made out of Cor lapis?... and you are selling it for 1 Million Mora? I can even get you 50 pieces of Cor lapis" I said to the Lady

Does she think she can trick the Lady?

"But you know Thoma it's hard– Fine 20,000 Mora take it or not?"She said to us

"Thank you."Lady Ayaka said and buy it.

"That Lady is tricking us she paints the Cor lapis so it can be a rare color of a stone," I said to Lady Ayaka

She chuckled "Don't mind her Thoma you're so good at this "She said to me so I nod at her.

"Why did you buy that ring?"I ask

"It's... For my brother."She said and after that, she didn't talk and continued walking.

I wonder why would Lady Ayaka buy that ring when she can gt the most expensive one

We talk for the fisher man because Lady Ayaka have some business with him.

And also I but some ingredients because I and Lady Ayaka is going to it ag komore tea house.

I'm gonna cook for her.

After we fix some things at the Ritou we go to the Komore tea house...

"It's already dinner Lady Ayaka let me cook for you," I said to her and she nodded at me.

"I would love to taste Thoma dish again!"She said excitedly.

I cook all the dishes Lady Ayaka's favorite. It was a lot because I want to give Lord Ayato later...

"Do you... think the woman is still in the mansion?" I ask. She stopped and look at me...

"Maybe yes, maybe no I– don't know, "She said to me.

Why am I thinking of them?

I continue eating. Maybe I'll just bring him some food...Later.

"Thoma, I'm done eating I'm so full." Lady Ayaka said. 

"Well, that's good Milady, "I said and smile at her. I wash all the dishes before going to lady Ayaka. 

"You're not gonna sleep at the mansion?"She ask. 

"Well yeah, I need to look after the Komore tea house, and also I need to take care of Taroumaru.''

"Alright then, let's go."  She said. I'm gonna walk her to the mansion entrance.

After we got there Lord Ayato is standing there and looked like talking with someone.

I think it's the woman...  Nevermind.

"Lady, take a good rest. I'll see you tomorrow," I said to her. 

"You too Thoma. Thank you for today... And for the meal."She said and chuckled. 

"You're always welcome milady," I said to her. 

"Are you done with him...Ayaka." I almost jump when Lord Ayato just pops in front of us out of nowhere.

"L-Lord."

"Brother... Can we talk for a minute?"Lady Ayaka said.

"No. It's my turn to have some fun with Thoma."He said.

Lady sighed. "Please brother..."Lady said. 

"Fine... Thoma just wait here if you go without telling me I'll punish you."He said.

So I did what he told me to do.

After like 6 minutes Lord Ayato comes to me "Let's go." He said to me...

"To where?... I understand you want to have some time with me but. It's already night."I said to him. 

"Yeah, I know we're going to sleep."He said to me WHAT?!

"Here?... Uhm I'm sorry but I need to take good care of the tea house and also-"

"I'll send someone to take care of it."He stops me from talking.

"Lord."

"Oh well. My Thoma doesn't want me anymore... This is so sad."He said and pretending to cry come on.

"Okay fine. I'll sleep with you just for tonight." I said to him.

He nodded and smile at me.

"Sister! He agree"He shout. Ayaka sneak from the main entrance of the mansion.

"You two... Okay that's it go to sleep."I said to them they both smile and give a big thumbs up to each other.

Ayaka is also going to sleep at Lord Ayato's room tonight because they talk about it.

"Do you feel comfortable in here Milady?"I ask her. She nodded.

I'm in the middle of these two. I feel like I'm babysitting two kids right now.

"You're not gonna ask me if I'm comfortable?"Lord Ayato said.

"I know your comfortable when I'm with you so stop it."I said and lat down.

"Yeah I am."He said and then hug me.

"Lady Ayaka is already asleep?!" I'm shocked maybe she's tired. She was also hugging me and sleeping.

"Lord Ayato go to sleep."I said to him.

He chuckled and hug me more tightly.

..........

I

woke up when Lady Ayaka is waking up.

"Milady I think it's so early to go up this hour."I said to her and brush my eyes the sun is not even out.

"Sleep more Thoma I need to go to Yoimiya... She's free at this time."She said to me.

"Let her Thoma."Lord ayato said while still hugging my waist.

"Okay then. Take care milady, do you want me to walk you there?" I ask.

"No need Thoma"She said and close the door.

"Stop worrying about my sister. She can handle herself, let's sleep more."He said so I do what he said.

Thank you so much
I hope y'all got ayaka. I didn't get Ayaka but that's fine.

-Boba

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 63 14
❝ 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝙸'𝚍 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎.❞ Now that the Sakoku Decree has been lifted, Thoma i...
83.6K 2.4K 22
TY FOR 2K < 33 ✎ . . . "𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 �...
57.3K 1.5K 8
thoma is a housekeeper for the kamisato clan. he becomes close friends with the both of them, but things slowly become dangerous in inazuma and the k...