Obedience Training

By GinaBoo82

Obedience is instinct but will enough for their relationship?! More

Characters:
Training!
Brattiness Gets You Nowhere
"Tamer Time"
Pain Vs Pleasure
Punisher
Planning Planning 💍
WEDDING PLANNING (2)
✨Bad Girl✨
Married Life 💍💎
Don't Cum😈
Don't Make A Scene
"Use Your Words,Doll"

The Banquet Tease

205 0 0
By GinaBoo82

A/N: SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKEEEEEE..... KINDA!!

Okay, so with this one I'll be teasing and slow burning you guys 💙 I'm not sorry cause that's how I feel whenever I find a good story and I get it.

Also like I stated before, I'm new to this and would appreciate if you could leave your comments and opinions below, but beware this is safe space 😭 so be nice to me😃🥰. I love y'all!!

TW: teasing and a bit of a slow burn.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You whaaaaaaatttttt, he continually asks as he he abruptly opened the bathroom door. Don't make me come over there, please tell me you're kidding right?! He says, his tone real baritone and stern. She said it again with more amusement and sarcasm. "I said I don't have on any panties,sir. She adjusted her posture as if she was going to give a show before they left. She didn't. She instead grabbed her jacket and headed to the car. He was left at the top of the stairwell unable to speak. So he hurriedly scurried to the bedroom to grab his most valuable accessories to go with his fit for the day. He grabbed his phone,keys a handkerchief to go with his suit. He raced out to find his fiancé sitting atop the hood of the car waiting for his arrival. "Damn, baby girl, you look gorgeous. Give daddy a twirl, he says as he approaches her, grabbing her hand with her ten karat diamond encrusted ring. He kisses it. " Wow you look gorgeous babe, I can't wait to you are Mrs. Stan, I'm really the luckiest fella in the world". He lets her hand down and looks her up and down once more before opening the passenger door for her and closing it back. She thanks him. You're welcome doll. They settle in and drive to the destination for about 6 minutes.

They finally arrive at the banquet hall. He parks the car, unbuckles his seatbelt and heads to her side to assist her out of the vehicle. She gives him her hand and he graciously takes it and pulls her up. Her attire was something out of "JET" magazine. She was glittery from head to toe just enough to easily wriggle around and have easy access to other "accessories". He escorts the both of them into the establishment and they approach the cashier barista. She is cute. Both
of them couldn't help but admire her and not say anything. She wasn't aware of their presence until someone cleared their throat. She finally acknowledged her customers and took their reservation and got them to a table- err booth. AT THE BACK OF RESTAURANT. "This place is really nice babe, she says.

I totally agree, doll. The aroma in here is like fresh baked cookies and baked bread. It gets better, the view is absolutely beautiful. There are tons of chandeliers hanging from the ceiling in all assortments of colors. There a televisions in the west, east and north wings of the restaurant; showing an assortment of shows, games, etc. By the way the restaurant is set up, I can tell that many people come here for the ambiance and Vibes it provides for them. So babe, he says with the biggest smirk on his face, already plotting against her. She glanced towards him awaiting the question. What are you playing to order tonight? "Oh I was thinking about something like thailandian cuisine with a side of chicken shrimp and buttered biscuits. What about you baby, she says looking in his direction. I'll take a well-done steak with a side of mashed potatoes and garlic bread. Anything I can get for you guys tonight.? No that'll be all thank you.

The waitress takes down their orders and goes to relay it back to the chef. Izzy and Seb begin a conversation while they wait. Seb brings the fact that Izzy told him that she wasn't wearing any long johns. It made him a little horny and agitated. He was always aware of how much of a slutt she was for him but it always in private and he could get away with punishment for her behavior. He secretly adored her bratty actions outside of the house. It's the punishment part that never left the house that has him puzzled. He now has to hatch up a death defying ordeal to get her punishment started. The food is now brought to the table. He thanked the waitress, looks at the food and then to his date to the left of him. He then thought of a defiant and deviant plan to start off.....

He first thought; why not make her give me oral in public. That'll make me feel a bit better. We may get caught, but at least she'll learn her lesson. So he pretended to drop something and ask her to pick it up. He was really unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his pants. She would never see it coming. So he proceeded to tell her the plan but it didn't make sense to her. But she did it anyway. She slouches down in her seat all the way until she reached the floor; which to her dismay, was sticky, cold and hard. He placed his hand under the table for guidance. It helped a bit. She was facing the wrong way. He placed his hand on her ass and lightly but hard enough to get her to turn around. *Wham* she moans a little bit. She turns to face him. She places her hands on his knees and licks her lips. She then begins to run her hand up his leg as he is deep in thought. He then shutters at the second her hand begins to glide up his leg. He jolts forward, allowing a low growl escape from his lips. He placed his arm on the back of chair to steady himself. She finally reached his hard , already erect dick. She rubs him and uses the other hand to play with his b*lls. She slowly moves her hands up towards the hem of his pants. She stops. She looks up at him, she had that mischievous look on her face whenever she was up to something sneaky. She finally tugs on him for permission. PERMISSION GRANTED

She slowly moves up on her knees and undoes her top as she positions herself. She grabbed him again. She took him in her hand and she began slowly jerking him off. He hisses at her touch. (also because her acrylics were scraping against him as she moved up and down on him.) She moved a little faster. He taps his foot and places his hand in her hair to direct her mouth to his much bigger problem. She obeyed. She whimpers. His grip tightens and he finally got her where he wanted. She takes him all the way in and then sucks on the tip , using her tongue , she started playing with his balls again. He leaned back into the seat as she continues. He grabbed her shoulder to make it know that he was almost at his peak. She didn't budge. He growled and looked down towards the beautiful blonde sucking him off. She looked right back at him and continued until he came in her mouth. She swallowed it all. She finally came back from under the table, readjusting her clothes. He was still coming down from his high, when the waitress finally came by for the bill. She could tell something was off by look on Sebastian's face, but didn't say anything. "Can I get you guys anything else for the night"? I answer; no thank you. That'll be all. The service was excellent and you were the sweetest. Izzy fixed them up and helped her husband to be up and out of the booth. He was stumbling like he had been shot. He stood up but was wobbly. The walk out was so uncomfortable for them, mainly her because she was the stable one. She held him up with her arm linked into his. He began to touch her under her clothes by the time they were in the parking lot. Her hair was slightly frizzled and disheveled due to earlier events in the restaurant.

He finally regained his balance and switched places with her. He's now behind her clinging on to her hips. His grip tightens as they pass the couple of drunken slobs in the parking lot. He even drapes one arm around her stomach and places his hand in her bottoms. 🤭 She leaned into him and whimpered low enough only for him to hear. He did. But was too busy watching the drunks to make sure nobody was going to try something. He bit his lip and continued walking them to the car. They stopped because someone decided to whistle at her. He contemplated going over there and taking his head off his shoulders, but decided not to. They continued onward towards the car. They finally near the car, he stops and walks her to the passenger side and opens her door and even put her seatbelt on for her.

He then buckles himself in. He turned on the radio and began to drive off. The drive went smoothly until Izzy's hand was placed on Seb's lap. He kept his eyes on the road but he could see her out the corner of his eye trying to move her fingers closer to his inner thigh. He winces but kept his eyes on the road. He pulled her hand closer and placed it on his boner. She began rubbing him through his pants. His grip on the steering wheel tightens with every touch and squeeze she caused. She brought her hand back up to the hem of his pants and tugged a little. He lifted a little so she was able to access his shaft. He looks around to make sure the coast was clear so she could s*ck him off. The coast was not clear; THE POLICE WERE COMING!! Izzy didn't care. She continues! He growls as a warning for her to stop. She ignores him and puts it in her mouth while simultaneously giving him a handjob.

He glared down at her , places his free hand back into her hair and guided her through it. "Breathe through your nose, doll". He pushed her head all the way down; nose to thigh, tip to the back of the throat. She wasn't prepared for what would happen next. He held his back a lil. "F*ck baby!! He said through gritted teeth. Right there, babe." She started gagging on it and massaging his balls. Yes! Fuuuuck yes! Don't stop, I'm so close. She takes him out of her mouth and spits on it and then gives him another hand job. She looks up at him. He is still driving but was stopped at a red light. She went faster. "Ahh, F*ck!! Doll please"?! I- I - Shiiiitt. He said through the climax. Then the light finally started driving again and made it all the way to the house.

AN: This was something that I came up with on the spot. This was bit chaotic for me 🤣💀 the other story is a bit calmer than this. I hope you guys like this one.

Gina x 💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 156 32
Have you searched countlessly for the right book? And when you think you've found one it's either incomplete? Cliffhanger? Not good enough? Well I'm...
106K 1.4K 39
"Move your hand". He demands but I don't, even though i probably should. We stare at each other for a second until he speaks again "Move your hand or...
3.9M 96.1K 61
"What's that?" Isla asked, already knowing it was a dirty word. "An orgasm, is something that happens when someone makes you feel really good, little...
678K 9.9K 47
Elsie has been tricked. As a result, everyone think she's an awful person and she is forced to attend Black Elm College, a disciplinary school. But...