Miraculous Sins

By forevermaddystories

⚠️WARNING:⚠️ SMUTT, FLUFF, LEMON, AND SIN STRONG LANGUAGE ALCOHOL BEVERAGES *Some of these chapters/parts o... More

Ladynoir(Not my story)
Marichat(Not my story)
Ladrien(Not my story)
Nalya(Not my story)
Lukanette(Not my story)
Felinette(Not my story)

Adrienette(Not my story)

11.8K 55 21
By forevermaddystories

Hey everyone! This story is called 'Touch me' and is written by miraculouslylilia. I would rate this story a 11/10 in smutt. The chapter is called 'look at yourself' Enjoy!

"Perfect" he smiled lifting her up bridal style and carrying her up the three flights of stairs then the ladder to her room. 

Their lips quickly connected in a rush to feel one another's touch and-

"I have something I wanna try," he whispered as their lips parted, "what is it?" she said looking up at him, "well it's kinda..." he stammered unable to explain it. "Tell me," she said cupping his cheeks.

"Well I was thinking," He said pulling her against him, "since you're always trying to keep quiet," he paused looking at her lips. "And I want to hear those pretty little moans of yours," he said pulling her in tighter, "so I got something where you can't cover your mouth." He said lifting her chin up to kiss her.

"Like what?" She asked with a slight tilt of her head, he resisted a smirk but it didn't work, he dug into his pocket, "handcuffs," he said with a sly wink.

"Mhm kinky," she snickered draping her arms over his shoulders. His hand slid down to her ass lifting her up. She wrapped her legs around his torso and leaned over on him.

He brought them to the wall, he slammed her against the wall and quickly brought his hand to her core, he parted their lips and devoured her porcelain skin.

His hand massaged her core through her cloth, he turned her around and pushed her front forward against the wall. He pulled down the zipper on her dress resisting the urge not to tear it off her, but she looked too pretty in it, he'd want to see her in it again so that'd be a waste.

"We're gonna need the safe word tonight," he said pressing against her ass, "you want this?" He asked over her shoulder. She nodded her head slowly. "Mari...you're gonna have to use your words, darling, or I won't know what you want." He said huskily. "Fuck-yes," she whined, "good girl." He whispered and let her dress fall to the ground under her.

He massaged her core pushing his fingers back and forth through her laced cloth, "take it off," she whimpered. "Yes ma'am," he smirked and tore it off.

He rocked his hands constantly, he knew sweet spots pretty well so he would take advantage of that, he knew when he heard her pretty little whining and whimpering he was there. He could tell when she wasn't speaking at all that was the best, when she held her breath to resist moaning, which he hated.

He'd just want to hear her.

He plunged two fingers inside her, making her weak, "fuck-A-Adrien." She whimpered throwing her head over his shoulder. Her nails dug into his back, "God I love it when you say my name," he said pumping his fingers in and out of her. "Say it again," He said pushing her harder against the wall.

"Adrien, f-fuck i'm gonna cum, Adrien," she whined. "Yeah? Not yet," he said throwing her over his shoulder. He brought her to the bed and threw her down. She laid down and he put her legs over his broad shoulders.

He licked between her wet folds, circling his tongue around her clit. She fisted her sheets as her raven hair was spread back on the covers.

"Fuck, Adrien i'm gonna cum," she screamed he flicked his tongue, circling her walls faster. She was reaching her limit, "fuck, i'm coming," she cried out.

He licked up her core and pushed her back onto the bed. He threw off his shirt and took off his belt.

He pushed her forward onto her bed. Her back arched out and her ass up, "well here comes the fun part," he smirked, he looked up to see that she had a mirror in front of her bed, "really fun," he smirked.

He pulled down his pants and brought out his length and put on protection, he circled his member around her clit, edging her until she couldn't take it. "A-Adrien," she whined, "don't move," he said plunging his length inside her.

"O-oh my god," she whimpered grasping onto her sheets

He pumped in  and out of her, slamming into her, pulling her ass towards him each time. He looked at the both of them in the mirror in front, enjoying seeing her faces as he dominated her.

He saw her cover her mouth when he's pretty sure he told her not to," I said...don't fucking move," he said leaning over her saying it into her ear, pinning her arms behind her back.

He took the handcuffs out and locked it onto her wrists.

He pumped in and out of her, Marinette was sexually overwhelmed. She was struggling, she couldn't handle it, especially not all of him.

She had before, but he felt so different this time, it felt good, but the pleasure was overwhelming her.

"God, I can't take it, please Adrien," she whimpered, "can't take it?" He questioned, "of course you can, you'll have to." He said pushing harder into her.

"God, look at yourself," he said leaning over her and lifting  her chin up," you look so good like this,"he whispered," now look at me, baby." He said pushing into her harder," fuck," he said pushing harder. He threw his head back," mhmm," he moaned out.

"Oh my-Adrien," she moaned clutching onto her sheets," yeah-yes fuck say my name, say my fucking name," he cried out. "Adrien-oh my fucking God Adrien, please," she whined. "Please? Please what?" he said pushing in  and out, "j-just don't stop," she said.

"Sorry? You'll have to be louder," he said leaning over into her ear. "Don't stop!" she cried out. "Wasn't planning on it," he chuckled pumping in and out of her faster and harder.

Her hands shook being used to covering her mouth,"ohhh," she moaned into the covers.

His hands ran through her hair and clutched it, pulling her hair and her head up,"you're not going to moan into the sheets, I want to hear your little whimpering," he said. He pulled her head up, wrapping his hands around her neck," look," he said, making her look in the mirror," in the mirror," he smiled," Don't you look pretty with me?" He asked, pulling her against him to give her a sloppy kiss on her neck.

"I'll make sure the only thing you can say is my name after this," he said into her ear before pushing her back onto the bed. He looked down at her hands that were both fisted in handcuffs.

"If you're a good girl, I just might take these off," he said, leaning down to her before continuing to pump in and out of her," God, you feel so fucking good," he whined," i'm going to cum," he moaned.

"Mhhph," she moaned as she buried her head into the covers," why are you hiding your face, beautiful, I need to see you." He said lifting her head up.

He began pumping faster as he watched her faces as he watched himself fuck her in the mirror,"yeah," he moaned, throwing his head back,"i'm coming, shit!" he whined.

He finally released, "you did good, i'll take them off," he said leaning over her as he took them off.

"Adrien, just come here," she said pulling him into a rough kiss, pulling him onto her as she fell back onto the bed,"God, that was good," she whispered in between their kiss.

"Can we go again?" She asked,"if you want it that bad," he whispered. "I-I do," she nodded," well if you want it that bad, beg for it," he said into her ear. "Please, Adrien, I really want it," she pleaded,"ohhh that's a good girl," he smirked, kissing her once again.

I hope you enjoyed this short story! I apologize for taking so long to update this story. I have been super busy lately and I will try to update quicker for now long. Please rate this story in the comments and leave suggestions!
                                      Word Count: 1390

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
582K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
369K 22.1K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...