Book 3 PDS: TMNT & Danny Phan...

De LadyNoir303

Book 3 of the Phantom Dimensional Series PDS= Phantom Dimensional Series Danny runs away from Amity when he s... Mai multe

Chapter1*
Chapter2*
Chapter3*
Chapter4*
Chapter5*
Chapter6*
Chapter7*
So I ...
Chapter8*
Chapter9*
Explaining something for the sake of the story
Chapter10*
Chapter11*
Chapter12*
Chapter13*
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16*
Chapter 17*
Chapter 18*

Author Note

604 10 0
De LadyNoir303

Very important. As if now, this story is part of a Series. This one will be book 3.

Now, this series will be one big splosh of other fandoms with Danny Phantom but no worries, I will only refer to the previous fanfictions content and nothing else for in case (which it probably is) you don't know the fandom or just know a little bit.

Please feel free to ask questions if you are confused. Thank you for sticking with this.

-LadyNoir303

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

32.5K 676 25
(Thought I'd try a description) Raphael accidentally hurts his baby brother, causing Mikey to leave the lair in a fit of anger only to be captured by...
13.9K 446 40
On an adventure, four mutant turtle brothers discover they possess mystic ninja powers. Not only did they discover ninja powers, but they also saved...
90.3K 2.3K 25
Subsequent to the battle of the turtles vs. Shredder, Leonardo gets captured. After being tortured and with little to eat or drink in a small cell, S...
63.1K 2.1K 23
You were a TMNT Geek. Your life was pretty good at your Boarding School, until the day Shredder came. Asking of a student with high grades from each...