The Wolfverse

By The_ArkhamWolf

Welcome to The Wolfverse. This is a guide book to this Multiverse shared by both Dc and Marvel characters. Th... More

Discovered Earths
Magneto's Kids-Earth 101
Eriks Past
Falling on you
Incorrect Quotes
Incorrect Quotes 2
The NYC Rising Spiders-Earth 102
Our Broken Justice-Earth 201
Incorrect Quotes
Tower of birds-Earth 202
A Cave of Bats
Incorrect Quotes
A kingdom of Heros-Earth 204
A Twist in Fate-Earth 205
Falling in reverse-Earth 301
Friends of the Bats
Relationships
Nicknames
Gift Giving
Incorrect Quotes
Incorrect Quotes 2
Incorrect quotes 3
Wolf among Bats-Earth 302
The Watchers-Earth 304
Gotham Emergency-Earth 305
Incorrect Quotes
Falling Slowly-Earth 308
Wings for protecting-Earth 309
The line between, man and machine-Earth 310

Intro into The Wolfverse

69 2 0
By The_ArkhamWolf

      The Wolfverse is a Multiverse that was created when Wanda Maximoff accidentally brought two existing multiverses together (The Dc Multiverse and The Marvel Multiverse). The two multiverses were stitched into one containing both primary and secondary earths, all connected by the Heartstrings.

Primary earths: earths that existed with the original two multiverses.

Secondary earths: earths created when the Multiverses were brought together. They contain people from both of the original multiverses.

     At the center of every multiverse is a Core earth where the prime version of everyone within the multiverse exists. The Wolfverse has three Core Earths one in the center of the original two multiverses and one in between them.

     Heartstrings are golden strings that connect each Earth. They are only visible to the Guardians and keepers.

    Each Heartstring is connected to an Anchor or an object selected by its Guardian. The Anchor is given to the keep to hide. If the Heartstring is broken its Earth will be destroyed and will become a dead world.

    Guardians are people that were created to protect the Heartstring, they are also the guardians of the Earth they are from. They monitor who is allowed to come and leave their Earth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 1.1K 28
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters in this story other than Indiana and Wesley. Spoiler warning for the following movies: "Avengers: Age O...
61.1K 1K 21
(Avengers//Young Justice Crossover) What if, when her brother Pietro died at the hands of Ultron, instead of teaming up with the Avengers Wanda Maxim...
263K 6.5K 81
‼️the book is complete‼️ not taking requests !!!
185K 10K 33
First fanfiction that I ever written so sorry if it absolutely sucks!please tell me what you think and please vote if you like it :) What if Bruce W...