west side, ashtray; season one

By secretsma

ashtray x fem oc valerie and her brother moved from georgia to cali during the summer because of the expenses... More

READ PLS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36

21

6.5K 101 161
By secretsma

valerie

'how was your night val?' fez asked as i just sat in the middle back seat staring at my lap. i shrugged playing with skin on my wrist which was turning a dark purple. i pulled down my sleeve and looked at the mirror in between them where both ash and fez was staring at me through.

'it was good,' i said quickly trying to get attention off me. fez nodded and started the car.

the first half of the car ride was silent until fezco started talking about his night. 'i saw people throwing up left and right, lucky for me ion like rides,' he said laughing at what he just said.

i smiled, 'me and ash went on the ferris wheel.' i said looking over at ash who was looking at the road in front of him. 'he got really scared,' i added which made ash dash his head to me. 'no? the fuck you lying for?' he said which made fez laugh. 'not surprised.' fez responded.

the rest of the ride was just laughter.

fezco slowly stopped on the side of the road of my house. 'oh uh thanks fez,' i said before hesitantly stepping out the car.

i closed the door behind me and turned to ash and fez. 'thanks for driving me but can you stay here for a bit, im not sure if anyones home and i don't have the keys so like...' i said feeling bad. 'yeah no problem,' fez said before i turned towards the house to knock on the door.

it was about 10pm so i wouldn't be surprised if the door wasn't opened straight away but it took a good five minutes to realise no one was home. i sighed and dragged myself back to fezs car which was waiting for me.

'thanks and sorry, mind if i stay the night?' i asked as i stepped in the car, i let my head drop into my hands.

i looked back up to see fezco and ash exchanging pleased looks on both of their faces, mostly ashs.

'yeah of course kid,' fez said before doing a u turn to go back into the direction of his house.

i didn't live too far from fez, probably just like a 10 maybe 15 minute walk so it wasn't a hassle for him.

we pulled up to their apartment complex and all stepped out walking towards the entrance. i smiled as i walked in, the cozy yellow light flashing my eyes. i sat down on the couch removing my shoes and placing them neatly next to the door.

ash sat down next to me and did the same but a lot rougher than me. 'want to watch a movie?' he asked suddenly which made me sit up and nod.

'let me get changed first, i'll give you some of my clothes for tonight.' ash said before walking into his room and closing the door behind him. i sat there for not for long taking in deep breaths of the air around me, the house smelt like cereal and a hint of weed, which wasn't bad honestly.

ash walked out wearing a black tank top and a pair of grey sweats holding from what i could see red shorts and a simple white top. he threw them straight at my face which made me let out a weird noise. ash just stood there laughing at me. how fucking rude.

i'll get his little short ass back.

i stood up and walked towards the bathroom without thanking ash. i went in and got changed, i looked fine except both the top and the shorts were too big for me. i tried fixing it by rolling up the shorts which worked a bit but i couldn't really do anything about the top. that shit made me look like a marshmallow.

after i used the toilet i turned on the water about to wash my hands until i saw the fat dark bruise on my wrist, i tried to ignore it in the car which worked but now? i didnt know what to do, if ash saw he would ask me what happened and i told nate i wouldn't tell anyone for the sake of fez, ash and maddy.

i washed my hands carefully, flinching and groaning at any contact i made with the bruise, it really fucking hurt.

after i washed my hands i wiped them on the towel next to me and walked out trying to hide my hand. it wasn't so hard to hide it since the shirt was so big i could hide it in the fabric of the shirt.

i walked to ash who was in the couch laughing at me. 'you look like a marshmallow.' he said laughing. 'not funny.' i said trying to act serious.

'did you not have a bigger shirt?' i asked still trying to hide my hand. he laughed and shook his head.

'alright let's just start the movie,' i said throwing my head back gently on the back of the couch. 'oh, i was waiting for you to choose.' ash said looking over at me.

he stared me down as i picked my head up and trying to grab the remote from next to him with my non bruised hand.

i ended up leaning over ashs body to get the remote which obviously resulted us in a another intense staring competition.

i was hovering over his body holding the remote in my hand as i looked up at him, my eyes ran around his face but mostly staring at his lips. he was doing the same as me but then i remembered i was here to watch a movie and nothing else so i pulled back into my original spot.

i turned on the tv and gave the remote back to ash. he shook his head and smirked, 'don't know how to work a tv?' he said pressing some random buttons on the remote to make the large words 'netflix' pop up on the screen.

'i do but you're like a pro so why would i waste my time when i have you,' i said shrugging my shoulders while grabbing the remote from his hands so i could pick the movie. 'yeah sure,' he scoffed.

'horror or what?' i asked ash. 'up to you ma,' he said still smirking, i rolled my eyes up and went onto the search engine.

i put on a horror movie and waited as the movie started.

it wasn't even a couple minutes and ash was already complaining. 'why isn't it in english? what is this?' he asked looking at me, 'it's in turkish, subtitles are on so don't be like that,' i said continuing to look at the screen.

some lady was getting exorcised and she started coughing up bloody hair balls and symbols out her mouth which made ash groan. 'firstly it's in a complete different language and we're not even ten minutes in and this shits happening,' he said pointing to the screen.

i shook my head, 'it's good so don't complain,' i said leaning forward while placing my knees on the lap and my head in my hands. 'so you've seen this before?' ash asked. this bitch wouldn't shut up, he's never so talkative but as soon as we watched a movie that's when he wanted to talk? i nodded which made him pull a weird face.

i looked over at him and he grabbed the remote from my lap. 'what's the point then?' he asked while pressing pause. 'the point is that it's a good movie, plus it's like genuine horror so like...' i said snatching the remote from his hand and pressing play again.

'valerie what the fuck?' ash said randomly. i was confused since we weren't even at the bad part of the movie. 'what ash.' i said while rolling my eyes.

he grabbed my wrist which from under my chin made my head fall slightly since it was holding up my head.

i winced as ash grabbed my bruised wrist. he held it up to his face with his eyes widened. 'valerie who the fuck did this?' he asked sharply.

i grabbed my wrist from him and started to rub it before shaking my head.

'i fell over... at the carnival.' i said lying to him. 'no you didn't, who the fuck did this?' he asked his voice slightly raised.

'i told you, i fell while i was looking for gia with rue,' he shook his head and looked at my wrist again. 'these are fucking hand prints val.' he said his voice loud enough to wake up fezco from the other room.

i observed the darkening hand print on my wrist and shook my head. 'must've been when... like when we got off the ferris wheel, uh i like hit my hand and...' i waffled on making the situation worse.

'valerie what the fuck. im asking one more time, who the fuck did this?' he asked a lot louder and rougher this time.

'...i don't know, i went to the bathroom and i got pinned down... but it's fine now, i got away and i didn't even realise about the bruise until now.' i continued. ash shook his head before responding, 'do you know what he looks like val?' he asked softening up but still tense as fuck.

'uhm, not really, he was... tall ish and he had brown hair. i couldn't really make out eye colour since it was dark...' i said trailing off.

'i'll fucking kill him.' ash said staring at my bruised wrist, his jaw was clenched and his lips were pressed together. was it weird that i was finding it hot?

the movie was still going on so i just turned to the tv and continued to watch.

i knew ash was looking at me but i couldn't let him know that so i just paid attention to the movie.

all of a sudden the tv went black and i shot my head to ash who sat there with the remote in his hands. 'ash now what the fuck, turn it back on, we were just about to get to the good bit.' i said stretching out to grab the remote but he moved his hand up in the air.

i tried getting it but i was failing dramatically so i got onto his lap straddling him so he could be pinned down and i can grab the remote.

he looked up at me still moving the remote around so i couldn't take it.

i really wanted to watch though movie so decided to lean in and kiss him. his empty arm went around my waist and his other arm with the remote in his hand slowly lowered. as the kiss was deepening i quickly snatched the remote and got off his lap stumbling back while giggling uncontrollably.

ash looked up at me with his lips parted and legs spread, i was standing in front of the tv so i could see him perfectly. he started to stand up and just as i backed up far enough, he walked towards me and i tried to swerve it but sadly failed.

he turned me around and pushed me back onto the couch, him leaning over me. i loved playing with ash like this.

i smirked as ash leaned in to kiss me, i kissed him back as soon the kiss turned into a full make out sesh. i pulled him down onto the couch by the collar of his shirt and got on top of him.

i bucked my hips and started moving slowly as the kiss was getting sloppier and deeper by each movement.

he brought up his hand to my ass and slowly squeezed it. i pulled apart for a breath and he just stared at me and laughed, 'guess turning it off was a good idea.' he said sounding proud.

i hummed in response as ash grabbed my hips and started moving myself up him more harshly than before. i saw his head roll back and groan from the motion of me which made me a moan out too, he put a free hand over my mouth as he looked down to see his fully erect penis poking out the fabric of his trousers. i smiled as i saw what was under me and started to slow down my grinding just to get him on his nerves.

he shook his head as he leaned in to kiss my neck, leaving wet and sloppy kisses. he found the sweet spot of my neck and sucked lightly on the sensitive skin which made me let a small whimper escape my lips.

he removed his lips from my neck and looked down at it before smirking. i couldn't see but i was sure he left a mark. i didn't care in the moment so i continued to do whatever i was doing, ash seemed to enjoy it though so i had no problem, except i was getting a little tired.

he played with the rim of my shorts before sliding them down slowly while looking at me. 'is this ok?' he asked to which i nodded and he smirked.

we both froze as we heard movement coming from fezs room so ash got up with my legs around his waist holding on to him and moved us to his bedroom.

he dropped me on his bed put his hand up, 'valerie wait a second,' he said before dashing out the room, i laughed at his action and waited for him.

i layed down on his bed waiting for him but i felt my eyes flutter shut and fall asleep.

au
i wrote like a big ass smut scene but i deleted it because i feel like it's too early so if you came for that im genuinely sorry😭
also the movie they were watching was dabbe: the possession and i advise everyone who loves horror movies to watch it🙏
no proof read yet sorry

2347 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 333 13
A new girl, Grace, moved to town. As she walked to the nearest gas station, in which turned out to be Fez's, her and a brunette boy make eye contact...
192K 1.9K 59
see im not so great with introductions.. but know this fanfiction is full with drama.. read to find out though.. these story also contains vivid smut...
423K 5.6K 24
IN THIS BOOK ASHTRAY IS THE SAME AGE AS JAVON FROM THE START OF THE EUPHORIA TIMELINE ABBI AND ASHTRAY ARE BOTH 15. ⚠️⚠️ drug and alcohol abuse, sw...
166K 2.2K 32
euphoria szn 1 & 2 fem oc x ashtray