Full-time Artist

By Qwinesty

"Music, film, painting, calligraphy, sculpture, literature...""You know everything?""Know a little.""Any poin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195

Chapter 56

700 30 0
By Qwinesty

This is Zhu Hui's "disappointment to see that it's not Wang Fan Wai. After reading the short story, she feels like she's done it. Ha ha ha ha."

"Upstairs, you're not alone."

"Go away, you're not alone."

“……”

In addition to comments, there are many people who reprint, share and appreciate the article.

Tribes have a function of appreciation.

When readers see their favorite words in the novel section of the tribe, they can appreciate the article, and finally the author can get half of the money.

With the sharing of many people, some passers-by who did not even know Chu Kuang also noticed the article "artificial beauty".

I have to say that the four word title "artificial beauty" is quite a gimmick.

When the readers listen to it, they may think that the author is satirizing the plastic face in the society?

Especially the word "beauty" is naturally attractive, especially for male netizens!

So more and more people have finished reading the novel -

this is the advantage of short time!

All right.

Although it's different from what I imagined, it doesn't seem to affect many people's judgment of the novel. Even some bloggers who tweet books in the tribe noticed the short story "artificial beauty" and forwarded it.

"Shock

One of the bloggers obviously got the trick of deceiving visitors: "who dares to believe that this is a short story written by Chu Kuang, the author of Wangwang?"

It's shameful, but it works.

Chu maniac originally had the popularity bonus of the author of Wangwang.

In addition to the publicity of readers, a little "artificial beauty" is quite popular.

In the end, even the head of the tribal fiction section noticed.

"Chief, this short story hits fast."

Listening to the report of the staff, the head of the novel section of the tribe slightly raised his eyebrows: "Chukuang seems to be the writer of the youth fantasy novel recently, the author of Wangwang?"

"Yes."

The person in charge nodded, took a little time to read "artificial beauty", and then showed a smile: "the story is really great, put the popular classification of novel version to push."

……

Lin Yuan finished his meal and took a walk downstairs with his family. It was the next day when he boarded his tribal number again.

This day is the Spring Festival.

Every household is very busy.

Lin Yuan's home is also very busy, but Lin Yuan didn't stay outside for a while and went back to his room to turn on the computer.

"Why?"

Lin Yuan was surprised to find that there were thousands more backstage messages on his tribe in just one night.

Almost all of these messages are related to artificial beauty.

And the man-made beauty that I released yesterday has more than 4000 comments and more than 1000 forwarding!

Besides that.

The number of fans of Chukuang's account has risen from 10000 to 22000.

At this time.

Lin Yuan's cell phone rings.

Lin Yuan looked at it, it was a strange phone, and hung up.

After a while, the phone rang again.

Lin Yuan hangs up again.

The third time, it still rang. It was still the same phone. Lin Yuan could only pick it up and answer it.

"Happy new year," he said with a smile

Lin Yuan said, "I'm not a new year."

Phone that end Leng for a long time to change: "Chu crazy teacher good."

It turned out to be Chu maniac.

This kind of strange phone call, if it's not advertising, Lin Yuan has to determine whether the other party is looking for Xianyu, Chukuang or Lin Yuan. This process is very necessary.

Lin Yuan asked, "what's the matter?"

The man on the other end of the phone laughed: "I'd like to introduce you. You Rong, editor in chief of interesting reading magazine in Yinlan library, is looking for you today to discuss cooperation."

Lin Yuan asked, "what kind of cooperation?"

The other side said seriously: "it's a pity to see the novels you sent to the tribe yesterday. You can put such excellent novels in our interesting reading magazine. Because our magazine is mainly engaged in short stories and pursues interest, so there is no limit on the types of novels, and the sales volume is very objective. Besides, the tribe won't pay you for them, but we have to pay for them Silver Blue library is willing to give money

"How much is it?"

Lin Yuan is short of money. Although his salary has been paid this month, he doesn't want to buy a house for his family.

"Three thousand words!"

"One thousand words is three thousand yuan, we can cooperate according to this price, of course, the premise is that your works have to pass our audit."

Lin Yuan frowned: "too little."

He probably calculated that "artificial beauty" is serialized in the tribe, and the total reward amount is several thousand, and the timeliness is high, so readers can give feedback immediately, and the reputation value can also be paid in the first time."How much do you want?"

That side kicked the ball.

Lin Yuan is most afraid of this kind of problem, but he can continue to play Tai Chi: "I'll send you a novel first, and then you quote. If I think the price is not suitable, it's OK."

"OK, my email address is..."

"I've already sent it."

"Ah? You don't know my mailbox yet... "

"Don't you belong to the silver blue library? I sent Yang Feng's email directly. You are colleagues. Just go to him and ask for the manuscript. "

"But My department and I haven't... "

The other side is a little silly.

Lin Yuan said, "I'll hang up first. Goodbye."

Lin Yuan did hang up.

The main reason is that the Spring Festival has really come. Today's food is more abundant than a few days ago. If you don't go out to eat, what will you do if your sister finishes eating it?

At the same time.

Editor Yang Feng received a manuscript, which is a short story from Chu Kuang, called the gift of Maggie.

What's going on?

Yang Feng is full of questions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 2.3K 94
"Excuse me, Su Mo, you got a perfect score in the college entrance examination, what do you think?" "I got a perfect score, because I only got 750 po...
40.6K 622 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
259K 12.8K 60
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
167K 4K 189
Police station policeman Ye Feng inadvertently obtained the security system, Since then embarked on the road of vigilance and supernatural power. "Co...