Wanting What I Shouldn't

By Book_obsessed_weirdo

Amara Brady, the schools nerd, her name unknown to any normal persons ears. Straight A's and perfect homework... More

The Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Wedding Theme
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 57 (Bonus Chapter)
Epilogue

Chapter 52

13.2K 180 127
By Book_obsessed_weirdo

   I take the keycard and swipe it across the lock on the door. The light turns green and I push it down, the door clicks and I give it a bump with my hip and allow the door to swing open.

The second my foot is through the door of our room, Kingston shoves me inside, slamming the door, then pushing me up against it. Our bags fall to the floor along with the suitcases, the sound of the sea waves coming in from what I'm guessing is open windows, the salty air dusting my face.

   Shock waves rush through my body, my hands slamming against the wood of the door.

   His lips are on mine in a second, breathing hard and fast. Heat pools through me, instantly wrapping my arms around him and fighting back with my tongue. My heart thumps faster in my chest, his touch burning my skin.

   He groans against my lips, pressing his hips into mine. Sparks fly through my body feeling his hard heat pressed up against my stomach.

   I tighten my hold around him, gripping at his hair, moving against him.

   I pant into Kingston's mouth, rolling my hips in return, living off the moan-worthy friction we both receive.

   Our tongues tangle, dancing in uncharted movements. His hands rising to my button up shirt, burning a trail up my body as his fingers fumble with the buttons, trying to get them undone.

   He curses and growls at the difficulty of trying to undo the plastic buttons. His eyes dark and forehead creases with impatient concentration.

   Finally the last button pops free, his large tattooed hands caressing the exposed skin. The cool breeze greets my skin, forcing goosebumps upon the already burning skin.

   Hunger crashes through me with the rhythm of the waves. Hungry for only one thing. I reach forward and fist the soft cotton button up shirt in my hands and yank the fabric apart, tearing his shirt in half. The stitches rip and snap, seams tearing apart like I sliced them with a knife.

   He yanks his lips off mine, breathing heavily and panting, eyes dark and hooded "Yeah baby, that's right. Tear your fucking husbands shirt.", his fingers grip my chin roughly, forcing my mouth to open.

   Tingles shoot through my body, waiting impatiently for his next move. My body hums with need for his touch, my pulse thrumming harshly in my body. My heart beat so loud I feel it in my throat and hear it in my ears.

   A moan rattles through my throat, the sea breeze dusting my exposed stomach. Kingston leans forward, his eyes blackening. He hasn't even truly touched me and it feels like I'm suffocating, this thick cloud of lust strangling me.

   He leans forward and spits in my mouth, growling like an animal. "Mine." He states in a low thick voice that has my body covered in goosebumps and my heart beat between my thighs.

   Holy fucking shit.

   Heat blooms in my stomach and I claw at his abs and chest with my nails. He groans roughly, the air fanning my face.

   I quickly snap my mouth shut, swallowing the sexy assault. A satisfied look crosses Kingston's face before he slams his lips back on mine, shoving the button up shirt off my shoulder. The rough skin of his palms against my skin sends a dance down my spine. The fabric pools at my feet, the plastic buttons grazing the skin of my leg. Another shiver grazes through me at the intensity of the moment.

   I trail my hands up his chest and over his muscular shoulders, pushing the ripped shirt off his body. The muscles coil and ripple under my touch, bunching tightly, veins bulging. His skin is hot and tense under my touch, his lips and tongue pressing harder against mine.

   My moan gets swallowed by Kingston's claiming kiss, his arms wrapping around my ass and giving it a stinging slap. My body jerks forward from the hit, pleasure welling deep within me, my hips rolling against his hot heat, making a moan spill from both our mouths. The thrumming pleasure continues as he rubs his palm back over the jean material, a smirk pulling his lips up.

   Understanding the signal I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist, coming down on his hard cock, making a groan come from him as he spins around and walks us further into the bright room, gasping against his mouth as he bites down on my bottom lip. His tongue pushes through my lips and into my mouth again. I suck on his tongue, loving the moans that follow my movement. His tongue is hot and wet in my mouth, the taste of him on my tongue enough to make me claw at his back, clinging to him and tightening my thighs around his waist, grinding myself onto his hard heat.

   He stumbles slightly, clinging to me as we suck at each others tongues. He groans, digging his fingers into my ass, clawing at the jean material. Our teeth clash, tongues fighting in the quiet sun-lit room.

   My arms tighten around his neck, shoving my fingers into his hair and giving it a hard yank. His chest vibrates with a growl, one of his hands leaving my ass.

   I continue bouncing in his hold, rubbing myself against his erection tenting his dress pants. He rasps something in my ear but it just breezes by my ear, my brain to hot and fuzzy to comprehend what he'd said.

   After a few seconds he drops me on a soft cushion. A gasp leaves me as he unbuckles his belt, his eyes such a dark gray they look dark black. My hands fall from his neck, feeling what I landed on. Soft fabric greets my hands, the cushion supporting my neck and head. My shoulder blades pushing into the soft material.

   A bed.

   I'm on a bed.

   Kingston rips his belt from the belt loops, throwing it somewhere in the room, growling as it hits the something in the room quietly. He quickly climbs onto the bed, towering over me. His hands go straight down to my jean shorts, baring his teeth in a growl when he can't get the button popped.

   He fumbles with the button, another cold breeze dusting my exposed skin making me shiver in delight at the added feeling.

   I reach up and yank his lips down onto mine, our tongues meeting and teeth clashing as I use my left hand, reaching between us and helping him open my shorts.

   Desperation fuels our movements, no matter how messy and uncoordinated they are.

   The button finally pops free and he yanks the zipper down harshly, probably breaking the teeth, pulling the shorts clean off my legs and throwing those somewhere in the room too.

   My body arches into Kingston's chest, a huff of breath leaving my parted lips, heat swimming in my mind. My clothed breasts brush against his hard bare chest, warm with heat and tension. He groans, pulling his lips off mine panting "Do you like these?"

   What?

   My thoughts blur together, tingles burning my body. My vision hazy. "W-What?" I breathe, writhing underneath Kingston's large body uncontrollably at everything happening. Everything I'm feeling.

   He grazes a knuckle over my clothed folds and a gasp is ripped from me "Do. You. Like. These." He grinds out between clenched teeth.

   "Y-yes?" I pant heavily "No-o?", His jaw rolls.

   "I hope you don't." He grits. It takes a moment to understand his words but by then he has my thong, yanking it harshly. It snaps against my skin, a moan leaving me at the cold sea breeze rushing against my exposed pussy.

   I wrap my legs around his waist, scrunching my nose with dislike feeling his pants still on. The rough skin of his palm brushes against my torso, his hands slipping behind my back and fumbling with the buckles on my bra.

   My skin is burning, my thoughts blurring together with each brush of Kingston's rough skin.

   Kingston finally gives up with the buckles on my bra and rips it apart, the metal buckles flying and clinking against the floor.

   Another gasp leaves my lips "I liked that bra," I complain and then Kingston's kissing me harshly again, sucking my tongue into his mouth.

   His hands leave my naked body, fumbling with his pants. My legs fall away from his waist.

   My hands find his, helping him open his pants. His hot breath falls across my face when he pulls back "I'll buy you fucking thousands more,"

   I tip my head up, looking at my hands. Quickly the button comes loose and I yank his zipper down, grabbing the elastic waistband of his boxers and shoving them down his hips, gasping for air, my heart shuddering in my chest. He kicks them away, his dick hard and standing up against his abs, the tip red and veins bulging.

   Pulling my eyes away from the mouth watering sight, I glance to my right, seeing Kingston's belt laying on the bed. A wire in my brain snaps and I reach for the belt, fisting the leather in my hand.

   Kingston kisses me deeply, oblivious to what I'm doing. I wrap my legs around his waist once he climbs on the bed, and with all the strength I have, I flip us over.

   Kingston falls onto his back, his lips falling from mine with a grunt. I land on his thighs, adrenaline pumping through my veins. Reacting quickly I grab his wrists and bind his hands together and loop the belt through the headboard in flash, too fast for him to react.

   His eyes snap wide, pulling at the new restraint.

   His chest rises and falls quickly, yanking at the belt. His legs lift, watching him struggle has satisfaction thrumming through me.

   "Let me go." He grits at me, glaring daggers at me.

   My hand falls onto his chest, the hard muscles pushing up into the palm of my hand. A smirk coats my face, shifting high so I'm just slightly rubbing on his steel hard erection.

   He groans, his eyes falling closed, his body finally stopped struggling. Leaning forward my lips touch his neck and the muscles bunch under my lips, his Adam's apple bobbing fiercely in his throat.

   "Untie me." He grits, his heart smashing against his chest as I drag my hands along his body.

—~•~—

Being tied to the bed has anger bubbling through me. I hate being dominated. I'm the dominate.

She's enjoying every little part of this torture, smirking, her eyes sparkling with amusement.

Her lips touch my neck, so softly my body jerks, my cock pulsing with need, standing ready against my abs.

She giggles wickedly against my neck, teasing little puffs of air grazing the soft skin. I swallow hard, biting my lower lip at the tension coiling within me. Curling her hips against the length of my cock has a grunt leaving me.

Being tied up and useless has my body feeling sensitive to the smallest of her touches. I hate that she has this much power over me.

But I fucking crave it at the same time.

My jaw clenches as her lips touch my Adam's apple, my dick jerking against her skin. She chuckles softly against my skin, trailing her lips down my body slowly. Teasingly.

My cock is throbbing with need of attention from her pretty hands, wet mouth, or tight cunt.

"Do you need some relief, husband?" She asks huskily. Damn, her voice, so sexy.

Without thinking I nod my head, my eyes falling closed at the thought of her doing something, anything.

It's painful. Her soft feathering touches. I've been waiting since we landed to fuck her and now I'm tied to the bed, my body demanding her touch.

Her lips touch the top of my abs, my eyes flying open with a grunt, my heart slamming against my chest.

I pull at my belt, cursing and thrashing.

I need to touch her.

She sits up, her fingers slowly dragging down my body. Heat spreads through my body, tingles blanking out my thoughts.

The headboard groans as I yank again. A harsh sting registers on my thigh and I suck air in through my teeth. The hazy throb fueling the need growing within me.

"Be a good boy and stop fighting," She purrs, my cock twitching in response.

Fuck.

A growl leaves me, baring my teeth at her, glaring at my wife.

A sweet smirk spreads across her plush pink lips in return, fueling the anger bubbling to the surface in me.

She places her lips on my abs, my body jerking at the softness. She giggles mischievously, her tongue poking out and licking a trail across the ridges of muscle.

I groan, squeezing my eyes shut, trying to relax my body so she'll continue this painful pleasure.

My heart is hammering harshly against my chest, lust clinging to me like my skin. The mattress beneath me shifts, but I force my eyes to stay closed.

Her lips ghost my v-line and a moan rips free from my throat, my eyes snapping open to glare down at my wife between my thighs.

I pant heavily, the sensitivity of that skin making me squirm. "Fuck," I seethe through clenched teeth.

I feel her lips pull up into that wicked smirk again against my skin, the slightest dust of her lips having my muscles coiling taut.

My eyes are glued to her, tingles erupting through my body as I watch her slowly drift lower.

And lower.

And lower.

To where I need her most.

I begin to yank at the restraints, rattling the buckle on my belt. I lose control of myself, yanking at the leather desperately and helplessly.

I have to touch her. I need to touch her.

The silky skin just begging for my touch. My lips. My teeth. My tongue.

Her lips dust over my shaft and my legs jerk harshly, accidentally kneeing her ass in the process. She moans against my dick, flicking her eyes up at me, the swirling emerald teasing me.

"Amara." I warn, glaring down at her, the teasing building in my body.

Need.

Need is building in me.

Fuck.

Her eyes rise from my erection to my eyes, her face twisting to mock mine "Is something wrong, baby?" She teases in a sexy voice, her breath fanning over the sensitive muscle. A moan rattles from my throat, hating the enjoyment she's getting from this.

"Untie me." I command, becoming furious. The rage building in my chest. She puffs her bottom lip out, mocking me again.

"You'd love that; wouldn't you? But no can do my lovely husband," she grins up at me, lust swirling in the bright green, darkening the enchanting color.

Her calling me her husband has my heart banging against my chest but I shove it away, gritting my teeth and yanking at the restraints.

Finally I give in for a second, letting my wrists arms hang above my head "What do I have to do then? I'll do it!" I whine, the pressure building within me.

The tip of her finger dusts over my painfully hard erection, a moan leaving my parted lips. My chest rising and falling at a record pace, tears gathering on my waterline.

She smirks, flicking her darkened eyes up at my face, the evil look in her eyes making my heart race even faster.

I watch as she sits up, straightening her back as she meets my eyes, hers darkening even more. I can basically feel the enjoyment she's getting from this.

"Beg."

I growl, the idea of me begging absolutely absurd.

"Never." I seethe through my clenched teeth, hissing at the gentle blow of air on my tip. Tears continue to build on my waterline the more she edges me.

My eyes follow her every movement, suspense gathering in me as she reaches up, grabbing the hair tie holding her bun in and pulling it out slowly. Her hair cascades down her body, flowing like a waterfall over her shoulders, her heated eyes sending my mind spiraling.

She tosses the hair tie somewhere, her hands running down her body, gripping her tits and closing her eyes, a pleased smile on her face as she moans, pinching her nipples and rolling them.

That's my job.

I should be making her feel good.

After she's done kneading her breasts, her hands trail down her body, her fingertips dipping below her navel.

I pant heavily, tears gathering in my eyes. She rolls her hips on my thighs, letting out a quiet moan as two of her fingers drag over her wet folds.

She slides them over herself, moaning and tossing her head back, her body quivering in a sexy way.

Her fingers open, spreading her beautiful wet pink folds for me. My eyes snap down to her flush pussy and a growl builds in my chest.

Tension claws at my restraints, a tear dripping down my cheek.

"Please," I gasp, watching her pause in her movements as her eyes slowly raise to mine, an awaiting sparkle in her eyes.

She cocks a brow at me, slowly drawing her fingers back from her soaking folds. "You can do better than that," she murmurs, leaning forward and placing a feather kiss on my red tip.

A moan leaves me, another tear falling down my face as my body quakes with tension.

"Please," I whine, pulling at the belt again "Please untie me," she licks across my tip and my whole body quivers.

"Keep going." She breathes, my cock jumping with excitement.

"Please untie me! Please, Amara, please!" My voice cracks with need. Swallowing the lump in my throat.

She hums softly, dragging her knuckle over my balls softly. A painful groan leaves me in response.

"Fuck, baby," I breathe, tears trailing down my face "Please! Goddamnit baby. Please! I'm begging you! Untie me!" She sighs with satisfaction, parting her lips and letting out a shaky breath.

—~•~—

"Please!" He whines again, his body shaking and quivering with my small teasing touches.

Tears are trailing down his cheeks, his cock red and hard in front of my eyes. My heart thumps against my chest, thoughts churning in my head.

I'm so wet right now. My pussy is begging for Kingston's cock. And by the way he's begging I know he's desperate for me.

All I've wanted since we first had sex was to make him beg and submit to me. And here he is, tied to the bed and crying, begging for my touch and writhing at the slightest breeze.

Satisfaction rolls through my body. A powerful feeling washes over me, my lips pulling farther up into my devilish smirk.

"Amara, please—" he begs again, his hips curling against nothing, his dick looking painfully hard against his abs.

His chest shakes with a shaky breath "Please untie me!" He whines, tears trailing down his face.

I lock eyes with him, my lips parting around a moan. He whimpers, staring at me desperately.

"Good boy", I whisper, his eyes snap shut, his chest shaking.

"Please—" his voice wavers, cracking with need as more tears trail down his cheeks. But I don't move to untie him. I move to straddle his left thigh, clenching my thighs around the muscles of his thick thigh.

He watches, his mouth parted slightly as I shift until his skin brushes against my wet need. His chest shudders, his hair a mess from thrashing around.

I curl my hips, a sensual friction zapping through my body. A moan leaves me and Kingston lets out a whine. "Please baby, let me go so I can pleasure you—"

I curl my hips against his thigh again, my body quivering with the wave of pleasure that washes through me at the contact. I'm so wet that my pre-cum is dripping from my cunt onto his thigh, coating his tan skin with my need.

His mouth opens but I land a slap to his thigh. His naked body jerks, his cock twitching harshly as it stands to attention, awaiting any type of touch.

"Let me do what I want and then maybe, if you be a good boy, I'll give you some pleasure in return." The dominance in my own voice has a shiver dancing through me. Kingston groans, tossing his head back in frustration.

But the second I curl my hips his head snaps back up to watch what I'm doing. With an undecided pattern, I start riding his thigh to my pleasure. Circling my hips, jutting them, anything that feels good to me.

"Oh, baby," Kingston moans, pre-cum leaking from his sensitive red tip. A groan leaves me as he tenses the muscles in his thigh, pushing harder onto my pussy as I rock my hips against his thigh.

A gasp leaves me as I feel a knot form in my stomach, clenching my muscles to hold it in as my hands fall forward, landing on his hip as I rock my hips faster, chasing that burning feeling that makes my whole body tingle.

Kingston bends his knee ever so slightly, just enough for me to rub harder and I moan loudly, biting my lip as an orgasm spreads through my body like I've been thrown under the water.

My body clenches around nothing as my orgasm spreads along Kingston's thigh, and his cock jerks at the sight of me coming.

He moans roughly as I ride his thigh through my high, until my legs are quivering around his thigh. I let myself slouch on his thigh, stroking the skin softly as I pant to catch my breath.

Kingston's muscles quiver under my touch, his hips lifting as he shifts uncomfortably on the bed. His dick now an angry red, pre-cum leaking from his tip and trailing all the way down his shaft.

"Good boy," I murmur and his eyes flutter, his chest shuddering with a hollow breath. Just by the pained look on his face I know he's close to his own orgasm alone, but I want payback for every time he's ever made me beg to cum.

Slowly I walk my fingers up his thigh, up his hip bone and across the plane of his navel. Kingston moans my name, a pleasurable feeling spreading through me as he yanks at the belt again, rattling the headboard.

I give his thigh another stinging slap and his body tenses, his arms hanging above him as he whimpers helplessly, his glossy gray eyes trained on me.

I tilt my head, a smirk pulling at my lips "Do you want to cum? Does my husband want some release?" I mock, pushing my lower lip out and pouting.

He eagerly nods his head yes, his chest rising and falling at a quick pace "Yes—" he gasps, his hips curling up against my hand that's laid on his lower navel "Yes, god baby, your husband really wants his release," he almost whimpers, pulling at the restraints with a whine, tears dripping down his cheeks.

He's so beautiful like this. His hands tied above his head as he lays naked and helpless to me. His black hair tussled from thrashing and frustration, his gray eyes glossy with unshed tears threatening to fall the longer I don't touch him.

A hum radiates from the back of my throat and Kingston moans at just the sound, his eyes desperate for some friction.

Slowly I bend down, jutting my ass high in the air for him to get a good view of me. He groans at the sight, his eyes wide with hunger and lust. My breath fans over his swollen cock, his erection so hard it looks painful. And by the look on Kingston's face I'm guessing it is. I poke my tongue out, gently licking a bead of pre-cum off his shaft. His whole body quivers at the almost-not-there touch of my tongue.

I stroke his shaft with my tongue softly "Ah—Please—!" He begs, whimpering and writhing at the slightest touch of my tongue.

My lips part around the tip of his cock and his whole body pulls taut, his abs clenching tightly and a grunt leaving his clenched teeth.

"B-Baby—f-fuck—" he stammers, gulping as he pants heavily.

My tongue swirls around his tip like a lollipop and tears drip from his eyes, trailing down his flushed cheeks and dripping down his neck.

"I-I'm so close—" he gasps as I massage his balls, smirking as I give his cock a quick suck and feel his control start to slip through his fingers.

His mouth falls open, his eyes closing as his balls tighten in my hand.

But instead of letting him get his release I pull away completely. He whimpers, glossy gray eyes flying open, giving me a pleading look.

"Hold it a little longer," I command, circling my pointer finger around his erection, brushing my hand teasingly against it whenever I wanted to hear him whimper and moan pleadingly.

"It hurts!" He whines, his body shaking on the bed as he coils his muscles tight to try and hold the orgasm at bay.

A smirk pulls at my lips and he groans, teeth clenched and eyes squeezed shut. "Good boy," I purr and he throws his head back, his black hair swishing with the movement.

I lean down and gently place a kiss to his angry red tip. Kingston curses loudly, moaning breathlessly. "Ah—Please—It hurts! Oh please baby, let me cum!" He cries, yanking at the restraints still tight against the headboard.

"Mmm, one more minute."

He sobs, body shaking as he tries to hold it. I fist his erect dick in my hand and he moans loudly, control flying through his fingers.

"I-I'm going to cum—" he pants as I stroke him with quick, jerky movements.

"No." I snap, giving his length a hard squeeze to force my command through him.

He lets out a pained cry, his whole body shaking as I stroke him with quick jerky movements. Edging him each time he gets close.

He gets close and I pull away. I do this for a good 5 minutes before Kingston looks like I've been whipping him. His skin slicked with sweat, his eyebrows pulled together, his eyes squeezed shut and hands fisted tightly. Every muscle in his body is coiled tight. His lips parted around every moan and beg he lets out for me. The messy black hair sticking to his forehead.

Slowly I palm his length gently, his whole body quivering. "Please!" He cries loudly, jutting his hips up into my hand.

I slap his thigh. Hard.

And he cries out, a moan mixed with painful pleasure.

"I'm sorry! Please just let me cum! I've been a good boy!" The desperation in his voice makes me feel powerful and in charge, another wicked smirk on my face.

I hum and he whimpers, those tears still spilling from his eyes as he stares at me with desperation, "Please! Fuck! It burns so bad!" He cries, his chest shaking with a sob.

My fingers wrap around his length again and give him a few dragging pumps before he's trying to writhe away from my touch, the pain of holding his orgasm at bay starting to overwhelm him.

Slowly I lower, parting my lips and glancing back up of Kingston. "Cum." I command, licking my lips as a look of relief spreads across his face "Cum in my mouth like the good boy you are for me."

I take him down my throat, the hot strings of his release hitting the back of my throat as I suck him down.

He moans loudly, crying out in pleasure as he shakes beneath me. I glance up at him, watching with pleasure as his eyes roll back in his head, his orgasm extending on and on.

His whole body falls slack against the mattress, his chest heaving to catch up as his tears start to dry up and his gray eyes un-fog.

My throat bobs with my swallow and his eyes focus on the small movement before I crawl up his body, my breasts right against his face as I work at the leather belt holding his wrists hostage.

The second the belt comes loose Kingston growls like an animal, taking my left pebbled nipple into his mouth and sucking it harshly into his mouth. A moan is ripped from my mouth at the pleasure crashing into me. He frees his hands from the belt, his arms wrapping around my body.

He flips me onto my back, spreading my thighs open and nestling his hips between my thighs, groaning as his fingers pull my folds apart.

The smell of my arousal coats the air and Kingston grabs his cock in one hand, guiding it to my throbbing opening.

With the snap of his hips he slams into me, pleasure and pain mixing, forcing a scream to leave my body. My limbs quiver at the force of his thrusts.

He moans out loudly, falling forward onto his hands, claiming my mouth with his, his tongue pinning mine as he growls in my mouth. His hips push and jerk against mine, his pelvis slamming into mine as the sound of skin slapping against skin fills the the salty air.

I wrap my arms around his back, digging my nails into his tense muscles, loving the feel of his muscles tight under my touch.

He rams into me relentlessly, growling and moaning, baring his teeth at me before they sink into my flesh, yelps leaving me as he assaults my body with his mouth and thick cock.

"You," thrust "Made," thrust "Me," thrust, a moan leaving my parted lips "Beg." Kingston grits out, his jaw rolling as his eyes fall closed, tossing his head back as pleasure wells in my stomach, knotting tightly.

He grinds into me, his dick rubbing against a spot that has me clawing at his back, warmth running down my fingers as I continue to mall his back with my nails.

He moans, grunting as he slams himself into me, jutting his hips against mine as his forearms start to shake.

My legs quiver, wrapping around his waist, "Yeah, yeah, yeah," I chant over and over, my voice breathless.

He grunts, shoving deeply into me, pulling another strangled moan from my mouth "I'm close," I gasp, gripping strands of his black hair and tugging them harshly.

"Me too—" he draws back, slamming his pelvis into me with the crack of our skin. A scream is elicited from my mouth at the painful pleasure tightening in my stomach.

He drops onto his forearms, panting heavily in my ear. The hot breath fans over my ear, panting and groaning in my ear as his thrusts become sloppy, his skin slicked with sweat.

My sweaty skin clings to his, my arms tightening around him as I moan and pant in his ear, tugging at his hair, his eyes closed, sweat making his hair stick to his forehead.

I curl my sore hips against him, grinding onto his swelling cock as the pleasure in my stomach threatens to burst.

"Yeah, yeah, ughhh," he pants heavily, gasping for air groaning and moaning in my ear. His raspy voice so, so sexy.

"Mmmmm," he gulps "Yes, yeah baby, ughh," he whimpers in my ear, his hands digging into my hips.

"I'm coming!" I cry, clinging to his body as the one of the most powerful orgasms I've ever had in my life rips through my body. Exploding within me. I clench tightly around Kingston, making him moan my name, his arms shaking by my head, sweat dripping down my face and his. He grinds into me before stilling and spilling his seed in me.

I slam my swollen lips onto his, tasting his tongue as our skin sticks together, my release trailing down my shaking thighs.

Kingston kisses me back, slowly pulling out of me. Wet noises come from where our bodies were joined. He groans softly and pulls out, our cum mixing together and spilling out of my sensitive pussy.

He pulls back from my lips, reaching his hand between our bodies and scooping our mixed cum up, pressing it back into me. My eyes fall closed, my throat burning and body aching.

"That's it baby," he rasps. "You did so good for me." I tease and he glares at me. My body melts into the mattress as Kingston rolls his shoulders and winces.

He lets out a heavy breath, "C'mon, let's take a warm bath," he murmurs, wrapping his arms around and and picking me up and cradling me in his arms.

Now that we've fucked, and I'm exhausted, I finally look around the room.

It's not really a room.

   It's a large circular shaped room, one wall completely gone revealing a beautiful crystal blue lake that flows with the gentle breeze. There's a pool stationed in front of the lake, a small little dock down by the lakes water. A large king sized bed sits in the middle, a kitchen and bathroom off behind closed doors. It's absolutely beautiful. The sunset sends rays across the water, turning it orange and red.

   This is going to be an amazing honeymoon.

   Kingston pushes open the door to the bathroom, revealing a large jet filled bathtub, a double sink and a toilet. The cabinets are a creamy tan color, the countertop white. A large mirror sits above the sinks, bright lights in the ceilings that are dim-able.

   Kingston gently sets me down on the counter, walking over and turning the water on to the perfect temperature before plugging the drain and grabbing me again.

   He kisses my swollen lips and gives me a smile "After I get you cleaned we can head to bed, okay?" He asks, slowly setting me down in the huge jet tub. I nod my head "Sounds good to me hubby," he grins at me and hops in himself, sighing and laying back against the wall as I push the jet button and they all start running.

   I swish my way over to him, laying my body against his with a content smile. He smiles back, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and pulling me further into his side.

   "I love you amor,"

   "I love you sugar,"

   His lips touch my forehead again and a hum leaves me and he smiles in return "Let's get you cleaned up now." I nod my head but don't move. I'm too comfortable.

   Kingston chuckles and just holds me tighter.

   This is going to be a phenomenal honeymoon.

——————————————————————————
   Whew, what a chapter 🥵

   Next chapter will be more sweet than spicy. More beach time 🏖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
215K 9.1K 68
The Nerd. Natalie Watson. Straight A student,plain girl,quiet,reserved. She lives her life one day at a time,with a loving mother, a far away best fr...
3.5K 80 52
Bad girl x Nerdy boy She secretive about her private life and likes to put up a fight. Jane Clark is considered the bad girl in town. She's rude and...
477K 13K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...