Male reader as Rimuru in High...

By AndrsFernando1

A man who got reincarnated in the DxD world as Rimuru Tempest.And what he what's is a family that he been wan... More

Info
The Void Dragon God
The Rise of Rimuru Tempest
The Familiar Forest
The Tempest Family
Rimuru new subordinates
The Beginning of the Anime
The Boosted Gear
Rimuru new subordinates Part 2
The Twilight Healing user
Battle between the Fallen Angels
Return to the Familiar Forest
The Fire Chicken Riser
Rimuru vs Riser
The Storm Dragon Veldora
New Characters
Excalibur Arc
The Two Exorcist
The Mask Twins
Kokabiel
A Day on the Beach
The Three Factions and Tempest
Battle in the Labyrinth
The Reward Ceremony
The Reward Ceremony Part 2
Veldora vs Great Red
A Visit in Kyoto
New Characters Part Two
A Trip in the Underworld
The Party
A Family Reunion
Talk Between Siblings
The Trihexa?
Everyone meet Kumoko the Spider Goddess
Family get Together
The Mask Heroes
Attack from the Underworld
Juggernaut Drive
Octagram
Ciel the Truth First Wife
The Fifth Mask Heroes
The Land of the Vampires
Black Numbers
Rizevim Livan Lucifer
The Wedding between a Reaper and a Nekoshou
The Rimuru Verse
The Mirror
The Sixth Mask Hero
Kunou visit in the Labyrinth
The Mother in law
Hunting down False Shadow Hero
If anime characters become Power Rangers
Rescuing the Yokai Leader
The Hero Faction strikes again and familiar faces
The Destroyer Milim Nava
The Lizardman and fighting off a Demon army
Power Up! Mask Heroes
Power Up! Mask Heroes Part 2
The Fall of Cao Cao and the Rise of the Void Dragon Emperor God
The slime assassin Melona
The Jura Tempest Federation
Helping a fellow Spider out
Spider Goddess vs Spider Queen
Charybdis and the Magma Dragon Emperor
Charybdis and the Magma Dragon Emperor part 2
The Rimuru Verse 2
A Faded Encounter
If anime characters become Power Rangers part 2
The Rising of The Shield Loli
Explosion Empress
New Members of the Family
Epilogue

Agent E

1.7K 38 14
By AndrsFernando1

Redestrosmirtz Evil Incorporated

A conscious man woke up seeing around his surroundings that he's in a unfamiliar place to him. The man look himself over seeing he was now tied up to a chair.

???: Where exactly am I? How did I ended up here? Did I really got myself abducted? Great now I'm going to be late for the crab sale, I hope I have enough time to get myself out of these ropes before the sale ends by five.

???: I see that you're finally awake.

The tied up man look to see someone walking out of the shadows was a buff man wearing a white lab cloak and has a long nose made his appearance.

???: Who are you supposed to be, a pharmacist??

Mysterious man: First of all I am not a pharmacist and second of all I am an evil scientist who kidnap you. Since I have catcher you, the brilliant scientist of the world, using your brilliant mind creating an army of powerful robots and I can finally take over Shibuya.

???: Evil scientist? Wait I think I may remember you now, ain't you Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz the evil scientist and I thought you wanted to take over the Tri-State Area.

Mysterious man: Oh no that's my distant cousin. I'm Dr. RE-Dewfenshmirts and just like my cousin I am a evil scientist.

???: Oh okay I'm surprised about that, but why did you catching me for?

RE-Dewfenshmirts: It's simple with your brilliant mind you will help me build an army of robots that will be powerful enough to take down the rest of the heroes and the number one hero. And you will help me achieve my dream to take over Shibuya, Professor Saitama.

Saitama: Look I'm just a guy who's a scientist and a hero for fun. I have no interest in taking over the world, so can you let me go now, their's a sale on crabs and I gotta get their by five before the sale ends.

RE-Dewfenshmirts: Well too bad for you you're not getting any crabs today. You're going to stay here until you finally build all my robots and no one can stop me hahaha!

Just then the both of them turn to see the elevator that someone was planning to arrive here.

Saitama: Were you expecting having guests over?

RE-Dewfenshmirts: No I was expecting having any guests. I wonder who could that be? Maybe is my daughter Camie.

The elevator door open revealing a small, young girl with pale blue-grey hair and red eyes. The girl appears to have a small horn on the upper-right side of her head and wearing a blue dress and she's carrying a little red purse.

RE-Dewfenshmirts: A little girl?

The little girl:

RE-Dewfenshmirts: Eri the little girl!

Eri: ...😒

Saitama seen the scene in front of him and confuse why is there a little girl with a fedora doing here in a place like this.

Saitama: What's with this sassy... lost child?

RE-Dewfenshmirts: That is my arch nemesis Eri the little girl she's been always been foiling with my plants- Hey wait a minute how did you get out of those ropes they were made of titanium?

Saitama: Oh really? Well they were pretty easy to break that's all.

RE-Dewfenshmirts: You may have I got lucky escaping from those ropes but I can you escape my Gundam Inator!

RE-Dewfenshmirts had a remote control in his hand and press a red button and out came Gundam.

Eri standing beside Saitama for his protection

RE-Dewfenshmirts: Oh yes I haven't forgot about you Agent Eri. Gundam Inator get her and then get the bald man.

The Gundam look down at Eri and began scamming her as a target.

Gundam: Young specimen detected, candy mode activated.

The Gundam Inator gun transform itself as a giant lollipop. The Gundam slowly begin working towards Eri with the giant lollipop in his hand.

Gundam: Please hold still young child, it will all be over soon.

Saitama was planning to one punch the robot but then notice Eri was pulling something from her purse and what she got from her purse were a bunch of marbles. Raising a eyebrow Saitama was curious to know what Eri was planning to do with those marbles. Eri throw all the marbles at the ground and what happened next Gundam begins to slip and falling backwards and couldn't get up. Seeing this kinda of surprise and Saitama can only say one thing.

Saitama: Ok.

RE-Dewfenshmirts: No my Gundam Inator! Fine I'll do it myself, RE-Smash!

Jumping in the air RE-Dewfenshmirts made his left arm grow try to let a punch at Saitama but he managed to dodge a punch. Saitama clutched his fist ready to deliver a punch but his fist accidentally hit RE-Dewfenshmirts at the balls.

Saitama: Whoops not again.

RE-Dewfenshmirts: Aaahhhh my balls! Time out, time out just give me a second to recover.

He lay on the ground waiting for the pain to slowly go away. A few seconds later he slowly got up and he had another remote and he press it bring out another robot this time it was...

RE-Dewfenshmirts: Behold the Gurren Lagann Inator! With this you won't be taking down this Inator of my, cause it has a drill for a arm that can pierce the heavens above.

Saitama: Hold up first you have a Gundam and you have a Gurren Lagannh. You seriously gotta get yourself copyrighted for having these robots.

Eri nodded her head in agreement with Saitama.

RE-Dewfenshmirts: Well I don't care, what did you expect I'm an evil scientist I can do whatever I want.

RE-Dewfenshmirts jump inside the Gurren Lagannh and automatically a drill appear from it's arm and pointed directly at Saitama and Eri.

RE-Dewfenshmirts: Prepare yourselves! My drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

He pressed a red button to activate the drill but when he pressed it the Gurren Lagannh automatically exploded. Saitama and Eri look to see RE-Dewfenshmirts somehow survive and he was covered in smoke.

RE-Dewfenshmirts: Cough, cough" I knew I shouldn't have put the self destruct button in that Inator.

Saitama: So can I leave now?

RE-Dewfenshmirts: No there's still one more Inator left.

He quickly got up and ran towards a big ray gun and he turn it on as it's starting to charge.

RE-Dewfenshmirts: If you won't help me build my robot army then I'll just have to get rid of you and my arch nemesis with my Portal Ray Inator.

As the Portal Ray Inator was done charging it was about to fire at Saitama and Eri but Eri took off her hat and throw it at the Inator as it change direction. The Portal Ray Inator open fire as a portal appeared and began to suck everything even RE-Dewfenshmirts was getting sucked in the portal.

RE-Dewfenshmirts: Nooooo! My plans have been foiled again! Curse you Eri the little girl!!!

The portal close as RE-Dewfenshmirts was now forever trapped in another dimension.

Saitama: Well since that guy is gone I can finally- OH CRAP IT'S ALMOST FIVE I'M GOING TO BE LATE ON THE CRAB SALE!!!

Saitama then looks at Eri who seem to be reprogram the Gundam Inator. As it begins standing up it began rebooting itself and spoke.

Gundam: Reboot complete. New mission uploaded, must help master Saitama.

Saitama looks at the robot then look at Eri then he gave her a generous smile.

Saitama: Thanks kid you're a lifesaver. Now I get to the crab sale in time with this robot.

Eri:

Saitama hop on the Gundam shorter as it begins using its booster rockets and fly high to the sky as Saitama waving goodbye to Eri.

In Nezu office

Nezu: Excellent work Agent E. You have save  Professor Saitama and since RE-Dewfenshmirts is out of the picture he won't cause any more trouble for us anymore. Now go enjoy the festival, Midoriya and Mirio are looking for you. You are dismissed.

She gave Nezu a salute and left the office leaving Nezu enjoying sipping his cup of tea.

Nezu: She's one of our best agents, I'll probably partner her up with Agent K, Kota Izumi. The two will be a great team together.

In the void

RE-Dewfenshmirts: Mmm I wonder where exactly did my Portal Ray Inator take me to? It's so dark in here the place is basically empty and there's no sign of life anywhere. I was hoping it will take me to an island full with hot sexy elves but to my disappointment there is nothing in here. What can possibly get worse?

He will soon regret what he said as a large creature made it's known. RE-Dewfenshmirts was terrifying looking at the creature as it begins opening its mouth. RE-Dewfenshmirts was getting sucked inside the creatures mouth as he screams but his screens were never to be heard again. As the creature was done devouring RE-Dewfenshmirts it then noticed a large portal was being open from Kyoto, meaning the creature was being summoned by the Chaos Creator himself.

???: It is time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 970 30
In this story A boy named The same as the protagonist's name in his previous life a Boy named Satoru Mikami is and ordinarily Otaku High schooler H...
282K 10.3K 151
This story follows the life of rimuru tempest but his past life will be different. After dying fighting for humanity 'Azatoth' perishes. When Azatoth...
68.6K 1.3K 24
A fanfic that is probably a Rimuru x Ciel or Rimuru x Chloe that I've made who knows.... (Im conflicted) Also I do not owned the characters of the fa...
13.3K 553 19
After a horrendous storm that brushed over your kingdom, you, as an elf queen, was forced to search for a new place for you and your people to stay a...