๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...

By itsshawtybae

โ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง, ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ. ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž.โž โฆ "What are you doing in my fridge?" I immediatel... More

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

chapter 58

128K 3.9K 3.5K
By itsshawtybae

D A N C E R I N T H E D A R K

"Oh!" Amilia gasps as we walk into the house. "Are you dancing tonight?"

Surprised, I look over at Antonio, seeing him in conversation with Cesar.

How does she-

"He told me," she answers the question in my head.

"Oh..." I slowly trail off.

"I hope you don't mind," she hesitates. "I didn't mean to-"

"No, no, I don't. I'm just surprised that he told you- I mean that's not something you just tell people, you know?" I ask as she pours us both a glass of wine. She looks a little confused so I elaborate. "What I do, isn't necessarily something people understand or respect, you know. In my experience, they usually look at you differently."

She nods in understanding.

"Antonio cares for you deeply and he sure as hell isn't ashamed of what you do- and neither am I. I think it's fucking insane how you're able to lift your body and dance on and around a fucking pole," she says lifting her glass to her lips.

"Thanks," I chuckle, taking a sip.

"So does that mean I can watch," she excitedly asks, clasping her hands together.

"Of course," I smile and she squeals, coming over to hug me.

We sway left to right before heading upstairs to my room with our wine.

We started planning little things here and there for my wedding and it was incredibly fun with her. We could barely speak, think, or do anything with the way we were rolling on the floor - laughing.

It got so bad to the point where Antonio walked in, saw us on the floor, and walked out saying nothing.

The pole for my room finally arrived and she helped me assemble it.

I had asked Antonio to help and he couldn't keep his dirty thoughts to himself.

"Next we're getting mirrors, since I felt how much you liked them," he whispers in my ear and goosebumps rose on my neck. I turned my head to him and he winked at me before giving me a quick peck on the lips.

Thereafter - around eight - we all got ready to go to the club.

Amilia couldn't contain her excitement the entire drive over here.

"So you're like really fucking strong, right?" she leans in to ask as we walk inside.

"Yeah, I guess. It's mostly upper body strength for me," I reply.

"And flexibility," Antonio grins and I lightly nudge his stomach.

"Ay chika!" Silvia sing-songs. "¿Dónde has estado? Es como si te hubieras olvidado de tu trabajo aquí!" she hurtfully says. "You need to be here more," she reprimands.

Sometimes she forgets that I can't speak Spanish. Although I do pick up on the meanings of certain words.

By her tone, I'm guessing she's not happy.

"I know, I've just been busy," I sorrowfully apologize.

She hugs me and shakes Amilia's hand.

"You're prettier in person," she compliments Amilia and I nod in agreement.

Her smile immediately drops as she looks up at Antonio.

"Why don't we find you a table," she smiles, taking Amilia's hand but I stop her.

"Silvia," I force a smile. "Don't be mean," I move my eyes only to Antonio then back at her.

"Hello," she forces through her teeth, looking up at him. He simply stares down at her and I nudge his arm.

"Hi," is all he says before she drags Amilia away with her.

I sigh, dropping my shoulders and he grabs my wrist, stopping me from walking away.

He gives me a knowing look and I shake my head.

"She doesn't know," I assure him. "I mean she knows what they call you, but she doesn't know that it's true," I say turning my body to face him completely. "And I won't tell her. Just trust me," I lean up to kiss his cheek.

Taking his hand in mine, I walked to my dressing room.

"I thought I wasn't allowed back here," he humorously says and I roll my eyes, closing the door.

"Were you going to listen?" I ask and he shakes his head, no. "There you go," I say and he sits down on the sofa.

He throws one arm around the back and watches as I unpack my clothes. I start ranting about the wedding, asking him questions and telling him things that's probably irrelevant but feels relevant to me.

"Do you think I'll even find a dress that I like, or do you think I'll have to settle?" I ask pulling down my pants. "What if something goes wrong with my dress!" I whip around to face him.

I watch his eyes slowly trail up my legs, stopping at my waist.

"Antonio?" I ask and he licks his lips. "You're not even listening, are you," I rest my hands on my hips.

"If you don't find a dress you like, I'll have one made for you," he says, his eyes not meeting mine. I put on my skirt and walk over, stopping in front of him.

"Look at me when you're speaking to me, Antonio," I say and his eyes shoot up to meet mine. "Now I know you're actually listening to me," I mumble and he pulls me forward by my waist so that I straddle his lap.

He gently cups my face with both hand, caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"I listen to every word you say, tesoro," he leans in to kiss me. He breaks the kiss with a grin. "I can multi-task. I can listen to your voice and fantasize about your body."

"Is that why you're marrying me? For my body?" I cross my arms over my chest but that only pushes my cleavage up. His eyes drop to my chest and he nods.

"Isn't that the same reason why you're marrying me?" he licks his lips and I use my finger to lift his chin. He smiles and I narrow my eyes at him. "I'm playing," he says, dropping his smile.

"You might be big and strong but that doesn't mean I won't knock the shit out of you," I warn and he pulls my body closer to his by my waist. "So don't try me, de Luca."

"I wouldn't dare, my love," he whispers against my lips before kissing me.

Butterflies. Like a teenager.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, sliding my tongue into his mouth. I started taking control of the kiss and he grabbed the back of my neck, pulling back.

I smile, leaning back as I purposefully pull my top over my head, leaving my breasts bare.

He gets that mischievous look in his eyes but I lean over, grabbing my bra.

"Stop it," I say, putting on my bra and his expression turns melancholy. "Silvia shares this dressing room with me," I say before getting up.

I started to get dressed and ready for my performance while he just sat there and watched. I told him that he could go and get a drink so that he wouldn't be so bored but be said he wasn't bored.

Silvia opened the dressing room door excitedly.

"Are you ready!" she jumped up and down and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah let's go."

And with that we left and headed out.

Antonio headed off to my table with Amilia and Silvia walked with me to the stage.

"There's my girl," Joey smiles, stopping in front of us.

"Hey Joe!" I excitedly smiled back. "I missed you," I say and he pulls me in for a hug. "How are you?"

"Oh, suga, I've been very hurt these past few weeks," he softly says and my face morphs into concern.

"Why, what's wrong?" I ask, placing a light hand on his shoulder.

"You haven't been here in a while," he softly says like he's on the verge of tears.

"Joey!" I laugh and he smiles. "Well, I'll be dancing soon so don't worry. You'll feel better in no time."

After a little while Joey leaves and we get to the stage.

Mark goes on stage - quite dramatically - and introduces me with the most long and ridiculous speech ever.

The crowd cheers as he walks off.

"That was ridiculous," I nod and he chuckles.

"I missed my favorite girl. That introduction was necessary," he says in all seriousness.

Taking a deep breath in, I walk on stage. The crowd cheers for me and I smile.

I missed this.

Before I knew it, I was out of breath, waving to the people in front of me who kept on screaming - giving me a standing ovation.

Antonio.

I immediately scanned through the crowd and spotted Antonio sitting at my table with his legs sprawled out. He rubbed his tongue on the inside of his cheek, showing me a little grin and I showed him a cute little smile.

He licks his lips, trailing his eyes up and down my body.

Chills.

All I could think about was sitting on his lap and-

"Come home with me!" one of the men screamed - interrupting my thoughts - giving me a playful smile.

I had almost forgotten that there were men screaming compliments at me.

"Only if you carry me!" I yell back and he laughs.

"I'll carry you everyday!" he cups his hands around his mouth to shout back and I smile, shaking my head.

"You need to give my wife a few classes!" one of the men scream and I gasp, while other men laugh.

"Asshole!" I tease and he shrugs his shoulders with a little wink.

"She needs it, Suga!" he yells back and after a good while I get off stage.

Silvia hugs me first out of excitement.

"You've still got it," she says and I take a deep breath in. "I'm so proud of my favorite girl."

"Of course, I do," I tease, placing my hands on my hips, trying to catch my breath.

"Oh my fucking God!" Amilia squeals, engulfing me in her arms. "You're not marrying Antonio anymore, you're marrying me," she squeezes me and I snicker.

We break the hug and I slightly frown.

"Aren't you married to Ivan?" I ask and she puts her hands on her hips.

"Ivan who?" she asks and the three of us laugh. "On a serious note though, you were amazing. You're so fucking talented!" she nods and I thank her. "And since your pole is up, you can show me more," she winks at me.

"Your pole is up already?" Silvia asks and I nod. "Oh- when?"

"It only came in today. I asked her and Antonio to help me put it up."

"Oh, okay then," she shows me a small smile. "I'll see you later, okay?" she kisses my cheek before smiling at Amilia and leaving.

Is she okay?

___

HI EVERYONE<33
she's back on stage!!! after a long while, lmaoaoaoaa sorry.
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 7.5K 45
"Please let me go. I swear I won't tell anyone!" James chuckled. "Oh no princess you're coming with us" David's hand snaked around my waist, he pulle...
45K 835 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
1.3M 58.6K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...