Lost

By animecrazy007

"Don't die on me!" He screams holding her hand as if his life depends on it. "I'm sorry..." Her eyes drifts... More

Kaori Uchiha
Academy
Metal Lee
Girls VS Boys
Mitsuki
Tadeo
Pervy geezer
Haru
Return to Konoha : 1

Konoha

1K 26 0
By animecrazy007

Kaori POV

After a long journey I finally saw the high gates of Konoha. I showed the gate keepers my permission card which Mizukage-sama had prepared for me.

This one's going to be a long mission. What a pain in ass!

I looked around the village. Everyone seemed to be doing their own thing. Children were running around, the adults seemed to be engaged in their own work. The scent of fresh air and leaves in overall hit my nostrils. It looked peaceful.

Why don't you leave that bastard and start a new life somewhere far away?

You know, I can't do that, Ryu..

It's not that you can't, it's just you don't want to. If you wanted to, I could help you, you know that. But you still refuse my help.

About Ryu

Ryu is the 11-tailed beast that lives inside her body. Ryu had only one host before Kaori which was Indra Otsutsuki.

(I know Indra Otsutsuki never had a tailed beast but I'm just adding it to the story.)

One day, Ryu sensed a very similar chakra to Indra Otsutsuki so he decided to check on it. He then saw a little girl getting kidnapped by a guy. He entered her body and protected her by attacking the guy.

Ryu is a dragon with one-tail. He can make tailed beast bombs bigger and more powerful than other tailed beasts. He genuinely cares for Kaori and insists her to leave Kara time to time but always fails miserably. He is hoping the best for her and is willing to do anything for her.

Back to the story

I went to the hokage's building after asking it's directions from some villagers. I was standing infront of the hokage's office after knocking for a few times. I heard a 'come in' so I went inside and saw a guy with terrible eyebags under his eyes. He had stacks of paper around his table.

''Umm, I have an appointment with hokage today." I said.

"I'm the hokage." The blonde haired guy chuckled.

I quickly bowed not to seem rude. "Sorry for my-" I didn't get to finish my sentence when he interrupted me saying "It's okay."

"I am Kaori, Hokage-sama." I said still bowing.

"Oh, your the one Mizukage was talking about. You can stop bowing now." he said.

"I am sorry about your past. But don't worry, you won't be treated like that in this village. Here's your apartment keys. You will start academy from tomorrow. So make sure you get all the things ready. Also if you need something, you can always come to me."

I thanked him and left for my apartment. I let out a tsk sound out of annoyance. Why is this apartment so hard to find?

You can just ask some locals here, Kaori.

A fate worse than death.

It just requires you talking with people. It's not that bad, girl. Ask that glasses girl.

"Um, excuse me, do you know where this apartment is?" I approached her.

"Oh yeah, its just down this road."  She said flashing a smile at me.

"Thank you so much." I didn't know what to do as a response to her smile so I just nodded at her.

"Are you new here?" I sighed. Now I have to talk more?

"Yes."

"Oh, I see. How old are you?" This four eyes was starting to get on my nerves.

"13"

"Oh, I'm also 13 years old.. Will you go to the academy then?" I gave her a bored face.

"What is your name?"

"Four eyes, you're being noisy and annoying." I gave her a blank look.

"Oh, forgive me, I was just trying to be nice since you were new here" Her sarcastic remark made me glare at her.

"You look mean." She said sweat dropping.

"I am. Move." I quickly walked to my apartment leaving that girl. As soon as I got to my home, I unpacked my things.

Ryu, now that I'm alone, do you think I should get a pet?

Oh, now you're bored of me, huh? I've watched over you since you were born, you ungrateful little shit.

So this is what I'm getting for my love towards you. He said in a very dramatic tone just to get on my nerves. I just decided to play along his act.

My drama queen, I could never betray you.  I said in a dramatic tone too.

We both laughed at our stupidity. Why do you need a pet now?

I couldn't raise one back home so I just wanted to get one now since I'm far from that place. Also, I've always wanted to get a pet.

He quickly made an understanding face and nodded at me grinning. I quickly showered and put on some new clothes. I loved the way I looked and smelled.

I was looking at different puppies in the store. The shop owner showed me different breeds of dogs. There were golden retrievers, poodle dogs, beagle dogs, rottweiler dogs.

"I'm going to get a card that has all the information you want about a dog. Let me go get it real quick."

I nodded and started looking around the shop. I saw a dog with an injured leg. He was gloomy and all alone. It was a Labrador Retriever.

Kid, we should take this one. We can treat him.

"Hey buddy, do you wanna come with us to our home?" I softly patted it's head.

"Woof!" It seemed super happy and excited to see me. I looked at him and he had the biggest smile on his face. I decided then and there, he was going to be my buddy.

"Are you sure you want to take this dog. It is injured, it will not even be able to play with you." The shopkeeper said to me.

"No, it's okay. I will treat him." I said patting his head. It sniffed my wrist and nuzzled closer to my hand.

Kid, you are so lucky that you got me and this cute puppy. Now that, we're in here, let's hear some dog jokes, alright?

What do dogs do when they need to take a break during a movie?

Seriously, right here, Ryu.....

Hey, don't kill the vibe. Just answer it, kid.

I don't know.

They press the paws button.  He started laughing hysterically at his own joke that was not even funny.

I wonder how could your previous host stand you!!

Don't hate the player, kid, hate the game. You're just mad, you couldn't get it right.

Let's just get it over with then. I sighed annoyed at his childish antics. I can't believe we're literally talking about some childish things like these at the middle of nowhere.

What do you call a sleeping rottweiler?

I was doomed. What type of question is that. What do you call a sleeping rottweiler. Ughh, what could be the stupidest answer to that...

Kid, you're such a loser.

An irk mark appeared on my head. Then, why don't you tell me the answer, all mighty Ryu?

Whatever you want, but do it silently. He said laughing again.

Well let me ask you this time, Ryu. She barely had any ounce of patience left in her.

You are messing with the wrong person kid. He wore his imaginary crown on his imaginary throne.

We stood infront of each other in our mind landscape. Lightning could be seen in our eyes.

What type of dog is constantly aware of the time?

Pssht, you are still a rookie, kid.. Its so easy. It's a watchdog.

I let out a tsk sound. When it came to dumb stuff like this, Ryu was always ahead of everyone.

My turn now... What do you call a dog magician?

I cracked my knuckles and smirked.            A Labracadabrador

I saw his smirk fading. What breed of dog goes after anything that is red? I asked this time.

A bulldog. He said with a mocking face.

Why do dogs tend to run in circles? He asked with a challenging smirk this time.

Umm.. because it's really hard to run in squares?  I saw his smirk fading into an annoyed face.

What kind of dogs like taking a bathe everyday?

All of them

No, Ryu sweetie, a shampoo-dle..

He looked genuinely frustrated. Its okay let me give you another chance.

Why didn't the dog want to play football?  He was clearly lost at that one. He looked like a 4 year old who had just lost his lunch.

Because it was a boxer. I answered it for him because I clearly knew he couldn't. I smirked cockily at him. Looks like this kid has finally defeated you in your own field.

He smirked and looked at me. You are still a kid. What breed of dog can jump higher than a building?

What the hell was that? What type of question is that. Ryu chuckled seeing me I distress.

All breeds can since buildings can't jump.

That is so dumb, Ryu.

Just admit it. You lost to me, kid.

I was busy sulking that I didn't noticed the puppy releasing itself out of my arms. It tried to walk and bumped into some dog.

"Hey....." I quickly picked it up in my arms.

"You should take care of your pets, kid"

"Huh?"  I looked down at the dog..

Probably a ninken. Ryu said stretching out a yawn.

"Are you a ninken?"

"Yes. You should feed some food to your dog there.. He looks weak."

I looked at my puppy. I had totally forgot about him because of that stupid jokes.

"You should take it to the Konoha hospital instead of a veteran hospital to treat its injury.. Take it to Sakura-sama, she is the best medic in this village, kid."

"Thank you for the advice, umm ...."

"Pakkun. It's my name." He said shrugging off.

"You are a ninken right? Then why is there a vegetable bag on your back?"

He sighed "I'm doing shopping for my master."

"What a lazy guy!"

"Yeah. I will take my leave now.. Take care of that dog. "

"Yeah, sure... Thanks again."

He wandered off to his own place.

I looked at my puppy. Ryu, we should name him.

Umm..

What about Tadeo?

Sounds good to me..

I looked at my puppy and said , "Hello Tadeo... Welcome to Kaori's life..."

"Woof!"

That's all for chapter two. I hope you enjoyed it. I am sorry for any mistake. I will try to update another chapter soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 1.2K 15
❝ 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗼 𝗱𝗮...𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗼 ❞ After the fourth great ninja war ended, Sasuke was apprehended because of his record as a rogue ninja w...
28.3K 671 68
Previously known as "Secrets In The Leaf-Naruto Fanfic" Have been lied to her whole life Kaiya tries to find out the true about herself and little by...
3.9K 108 11
Uchiha Sarada's life was about as average as any ordinary shinobi, besides being the daughter of the Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura. But when the da...
138K 2.8K 26
"I forgive you." Boruto was shocked. "On one condition." "Of course." "You said you would do anything, right?" Sarada asked already knowing the answe...