Bonded: A Min Yoongi x OC Sou...

By JiminBeJammin

Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music an... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
πŸ”₯23πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯24πŸ”₯
25
πŸ”₯26πŸ”₯
27
28
πŸ”₯29πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯30πŸ”₯
31
32
33
34
πŸ”₯35πŸ”₯
36
37
πŸ”₯38πŸ”₯
39
πŸ”₯40πŸ”₯
41
42
43
44
45
🚨New Book Alert🚨
46
πŸ”₯47πŸ”₯
48
πŸ”₯49πŸ”₯
50
51
52
πŸ”₯53πŸ”₯
54
55
πŸ”₯56πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯57πŸ”₯
58
59
61
62
63
πŸ”₯64πŸ”₯
65
66
πŸ”₯67πŸ”₯
68
69
70
πŸ”₯71πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯72πŸ”₯
73
74
75
76
πŸ”₯77πŸ”₯
78
πŸ”₯79πŸ”₯
80
81
82
πŸ”₯83πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯84πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯85πŸ”₯
86
Epilogue

πŸ”₯60πŸ”₯

6.7K 271 34
By JiminBeJammin

*All smut chapter

Crystal lights some candles as she waits for Yoongi to leave the bathroom. It seems it's become their thing lately, bombarding each other after separate showers with sexy surprises.

Currently, she was dressed only in a short, black robe, over the knee fishnets with a thick leather band on the thigh, and a black, leather choker. Her hair was pulled back in a bun so it wouldn't get in the way and her skin was glowing in the candlelight from the oil she'd moisturized with. Her favorite R&B instrumentals playlist was playing in the background softly, but loud enough that JK and Sehee wouldn't be able to hear them.

Tonight would be simple, but still pleasurable for the both of them. She'd borrowed some warming massage oil from Sehee to start off with. He'd just performed his ass off at Grand Central Station, so she was sure he had some tension that needed to be released. Once he's relaxed, that's when the real playing would occur. A large glass of crushed ice sat on the nightstand to aid with that and she couldn't wait to see how he'd react to it.

She's lounging at the foot of the bed with her legs crossed when he opens the bathroom door, a towel around his waist and one in his hand drying his damp hair.

"What's all this?" he asks, a smirk forming as he throws the towel he was using to dry his hair on the chair next to the bathroom door.

"You did such a good job today on your performance. I just wanna make you feel good yeobo," she says, standing up and making her way over to him slowly.

His eyebrows shoot up at the use of that pet name, one commonly used between married or engaged couples. It rolled off her tongue so sweetly, he immediately wanted to hear it again.

"Yeobo?" he asks, his hands settling on her hips as she wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him close, her nails running through the hair at his nape and driving him crazy in the process.

"I can't call you that?" she asks with a pout, but he could tell that she wasn't offended thankfully.

"Oh you can call me whatever you want yeobo, especially when you look like this," he hums, bending down slightly to press his lips to hers.

"Good, you wanna lay down on your stomach for me?" she asks and he nods, shamelessly dropping his towel and doing as she asked.

"Good boy," she praises in his ear once she's seated on his back.

He shivers and she smirks, noting the way his ear was starting to redden. She'd noticed for a while now that he'd get a little excited when she'd praise him or say anything remotely dominant. She was definitely willing to explore that more. As much as she loved letting him have his way with her, she equally loved the thought of having her way with him too.

She reaches over and grabs the massage oil, squeezing a thin line up his spine, the cool sensation making him shiver again.

"This is warming, so it won't be cold for long," she informs him as she spreads the oil around his back.

He hums in response, groaning a little as she presses her thumbs down on either side of his spine and slides them upward. She spent a lot of time on his back and shoulders, where he was most tense.

"Better baby? You were so tense after working so hard today. I'm so proud of you," she says, pecking him three times on the back of the neck before she grabs more oil and starts on his left arm.

"Feels so good," he groans, slightly muffled by the pillow, his tone relaxed.

He was definitely loving this massage. They had staff that would do it, but he never felt comfortable with the thought of a stranger touching him so much, so he refrained—opting for letting one of the members do it if he got too tense. Their hands felt nowhere near as good as this though. He was practically melting under Crystal's touch, his body able to relax fully underneath her. The way she was speaking to him was turning him to putty and the feeling of her skin on his—her hands massaging him, and her thighs on either side of his—had him enamored, ready for the happy ending.

Crystal continues the massage moving from his arm to his hand and doing the same on the other side. From there, she scooted down to work on his feet, then his calves, his thighs, and lastly—his ass. She'd never really paid much attention to a man's ass, but Yoongi's is attractive—a perfect hunk of muscle that looked amazing in fitted pants.

"You have such a cute butt yeobo," she grins as she kneaded it in her hands.

"I would say the same for you, but that ass is more than cute, especially in those pants you wore today," he says mentally, still not over her outfit.

She giggles and gives him a few love taps before requesting that he turn over.

"You teased me a lot today, how bad of you," she tsks, sitting her naked pussy right on top of his cock as she grabbed more massage oil.

"Are you gonna punish me?" he asks, placing his hands on her hips as she peeled her robe off and threw it on the floor.

Yoongi's breath hitches at the sight of her body just like it was the first time he'd seen her naked. Her hair was pulled back elegantly, making her look like she meant business and the the leather collar she had on had a single strap that dangled from the ring in the center, disappearing between her tits.

"Depends on what you classify a punishment," she grins down at him as she rubs massage oil all over his chest.

The warming sensation was pleasant, warm but not too hot like muscle rub could get sometimes. It was just enough to tingle a little and help him relax. She massages the front of his body like she did the back, stopping to tease him when she got to his thighs. His cock was standing in her face, the top wet with the arousal she'd left on it and she ignored it as she rubbed his thighs, placing feathery kisses on the crease where his thigh met his hip. He was practically panting with anticipation by the time she finished.

"I want to try something," she says after cleaning her hands on a towel, grabbing something off the bedside table.

"Water?" he asks, looking at the glass of ice water in her hands.

"No baby, ice play," she giggles, plucking a small ice cube out of the glass.

Some water off the cup dripped down on his nipple, making him squirm underneath her as she placed herself on his cock again. She looks at him knowingly as she sucks on the ice and bends down to lick the water off, the cold contrasting with the warmth from the massage oil.

"Fuck, I'm down," he groans watching his erect nipple leave her mouth.

"I figured you would be," she says mentally as she moves on to his other nipple, making him hiss in pleasure.

From there, she reaches over to grab another ice cube from the cup, trailing it from the center of his chest, up his neck, and to his lips where it melts when she deposits it on his tongue.

"Are you thirsty baby?" she asks as they share a sloppy, but passionate kiss.

He shows her an image that makes her pussy clench as she rubs it slowly up and down his shaft, not letting him inside just yet.

"Oh you're such such a filthy boy," she says, grabbing the glass of ice water and drinking some before bringing her mouth back to his.

Just like he'd showed her, she holds his jaw, letting it drip into his mouth in a steady stream before smashing her lips to his again.

"Did that quench your thirst baby? Did it hit the spot?" she asks, and he nods.

"Perfectly," he moans, making her even more wet.

"You're such a slut for me Yoongs, but I love it. I'm a slut for you too," she says, grabbing more ice.

When their mouthes separate, she puts a larger piece in her mouth while she trails over his nipples again with the smaller one. She works her way down his body quickly after that, not wanting the piece in her mouth to melt just yet. She starts with his inner thighs, peppering frosty cold kisses all over both before slowly letting the water that had pooled in her mouth drip over his balls.

"Shi—Crys, jagi, so good" he moans as she sucks them into her mouth before trailing her tongue up the underside of his cock.

"You know, you have such a pretty cock yeobo. Seriously, it has no business being this perfect," she grins, softly raking her fingers along the underside of his balls as she places him in her mouth fully, the coolness making him jerk a little.

She focuses on the tip, wanting him to feel the coolness there before her mouth would return to normal temperature. His moans were like music to her ears. He made the most erotic sounds when he was lost in pleasure. They egged her on to take all of him, letting him hit the back of her throat, making her gag around him before pulling back and doing it again. She focuses on breathing through her nose and holding her tongue as if she were sticking it out to avoid gagging as much as she bobbed her head up and down at a steady pace.

"You gonna cum for me like a good boy?" she asks, making his eyes roll back as his orgasm approached.

"Yes! Keep going just like that," he requests, attempting to place his hand on the back of her head, but she slaps it away and releases his cock from her mouth with a popping noise.

"What-what's wrong?" he asks, chest still heaving from being right on the edge of his orgasm.

"Nothing. I just decided that I deserve to cum first, after all that teasing you did," she smirks, resisting the urge to laugh at the way he deflated.

"I suppose that's fair. This is a punishment by the way," he says, watching her crawl towards him.

"Is it really though? I'm technically about to reward you so..." she trails off with a teasing giggle, making him perk up.

"How?" he asks curiously, watching as she grabs the ice water off the nightstand and grabs a big chunk of ice off it.

"During your teasing, you mentioned it would be fun to experiment with me holding my balance. I'm about to test the theory with you. Now open up," she says, placing the ice on his tongue when he'd opened his mouth for her.

"Sit up against the headboard," she requests and he does what's asked, still burning with curiosity.

His eyes widen when Crystal stands up on the bed, her ass right in his face just begging him to squeeze it. Before he could though, she bends over and rests her hands on either side of his hips on the bed and lifts her legs into a handstand, careful not to kick him. She goes from balancing herself on her hands to on her elbows and spreads her legs wide, shuffling back so her pussy was right in his face.

"You know what to do. Give me that tongue," she demands, not trusting her voice to say it aloud.

The position wouldn't normally be hard to hold, but the bed was a soft surface, making her a little shaky.

"I fucking love you," Yoongi growls, grabbing ahold of her thighs and burying his face in her cunt.

The coolness of his tongue made her tense a little before relaxing, resting her toes on the headboard behind them for more stability as Yoongi ravished her with his mouth.

"That's right. Worship that fucking pussy like the filthy slut you are," she encourages, using her lower back strength to push her hips back, making her ass shake in his face.

"Fuck yeah, put it in my face," he encourages, tongue fucking her hole with the cold tip of his tongue.

Crystal can't help but moan out at the sensation as she does it again, each tilt of her hips driving his tongue inside her more. As good as it felt, she quickly realizes she can't hold this position until she cums without doing something that may accidentally harm him or herself. It was just too fucking good to stay still. Her left leg was already halfway off the headboard, moving on its own accord.

Yoongi is surprised yet again when she suddenly drops her hips in his lap, now face down in the bed still propped up on her elbows.

"I wanna cum with you inside me, use that perfect fucking cock til I cum," she says, making his breath hitches as she reached down between them to line up his cock with her entrance.

She slides down on him slowly, her legs still splayed so wide her feet were hanging off either side of the bed.

"This is so fucking hot," he moans once she's fully seated in the splits on his cock, bouncing on him slowly.

Crystal increases speed as she goes, clutching the sheets in front of her as she bounces on him faster, the room filled with the sound of her hips meeting his. A throaty moan leaves her lips when he grabs one of her ass cheeks, massaging her hole with his thumb.

"Yeah jagi, use this dick. Just like that," he encourages, making her pussy clench as she got closer and closer to orgasm.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum! Cum with me, fill me up," she says, looking back at him as she slammed her hips down on him harder and faster.

That look was all it took for him to do just as she requested, filling her up with his cum as she came on his cock, a mixture of their arousal pooling at the base of his cock.

"That was seriously the best fuck of my life," he says, slapping her ass and slumping against the headboard.

"I'll say," she giggles, muffled my the blanket she'd face planted in.

A/N: This one was wild 🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 19.5K 65
Is it possible to find your soulmate when your first touch is to slap him across his smirking little face? Six of the seven BTS members love having t...
17.5K 1.2K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" β˜†. β˜†. β˜†. K...
345K 17.9K 71
THIS STORY HAS A NEW VERSION PUBLISHED ON MY PROFILE (currently unpublished) (don't expect top quality from this one 😭) BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU βœ”...
307K 12.1K 133
Book #1 of the Flower Shop Series- Taylor Lee was an ordinary girl who was on her way to college when she was chosen as the 8th member of BTS, a popu...