The Tangled Bonds Of Heart

By passionwriter612

With shattered peices of her heart...... Riddhima left Vansh..... To live a new life of hope and happiness wi... More

Introduction
Main Characters
Characters Part 2
RS Mansion
The New Rise Of New Day
A Perfect Miss Out
New Cover
He Is The King Of The Den
New story alert
Its always RRS way
Family Is Priority
A Storm To Be Handled
The Disastrous Meet After Years
The War Begins....
The Crystal Clear Truth
A Win On Win Deal
Meet The Female Leads
Welcome To The Hell
Let's Raise A Toast For Our New Family
New story alert
The Devil's Maze
Please Read
The Fire Within
Clashes Of Past
A small note
Riddhima's Protection Squad

Meet The RRS brothers

2.1K 126 40
By passionwriter612

Hello there sweethearts 😊❤️. Here I am with a next chapter. Sorry for the delay but I had a very tight schedule so I couldn't update..... Hope so you understand........

So here is our next part...... Enjoy 😊.

Vansh was sitting on the couch reading a file case when Nitara entered there.........

After seeing Vansh so engrossed in the works. Nitara huffed and crossing her arms on her chest. She sat on the couch beside him........

As Vansh noticed her posture he chuckled. Keeping the file aside he turned towards Nitara and said........

What's wrong princess.......

Nitara looked at him and said.......

What's wrong..... Seriously Bade papa........ What's wrong......!!!

Aap sab milke Banglore ja rahe ho......

Aur aapne mujhe bataya bhi nahi.......

Main aap ko kabse keh rahi hu......

Let's plan a trip.....

Aur aapne trip plan kar le aur batana bhi zaruri bhi nahi samjha.

Vansh looked at her eyes wide and said......

Nitara, Sirf main Angre aur Siddhart ja rahe hai......

And its an official trip........

Hum sab waha meeting ke liye ja rahe hai.... Ghumne ke liye nahi....

Par Bhai hum isse unofficial bhi toh bana sakte hai na......

Ishani said entering the scenario.

Besides kitne din ho gaye hume kahi gaye huye. Hum waha ke aapne farmhouse pe chalte hai. Aap aapne meeting kar lijeye. Hum ghum lenge...........

Nitara's eyes lit up hearing it and she said......

Woah!! Great idea Bua.......

She hugged her and said to Vansh.

Please Bade papa maan jaye na.

Please........

Vansh sighed looking both at them and knew it was just waste of energy to convince them. Hence agreeing he said.

Fine.........

Yay!!!!......

Both of them exclaimed in joy together.

And Hence whole of the Rai Singhania's were set to go to Banglore.......

Unaware of the big shock that they are gonna get there....

................................

Reyansh, Rivaan and Ridhvik all three of them were sitting in their discussion room.

Planning the doom of the Khanna's.......

Ridhvik: Ansh Bhai..... Uski saare information nikale hain maine

And without a doubt he is allied with the Black Mafia's.......

Reyansh's eyes grew dark hearing it.But  as calm storm he is..... He smirked evilly and said......

Well..... Well.....

Isn't he being a puppet....

Then lets take his strings in hands boys.......

A sinister smirk played on three of their faces.

Rivaan : Its gonna be wonderful game to play with......

While Ridhvik chuckled at the statement and said.

Tommorow..........

.............................

The morning bloomed up with the horizons. While the RS office was all  in a hustle bustle as there was an "imp" meeting today......

Reyansh was sitting on the head chair signing up some left over files. When Rivaan and Ridhvik entered there.

Rivaan : Bhai, Chale its time....

Reyansh : Tum aur Ridh jao.... Wait for me near the entrance.....

I'll join you guys.

Ridhvik : Ok.....

Pressing on the elevator Rivaan and Ridhvik went in the garage ordering Sahil and Raunak to get the cars out they were waiting at the entrance gate of RS office.

Although it was a morning time and there was no traffic on the route. The red signal was onn.

Rivaan was talking to Raunak about today's meeting related schedules. While Ridhvik was busy on his phone.

When he heard a loud screech of tyres his attention snap towards the source of the noise.

His eyes widened when he saw a black mercedes car was rashly driven by and was in full of its gear on the highway.

That too in the red signal.......

And a small child was crossing the roadway!!!

Holly sh*t!!!

Ridhvik ran towards the boy catching him in his arms and roll over to other side in nick of time..........

A second of delay and both could have crushed under the car.

Rivaan and Raunak where standing still as stones as they witnessed the scene.

Rivaan's heart beat stopped for a second when he saw his little brother running towards a full speed car almost crushing under it.......

RIDHVIK!!!.......

Shouting his name he ran towards him only to find his brother laying on ground safe and sound with a toddler in his arms.

Rivaan took a breath seeing him all fit and fine. While Ridhvik opened his eyes and looked at the kid who was sobbing on his chest.....

He ruffled his hairs and said......

Hey kiddo you are all safe and sound.

Aakhe khol ke dekho toh.......

The kid looked up at Ridhvik and realised that he was saved by him.....

Thank you Bhaiya...... Aapne mere jaan bachye......

Ridhvik sat upright making him stand and sitting on his knees he said.....

Anytime Munchkin.......

The kid smiled at him when his mother came running picking him up she embraced him and thanked Ridhvik for saving his life.......

Ridhvik just smiled and the mother -son duo went away thanking him.

Ridhvik turned to other side only to meet his elder brother's furious glare. He gulped nervously seeing his Rivaan Bhai's rage.....

Normally he doesn't gets angry but when he does its........ Forget it.....

Ridhvik looked at him again and try to said......

Rivi Bhai......

Just shut up.....

What the hell was that......

Kya jarurat thi herogiri dekhane ke....

Tujhe kuch ho jata toh......

Mere jaan nikal gayi thi ek second ke liye........

Pagal.... Gadhe... Idiot.... Stupid!!!!

Adorning him with more glorious words. Rivaan pulled Ridhvik in a firm hug as if assuring himself that he is fine.

Ridhvik too hugged him back smiling at his concern........

When they both heard a voice......

How dare you came across my way.....

Do you even know who I am......

Rivaan and Ridhvik pulled away and looked at the boy eyeing him from top to toe.......

Well..... Well......

Another Rich spoil brat........

Both thought at the same time......

Rivaan who was already furious said in a menancing tone......

Look Boy.... Galti tumhare hain..... Red signal pai itne full speed car lekar aane ke liye......

Its not some of your bloody property.....

So Simmer down.......

The boy who stood there got a little nervous hearing Rivaan's tone but then said in attitudinal tone......

Tumhare himmat kese hoyi mujhse aise baat karne ke.....

Do you even know who I am.......

Rivaan took deep breath to calm himself and Ridhvik gave him sly smirk and said......

A Rich Spoilt Brat........

And Nothing else.........

Rivaan chuckled at his sentence when they heard a deep husky voice from behind........

Ishaan, Aarav what's wrong??........

And there stood the

VANSH RAI SINGHANIA.......

In all its glory.

While Ishani and Nitara too came out of the car to look what happened. While Angre knew that Ishaan again created an issue. While Siddhart was continously looking at the two young men in suits as if in a trance.......

Ishaan went upto Vansh and said......

Mamu teach this two a lesson inhe lagta hain ke yeh mujhe

Ishaan Rai Singhania ko beizaat kar sakte hain........

They don't know you...... Sabak sikhaye inhe.........

Intresting...... Very Intresting........

Duniyaa main aaj tak koyi aisa paida nahi hua joh mujhe sabak sikha sake.......

So watch your words Boy........

Vansh and Angre's head snapped at the direction only to find two devilishly handsome standing there........

With a authorative and dominating aurra surrounding them........

For a second Vansh felt that he knew them both......

As if they are just his reflection.......

But he let it slide out.........

While Angre felt as if he is seeing double younger versions of his boss.

Same Body language......

Same Aurra.......

Same words......

Same Impact........

Vansh looked at Rivaan who was glaring daggers at his nephew and said......

Well sorry to say young gentleman but that's not they way you should talk to my family......

VRS Family........

Vansh said in his usual deep baritone but all he could see was a evil smirk on Rivaan's face and he too said in same menancing tone.........

And I too appreciate not being repeated Mr. VRS......

And as I said you should watch your words before saying......

You dearest nephew tried to hurt my brother and little kid due to his nuisance driving.........

Either give him a f*cking driver to drive the car or give him a lawyer......

Because next time he will be definitely in jail to pull up such stunts......

Shock and stunned Vansh looked at the boy because it was first time in his life someone has spoke him in that way in decades........

Ishaan's ego got hurt when he heard that statement and he said in his egoistic tone.......

Mujhe kuch nahi hoga......

I am a Rai Singhania..... Vansh Rai Singhania's nephew.......

Unke hote huye mujhe koyi chu bhi nahi sakta......

Ridhvik chuckled humourlessly at that and said......

Khud bhi kuch ukhada hai zindagi main.......

Ya kesse parasite ke tarah bass yahi dialogue marte ho......

Aur agar marte ho..... Then you are definitely what I said....

A Rich Spoilt Brat.......

Jisse paise udane ke alawa kuch nahi atta......

Am I right.... Or..... Am I Right.......

Angre looked at both of them shocked the more he looked at them the more his heart was saying........

That they are more dangerous and better version of his Vansh Bhai.....

Vansh looked at them aghast...... His one glance is enough to make people shudder but this two boys where standing right infront of him with the same intensity and same power in their eyes which he has..........

How come is this even possible........

Sliding that thought again he said......

I assume that you don't know me boys..... Otherwise you wouldn't have dare to say that......

Rivaan gave him a sly smile and said.....

Exactly Mr. VRS..... You don't know who we are if you would have......

You would have not dared to cross of paths......

Anyways we have a lot more things to do rather than wasting our times with you people......

Chalo Ridh.... Lets move forward......

We have other pressing matters in hand.......

Ridhvik nodded his head and they were about to go when they heard Ishaani saying.........

How dare you talk to a Rai Singhania like that.........

Rivaan and Ridhvik just rolled their eyes at her statement. Igonaring it they were about to go........

When they heard Siddhart saying.......

Only they can...... Because they held that power........

Ishaan : What are you even saying Siddhart......

Siddhart gave him a unimpressed look and said.......

Do you even realise whom you have messed up with......

Its not someone ordinary.......

Its RRS brothers.......

They are Rivaan And Ridhvik Rai Singhania guys........

Vansh stood shock as he heard it and looked at the young boys standing there with their world famous aurra.....

He didn't even wildest dream thought that........

The Meet With RRS brothers......

Will be this intresting.......

To his utter surprise........

More was about to come as he hadn't met yet the Ice King himself.........

Tadaaaa...... So guys here Vansh, Rivaan and Ridhvik had a face off.......

And Reyansh is yet to enter.......

What will happen when Reyansh and Vansh will come face to face.......

Stay tune to know.........

Till then sayonnara buddies 🤗🤗🤗.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 5.2K 19
Don't judge a book by it's cover or name just start read the story and u will love it❤..Cover pic from Google Riddhima and Vansh were in relationshi...
34.2K 2.9K 18
Every Love Story Is Beautiful But Their Is Unique *** He knew she was not to be accused. He knew it was not her mistake. And he knew her real ident...
224K 14.6K 64
Completed Currently editing This is my first story and i am cringing like hell while reading it so i m editing it my request:- plzz don't read it ti...
35.7K 2.2K 8
Riddhima- I love you Vansh please don't leave me like this . Vansh- love!!! u betrayed me Riddhima I hate you.... Riddhima- please Vansh try and unde...