soul mates ♡Elizabeth Olsen♡

Por lizzie_olsens_

where when your born you get a link to your soulmate in some way, but stephanie jane Williams hasn't ever fou... Más

characters.
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27 *pictures of the house added*
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37.
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 42
chapter 43
book idea.
Scarlett  Johansson book
Scarlett book

chapter 41.

2.3K 81 7
Por lizzie_olsens_

Lizzie's POV-

It's been a month since our wedding, I have my egg retrieval today and stephanie is dropping the twins off at scarlett's before coming to take me.

I was nervous but also excited, this is the first step towards having another baby in the house.

"Babe! Are you ready to go?" I hear steph's voice call from downstairs.

"Yeah, just grabbing my phone." I call back, grabbing all the stuff I needed before running downstairs to meet her in the living room.

"Ready baby?" She asks as she takes my bag from me while taking my hand and leading me to the car.

"I cant wait! I hope they get a good amount of eggs and they all fertilise."

"Me to, but I will be happy if only a couple fertilise. Aslong as we get a couple we're fine." She says pulling me into her arms, so we're hugging in the middle of our driveway. "And we could always try again. So dont stress, okay?"

I nod, kissing the top of her head before climbing into the passenger side of the car.

_______
I woke up just laying in the hospital bed, I look to see stephanie talking to the doctor.

"Hey baby, you can go home as soon as you have something to eat." She tells me when she sees I'm awake.

"How did it go?" I ask the doctor, wanting to know if they were able to get any.

"It went amazing, we won't know how many eggs we got until later. So we will give you a call when we find out and then after we fertilise them." She says before handing stephanie the discharge papers before saying good bye.

Shortly after a nurse came and took my iv out.

"Ready to go home? Scarlett says she wants to keep the twins until friday as rose has a party tomorrow and the twins allowed to go."

"So two full nights with you to myself? Yes please." I say playfully kissing her cheek.

"Mhm, cant do anything tonight but tomorrow we can sweetie." She says lifting a bag of taco bell onto my hospital table.

I don't know how I didn't see it before. "Food! Give me it." I say making grabby hands.

She giggles before handing me my usual order.

As I was eating, stephanie was cleaning up the room to leave. She bends over and her bag jumper rides up.

Her stomach was back to its almost flat self but I cant wait to see a baby bump in its place again.

But for now I love how her perfect body turns me on.

"You okay there babe?" She asks with a giggle pulling me out my thoughts.

"You are so hot!" I say earning a giggle to escape her mouth.

"You are such a horn dog." She says as she finishes and comes over to steal my food as always.

I watch as she takes a bite of my taco before handing it back to me with a smile.

"I believe I was promise a night of my choosing after the surgery." I say thinking back to last week when I was freaking out about the surgery and she made me that deal.

"But you like kinky shit." She says with a fake pouty face before giggling.

"That's the point! We haven't done it since the twins were born. It's all been vanilla crap."

"Maybe we just stop all together if you dont want 'vanilla crap'" she teases.

"Oh no I love the vanilla crap but I want to add some spice every once and a while. Like tonight and tomorrow as the twins are away?"

" over 24 hours of kinky sex?" She asks with a laugh and she cleans up our rubbish

"Mhm! Sounds amazing right?"

"It does to you because you are the one in charge! I'm the sub it all gets done to me." She says fake annoyed.

"So is that yes or no?"

"Fine, let's get you discharged and home.." shes says before going to get a nurse.

This is going to be fun.

_______

As we walked into the house I ordered stephanie to go get into my favourite pair of her lingerie.

"You better be changed by the time I get a drink and come upstairs." I warn as I go and grab a bottle of wine and two glasses, that probably wont get used.

I slowly walked up the stairs, purposely being loud to make sure she heard me.

"Baby girl, you better be ready by the time I open this door." I teasingly say as I jiggle the door nob.

I slowly open it to see her kneeling in the lingerie that I asked her too.

It was the set I got after our first kinky sex session.

It came with chains that she was holding in her hand as she waited with wide eyes.

"Oh my, such a good girl." I say walking over to her and taking the chains out of her hands.

"Even got the matching chains." I let my lips hover over hers, pulling away before she can connect them.

I walk over to the bedside table, placing the wine and glasses on it.

"Now, mommy isn't allowed to receive anything but that doesn't mean I cant treat my baby girl." I say as i strip out of my clothes and get settled on the bed.

She nods, knowing not to speak without permission in moments like this.

I push her onto the bed, so shes on her back staring at me as I hover above her.

I throw the chains away, deciding I dont really want to use them. I roll off of her and walk over to my wardrobe bending down to the bottom draw.

Opening it slowly to make stephanie wait even longer.

I move the folded shirts out of the way to reveal all of our toys.

We hid them under some clothes as their are some really noisy people in our family. Aka scarlett.

I grab two pairs of hand cuffs, turning to her with a smirk.

"Ready baby girl?"

(Sorry I cant really right smut it's always so awkward as you can tell if you go back to the last couple chapters and a few more ago.)
__________

"Lizzie, we have to get the girls in a couple hours."  She whines as I start to kiss her neck. " we need sleep and you are meant to be taking it easy."

We had been at it for about 30 something hours, we had little breaks inbetween as it is all on stephanie and she was getting really sensitive.

"Fine. Let's go to the guest bedroom and I'll change the sheets while you get the girls."

"Sounds good, I'll get up an hour before I have to leave. I need a shower, I cant go smelling like sex." She says as we walk to the bedroom, she throws her naked body on to the bed, getting comfortable  before lifting the blanket for me.

"Let's sleep."

"Night baby girl." I whisper once I get settled  next to her.

But sleep didn't happen, we got caught up in talking about the new baby.

" you know, being pregnant with twins wasn't the worse. I actually enjoyed being pregnant, it was more of I hated giving birth to two babies instead of one." She said as she leaned against my chest.

"Is this you admitting that if the next set is twin we are still having more kids?" I ask kissing her head.

"Maybe." She mutters, I could tell she was starting to fall asleep.

---
I woke up to Stephanie's alarm to pick the girls up but stephanie was fast asleep.

I had really wore her out so I decided that I would go pick the girls up and let her get some sleep.

Its only fair.

---
"Lizzie! How did it go?" Scarlett says as she pulled me into a hug when she opened the door with one of the twins on her hip.

"It went amazing we got a call yesterday, they got 12 eggs and after 3 days 10 of them have fertilised and we will find out how many turned into embryos tomorrow." I say happily as I take my baby into my arms. "Hiya Ellis."

"That's amazing, when do you think you are gonna go in to be inseminated?" She asks leads me inside.

"We were thinking in 2 weeks do just after Christmas."

"That's amazing, so you will have an October baby if it all goes well the first time."

"Hopefully, well I better get the girls home. Thanks for having them and I'll see you on set."

Once we said our good and I got the girls into the car, I went to pick up some early dinner before heading back home.

__________

It's been almost a year since we started trying we had took a break before using our last embryo.

We took a break because stephanie had a early miscarriage which hit her pretty hard, we would get so excited and just get let down when we were told it didn't work.

But the last time we were told that it had finally worked, we celebrated for ages.

But when we went in for our first scan we were informed that steph had lost the baby.

"Steph, baby?" I asked as I walked into the bedroom where she was sitting with the twins fast asleep on her.

They were now one and are so big and sweet, sofia is a lot more of a mama's girl where as ellis is always attached to my side unless she needs a cuddle then she goes to her mama.

"You okay?" I ask sitting next to them.

"Yeah, I just need some cuddles before scarlett gets here." Shes sighs leans her head against me.

"Babe, if it doesn't work we can just go through the process again. I'll go through another egg retrieval. We will get our baby and many more after that." I reassure her.

"Promise?"

"I promise you."

She smiles at me before asking me to help her put them in their beds.

"I cant believe that in 2 months they will be two." She says as we stand over the girls cots.

"Yeah, I remember when the where so small that they could both lay on your chest."

"Come on scarlett should be here soon, so let's get ready to leave." I tell her as I start to lead her downstairs.

________
Another time skip)

We were so in the waiting room for stephanie to be called in for her blood test.

"Do you think I'm pregnant?" She asks me for the tenth time since we sat down.

"I do baby, I really do. You have been having  morning sickness just like you did with the twins and camren."

That's what we named the baby she had lost, we decided that we wanted a gender neutral name for them as we didn't get further enough to know the gender.

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

"I always am. I'm sure  that our little rainbow baby is in your stomach right now getting strong for when it or they are ready to meet us."

She flashed me a smile as we stand up when we hear her name be called.

"Okay, just take a a seat for me please." The nurse says as she leads us into a room with all the equipment needed. "We just need to take some blood and then the doctor will be right with you."

Stephanie knew the drill, she just sat down and held her arm out for the nurse to do her job.

After a while the doctor came in with a small smile.

"Well as you know I got you to come in on the 8 week date after we planted the embryo so we could do the scan on the same day if you were pregnant." She says before cautiously carrying on. "After last time so we could make sure the baby is okay."

"So am I pregnant?" Steph asks anxiously  leaning forward.

"Yes, you are!" The doctor says with a large smile.

Just the the door opens and the nurse that took Stephanie's blood pushes in a scan machine.

But I didn't have much time at looking because stephanie launched herself into my arms before getting back into her seat but keeping her tight grip on my hand.

"Okay, let's check on your baby or babies." She says getting stephanie to lift her shirt before putting the gel on her stomach.

"so how are ellis and Sofia?" She asks as she stares at the screen.

"Amazing, they are both fully off the boob and love hanging out with their big cousins."

Stephanie says starting to relax.

"That's an great thing, well the moment you were waiting for. Meet your baby." She says as she turns the screen to reveal two bean looking things.

"The baby is perfectly healthy, "

"One baby!" Stephanie says with a smile.

We spent a good twenty minutes staring at the scan in the car before going back home to the twins who were being baby sat by scarlett.
_________

Lizzie_olsen

We are happy to announce that we are expecting a baby girl in less then 22 weeks. The twins couldn't be any more excited. Me and my wife could not be any more excited to share our journey with you this time.
_____

"Steph? Baby?" I called as I walked around the house, both twins following be up the stairs.

"Hey lizzie." She says walking out of the bathroom its sports like wear that matched the girls.

"Are you ready for the beach? Our parents, scarlet and your sisters family are going to meet us there."

"Yep! Our little rainbow baby decided she wanted to have a party." She said handing me her phone, I watched the video, little feet poking out of her stomach.

You could literally make out the toes and everything.

"Okay let's get to the beach" I giggled as the twins started to whine.

_____

I snapped the picture of my favourite girls, watching as she put ellis down and the girls run of to join their cousins.

"How are you feeling sweet heart?" My mom asks stephanie as she lowers herself onto a towel.

"Is it possible I feel more like a whale half way through my pregnancy with one than I did at the end of my pregnancy with twin" she says with a chuckle.

"You look amazing." Her mother tries to reassure her.

"Thanks mom." Stephanie laughs.

"Anyway. Lizzie can you be amazing and go get me a mocktail?" She asked me with her famous puppy eyes.

"The one with orange juice?" She answers me with a nod. " anyone else want a drink."

They all started to throw their orders at me but both of our moms offer to help me what I am incredibly thankful for.

________

Lizzie_olsen
Only a few more weeks until we meet our rainbow baby.  35 weeks today.

Lizzie_olsen
Last date night before the baby is born,

Stephanie_olsen
Its happening! Baby girl is ready to meet us, just like last time I am so craving ice chips.

Lizzie_olsen
Baby is here and my wife refuses to share. 😂😭

______

I watched as my small family cuddled up on the sofa while I helped the at home photographer set up a name reveal photo.

I gently took her out of my wife's arms but all I received was a pouty look from stephanie.

We have both been attached to our beautiful little girl and hate being away from her but we can see her from the sofa so it's fine.

I placed her into Stephanie's belly cast that we had done a week before she was born.

Lizzie_olsen
Meet our youngest princess,  Savannah Lee olsen.

_____

I love my life and I cant wait to have more but for now I'm happy with my 3 beach girls and amazing wife.

_____________________
Not proof read
2687 words.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.8K 135 12
what happens when 25 year old guitarist/singer just gets out of a relationship and is goes to New York for a break, but she bump into the famous actr...
6.8K 203 32
Y/N Salvatore is 20 years old, she is a popular girl and practically has the world at her feet or so they think of her, she returns to college and me...
5.2K 244 47
"You felt familiar the moment I met you. A lovely sort of déjà vu. When we spoke or laughed or danced. I become overwhelmed by the powerful sensation...
32.5K 1K 82
Y/n is a really famous actress and singer, she meets Elizabeth Olsen at a party and they don't even imagine how much their lives will change. Hey the...