𝑩𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑴𝒆 - 𝑳𝒆𝒆 𝑺𝒖-�...

By wihajoon_wife

"Bite me, it's alright." Su-hyeok x Fem reader. More

─────𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐈. 𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝐈𝐕. 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝐕. 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝐕𝐈. 𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝐈𝐗. 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝐗. 𝗍𝖾𝗇
𝐗𝐈. 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝐗𝐈𝐈. 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝐗𝐈𝐕. 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝐗𝐕. 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝐈𝐈. 𝗍𝗐𝗈

3.4K 76 4
By wihajoon_wife

Dae-su ran to help the others as he screams, the others help him as well.

'Hey, come!' Wu-jin pushes the door helping dae-su, the girls followed.

'Push it!'

'Let's go!'

'Keep pushing!'

'Push, Push!'

'Get out of here!'

'Girls, upstairs!' Wu-jin ordered as they did.

The others followed the girls except Su-hyeok.

He fights off the zombies.

'Su-hyeok!' Jiwoo yells but Cheong-san grabs Jiwoo's arms.

'Get to the lab!' Su-hyeok looks up at Cheong-san and Jiwoo as he fights off the zombies.

'But Su-hyeok!' Jiwoo yells again, Cheong-san held back Jiwoo.

'Hurry!'

They both left with the others.

Dae-su was about to help them but I-sak yelled.

'Dae-su, watch out!'

Dae-su looked back and pushes the door.

'Help me, help!'

'Push, Push!'

I-sak went to the door and tries to open it.

'I'ts locked, gotta go somewhere else!' Dae-su looked back at I-sak all sweaty.

'Nowhere to go! We're surrounded!'

'I'ts locked! Didn't you hear me?' On-jo crouches down to see a hose, she stood up.

'Dae-su, push!' On-jo looked back and helped Dae-su push.

On-jo crouches to the hose and opens it, she runs over to the door breaking the lock.

'Hey, Hey, Hey! Careful! Watch your hands!' Wu-jin looks to On-jo and back to helping the others push.

There was a zombie running to the top but Cheong-san hits it with the window glass shattered.

The zombie falls off and crawls to I-sak biting her leg.

On-jo breaks the door open.

'I'ts open, get in!' On-jo runs in the lab.

'Push!'

'Get in!' Jiwoo yells, as they pushed they all went in.

On-jo looked up and down at the door and saw the phone.

Dae-su wipes off the sweat in his face with his vest, suddenly a zombies hand with blood on it grabbed Dae-su making him scream.

Joon-yeong hits the zombie with a fire extinguisher, but when he hits it. He accidentally hits the other window.

Ji-min walks over to it and grabs a metal, hitting the zombies head as she cries.

'Get a desk!' Cheong-san ordered as Jiwoo grabs a desk and did the others.

'Block it!'

Joon-yeong gulped looking at his hand trembling, Na-yeon walked over to On-jo.

'Give me the phone, I'm gonna try calling again.'

'Sorry, I lost it.' On-jo looked up at Na-yeon.

'How could you lose it!' Na-yeon shakes On-jo pushing her back.

'Who cares? We gotta secure the room now.' Gyeong-su grabbed a table arguing back as Na-yeon looked at him.

'Like you can talk.'

'What?'

'I'ts because you didn't lock the door, if you had done that, the gym teacher wouldn't have gotten to us.' Na-yeon rolls her eyes making Gyeong-su drop the table.

'We almost died because of you!'

'Then why didn't you do anything yourself?' Gyeong-su grabs the table again and walks to help them but stopped at the sentence of Na-yeon.

'You're so fucking annoying.' Gyeong-su walked over to Na-yeon about to hit her.

'Gyeong-su, hey, no, no, no. Hey, don't.' Dae-su walks a bit.

'You bitch.' Gyeong-su grabs Na-yeon's throat but Na-yeon pushed him.

'Don't you touch me!'

'Hey! Fight after we move these. Whenever this happened you both kept on fighting, this isn't the time.' Jiwoo looks at them angrily.

'She's right, stop it.' Hyo-ryeong softly looks down.

'Yeah, fight after we finish this. Gyeong-su.' Dae-su exclaims pointing at the window.

I-sak pulls away Gyeong-su from Na-yeon.

'Ugh, this is so fucking annoying!' Na-yeon took off her tie and kicks a chair.

On-jo looked around, seeing everyone else except Su-hyeok.

'Has anyone seen Su-hyeok?' On-jo had a worried expression in her face.

'Jiwoo, Cheong-san, you we're with him right?'

'He was behind me and Jiwoo.'

'Then where is he now?'

'I don't know.'

On-jo and Nam-ra looked worried.

══════《✧》══════

A sound suddenly comes from the speakers.

'Students and teachers of Hyosan High School. I'm Park Sun-hwa, the English teacher. Something strange is happening throughout the school. Some students are attacking others indiscriminately. So please flee and find a safe place, and if any student or faculty hears this and is able to, please call the police and the fire department. Students, hide somewhere safe until help arrives. If you can get out of the school, please get out. I'll say it again.'

'Some students are..' she cuts herself off meaning she's crying.

'Hey, everyone. You're okay, right? You're now hurt? I don't know what's going on here or how this whole thing happened, but still, find a safe place and hide.'

I-I'm sorry if I can't help, don't get hurt, okay? Please, let's stay alive and meet again.'

Everyone cried except for Nam-ra, On-jo, I-sak, and Jiwoo.

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

On-jo and I-sak we're talking, Jiwoo was worried about Su-hyeok so she sat on a chair thinking he would be alright.

'Why are you so cold?' Jiwoo heard On-jo putting I-sak's hand to her cheek.

'What?'

'You're hand is really..' it went to silence, Jiwoo's head is directly at them listening to On-jo and I-sak's conversation.

'What about my hand?' On-jo removed I-sak's hand from her cheek and saw I-sak's nose started to bleed.

'I-sak, what's wrong? Are you--'

'Really, I wasn't bitten.'

'I mean it, I wasn't really bitten.' everyone looked at I-sak and On-jo.

Na-yeon woke up looking up to I-sak's nose bleeding.

'Did you get bitten?' Na-yeon stood up from her chair.

'I said I wasn't!' I-sak ran to the mirror seeing red blood everywhere.

'Hey, are you okay?' Gyeong-su walks up to I-sak.

'On-jo.'

'I-sak.' they both went to each other I-sak grabbing On-jo's hands.

'I'm not, right?' On-jo nods while tears coming out of On-jo's eyes so did Jiwoo.

'I'm not, I'm not one of them.' they both hugged.

'What are you doing? Get her out of here right now!' Na-yeon looked at the others before looking back at On-jo and I-sak.

'No, come on I said I'm okay!' Cheong-san quickly grabbed on On-jo's hand removing I-sak's grip on On-jo's.

'On-jo.' I-sak fell on her knees falling down.

'Let go!'

I-sak's bones started crunching.

'Hurry up! Do something!' Na-yeon looked at the others.

'Throw her out the window!'

'No, let go!' On-jo tried getting out of Cheong-san's grip.

'Hurry, she's turning into a zombie!'

'I-sak, please don't.' On-jo cried out as I-sak's bones crunch even more, she looked directly at Cheong-san charging towards him.

'Cheong-san stop it!' He looked at On-jo before looking at I-sak, as she charges towards On-jo, before she could bite her. Cheong-san pushed I-sak through the window.

On-jo grabbed I-sak's hand sobbing.

'Are you crazy? Let go!'

'You have to let go!'

Memories suddenly started flashing inside On-jo's mind.

'Hey!' Na-yeon kicked a chair so Cheong-san can grab it kicking off I-sak as he did.

I-sak fell off..

───────※ ·❆· ※───────

I decided to do it again so but tomorrow I will do it cuz I have to do my homework and stuff so I hope you like it!

~ivory~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 5.7K 18
[ 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐒𝐮-𝐇𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐤 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ] ❝𝒀𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒚, 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚...𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒃...
283K 12.3K 29
❝ you can't possibly hate each other that much ❞ ALL OF US ARE DEAD - S1 lee su-hyeok x fem!oc
93.1K 2.7K 29
Oneshots about Eunhyuk x(fem reader) and Hyun Su x(fem reader)♡ . This story will probably just include hyun-su and eunhyuk. Also all pictures used...
377K 16.1K 54
A simple bite gone wrong. Awesome cover by @taehyungneedsahug ! Bts fanfic - reader x vampire taehyung THERE WILL BE A BIT OF PROFANITY, PLEASE DO BE...