𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗗

Autorstwa thinkaboutmina

ON GOING two sides rival against each other, but things get complicated when something gets in between them... Więcej

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 ft dvt
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

10

1.7K 135 14
Autorstwa thinkaboutmina

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

I GRIPPED MY WALKIE TALKIE WITH MY LEFT HAND AS I RAN. I didn't know where, just far away.

"Code fucking red! Gordon Ramsay saw me, I'm toast. I'm gonna go hide, I'll be fine!" I whisper shout.

I hear multiple foot steps somewhere down the street. I cursed as I turned the small device off and leaped into some bushes to my side, praying they would just ran past. I grabbed my ears and held them down as I crossed my legs and held them up to my chest. I felt like a child playing hide and seek. But the seekers were going to mutualized me. I flinched as something feel on top of the bush besides me. The figure groaned as they sat up, rubbing its back.

"Ouch..." it mumbled. I raised an eyebrow, recognizing the voice. I saw eyes meet mine, a wave of surprise on them.

"Y/N?"

I quickly clamped my hand over her mouth and lunged closer to her. I stayed completely still as rushed footsteps ran past, eventually fading out. I sighed before turning back to the girl.

"Dahyun, what the hell are you doing here?!" I asked, taking my hand off her mouth. She gave a deep breath before sitting up properly, facing me. She threw her hands up in exasperation.

"Looking for you! Why are you here?!" She asked loudly. I held my hand over her mouth again, as well as a finger over my lips.

"Shh! I'm trying not to die here!" I whisper shout. I sighed, dropping both of my hands.

"Fine. Let's just get out of this bush first." She popped her head out, looking around before shuffling out, letting the leaves brush off her. When she was out, she held out a hand to me. I took it and was yanked out of the bush. The yank was really hard, so needless to say, I crashed into the blackette. I squeaked as I quickly pushed her away.

"T-Thanks." I whisper, looking around. I see the smiley girl give a thumbs up. I glanced at her to see her wearing a white long sleeved undershirt with black suspenders that connected to her black trousers. She rolled up her sleeves and crossed hee arms.

"Well? What happens now?" I stiffened at the question.

'Well you could be a real gucci god and let me skedaddle out of here.'

"Well you could be a super nice lady and let me run the hell away." I gave a hopeful smile. She seemed unimpressed as she leaned down and studied my features.

"What do you know?" She asks, rubbing her chin. I perced my lips, feeling her breath fan my face.

"Uh, nothing much. Chaeyoung scared the hell out of me before could hear the juicy stuff." I admit. She raised and eyebrow.

"Oh. Sucks to be you then. Let me guess, Mina sent you out here?" She asks. I gave a sad nod. She sighed as she leaned back, a frown on her face. "Knew it. Trying to know our plans and such."

A voice yelled out, making us both flinch.

"WHITE ELF! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I winced at Nayeon bellowed at Dahyun. The voice came from behind her, which means I was still hidden behind Dahyun for now. She didn't move.

"I, uh, didn't find her! Just taking a leak!" She shouted back, turning her head. I heard a disgusted sound from Nayeon.

"WELL HURRY UP!" And with that, she dashed away. I let go of a breathe I didn't release I was hiding. I looked up and grinned at Dahyun.

"Thanks for that Dahyun, I owe you one." She turned her head back around, a grin on her face.

"How does dinner sound? Sneak missions sound like an appetite to me." She asked quickly. I felt my jaw drop. Fucking smooth.

"That, um, sounds good." I reply, rather unsurely. Her grin got wider as she fist pumped the air.

"Awesome! I'll be seeing you soon then, sugar." She gave a wave before turning back to the far away mob and using her quirk to skedaddle. I felt myself growing confused

Two dates in on night? What the hell, I haven't had a date in years. Scratch that, ever.

-ˏ͛

I felt uneasy as I approached the top floor, the elevator feeling slower as the time ticked by. I failed the mission pretty much, am I going to die? Well, it'd be better then the hands of Nayeon.

Who knows what she'd do to me before my inevitable death. I flinched as the elevator doors opened wide to reveal the office full of Mina's squad. Everyone's eyes were also on me. I walked quietly to the desk with everyone standing around it, biting my lip. I looked up to see Sana's chocolate orbs on me.

"Are you okay?! We heard what you said on the walkie talkie, but it was unclear..." she trailed off, scratching the back of her neck. I gave a small nod. Of course they wouldn't know who's Gordon Ramsey.

"Sorry, I kind of screwed everything up. But, I did manage to overhear a few things." I reply, tugging at the helm of my shirt. I saw Mina give me a nod.

"And that would be..?" She elaborated.

"Well, I didn't get to hear the first part, but apparently Nayeon was looking for a girl. She said she would be the key to winning these territorial wars. I didn't hear a name." I sighed, feeling mildly disappointed. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to meet cheerful green orbs.

"You did great! Thanks for this, it's really helpful." Momo smiled, making me feel that much better about myself. She had a special skill at that I noticed. I looked to the mismatched girl to see her give a ghost of an amused smile.

"Indeed. Thank you Y/N. It's almost midnight, get some rest." I gave a nod as I said my goodbyes and walked towards the elevator.

I waved as the doors shut, and I was on my way down. I walked out and slipped outside, warily looking around. There was no moon in the sky, so the streets were duller then usual. The street lamps did provide good lighting however. I gave a deep breath, enjoying the somewhat clean air.

"Hey! Y/N!" I whipped around to see a Dahyun walking towards me. I felt my eyes brows raise.

"Uh, hey?" I reply, stopping so she could catch up. "Why are you..?" I trail off, tilting my head. She stood besides me and gave a chuckle.

"I did say I'd take you out to dinner, did I not?" She winked, giving a grin. I felt myself freeze up.

"You... did say that." I mumble. I shrugged and continued to walk, with the white girl by my side now. "How about a midnight snack?" I ask, glancing over to her. She gave a nod.

"Sounds great, I know this good joint as well." She replied happily. I gave a small smile. Hopefully, this won't be half bad.

We walked until Dahyn pointed out a steakhouse, the billboard on the roof read out 'Salt and pepper Diner'. I smiled as she held the door open for me. The interior was homely, with a large bar and multiple window booths. I also noticed a large jukebox in the corner.

I saw Dahyun go up to the bartender, who was a large, happy man with a large beard and a spatula in one hand. He gave a hearty bellow at something Dahyun said. I walked over and waved at the man.

"So, Dahyun my child, what does your lady want?" He gave a wide grin, nudging Dahyun from across the table. I saw the blackette give a roll of her eyes.

"Well? What would 'ya like? Anything you can think of, this place will probably 'ave it. Just nothing too fancy, y'know?" She pointed a thumb to the larger man. "Grissel isn't exactly a five star chef." I gave a light chuckle before turning to the man.

"A steak burger and chips please. Oh and a chocolate milkshake as well." I ask. I see the bald man give a satisfactory nod, making a mental note of my order.

"Make no mistake toots, my burgers are top tier. And the size of the chips?" He asked, still wearing a large grin.

"A small please." I reply. I see Dahyun snicker.

"She'll 'ave a large."

I felt my jaw drop slightly. She. Fucking. Knows. I blinked as I looked at the blackette, impressed.

The man gave a howl of laughter. "Coming right up. I'll bring your orders to you soon, so you can just relax." I thanked him and allowed the smiley blackette to lead me to a seat. We sat at a booth opposite each other next to a window. I looked out the window to see the darkened street and little activity.

"Y'know, Grissel is one of the most decent guys out there. If you ever need a feed, he'll treat 'cha right." I turned to Dahyun and gave a grin.

"Yeah, he seems really nice. Not a lot of people like him making an honest living anymore." I replied, crossing my arms on the table. Dahyun gave a chuckle at that.

"You ain't wrong there, sugar. Speaking of that, why are you working for Mina's bunch?" She asked, leaning forwards. I gave a shrug.

"Mina more or less saved me from Nayeon, so I kind of owed her. And besides, it was a one time job. I hope." I explain. She gives a thoughtful nod.

"I can believe that. Working for the main bomb herself isn't exactly all peaches and rainbows as well. What did she do to you anyways?" She asks, giving a narrowed gaze. I let out a nervous chuckle.

"Nothing too bad, she just burst into the bar one day and
snatched wrist. Luckily, she did it right besides Mina at the time. I was more worried about what she might have done if Mina wasn't there." I looked back up to see her hold a thin frown. Her lips curved back into a smile.

"No need to worry there, she wouldn't really hurt you. She was probably just pissed you slapped the brain cells outta her." I gave a laugh. I took my hands from the table as Grissel laid down our food in front of us. Two large burgers, a basket of chips, dipping sauce, a glass of coke and my milkshake.

He held his fingers to his lips, as in a pincing gesture. "Bon appetite!" We thanked him before he walked away.

I picked up my steak burger and tried to find a reasonable place to bite down. It was huge to say the least. I glanced over it too see Dahyun pull out a flask. I watched her as she poured some of the contents into her glass of coke. I recognized the contents as whiskey.

"I'm supposin' you don't want some in your shake?" She joked, giving a small chuckle. I shook my head.

"I'll have to pass, thanks." My mouth was practically watering as I eyed the burger, trying to be polite about eating it.

"You gonna eat it or what?" I looked up in time to see Dahyun take a giant bite of her burger, with onion sticking out and sauce splattered on her face.

What the fuck.

I gave the burger a big bite, throwing any ounce of tidyness out of the window. I moaned as I chewed the bite. Grissel wasn't lying, he really did make the best burgers. Dahyun just stared at me while I devoured the burger. She gave a laugh as she finished her mouthful.

"Damn... never seen such a lovely lady eat a burger like that." She commented, giving a sly smirk. I waved her away, swallowing the bite.

"I skipped lunch okay?" And with that, I took another bite, leaving Dahyun to take a sip of her mixed drink with a large grin while she watched me.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

341K 8.5K 43
𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬
5.1K 406 8
A TWICE FANFIC. The existence of these unknown creatures slowly appears, and that's when you decide to know better. With a forming group, of course. ...
7.3K 334 14
In which Y/N finds herself meddling with the k-pop group twice throughout the apocalyptic pandemic around their world. Amidst their fight for surviva...
64.2K 1.7K 22
𝘛𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘖𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 // « 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐄 » [𝚃𝚆𝙸𝙲𝙴 𝚇 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁] -⚠︎ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ & ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀs,ɪ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴢᴇ ɪɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀ...