𝗜𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 || 𝗔𝗸𝗮�...

By OfficialSoft_Tia

she never considered herself sporty and never did too much or put in a lot of effort into anything, she alway... More

New Beginnings
Cherry Blossoms
lets get to know each other
Saturday date
Dizzy
one more step
School Festival
School Festival 03

School Festival 02

17 4 12
By OfficialSoft_Tia

i walked to school and on my way the clouds were turning gray, maybe it was because it was 5 am in the morning but none the less my thoughts proved me wrong because not a second later it started drizzling, i clenched my bag tighter and walked faster almost running my way to school, i didn't bring an umbrella so this was my only chance in not getting drenched in water, the drizzle started to pour faster and heavier and so i started running faster as fast my weak legs could carry me

i made it to school and hurriedly went under the shade and squeezed my uniform dry, that was unexpected, i sighed and clicked my tongue in annoyance i don't even have an extra uniform or anything with me i am suppose to go to class soggy? i sighed and walked to class murmuring curse words. 

"Didn't bring an umbrella i see" 

a low voice behind me spoke i slowly turned my head towards the sound and saw Akaashi, his hair just slightly soaked i smile i little, at least i'm not the only one who was treated like this but it's rare for him to be unprepared so a little rain he usually carries everything in his bag, i guess even Akaashi has off days. 

"You too"

"hmm? what's this? are you laughing at me?"

I hold in my chuckle and coughed to cover it up water from my hair dripping to the tiles on the ground. 

"at least you're not as soaked as i am" 

i murmured feeling my damp uniform stick to my skin, i shiver at the feeling and tried to ignore the feeling of wanting to Squeeze it, i might get scolded by the janitor for flooding the hallway with rain water, i have no choice i guess i have to just dry my uniform like this since i have no other option. 

unless...

no don't do that it's weird people will assume things 

then again like i care what people think i can't go on the entire day soaked!

but should i? it's a bit embarrassing.

"Suga do you have anything to change into? you should change you'll get sick if you stay like that" 

"y-yeah um...i was gonna change but i uh i don't have any spare clothes, i didn't think this was gonna happen"

"i see...i brought my gym clothes with me, you can wear them it will be slightly big on you" 

"that's fine, thanks Akaashi" 

"It's no problem" 

"what about you?" 

"i didn't get drenched like someone did, i'll be fine" 

He smirked before giving me his gym clothes, seriously this guy....

i took the clothes and went to the bathroom and changed before i could catch a cold, i went out of the stall and admired my reflection in the mirror, hm it's a bit loose on me but what did i expect? Akaashi had a bigger frame than me if was only natural, well it doesn't look half bad. 

"hmm" 

I hum in satisfaction before tying my hair in a pony tail and went back to class to help in decorating, Yui looked towards me and smiled, she motioned to come closer so i did. 

"you see that?" 

she pointed near the gym with a big smile on her face

"what am i suppose to be seeing" 

"Bokuto-senpai just came to school and he got soaked by the rain, look! you can see his biceps!" 

her face was ecstatic she was practically drooling, i shook my head and went towards our class president to help out, thankfully no one scolded me for not wearing the uniform no one really seemed to mind it much and didn't ask questions.

Time went on as i continued helping around, there was so much to do i could barely take a breather i'm glad i made the choice of putting up my hair, i rolled up the sleeves of Akaashi's gym shirt he lent me to work better, i felt like i sweating buckets it didn't help that the Ac was broken at the moment. 

I pant as i carried another box to the end of the classroom and opened it revealing all sorts of lights, i brought one out and showed it to the person next to me. 

"Where should i put this?" 

"umm let's see....Maybe near the window? here i'll help" 

i nodded and walked towards the window and moved the curtain to the side, revealing the gym outside there was no one there though, my classmate dragged a chair over to me and held onto it while i place the lights just above the window, really grateful i'm wearing pants or else i might have just flashed her, i got on my tiptoes and finally got it up. 

I wiped the sweat forming once again on my forehead, i could really go for a ice cold bath right now, i sat down on the floor and opened the window to let some breeze in and rested for a minute while i watched everybody else work, In the corner of my eye i saw Yui come closer. 

"you're sweating buckets" 

she giggled before sitting next to me on the floor tying her hair in a bun, i sighed and rested my back against the cold wall shivering just slightly. 

"have you decided to join a club yet?" 

"...not really, do i have to?" 

"what? you haven't joined a club yet? i thought you were a manager of the volleyball club" 

"why do you say that" 

"you're always with them, i just assumed so" 

she shrugged and lay down on my lap, i scanned the room and closed my eyes for a bit, it's so hot i swear, i groaned and sat up. 

"where  you going?"

"bathroom"

i walked towards the bathroom and washed my face and re tied my hair tighter. 

"what's wrong with the weather today, it was just raining earlier and now it's super hot...summer must be coming" 

i left the bathroom and walked towards my classroom i passed by Akaashi's and overheard a conversation. 

"who do you think will be number 1 this year" 

"for the boys, definitely our first year! Right Akaashi? 

"Uh"

"oh you don't know? every year their a vote who's the best in looks!" 

i sat on the ground and eve's dropped on their conversation it's bad i know but it's not like they were talking about something important, anyway best it looks? i guess maybe konoha or Akaashi....then again their the only boys i know so i can't really be one to trust about this stuff, hmm my brother's also good looking though it's a bit weird actually admitting that... 

for the girls....maybe yui? yeah i'm terrible at this i barely know anyone at this school. 

"doesn't that first year next to our class look good?"

"oh you mean that gray hair beauty!" 

"yeah! she looks great right? i bet she'll look even better when she's in her second year" 

"Ahaha! what you got a crush on her or something?"

"hahah do i? should i try?"

please don't. 

and that's my sign to leave, i dusted off my pant and went back inside the class, before i entered someone grabbed my wrist. 

"Akaashi?"

"hey, come help me for a minute" 

"uh sure" 

i followed him to the teacher's office and he grabbed a bunch of boxes, he handed me some plastic bags with all sorts of decoration inside to carry, we went up the stairs where bokuto's classroom was. 

"oh Akaashi, thanks" 

a second year greeted us and took the boxes and plastic bag. 

"thanks and sorry for the trouble Akaashi, you know how bokuto is" 

the second year chuckled before waving us off. 

"Thanks for the help suga, you're probably busy yourself, bokuto got sick because of the rain"

"it's no problem, well that's just so like bokuto"

Akaashi chuckled and we continued walking before stopping in front of a vending machine. 

"let me treat you"

he smiled before pushing some buttons and gave me a soda

"ah, thanks" 

we sat down on the bench next to it, well i could use a break so this was fine. 

"what is your class doing, Suga" 

"It's a secret" 

truth be told i just didn't wanna say it cause it's embarrassing, i looked away and took a sip of my drink trying not to look awkward. 

"is that so?" 

he smiled and opened his can. 

"w-what's your class doing" 

"hmm i wonder, it's a secret" 

he smirked 

"w-what..."

"guess we'll both find out tomorrow huh?"

he chuckled and stood up. 

"come on, let's go" 

"okay..."

well, tomorrows the day i wonder what bokuto and konoha are doing, i know bokuto said something about sports and games ... that's a hassle i'll try to avoid going to their class then. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 8.4K 24
(Y/N) is a second year at Fukurodani High school, and on their girls volleyball team. She's very good at what she does, she can play almost every pos...
156K 3.8K 18
FANTASIZE ABOUT YOUR VOLLEYBALL DORKS AND DON'T BE ASHAMED (I do not own Haikyuu!! or you)
4.4K 112 18
Someone who was great at everything she did, someone who always seemed to have luck on her side. But turns out there was no luck on her side after so...
46.4K 1.6K 25
❝𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬...