Frozen pages (Chongqiu/Xingyu...

By DoryKrysz

This is my 2nd story & I'll just go with the flow. !SLOW UPDATES! Starts with genshin au then turns into Mod... More

Chapter 1: Just the "usual"
Chapter 2: Hanging out
Chapter 3: Why does it hurt?.
Chapter 4: What's wrong with you?
Chapter 5: "What did I do?"
Chapter 6: I finally have you
Chapter 7: Wait.. what!?..
Chapter 8: Back to school we go!
The Schedules!
Chapter 9: Back to School 2
Chapter 10: Lunch break
Chapter 11: Staying over
Author's note
Chapter 12: Business
Chapter 13: Meet the heirs.
Chapter 14: PE course needs caution
Chapter 15: Locked up.
Chapter 16: Seriously Her!?.
Chapter 17: Not so cruel Saturday
Chapter 18: Geez fine! Dare-
Chapter 19: Rumours
Chapter 20: Qiu, what is Tevyat?
Important, please read
Chapter 21: Exams and losses pt1
Chapter 22: Exams and losses pt2
Chapter 23: Exams and losses pt3
Chapter 24: Out of the Cage
A/N: Why I don't post.
Chapter 25: The moon and the stars
Chapter 26: Friends, or more?
Chapter 27: The fight no one heard.
Chapter 28: Memories
Chapter 29: I'm not ready to get older.

Chapter 30: Questions and Lies

712 25 48
By DoryKrysz

"Are you gonna have an outside or inside wedding?"

"Outside wedding, weather will be nice and we'll probably make loads of pictures." Answered Xingqiu

"How lovely, Where will you go on your honeymoon?"

"We haven't decided yet"
Xiangling replied, leaning back on the couch to get at least a bit comfortable.

"Well no rush, the world is big and beautiful, you could even go to multiple places!
Next question, How would you describe the other in one word?"

"Talented" Xingqiu blurted out, hoping it will be a good enough answer for the host.

"Responsible" Xiangling said with a smile that probably appeared due to what Xingqiu had answered. She always liked when someone referred to her cooking skills as it was something she worked on since she was little.

The host raised an eyebrow with a questioning smile but moved on instead

"Do you want to have children in the future?"

"N- well I mean, I don't know yet we're only 18 and our relationship only started a few months ago, we never really thought of this."
Xiangling answered nervously.

"I personally don't plan on getting children for a good few years, especially not biological ones."
Xingqiu replied, trying to fight the urge to tell the people to not ask these questions.

"No rush you two, children can be quite the hassle, I have three so speaking from experience here"
The host said with a chuckle and the other two just gave her fake smiles.

"This question is from 'Elements_lover,' and they ask:
Are you two supportive of the new band Elements that is starting to promote themselves by doing covers of clearly lgbtq songs, since you're a straight couple and in the business field, what's your opinion about the lgbtq+ community in general?"
The host seemed to read this with a hint of disgust slightly visible on her face.

"The elements band seems quite talented in my opinion, although the lgbtq community is heavily unaccepted in the business world I do not think there's any problem with them. Besides they used to be our yearmates and some were even my classmates."
Xiangling replied, trying to ignore the disapproving looks the woman gave her.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover."
Xingqiu said with a confident tone, if they are going to talk about the band his love is in he is willing to get into controversy and is willing to get a beating from his father to defend them.

"I see I see,, so you two are supporters of this community?."

"Why wouldn't we be? It causes no harm to anyone, love is love and should be whatever the person wants it to be."
Said the navy boy and Xiangling gave him a warning kick under the table to shut up now because he is obviously letting his emotions get the better of him.

"Okay. Next off. 'Riley William' asks:
What is it that you find in the other most attractive physically? And what is their most attractive personality trait or habit?"

The couple looked at each other in slight concern, trying to hide the fact that they had no idea what to say.

"I think,, I think from his appearance I like his hair the most."
Xiangling replied

"His hair? Doesn't it make him look feminine?."

"I think he pulls it off well."
The girl said basically glaring daggers into the woman's soul, she knew Xingqiu always hated when they compared him to women, he liked that hairstyle on himself and that's it. He isn't a girl just because he looks sorta feminine.

"And personality or habits,, I think the habit whenever he gets all happy and jumpy and optimistic out of nowhere or makes jokes."

Xingqiu knew why she said that, these were things that reminded her of Hu Tao in him. And he really couldn't blame her, she obviously loved her and he loved Chongyun, the host didn't know anyway.

"Alright, now what about you Mr.?"

"From her looks it's probably,,, hmm.. Honestly I can't decide, everything is gorgeous about her."
He said basically avoiding the question because he didn't know what to say at all, of course he thought she was pretty but he could never ever pinpoint anything specific so he went w this cheesy answer. He could hear the host doing that "Aweee" kind of thing and he had to fight rlly hard with his brain to not start visibly cringing.

"And from her personality, I like it when she gets like kind of shy I guess."

Whenever she was like that he was slightly reminded of Chongyun and though it hurt, at least he could get his memories refreshed every time.

"Aiya quit watching that crap!"
Hu Tao said ripping the remote out of Chongyun's hand and turned off the tv.

"You're supposed to practice remember? And you called me here because you have a song idea but you're scared to show Venti yet so you want my opinion."

"Yea yea, right. But it's not finished yet it's just brainstorming."

"Show it already!"

"Okay okay, but uh ignore my voice it's not the best-"

"Just. Show. It."

Chongyun sighed in defeat and got to his drums.

He started with a steady beat on the bass drum, most likely to get himself ready and know what tempo he should sing and play in.

-(Listen to Alec Benjamin - Older)-

Hu Tao looked at him in shock when he started singing, very grateful to herself that she started secretly recording him. She HAD to show this to the band.

Chongyun was completely lost in his own world, singing his heart out and drumming as if this is what he's been doing in his whole life, it was clear he practiced a lot lately and he put in so much more effort than the rest.
It didn't take a genius to realize that this way his safe place and Hu Tao was very happy to see the guy being so passionate and so engulfed in something, it's been, what, two months since she saw him that way?,
So it made her really happy to see her friend so free and in his prime again.
Of course he was still an emotional mess but he clearly found a very good way to get back on the bandwagon of life.

Once he finished she started squealing like a little girl.

"OH. MY. GOD!! THEY NEED TO HEAR THIS CHONGYUN!!!"

"You, really think so?-"

"HELL YEAH YOU SOUNDED ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND THE DRUMS ARE SO FITTING TOO."

"Thanks,,"

"Don't thank me thank yourself for being so fucking amazing at this dude."

"Now you just sound like a 14 years old fangirl"

"Because I feel like I am a 14 years old fangirl right now.
We're showing this the other's tomorrow, I recorded it but you could also play it to them then and there."

"Wait you did what!?"

"Hehe"

"HU TAO GET BACK HERE AND GIVE ME THAT PHONE RIGHT NOW!"

"EEEEK!!- SOMEONE HELP MEEE"

"YOU'RE OUT OF LUCK MY PARENTS AREN'T HOME SO YOU'RE DEAD!"

"AAAAAAAAAA"

My god this took FOREVER.
I had the q&a part of this done since the very last chapter but I got stuck in the middle of it and ran out of questions and stuff but I am back on track babyyyy, hopefully I'll be able to do a new chapter in every 1 or 2 weeks, sometimes more when i feel like it.

But you know me I might vanish again sadly, Idk my motivation is down in the gutter.

But anyway I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you in the comments and in the next chapter! 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 10.9K 33
🎞️ . . . A child in the hands of the god of Geo who lives a few hundred years already, not growing an inch as they stayed child over all the tim...
11.1K 306 18
Chongyun and Xingqiu are best friends. But a school project makes Chongyun write in his diary, and things spiral downwards after Xingqiu accidently r...
69.7K 804 51
These are just a bunch of random oneshots of my favorite ships and some adventure stories from Genshin Impact, if you don't like the ship, please ski...
180K 5.5K 15
[COMPLETED ◌ March 16 2021] (Warning, in this story both travelers have ships of both AmberxLumine, and DilucxAether. If you have a problem with such...