Code Geass: Summoning New Sov...

By RadityaFajriRamadhan

this story is not related to another Code Geass story. Disclaimer: All picture is not mine! More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (rewrite)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
United Republic of New Europia
Leader of the country and one organization (now)
The Technology from NUSSR
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
New characters for story
The Technology from NUSSR (2)
NUSSR new weapons that will appears in the story
NUSSR Aerial Airship
Spetsnaz Units
Chapter 9
Side Story 1#
Chapter 10
Relation between NUSSR and the world
Chapter 11
Voting
Voting results
Chapter 12
SN Grigori Rasputin
Chapter 13
Soviet Reconnaissance Aircraft
Chapter 14
Perseus Division
Voting 2
Voting results
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Voting + Side Story (Short)
Voting results
Chapter 18
Side Story 2#
Chapter 19
Side Story 3#
Story Promotion
Story Promotion 2#
Meme
Chapter 20 (Part 1)
Chapter 20 (Part 2)
Chapter 20 (Part 3)
Empire of Unified China
Middle Eastern Federation (Sorry for the delay)
United Federal Republic of India
United South East-Asia
About the World (not Code Geass world)
Side Story 4#
Balalaika Company/B Company
Short Chapter 5#
Story Promotion 3#
Chapter 22
Voting

Chapter 21

567 14 6
By RadityaFajriRamadhan

Meanwhile on Perseus Division hideout, Area 11

Perseus: How are J.U.F's current activities progressing?

Kiril: There has been no gunfight between the two sides, but J.U.F released the hostages in the bureau, but not Guilford

Perseus: I'm sure that he detained Guilford because Guilford is also a tactician in this matter, if released it would be a problem.

Lev: After all... What about that Lelouch boy?

Perseus: He returned back to the academy, but there are our people who are watching over the OSI people under Ashford Academy, So if the OSI people try to fight back then there's no chance of survival

Kiril: Do not tell... That Makarov and Viktor are in charge of controlling the OSI people? Like a puppet?

Perseus: can be say that. OSI people in underground of the Ashford Academy is easy to make them as a puppet of the Perseus Division, they will give us any information that we need

Lev: We got from that woman called Villetta?

Perseus: yes... By the way, did you see Yevgeny?

Kiril: No... I don't see him this time...

Meanwhile at Ashford Academy

Sayoko: Master Lelouch, I have your schedule for tomorrow.

Lelouch: Tomorrow?

Rolo: Sayoko made promises to other people without considering all the consequences.

Sayoko: I was instructed to maintain his interpersonal relationships.

Lelouch: It can’t be helped.

Rolo: Quite careless for a female ninja.

Sayoko: I am a secret service agent. A 37th master of the Shinozaki school…

Lelouch: Sayoko! What’s with this schedule?

Sayoko: Allowing for three hours of sleep, you have date scheduled with 108 girls. 14 of them are waiting for cancellations. And they’ve been on the wait list for six months. And that confirms your schedule for today. Since you have no classes pending I was able to fill all 24 hours. At 0800 you’ll enjoy a homemade box lunch. At 0900 you’ll visit the art gallery. At 1030 shopping. At 12 noon, you trip to the aquarium, and from there travel aboard the Shinkiro. Please go underwater until you’re 400 kilometers from shore. You’ll change clothes inside the cockpit and proceed to the Empire of Unified China where you conclude trade treaty in Shanghai at 1500 hours. You are allotted 47 minutes to complete your business there. Then you’ll return here to see a late movie at 2100 hours. At 24:02 you’ll meet your next date for live show. And then…

In the night

Lelouch sneak up to academy to avoiding Shirley

Anya: You can start by explaining it to me.

But ended up when he get caught by Anya

Lelouch: Lady Anya.

Anya: There’s something I want to ask.

Lelouch: Don’t tell me I have a date with the Knight of the Round.

Anya: Same Lelouch?

She show the picture of Lelouch when he still a prince

Lelouch: That’s a picture of me when I was still a prince back in the homeland. Of course, not. Remarkable rightness. But you know, I’m only a commoner…

Gino: Lelouch, old man!

Lelouch: What?

Gino: May I please go to your chess games with you? Only the underground ones where you bet.

Rivalz: When I told him how you gambled on your games he begged me to take him along.

Lelouch: Rivalz, I swear you’re… Oh brother. They never quit, just give me a break already!

But he gt caught again with another female students and he run away

Female Student: He’s running away!

Lelouch: Don’t go ruining my reputation. I’ve got tickets for the late show in my room…

In another place

Rolo: Darn it, Sayoko. Lelouch is too frail for such a heavy schedule. And what’s up with all these women. It’s sort of like a medal prize.

Back to Lelouch

Lelouch at that time seemed to have been dropped to the ground

Lelouch: Who did that? I said I wasn’t running away.

But upon seeing it, it turned out to be Shirley

Lelouch: Shirley…

Shirley: So what lucky girl do you have date with this time? You not only gamble but you run around with other girls, too? Ah, you pathetic!

Lelouch: Wait a minute. It’s just… I forgot. Here. This is for not explaining to you about it.

Shirley: Oh it’s an apology? What? You think you can fix what you did by giving me some silly thing?

Lelouch: You’ve got it all wrong. I just wanted to apologize.

Shirley: An apology?

Lelouch: (mind) This is not good. I’m clearly doing something wrong and I don’t know how to make it right. Damn it! If only C.C. was here to help me!

But Milly come with other news

Milly: Attention everyone! I have decided on my graduation event! And I’m going to christen it Cupid Day!

Gino: That’s well. But isn’t it a bit early for graduation?

Milly: Well not for me. I’m repeating my senior year. I can graduate as soon as I earn enough course credit.

Gino: Oh, so that’s how the education system works here.

Rivalz: Prez, are you really planning to graduate soon? Why not wait and do it with the rest of us.

Gino: Milly, my dear.

Rivalz: Madam president!

Gino: This Cupid Day of yours. What exactly is…?

Milly: You wanna know? On the appointed day, I’ll have every student in this school wearing one of these hats. The boys will get this color. Then if you steal the hat of your target, put it on.

Anya: And then what?

Milly: By order of the student council president, me, those two will be proclaimed boyfriend and girlfriend!

Everyone: EEEEEHHHHHH???????!!!?!!!

Meanwhile in Imperial Capital Pendragon, Holy Britannian Empire

Britannian Imperial Family Member 2#: Hmm, it’s a bit rush isn’t it? Declaring war on the Empire of Unified China?

Schneizel: Hmm, is that what His Majesty said?

Bismarck: Yes, he told us to take all of it.

Carline: I agree! I say take out the Chinese regions’d be good.

Guinevere: Those savages killed Odysseus. We can never forgive them for that.

Britannian Imperial Family Member 1#: : Guinevere, Don't be harsh, he's killed by Suzaku Kururugi. The war with the EU is ended up in defeated. And area Eleven is on the crisis. So I prefer settle this… we can't possibly maintain our title as a superpower country in this world--

Carine: Oh as if we care about Nunnally, I hope she's okay

Britannian Imperial Family Member 2#: Carine, Nunnally is around your age. You should make an attempt to be friends with her.

Guinevere: This would be an easy matter to solve if Cornelia were present. Bismarck, have you heard anything?

Bismarck: I haven’t. But she apparently hasn’t contacted Lord Guilford, either.

Guinevere: Then who will lead our troops?

Schneizel: We can station two divisions along the Mongolian border.

Britannian Imperial Family Member 1#: Are you offering to take command, Schneizel?

Schneizel: I think it's pointless, after Euro Britannia lost all of Russia and was replaced by the Russian Federation and then the Soviet Union, we can't have our troops anywhere. Plus our troops in Area 11 on Shikine Island have been taken over.

Guinevere: After the video where the late Clovis ordered his entire army to destroy the Shinjuku Ghetto, many commoners started sending aid to the Elevens and then many people in many area rioting and mass destroyed things

Bismarck: I guess we should discuss this directly with His Majesty, I will go to bathroom

Just then Bismarck came out of the room, then a few seconds later another Bismarck came and entered

Schneizel: Looks like you got out of the bathroom really fast

Bismarck: Hah? What? I didn't go to the bathroom and I just came from the throne room

Guinevere: Huh?

This is the fact that confuses them, at first they saw Bismarck earlier, but he said he went to the bathroom, but came but claimed he had never been to the bathroom and had just come out of the throne room.

Carine: If you run out of the throne room, then, who is Bismarck that we met earlier?

Bismarck: What are you guys talking about, I don't understand

Guinevere: You were in this room to tell us that we would be ready to attack the Empire of Unified China, but after discussion, you came out to go to the bathroom and you come and admit that if you don't go to the bathroom, then, who is Bismarck that we talked to earlier?

Meanwhile at Élysée Palace, Paris, E.U.

Currently President Margaret is reading some documents, after that her adviser came

E.U. Advisor: We have news from the Republic of Warsaw (another name for Poland) that it is establishing the Union of Eastern European States

Margaret: What?

E.U. Advisor: Are you hearing this?

Margaret: Yes, the President of Warsaw ask me because they wanna independence and make a country consist of: Czech, Slovakia, Hungary, and Soviet captured Bulgaria and Romania and also Turkey.

E.U. Advisor: What do they think?

Margaret: Because Russia as a new country in the world, there must be no country that trusts them completely like the Republic of Turkey where they are a bit hesitant and reluctant to block access to Black Sea via Bosphorus Strait. So, this decision is final, I will let the country form a union state and then become the new Soviet co-worker

Leningrad, Leningrad Military District

Putin: Detonating nukes on Britannia soil?

Soviet Uzbek General: Probably like that

Putin: No, I will not risking any time of this to start a war

Soviet Russian General: Mr president, our military might has advanced and we are almost on the verge of overtaking Britannia as a superpower

Putin: Yes, but as long as it's in a minimally populated area of ​​less than 50 people

Soviet Kazakh General: Who wants to live in a less populated place? If indeed Britannia is densely populated

Putin: No, there are still places where around 30-40 people live

Soviet Belarus General: Where's that?

Putin: Dallas

Soviet Ukraine General: Dallas, Texas?

Soviet Estonian General: He talking about that

Soviet Lithuanian General: Why Dallas?

Putin: Because we believe that there is a testing ground for weapons of mass destruction called F.L.E.I.J.A. or  Field Limitary Effective Implosion Armament (F.L.E.I.J.A.) is a "Heavy Strategic Anti-strongpoint Neutralize Warhead" developed by a team named "In Vogue", Ina a place named Dallas Research Institute. This research was on under the leadership of Nina Einstein. So this is the explanation *show the holographic screen*

Soviet Georgian General: So... technically, it's like a nuclear weapon, isn't it?

Soviet Azerbaijan General: I see... more or less, yes

Soviet Estonian General: So this team called "In Vogue" researched and develop their own nuclear warhead

Soviet Ukraine General: Wait the minute! The Britannian trying to make their own nukes?! This cannot be allowed!

Soviet Russian General: Nina Einstein? Are she is a descendants of Albert Einstein? The man that create the atomic bomb for United States?

Soviet Latvian General: This is bad, if they manage to make those weapons...

Soviet Kyrgyz General: They have access to their own nuclear weapons

Soviet Tajik General: What are the ingredients of this F.L.E.I.J.A?

Putin: Simple, Uranium-235 and Sakuradite. But far was we know that It is a bomb of an unknown type, developed using Sakuradite to cause a tremendous collapse effect obliterating all matter within its area of effect. When it detonates, the warhead's blast takes the form of a blinding, spherical flash of light. The light is pink in color, most likely due to the Sakuradite the weapon contains. It has the destructive power of fifty mega-collapse effects and is reinforced with Sakuradite by twenty units. Its range is at least 3,000 meters within a cylindrical zone, preceded by a 1,300-meter radius spherical zone, and a tertiary range of 5,000 to 8,000 meters.

Soviet Belarus General: Why is it so detailed?

Putin: Yevgeny told me about a vision of the future where this weapon is the most dangerous and too threatening weapon for the peace. So, when you guys suggested firing nuclear ballistic missiles at Britannia, I suggested it in Dallas, because that's where all this research on F.L.E.I.J.A started. The nuclear missile will launch in Nizhny Tagil with RT-2PM road-mobile ICBM. Are people agree to shoot the nuclear missile to Dallas Research Institute?

And they all raised their right hands and they all agreed with President Putin's words

Soviet Ukraine General: But, it's not that if we fire missiles we will get a lot of casualties?

Putin: Sometimes we need a big sacrifice to save humanity in this world

Soviet Russian General: But... we're not going to let that German girl die, are we?

Putin: No, we're going to get the Perseus Division to arrest Nina Einstein at the Dallas Research Institute. Have them captured the girl alive, take all the data on F.L.E.I.J.A., capture the prototype of this bomb and then get out fast and we immediately fire our ballistic missiles at Dallas Research Institute. Tell Yevgeny to bring his son and B Company to raid the institute now

Soviet Russian General: Yes Mr. President

B Company Hideout, Holy Britannian Empire, New Mexico City

The B Company was relaxing and then got some information from the Kremlin

Soviet General: <Alright! Listen up!>

They all immediately straightened up and also Rolo was also present and stopped their activities

Sorzhe: What is our mission general?

Soviet General: <Your mission is to capture Nina Einstein who is a Britannian scientist who developed a nuclear weapon and is classified as the most dangerous nuclear weapon. Your mission is fly to Dallas, secure the nuclear weapon known as F.LE.I.J.A. or Field Limitary Effective Implosion Armament, and then don't forget to secure the data about the F.L.E.I.J.A.>

Rolo: Hearing this weapon seems to have heard that Nina almost wanted to blow up Tokyo with the old Knightmare Ganymede at Ashford Academy when back to Battle of Tokyo in 2017 a.t.b., the reason is she wanted to take a revenge on Zero who killed Euphemia which that Zero kill is not real her but a clone

Soviet General: <I agree with your statement, because FLEIJA has raw materials in the form of Uranium-235 and also Sakuradite, when combined it will become a dangerous weapon. That's we gonna shot our nuclear ballistic missile to Dallas Research Institute to clearing all trace of the F.L.E.I.J.A. research. At first Yevgeny wanted to come along, but he didn't want to go first>

Dmitry: Why are we being ordered, sir?

Soviet General: <Because you all are only 615 miles from New Mexico City to Dallas. You are the only ones we rely on, you all is only humanity last hope, we can't let the Britannian use this weapon for destroying this world. >

Yaroslav: He's right

Soviet General: <Zhuravlik will lead the way. Alright, are we clear?>

Rolo: Yes, sir, we're clear

Soviet General:< good, good night and good luck> *hang up the call*

Yaroslav: Alright, let's go now before they nuked them

1906 hours, Dallas Research Institute, Dallas, Texas

B Company was already in the woods and had brought their own weapons and advanced armor.

Zhuravlik: <The Institute was full of the Britannian military, about 145 soldiers in this place

Sorzhe: Holy smokes... is this an institute or a military base?

Zhuravlik: <According to information, this institute is run by Schneizel, the British Prime Minister, as well as a prince, this place is used as a nuclear weapons research. We found a large number of Uranium-235, if I'm not mistaken there are 69 pieces. It is known that there are between 41 and 46 Sutherland placed in the hangar, and the guards there are equipped with top class weapons>

Yaroslav: No wonder you want to blow up this place with nuclear missile

Sorzhe: From the information obtained, the research on FLEIJA made by the "In Vogue" Team is on the 6th floor, we need to take an elevator with access from the guard ID card

Zhuravlik: <It is known that there is VTOL on the roof, use it as an escape vehicle>

Yaroslav: Copy that, Zhuravlik. All right, Rolo. You go ahead and freeze them, then we use cloaking, Sorzhe, take their ID card, Dmitry...

Yaroslav realized that Dmitry had disappeared

Yaroslav: Where's the Dmitry going?

Dmitry: (in distance) There's a nukes over there!!! *Shot his PKP to sky*

Realizing that Dmitry is so crazy about this mission that he wants to sacrifice himself so his friends can enter and wants to fight alone, then they instantly subdue Dmitry to the ground and activate their cloaking system on their armor

Britannian Army 14#: what's that?!

Britannian Army 7#: It's a gunfire!!

Britannian Army 5#: Tell the others!!

Finally nature lit up and all the troops were immediately deployed and then the Britannia troops with complete weapons were looking for the origin of the sound

Britannian Army 8#: Check over there!

Britannian Army 6#: Check in there too!

They checked every corner of the forest around the institute, but they didn't find anything and things became quiet again

Britannian Army 6#: Ah! At least only crazy people carry guns and run away from the place

Britannian Army 4#: There's nothing here, maybe it's just our feelings!

In the end they were able to enter safely without being caught at all

Inside the Dallas Research Institute

In Cloaking mode, they are still looking for the whereabouts of a Britannian nuclear weapons development room, then they look at the map to find a way to get there.

Dmitry: Okay, we're here *point at lobby*. We're at lobby, then the top secret research of that nuclear weapon is on...

Yaroslav: I can see it... 6th floor, we have to take the elevator, right now. We don't have time! Let's go!

They ended up riding in an elevator that would go to the 6th floor, coincidentally there was a scientist who wanted to go there, because that person was part of "In Vogue"

On the 6th floor, Weapon research floor

In the end B Company was able to reach 6th floor and get out from the elevator and they immediately goes to capture Nina Einstein

Yaroslav: Remember, nukes are going to launch in... 5 more minutes with ballistic missiles loaded with nuclear warheads, We have to secure Nina, get the data on FLEIJA and we're out of here. And plus this incident will be considered a mere accident, because underground there is a myriad of Uranium-235 used for research on the weapon. When we get her, drug her, take his data and we get out of here fast before they report to capital

Sorzhe: Indeed, who is managing and funding this research?

Rolo: Who else but that Charismatic Bastard, Schneizel.

Yaroslav: Alright, that make sense

Inside Nina Einstein's office

When they entered the FLEIJA research room, where they only saw Nina sitting there listening to Zero's voice, apparently, this research for Nina is just revenge, but I don't know what the impact will be

Nina seems very ambitious to kill Zero for Euphemia's death, but the truth is that Euphemia is still alive and she doesn't know. But without lingering, Yaroslav drugged Nina and then took Nina and placing her in his shoulder. That's when Rolo uploaded the data on Nina's computer into the flash drive and then the data transfer was successful

Yaroslav: Alright, let's get going now! There's a VTOL above and we have to go now! *used microphone* Zhuravlik! We got the package!

Zhuravlik: <This is Zhuravlik, are securing the data about the FLEIJA too?>

Yaroslav: We do! We just go out from here!

But while leaving Nina's office, they were accidentally caught on surveillance cameras because they disabled their armor's Cloaking mode.

In Security Office

The Britannia soldier who realized that there was an intruder, he called the others

Britannian Army 7#: There's an intruder! Call the others!

Britannian Army 5#: Right!

(For those who don't know, because this is a state research, it's not wrong if it's researching nuclear weapons, that's clear, this institute has a lot of soldiers.)

Back to the B Company

Finally, the warning siren sounded and they rushed into the elevator

Yaroslav: Go to the elevator now! Rolo! Cover me!

Rolo: okay!

Rolo pointed his gun at the second elevator door and waited for the first elevator door to open

Sorzhe: Come on, come on!

Dmitry: Hurry up! We don't have time!

Yaroslav: I'm trying!!

Then the first elevator door opened and they got in and headed for the roof

Inside the elevator

Yaroslav: Okay! We're heading to the rooftop! Zhuravlik, what's your status?!

Zhuravlik: <I'm still okay, I telling the Nizhny Tagil Base to shoot the nuclear missile they gonna blow it. And they gonna do it>

Dmitry: What?!

Nizhny Tagil Base, Soviet Union

And sure enough, the Topol-M missile has been launched and is heading to Dallas

Back to Dallas Research Institute

Zhuravlik: <Don't worry, the missile has a cloaking system and will not be tracked by enemy radar and no trace of the rocket can be seen, The rocket will explode and destroy the place, and that's enough to make it as a accident>

Yaroslav: Alright I got it, let's get out of here before we get scorched by radiation

In rooftop

They arrived and found a VTOL and then they went in and started turning on the VTOL

Yaroslav: Come on! Let's get out here!

Sorzhe: Wait!! I gonna to found something! Дерьмо! ((Shit!)) Come on!

However the second lift opened and out came 13 soldiers and Company B directly confronted them and fired at their positions from VTOL

Yaroslav: Still there?! *shooting his AN-94*

Sorzhe: Wait! I already know! Give me a second!

Dmitry: We don't have many times!!! *Shot his PKP at the Britannian soldiers*

Rolo: come on!! Hurry up! We don't have much time!

Sorzhe: I turn it on! *turning the VTOL machine*. Alright! Here we go!

The rear VTOL doors closed and then they just left before the nuclear ballistic missiles arrived

Inside the VTOL

Dmitry: Go higher!!

Sorzhe: On the way!!!

Even VTOL with maximum speed has moved away from the nuclear explosion radius. Until in the end...

Yes, a nuclear missile exploded at the Dallas Research Institute and killed everyone. Their VTOL was shaken by the shock wave from the explosion, but VTOL is able to be controlled again

Rolo: Whoa, I don't know that the government will use a nuke

Yaroslav: That's what's happening now, well, we go back to the Soviet Union and take Mrs. Einstein to be held captive

Meanwhile in Area 11, Ashford Academy

After the event of Milly Graduation, everyone cleaned up the place that had been part of their friend's graduation. But at that time there was news that turned out to be related to the Dallas Research Institute which exploded invisible nuclear missile fire. Until finally all Ashford Academy students saw a news story about a nuclear explosion in Dallas which made everyone scared. Everyone is watching, including Lelouch himself

Imperial Capital Pendragon, Schneizel's office

Inside his office, three generals came in and seemed to be about to deliver some news or a message

Schneizel: What's your interest in coming here?

Britannian General 1#: Your Highness... The Dallas Research Institute...

Britannian General 3#: The institute explodes and kills everyone, but Nina Einstein is captured by an unknown assailant

Hearing this, Schneizel just gave up, he was actually very angry but he held it all in his heart, he just put his glasses on and had a hopeless look. Actually FLEIJA is a project that he created and funded, but there seems to be a group that knows this because Britannia is trying to make nuclear weapons stronger than Soviet nukes. He just exhale and bowed his head on the table with hope that had been destroyed.

Britannian General 2#: That's not all. We detected that nuclear radiation from the Dallas Research Institute had spread to Fort Worth, and we declared martial law and quarantined Dallas and Fort Worth.

Britannian General 1#: The cause of the Dallas Research Institute explosion was due to a common factor: There was an explosion that caused all of the Uranium-235 to explode and release radiation throughout the Dallas to Fort Worth

Realizes that this was just an accident, but seems to have nothing to do with the mysterious assailant who kidnapped Nina Einstein, but seems to have nothing to do with the Soviet Union

Schneizel: Alright, make sure the radiation doesn't leak outside the quarantine area

Britannian General 2#: Yes, Your Highness

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643K 28.1K 56
بين أحضان القسوة والمرارة ولدتْ بطلة كانت أم نفسها فلم تكن أمها غير لعنة طاردتها في حياتها ، لم تجد حنان الأم البتة ما بين طعنٍ بالشرف ونبذ وتحرش وخط...
72.9K 4.9K 13
حسيت كل جسمي مات من الخوف ورجفه لزمتني شنو الي جاي يصير ياربي ماجاي يستوعب عقلي شنو الي أسوي راح اروح بالرجلين ! اباوع الة متمد گبالي وأگع شلون أگعد...
36.4K 1.2K 82
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
33K 4K 31
U+Z ဒီနေ့မင်းလွင် + ဒီယောရာဇာဓိရာဇ်