Do it for me, my love || Doum...

By 0-0Blurryface0-0

Life hasn't been easy for Y/n with her parents worrying about her life. When her parents suggest that she sta... More

Prologue
(1) The Talk
(2) Meeting
(3) First Day
(4) Meal Time
(5) Secret Garden
(6) A Little Bit More Conversation
(7) Confessions and Secrets
(8) Letters
A/n
(9) Happy Family?
A/n
(11) Fear
Update
(12) No Longer Myself
(13) Me? In Love?
(14) Training
(15) Should I Fall?
(16) Kokushibo
(17) Mastering moon breathing
(18) The day has come
(19) Why?
(20) Something I need
(21) Hello?
A/n Just a quick update
(22) Who are you really?
(23) Maybe I can save you
(24) You are not my friend
Akaza story out now!!

(10) Agreement

8K 196 365
By 0-0Blurryface0-0

Yn pov

I woke up all of a sudden.

"I'm not dead?" I said to myself.

"No your not. Your lucky I got back in time to cover up your wounds. I'm very sorry I did that, I didn't mean to hit you." I looked over and there Douma sat in a chair.

Douma got up from the chair and started to walk over to me. I started to get put of the bed, but before I could make it to the door he was in front of me.

"We have much to discuss Darling. Why don't you sit. I've made breakfast for you already." Douma held up a plate with toast on it. I just backed away from him.

"Please. I just want to go home." I said.

"This is your home now darling. And I'll be taking good care of you. I'll even introduce you to my boss and have you become just like me." Douma said with a big smile.

"My parents will come to get me. I've been up here with you for months." I said.

"Oh dear. Your parents are already dead." My faced now had a look of fear on it. He had killed my parents.

"There there my Lotus flower. It'll be alright. You'll have a brand new family very soon. All you have to do is take my hand and we will go see our lord." Douma said kneeling down to hug me.

I slapped him away, "Your a sick bastard! You killed my family, you killed Kotoha and her child. You've killed countless of girls and for what! And you leave me alive so you can make me like you! You are sick! A freak! Why did I ever think you could be good?" I screamed at him.

He just sat there with a plain look on his face. " I see that you are not ready to join me and become apart of the family. Very well, at least eat your breakfast before you starve." He handed me the plate.

I knocked it out of his hands. "I don't want to eat your food!" I backed up against the wall. Not a good place to be.

Douma only signed, picked up a piece of toast and walked toward me. "Eat the toast." He said as he pushed it toward my lips.

"Eat. The. Toast. Darling." He said, pushing it with more force. I didn't open my mouth.

"Fine. But listen to me very carefully Darling. If you dare try to run away from me like you did last night. I'll force you to become a demon. That way you'll have no choice but to stay with me. Got it?" He said, his face looking very sinister.

I nodded my head yes. He got up and walked toward the door.

"I'll be back with your lunch. I would hate for my lotus flower to die on me." And with that he left.

I got up and started to look around. I realize that I was in his room. There washing any windows or back doors do I couldn't escape. I walked into the bathroom and there was also no windows in there as well. I tried to open the door but he had locked it.

" Fuck what am I going to do? I'm stuck here and with no way of getting out." I said to myself. I was panicking.

"Wait.... Mori." I thought. "I sent a letter to Mori, someone will be here and rescue me. I'll be saved! I just need to hold out till they get here." I thought.

*Time skip to night*

Douma came into the room with a bowl of Ramen in his hands. He also brung in a arm of a random woman.

"I thought that it would be nice for us to have dinner together. So I brung us pur food. Come here and sit with me." He said as he sat on the floor.

I sat in the farthest corner of the room just watching him. I didn't want to eat whatever he brung me.

"Still not eatting? Is the food not to your liking? I can make you something else next time if you would like." He said as he took a bit of the arm he brung with him.

I looked away in disgust, trying my best not to throw up at the sight.

After he finished his meal he placed the bowl of Ramen on a intable and got stuff ready for a bath.

He let me go first and he went second. After that he tried to brush my hair but I refused to let him get near me.

"I understand that you might be afraid darling. I assure you that there is nothing to be afraid of. This is all normal things that will happen once you become like me." Douma said, trying to get me out of the corner.

"None of this shit is normal." I said.

"Very well. We will try again tomorrow. I have to attend a meeting with the upper moons and Muzan. I won't be back till morning. Get some sleep and we will see if you have changed your mind by morning." And with that he left the room.

"I can't fall asleep. I got to stay up incase he trys anything." I stood up and grabbed a book. I sat down in the chair and started to read. It started to get late and I was fighting to keep my eyes open.

"I must stay awake." I said. As soon as I closed my eyes a little bit longer I fell asleep.

Douma pov

"I hope that you all learned something from this meeting. You are free to go, except for you Douma. Everyone else can leave." Muzna said as he dismissed everyone.

Akaza walked past me and stopped, "I told you you would be in deep shit." And then he continued to walk away.

I walked up to where Muzan sat. As I approached him I bowed to show my respect.

"You asked for me to stay Master Muzan." I said lifting my head back up.

"Akaza has informed me that you have a human alive in your residence. May I ask why you have her alive?" He asked.

"Oh your talking about Y/n. She is the best person in the world. She is so smart she faked being deaf. How smart is tha-"

"I didn't ask you to tell me about her Douma. I asked why you are keeping a human alive. Especially when she is friends with a demon slayer." He said as he got up from his set.

"Well sir, she is very smart. She could become a very powerful demon with the right amount of training and the right amount of guidance." I said looking up at Muzan.

"From what I heard she seems to be resisting it. Is this going to be another disappointment Douma?" Muzan said.

"I can promise you sir that she will accept to becoming a demon. I just need time an-"

"I don't have time to sit around and wait for some human to become a demon. What I need is one of you idiots to bring me a blue spider lily!" Muzan yelled.

I started to feel blood come up and out my mouth. My body started to shake as well from Muzan trying to inflict pain in my body. This was something he would do to cause fear in us upper moons.

(For a better description, if you have watched the first episode of the Entertainment arc and saw the scene were Akaza met with Muzan then it gives you a better visual. I'll put the video to give a better visual. Tw: blood)

"She grows flowers." I said.

"She what?" Muzan asked.

"She grows flowers. If I am able to turn her into a demon she could grow it for you." I said looking up at him. He had stop inflicting pain.

He stood there for a moment thinking.

"I expect you to stay true to what you say. If she can indeed grow flowers then she might be able to help us. But before she can begin her work in growing the flower she needs to be turned into a demon. Think you can manage that simple task Douma?" He said looking down at me.

"Yes sir. Just give me a couple of months to work with her and I'll bring her here for you to turn her." I said, I had hope that I would be able to change her mind.

"Very well. Now get out before I take back my offer." Muzan said.

I quickly left and had Nakime teleport me back to my residence. I slowly made my way into my room to see Y/n asleep in the chair with a book.

I picked her up and layed her in my bed. I decided to sleep next to her since I needed to rest up to regenerate. When Muzan causes damage to us it takes longer for us to regenerated our health.

"Goodnight my lotus flower." I said as I fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------
1528 words. Wow.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm writing as fast as I can. For anyone wondering I'm trying to aim for about 20-25 chapters for this book. I've already thought of how I'm going to end the book plus another part that will occur in the far future. I always like to plan before I write.

I hope you all have a good day/night. Stay safe.

Oh and before I end this A/n if you have a idea for a story I should write let me know. Check out my suggestions book to see what I'll write for. I'll write stories about ships, x reader, and reader insert. And with that I'll see you all later. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1K 55
YN was a normal girl. Both parents alive, a younger brother who loved her and no demons harassing their village. Still she decides to become a demon...
24.2K 435 22
[2nd book in the trilogy !!] For a while, Kokushibou thought his love and admiration for the Demon King could never be disrupted. But then along come...
1.4K 60 10
15 year old y/n, some would say she was cursed at birth. A light touch from her could cause harm. The injuries very, but all are relatively harmful...
79K 1.9K 14
Demons are misunderstood creatures. In reality, they're the extremes of human regrets. They are what we become in desperation. Whether it was greed...