𝑩𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑴𝒆 - 𝑳𝒆𝒆 𝑺𝒖-�...

By wihajoon_wife

"Bite me, it's alright." Su-hyeok x Fem reader. More

─────𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐈𝐈. 𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝐈𝐕. 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝐕. 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝐕𝐈. 𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝐈𝐗. 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝐗. 𝗍𝖾𝗇
𝐗𝐈. 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝐗𝐈𝐈. 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝐗𝐈𝐕. 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝐗𝐕. 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝐈. 𝗈𝗇𝖾

10.7K 129 24
By wihajoon_wife

Jiwoo was reading while wearing headphones walking slowly.

Su-hyeok ran towards her, she puts her book down and looks up at Su-hyeok.

'Wearing those for too long will hurt you're ears.' Su-hyeok said but Jiwoo can't hear him so she took off her ear phones.

'Earphones, they're bad for you're ears.' Su-hyeok repeated, Jiwoo looked at him confused.

'I know.' Jiwoo looked back at her book and put her earphones back to her ears.

Su-hyeok gave a sign to take off her earphones as she did.

'Do you wanna go visit Hyeon-ju later?'

'Why?' Jiwoo raised her eyebrow confused.

'You're our vice president.'

'You know my dad made me vice president by donating a bunch of money to the school, that's why everyone thinks I'm wierd and nobody talks to me.'

'Why the hell should I act like it?' Su-hyeok chuckles.

'What?' Su-hyeok laughs.

'I'm surprised, I've never heard you talk that much before.'

'I thought you never said more than five words at a time.' Jiwoo chuckles as she looks down back up to Su-hyeok clearing her throat.

She puts back her earphones and reads her book as she walks away.

Su-hyeok sighs.

Suddenly a student started biting eachother intensely.

They we're like monsters who are from movies, this time it's real.

Su-hyeok went to grab Jiwoo, but when he grabbed her he also saw Nam-ra walking.

He grabbed the both of them and ran.

The three ran to find a safe place, when Su-hyeok found a door but a zombie came.

Su-hyeok found a ladder, He climbed up at the window first as he let Nam-ra climb second. Once the ladder was about to fall Jiwoo climbs up quickly as Su-hyeok grabbed her hand.

'Are you both okay?' Su-hyeok asked Jiwoo and Nam-ra as they both nod.

On-jo looked at Su-hyeok with a wierd face.

Su-hyeok fell to the floor panting.

'it's that, isn't it?' Su-hyeok panted.

'Zombies.' He widened his eyes, and Jiwoo slowly nodded.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Everyone went looking for a phone except for Gyeong-su and Joon-yeong holding the door.

'Hey Joon-yeong! I think you're right. They can't open doors!' Gyeong-su shouted holding the door.

'Uh, let's hold it shut for now.' Joon-yeong gulped holding the door still.

Cheong-san walked to On-jo.

'Are you okay?' He asked worried.

On-jo nodded as she walks away finding some phone in the bags as Cheong-san sighed.

'Here!' I-sak grabbed a phone from a bag.

'I found one!' She shouted making everyone walk towards her.

'Whose it?' Na-yeon looked down at the phone and looked back up at I-sak.

'This is Yeong-ju's desk.' I-sak turned to the side.

'Shit, it's locked.'

'Do something!' Na-yeon shouted making I-sak shout back.

'What do you want me to do?' it's locked.'

'Maybe it's her birthday.' Hyo-ryeong had an idea.

'When is that?'

'I don't know, Hmm..' Hyo-ryeong thinks of it, I-sak sighed.

'She's over there, give it.' Cheong-san pointed to Yeong-ju who is now a zombie.

Cheong-san grabbed the phone and walked towards the door.

'You're gonna have to get closer.' Su-hyeok ordered as Cheong-san followed as he said.

Jiwoo walked towards Cheong-san.

'For emergency calls, you don't have to do that. Just call 112.' Cheong-san turned his head to Jiwoo.

Cheong-san called the number.

'Hello, what is you're emergency?'

'Hello? This is Hyosan high school. A ton of zombies showed up at lunch, and they're eating people intensively.'

On-jo walked up to Cheong-san.

'Don't say zombies.' she whispered.

'Then what?'

'They won't believe you.'

'Did you happen to see the movie Train to Busan?' Cheong-san directly asked.

'Okay, Hyosan high, zombies. Please give me you're name and phone number, you know you'll get in trouble for making these false reports, right?' the dispatcher annoyingly said.

'This isn't a joke.'

'Eveyone's..' He cut himself off and looked back.

'Anyway, come quick.'

'Alright, Lee Cheong-san. You're number is 010-4362...' dispatcher typed it on the keyboard.

'Get somewhere safe, so that you don't get bitten, okay? We'll be there soon to check, okay?' the dispatcher hung up.

───────•~❉᯽❉~•───────

A girl shouted making the zombies attentions go to her.

Gyeong-su opened the door and peeked his head out looking left and right.

'What are you doing moron? Close it.' Su-hyeok grabbed Gyeong-su's arm as he closed the door.

'Okay fine, you scared me.'

On-jo walked towards Cheong-san.

'And the police?'

'He said they'll come.'

Gyeong-su sighed looking at both of them.

'Did they believe you? What if they think it's a prank and decided not to come.' Gyeong-su looked at On-jo then Cheong-san.

'Well, then try again!' Na-yeon stood up as she shouted.

'And tell them to hurry up!' Ji-min looked at Na-yeon.

'Shh, stop yelling. What if those zombies come back?'

'Give me that.' On-jo grabbed the phone out of Cheong-san's grip.

'Fire department, what's the nature of you're emergency?'

'Hi, hello sir. Do you know Captain Nam So-ju from Rescue team one?'

'I'm afraid I don't. We have many firefighters, what is this about?'

'Captain Nam So-ju is my father, please tell him to hurry over to my school.'

Everyone looked at On-jo.

'who is she calling?' Gyeong-su's confused face.

'Sorry, this is the call center. You should call his station if you want to reach him personally.'

'There's a fire!' On-jo yelled making Gyeong-su and Su-hyeok look at On-jo again.

'Fire?'

'Hyosan High School, classroom 2-5. Hurry up, the fire is massive.' On-jo hung up.

━━━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━━━

'Is anyone coming?' Su-hyeok grabbed Cheong-san's shoulder as he looked out the window.

'I think something's happening at the gate.'

'Let's call the cops again, get them to listen.' Na-yeon stood up from her seat.

'I am, but they won't pick up.' On-jo replied worried.

Na-yeon breaths heavily and walks towards Nam-ra.

'Hey, do something. Tell Miss Park to come and help.' Nam-ra turned her head to Na-yeon.

'Do something.'

'Do what exactly?' Su-hyeok replied.

'I don't know anything!' Na-yeon looks to Su-hyeok back to Nam-ra.

'And you, what have you done as vice president?' Na-yeon looked to Jiwoo who's quiet like Nam-ra.

'Stop it.' Min-ji tugs Na-yeon's arm but she pulled away.

Nam-ra stood up from her chair.

'Teacher's office? So you just want me to leave now?'

'Well, if you're offering.' Na-yeon rolled her eyes.

'You told me to do something, do you want me to leave?'

'Na-yeon, what's wrong with you?' Jiwoo stood up as well.

'Me? Like you're doing nothing as vice president.' Na-yeon scoffed.

'Stop it, you three.' On-jo puts the phone down and worried what will happen next.

'She's only saying that because Nam-ra's class president, and Jiwoo is vice president.'

'Yeah, you are, right?' Dae-su looked at Jiwoo back to Nam-ra.

'So just be patient, okay?' Wu-jin holds Dae-su's shoulders.

'So stupid, typical.' Nam-ra looked at Dae-su and Wu-jin, who basically just looked the other way.

'What's typical?' On-jo looked at the both and to Nam-ra.

'Now that we are in this mess, I'm you're class president, especially Jiwoo as you're vice president?' Nam-ra looked at On-jo smiling.

'We called the police, so I'm sure we'll be fine soon.' Su-hyeok looked at everyone.

'But no one's coming!' Na-yeon groans as she whined.

'Enough already, we're all scared too!' Ji-min walks towards Na-yeon but Hyo-ryeong held her back.

'That's why I'm telling them to call!'

'Why won't you do it, then?' Ji-min shouted back.

'Ladies, ladies, can you please stop the whining?' Gyeong-su holds his feet.

'Oh, now you're butting in, shithead?'

'What? Did you just call me a shithead?' Gyeong-su stood up walking towards Na-yeon but Dae-su and Wu-jin held him back.

'Call me a shithead, you shithead?'

'Hold the door, I said hold the door.' Su-hyeok pointed to the door.

'Who the hell does she think she is?' Gyeong-su looks at Dae-su.

'Stop it.' Min-ji holds Na-yeon as she sat down.

'Gyeong-su, hold the door.' Joon-yeong said holding onto the door as Gyeong-su looks at the others.

'Fine, seriously-' Gyeong-su walks towards the door but suddenly the door opened making Gyeong-su fall.

It was Coach Kang, everyone panicked.

'Coach Kang.' Cheong-san helped Gyeong-su get up.

'Are you ok?' Coach Kang looks at everyone as Gyeong-su nodded, He sighs deeply.

'What about you, you weren't bitten?' Gyeong-su walks towards Coach Kang.

'No, ofcourse not, I'm, I'm alright.'

'Hey, guys. Let's block the door first.' Coach Kang ordered.

'Get moving, hurry.' everyone went to cover up the door with tables.

'Coach Kang? you called the cops, right? You and the teachers, help's coming?' Na-yeon walked towards him as he agreed.

'Yeah, sure.'

As Jiwoo was about to stack the tables as well, I-sak stopped her.

'Jiwoo, look.'

'What?'

'There, his arm.' I-sak pointed out at Coach Kang's arm making Jiwoo look.

'Caoch Kang, You're arm.' Jiwoo looked at his bite mark and back at him.

'What are you doing? Come help us!' He yells.

'There is a bite mark on you're arm, stop lying like you don't have it!' everyone looked at Coach Kang because of Jiwoo shouting.

Couch Kang looked at his arm and tries to cover it with his sleeves.

'I wasn't bitten.'

'it's a bite mark.' On-jo pointed out.

'I said it isn't, don't talk back to me, okay?' Coach Kang tried to cover his bite mark but failed.

'Coach Kang-' On-jo gets cut off.

'I wasn't, how many times do I have to tell you!'

'Then why are you hiding it!' I-sak shouted back.

'Leave immediately.' I-sak ordered.

'After all I did to get here? You want me to go back out?' Coach Kang pointed out the door.

'You we're bitten.' I-sak replied looking at the bite mark.

'Come here!' Coach Kang yelled but On-jo held I-sak back.

'You won't come? Hey?' Coach Kang walks towards I-sak as Dae-su yells.

'Stop, Stop, Stop it.'

'Whoa, stay back.' Gyeong-su suggested as they all backed away,

Coach Kang's nose started bleeding as he wipes it off On-jo hits him with a bag.

Cheong-san grabbed On-jo's arm so did Su-hyeok grab Jiwo's arm.

'You fucking bitch!'

'Watch it!' As Coach Kang was about to hit On-jo he fell to the ground.

'Guys, we should get out of here as soon as possible.' Wu-jin backs away.

'Hey, he's turning.' Dae-su looks at Coach Kang.

Coach Kang's bones started crunching as Na-yeon yells covering her ears.

'Get him out of here! Hurry!'

The Couch started charging at Min-ji biting her lip. Dae-su grabs Coach Kang's waist.

'No! Dae-su!' Min-ji cries out.

Dae-su threw Coach Kang as Min-ji looks up at Dae-su.

'Min-ji..' Ji-min looks at Min-ji.

'Dae-su, I can't..'

'I don't want to die.' Min-ji's tears started falling of her eyes.

Coach Kang's bones crunched again and charges over to Jiwoo.

Su-hyeok kicks Coach Kang as Jiwoo ran to hide, Na-yeon screams.

'Get him, get him out of here!'

Coach Kang was about to charge Cheong-san next but he grabbed a table and ran forward to him making him face the wall.

Gyeong-su decided to help Cheong-san too.

'Cheong-san!'

'I don't wanna die, help me.' Min-ji sobs as she looks at everyone.

Na-yeon ran to the door removing all the tables and chairs as Jiwoo did the same.

Min-ji stood up walking slowly to the door about to get out.

'Don't come closer, Get away from me. No!' Na-yeon shouts as she kicks Min-ji and fell to the ground.

Her bones started crunching reaching her hand for Dae-su but he just backs away.

She charges at Dae-su but he grabs Min-ji.

'Stop it, step out of the club, please.'

Su-hyeok went to help Jiwoo and Na-yeon remove the tables and chairs.

'Get out! Get out!'

Na-yeon opens the door as she ran out and the others went out as well.

'Go, Cheong-san, Dae-su, Gyeong-su!' Su-hyeok yells but Jiwoo just looked at Su-hyeok.

'Are you sure you're going to be alright?' Jiwoo asks worried for Su-hyeok.

'Yes, now just go!' Su-hyeok ordered and Jiwoo ran.

Dae-su drops Min-ji to the ground and ran, Cheong-san and Gyeong-su pushes Coach Kang and also ran.

Su-hyeok closed the door, everyone ran and ran but when they ran, they saw a zombie come ahead.

Na-yeon dropped down the floor and backs away, Su-hyeok ran and fights off the zombies.

'Su-hyeok!' Jiwoo yells.

But one zombie came right pass Su-hyeok charging towards Na-yeon and the others.

But Su-hyeok pushed off the zombie right away.

Cheong-san grabbed a window and pushes the zombies off as the others help as well.

Dae-su grabbed a door and ran.

'Hey, get out of the way!'

───────※ ·❆· ※───────

Hi! This is my first time publishing actually, it's been a long time I've always verify my email like that, but when I logged into my other email it actually verified. So I hope you like the story!

~Ivory~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 2.8K 30
: ̗̀➛ - y/n is a student at Hyosan High School. You keep to yourself and rarely speak. You only trust yourself but what happens when you have to trus...
52.1K 1.4K 19
♡ "𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶?" Han Seojun x fem villain reader
27K 465 11
' 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡'' b.denbrough x fem!reader
14.1K 488 19
Sarah Sanderson x Fem Reader