Newsies One Shots and Short S...

By JulieS084

Newsies one shots. Requests open. I will write almost any Newsie ship. I love Javey and Sprace, so there will... More

Requests Open
Javey- The Runner
Javey- The Runner Part 2
Javey- The Runner Part 3
Sprace- Do You Hate Me?
Javey- It's Really You?- Soulmate AU
Sprace- I Don't Care About You- Soulmate AU
Sprace- I Don't Care About You- Soulmate AU- Part 2
Sprace- I Don't Care About You- Soulmate AU- Part 3
Crutchie/Davey- Who Did This To You?
Ralbert- I'm Not High- Soulmate AU
Javey/Sprace/Karah/Crantern/Ikeshot-Hat Swap Day
Javey/Sprace/Karah/Crantern/Ikeshot-Hat Swap Day Part 2
Sprace- The Rapper
Sprace- Conlon?
Sprace- Conlon? Part 2
Sprace- Conlon? Part 3
A/N Help Me Out A Little?
Grocery Shopping
Sprace- So Close, Yet So Far
Spot's Story
Flowers- How Medda Met Jack
Blush- Fights
Javey- Flower Talk
Javid- Mine
Ok. Ok? Ok.
Henry/Elmer- Peanuts
Sprace- The Field
Crantern- The Refuge
Spot/Race/Jack- Fighting Isn't The Answer (And Other Important Lessons)
Spot/Race/Jack- Fighting Isn't Always The Answer- Part Two
Sprace- This Is Sad
Jatherine- I Must Resist The Temptation To Turn Everything Into Javey
Temporarily Discontinued

Sprace- This Is Smut

1.3K 7 16
By JulieS084

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING: EXPLICIT ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

THERE IS SMUT. A LOT OF IT. LIKE 90% OF THIS IS JUST SMUT.

ALSO, IT WAS A REQUEST.

I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M TYPING IN CAPS LOCK ANYMORE.

Spot was pissed as he dragged Race up the stairs of the empty Brooklyn Lodging House.

Wait.

Maybe I should back up.

'"''"'

It was a borough meeting — of course — and it went just as expected.

Jack said something stupid. Davey — one of his second-in-commands — played peacemaker between him and the Bronx leader, Lucky.

Hotshot tried to get in the middle of it and Ace had to hold him back.

Race made some stupid pun and Spades socked him in the gut.

Then Arrow, the leader of Harlem, a little black girl with wisdom far beyond her years, brought the meeting back to order.

That was all expected.

What wasn't expected was Race loudly disagreeing with everything Spot said.

What wasn't expected was Lucky looking at Race like he was a particularly good snack that he'd found just lying on the ground.

What wasn't expected was Ace needing to take over for Spot.

And because of those unexpected events, Spot ended up dragging a very pissed off Racetrack Higgins up the three flights of stairs to his room.

'"''"'

"Ya can't keep doin' that, Racetrack." Spot stated harshly, swinging the door open.

Race snorted coldly, following Spot into his room. "Doin' what? Speakin' my mind as Manhattan's second in command? Engaging in the meeting?"

Spot slammed him against the door, pinning his wrists down with almost painful harshness. "Disagreeing with me in front of my guys."

Race laughed scornfully. "Fuck you, Spotty."

Spot slammed their mouths together in a domineering kiss, Race's head banging painfully against the door, though neither seemed to care.

"No thanks, Racer." Spot growled, biting a mark just below Race's ear. "I'm planning on fucking you."

Race squirmed. "Oh you bastard."

"You know Lucky was starin' at ya the whole meeting?" Spot spat, working at the buttons on Race's shirt with impatient fingers. "Little fucker couldn't see that you're mine."

"Oh, he wasn't just staring." Race smirked deviously. "He said a few things too."

Spot bit down harshly on his collarbone. "Like. What."

"Oh, y'know..." Race started in a tone of fake nonchalance. "Few things about my eyes. How he wanted to use my mouth. How he wanted to fuck me over the table 'til I couldn't breathe-"

Spot let out a sound suspiciously like a growl and tore Race's shirt off, ripping off half the buttons in the process. "And what'd you say?"

Race dropped his pants to the floor, eyes never leaving Spot's. He leaned closer to Spot and lowered his voice, still smirking devilishly.

"I asked 'why not just fuck me on the floor.'" Race said innocently, cocking his head to one side. "It was closer."

"Get on your knees."

Race obeyed instantly, dropping down with his eyes on the tent in Spot's pants. "Y'know this usually works better with your pants off."

"Who knows." Spot said smoothly, slipping his suspenders off his shoulders and letting his pants fall to the floor.

Race's pupils blew wide at the sight of Spot's dick through one last layer, and he shot up on his knees, mouthing at the appendage through the fabric, but Spot pushed him off after only a few seconds, slipping the final layer off.

The blond groaned and leaned forward again, but Spot pushed him back and slipped his own hand around his cock. "Maybe I just wanna jerk off looking at you."

Race whined, knowing good and well that Spot would do just that. "Please, Spotty. Please. Lemme taste you. I need- fuck, need you in me. Please."

Spot paused in jerking himself off and grabbed Race's chin, eyes dark.

"You don't know what you do ta me." He murmured lowly, pushing Race's head back further. "Face like an angel while you beg for my cock in your mouth."

Race whined, giving the tip of Spot's dick a lick. "Lemme take it."

"You're far too coherent." Spot murmured darkly, but Race didn't have time to figure that out because the next thing he knew, Spot's cock was in his mouth, and that was the only thing that mattered.

It was probably the messiest blowjob he'd ever given. He could feel his own drool running down his chin, it was fucking obscene, but no one else was there, and Race didn't care. He took as much as he could — which was no small amount — and just when tears were springing to his eyes, Spot jerked his hips, fucking the back of Race's throat.

Race groaned in ecstasy and reached down between his own legs, but Spot yanked him off his cock roughly.

"No touchin' yourself, Racer." Spot admonished.

Race groaned, but obeyed, leaning back up to continue sucking Spot off.

"None o' that either." Spot said, stepping away from him. "You already did that."

"But, I-" Race spluttered.

Spot yanked Race up by his hair, biting into his mouth harshly before pulling away. "Get on the bed and be ready for me."

Race scrambled to obey, tossing off the blanket and grabbing a small jar from under the bed. He flopped onto the bed just as Spot walked over, having finally discarded his shirt.

"On your stomach." He ordered, opening the jar and slicking up a few of his fingers.

He slid one in easily, more focused on the way Race was trembling with the need to jerk off. He slid in a second finger and started scissoring them before leaning down to Race's ear.

"You're a little loose, y'know that?" He growled, a hint of danger in his tone. "Someone else been fucking you when I'm not around?"

Race shook his head as best he could. "The boys were all at Jacobi's last night, but I didn't have the money, so I stayed home."

"And fingered yourself?" Spot growled, adding a third finger.

"Yeah." Race laughed breathily. "Wanna know what I was thinking about?"

Spot's fingers suddenly disappeared and Race whined in protest, only to be flipped over moments later, Spot leaning over him. "Tell me."

"You remember that time in the barn?" Race smirked. "When you made me come on just your fingers?"

Spot bit at Race's neck to hold back a moan. "Fuck. Didn't think you liked that all that much."

"You kidding?" Race grinned. "Was fucking hot, sweetheart."

And maybe it was the use of the pet name, but something snapped in Spot and he plunged three fingers back in Race's hole, curling and scissoring them until he hit the little spot inside him that made Race jerk backwards, gasping loudly.

"Spot." Race gasped, hands twitching with the urge to jerk himself off. "Spot, I'm gonna come."

Spot leaned down to speak directly into his ear, fingers never stopping. "Go ahead. I'm not stopping though."

Race's whole body jerked a few times and then he came harshly, white splattering his and Spot's stomachs. But Spot didn't even slow down. He just kept fucking Race on his fingers until he'd finished, then he tore his fingers out roughly, lining up his already slick cock.

He gripped Race's chin with his clean hand, forcing his attention where he wanted it. "You good?"

"Fuck yeah..."

Spot nodded and slid himself in to the hilt, causing a broken whimper to escape Race's lips. It took all of his willpower not to let go and completely wreck him, but he knew the boy wouldn't be able to handle it just yet.

"Race."

The boy looked up, spent dick twitching with interest at the possessive tone in Spot's voice. "Yeah?"

"Ride me."

He just about choked. "Yeah."

After a little position changing, Race was seated firmly on Spot's cock, bouncing up and down obscenely. He ground down and Spot's hips jerked up, burying him further in Race's ass.

Race's pace increased and he grabbed Spot's face, slanting their mouths together desperately. Spot bit into his mouth like he had something to prove, still jerking his hips up every so often.

"God, you look perfect like this." He muttered in between kisses. "Look so fucking pretty sitting on my cock like this."

Race quickened his rhythm. "M'gonna come."

"Again?" Spot said incredulously, though he could feel his own release coming soon.

Race let out a whine and Spot flipped them over, fucking into Race once. Twice. Three times. And he came, releasing his entire load into Race's hole.

"Fuck, Spotty." Race squirmed underneath him. "I need- I need- please, please!"

Spot pulled himself out and took in Race's achingly hard dick and tear-filled eyes. "I gotcha, baby."

He leaned down, licking a slow stripe on Race's cock, the boy himself trembling with want.

"God, you're everything." He whispered, then took the appendage into his mouth.

Race came almost immediately, practically sobbing his way through it, and Spot swallowed it down, pulling off of the boy's spent cock.

He flopped down next to Race, completely wasted, and they laid there, breathing heavily, until Spot rolled onto his side, curling an arm around Race's waist. He kissed his forehead with a gentleness Race had almost forgotten he was capable of.

"M'sorry for gettin' mad atcha, Racer." He whispered against the boy's skin, the hand on Race's waist tracing light circles.

Race pulled himself closer to Spot, pressing a sweet kiss to his neck. "Thanks, Spotty." He pressed their lips together innocently, before withdrawing enough to lean their foreheads together. "I'm sorry for sayin' what I said about Lucky. But it did get me the best fuck of my life, so..."

He felt more than heard Spot's resulting chuckle, and the vibrations went straight down to his dick. He scooted a fraction of an inch closer to Spot, and he could see in Spot's face the moment he felt it.

"Again, baby?" He sounded almost hoarse, eyes wide and one hand slowly sinking from Race's waist to his ass.

Race nodded, looking up at him through his lashes and widening his eyes pitifully. "Please, Spotty?" He rubbed himself against Spot's leg with a whine.

Spot snapped.

This boy would be the death of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 616 55
Welcome to The World Highschool. This is in the POV of mostly Crutchie, Jack, and Davey. Watch as they struggle though highschool and all its challen...
38.8K 589 42
Hi okay hello. These are just some one shots from Newsies. If you have any ship requests or plot ideas feel free to message me or comment id be ha...
6.7K 109 10
Racetrack was kind of a newsie hybrid, he sold papes in Manhattan and in Brooklyn when he went to Sheepshead. While visiting his beloved racetrack he...
43.4K 414 20
Requests are currently closed. Mainly x reader and ship oneshots, but I'll do headcanons too. No smut. Enjoy!