❁ ════ ❃•Sweet Blossom•❃ ════...

By namtiddiesavior

"ᎽϴႮ ᎠᎬՏᎬᎡᏙᎬ Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᎻᎪᏢᏢᎽ ᎪᏀᎪᏆΝ" "ᎬᏙᎬΝ ᏆҒ ᏆͲ'Տ ΝϴͲ ᏔᏆͲᎻ ᎻᏆᎷ" ❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁ -ᎫᏆᏦϴϴᏦ ᎪႮ -ՏᎻᏆᏢ ᎪႮ -ᎪᏴϴ More

ᎠᏆՏᏟᏞᎪᏆᎷᎬᎡ
𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀
𝗔 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀
𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗡𝗼 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗼 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗠𝗲
𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲?
𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵: 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗴𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻
𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆
𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲
𝗙𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗧𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀
𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝘆 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿
𝗕𝗼𝘂𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁
𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲

399 32 3
By namtiddiesavior

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

"Take some painkillers if your headache comes back, call me if you need anything, you already know where the spare key is" namjoon chuckled opening the door for the blonde omega and brown haired alpha "just go I will be fine, you behave and you, enjoy your date" winking teasingly at the younger who rolled his eyes with a smile on "fine, we will go now then" namjoon nodded closing the door after jun-seo and jimin stepped out "oh jimin!" Taehyung's voice called for the pair, the two looking over at taehyung who hurriedly waddled towards him while seokjin rushed to lock their apartment door and chase after his mate "hi taehyung" jimin got a tight hug from the rosegold haired omega jun-seo waving happily at the pregnant man before he waved at his belly "hi little baby" taehyung smiled softy, pushing back the boy's chestnut hair "where are you guys going?"

"Oh I will drop off jun-seo at the bakery, yoongi said he could watch him while I was out" taehyung Tilted his head to the side a mischievous questioning smile "I heard from nana you where going on a date with jungkook, is that so?" Jimin blushed confirming what he had heard from both elder jeons "why don't you let us take care of him? We are going to the jeons house right now" Taehyung's face lighting up at his husband's words "yeah! We can watch him for you, plus, you can leave right after with jungkook" the blonde gave a small apologetic smile not quite sure of the idea "can I mommy?" Jimin's eyes went down to his son, his green eyes full of excitement always making jimin give in "if it won't be too much trouble, ofcourse" jin smiled patting jun-seo's head "it is no trouble at all, though taehyung won't play too much with you, he has to rest lots because little bean is heavy" the pups eyes turning to one of confusion "heavy? Is he biiigg like me? He won't grow up anymore?" Seokjin chuckled not sure of how to explain at the moment, "I will tell you later, we should go know" they all left the apartment complex and got in Seokjin's and taehyung's car before driving off to the home of the Jeon's.

"Ow my taehyungie it's been a while since you last visited" the man was embraced by Da-Hee, the elder woman pulling back first to let them all step in after she greeted each one of them "oh I didn't know we would have too many visitors today!" Bon-Hwa stood up from the dark couch with a wide smile on his lips, arms spreading wide to embrace taehyung and then seokjin "you little toddler! I never expected for you to visit me" jimin was surprised when his son hugged tightly back the older man, his guess was that he had spent time with him during those whole days he was next to Hoseok on the bakery shop "hi jungkook's grandpa" the man laughed ruffling the boy's hair "you can always call me grandpa, you visit us at the shop with Hoseok the whole time" jun-seo grinned from ear to ear and went back to his mother's side "hi, it's nice to see you both again" he bowed but was soon pulled into a bone crushing hug from the older alpha "I can say the same here, you look very lovely, jungkook did mention you two would go on a date" the blonde not failing to blush again "come take a seat" they all made themselves at home, taking a seat in the living room.

"Is these little guy going with you on the date?" Jimin shook his head with a small smile "grandpa I'm staying here with taehyung, seokjin and the little baby" his son smiling wide while Da-Hee laughed softly "that's so great to hear! I will prepare you something to eat while you are here" she stood up and went into the kitchen "jungkook! Come out here we have visitors" Bon-Hwa called for the red haired alpha as soon as he heard a door open "grandpa I told you, I need go get ready for my date with-" eyes growing wide when he turned around the corner to find his best friend and his mate as well jimin and jun-seo "wh-why did you call me now?!" Hands going up to his exposed torso while making sure the towel around his waist remained there "go get changed first then!" Jungkook turned around almost slipping due to his slightly wet feet, he steadily held onto the wall and made his way to his bedroom. His back pressed against the white door his heart raising in embarrassment.

After drying his hair he changed into a white short sleeved shirt and white dress pants, he placed on a soft brown cardigan and once ready, made his way out of his bedroom "Ah he is finally out!" His grandmother smiled at him peeking out from the kitchen where she was cooking alongside jun-seo who had grown curious to know what the older woman was making "you two then should get going! We will take good care of little jun-seo" Bon-Hwa stood up ushering jimin to the door as well, the blonde nervously smiled looking over at jungkook, his heart raising at the handsome man in front of him, a dark pink blush covering his cheeks at the thought of the man he was sure he had started to like. Or maybe, already he liked him and now his feelings where just growing more after being recognized, Jun-seo looked over at the living room and rushed there to hug goodbye the omega "I will be good mommy, have fun with jungkookie" jimin smiled crouching down to hug back his son "I know you will be good, I will make sure to bring you something sweet when I come pick you up" he hummed and bopped jimin's nose "promise" smiling wide while getting his own nose bopped back "I promise my little alpha" he smiled at his mom and went back to the kitchen with Da-Hee "we should go then" jungkook lead the blonde back to the front door, the two putting on their shoes before exiting the house "you look very gorgeous, you always do tho" the last mumbled under his breath even if jimin could still hear him "thank you, I wanted to say the same, you look very handsome" looking away when jungkook glanced at him.

"Do I?" A cheeky smile pulling at the corner of his lips "yeah..." jimin made his best to avoid the youngers gaze and started to walk away hearing from behind the alpha chuckle "i... want to do something, but I don't want to startle you" jimin finally looked over at him "what do you want to do?" Jungkook smiled walking next to the blonde, his hand brushing jimins before he took a hold of the omegas hand, intertwining their fingers in the hold "is these okay?" The blonde growing flustered but not pulling his hand away "wh-where are you taking me?" Jungkook smiled from ear to ear and let out a long breath "there's a nice place near the river, a little uphill, I'm sure you will like it" smiling down at the blonde while leading the way "by the way, how is namjoon? He drank a little too much last night" the blonde softly chuckled and nodded "he had a headache these morning but he took some painkillers, he will be fine" they fell silent the soft air barely cold as the new season approached "he wasn't that harsh to you, was he?" With concern looking at the man next to him "it wasn't that bad, he told me some things, threatened me and then we played some pool" the blonde seemed surprised "he threatened you?" Stopping on his tracks looking seriously at the younger "I will need to talk seriously with him" Pouting unconsciously continuing to walk alongside the red haired alpha "you don't have to, let's just enjoy today" jimin smiled back at the taller, the two contuing to walk hand in hand.

"We are here my lovely date" jimin gasped softly when he was spun around by the younger who caught him in his arms, jimin's back pressed against the alpha's chest "oh" he was surprised over the beautiful sight the place left to the eye, he hadn't noticed how much they walked but surely enough he could see quite little the town where he now lived in "it's amazing up here" he let go of jungkook's hand and walked farther away to look with intrigue at wellspring "it is, not much people come here at these hour, it's mostly used in the afternoons, a lot of parents come here to have picnics with their families" smiling at the blonde offering him his hand "come on" jimin smiled back and took the youngers hand who lead him into a large house like gazebo, a few wooden tables inside, "good these still here, I wasn't sure that if I just left it here someone would take it" he pulled out from underneath a basket and while still holding the olders hand lead him back outside but farther away from they way they had entered "like I said, everyone uses these place for picnics, so I prepared us some things to have a picnic" jimin couldn't hold back the giggle that left his lips, jungkook freezing at the wonderful sound while jimin reached for the basket and found that inside not only was food but also a blanket "you really went all out for today..." he looked into the tallers doe eyes while still smiling "I like it, I like these" he returned to the younger the basket and kept the blanket to spread it in the grass before taking a seat "come sit here, I wanna see what you prepared to eat". He smiled lightly feeling his heart bloom in content once again, like whenever he was with the omega, and sat next to him "I hope you really enjoy these because I wasn't sure of what you like most, namjoon made sure to tell me a few things you like to eat"

He pulled out everything from the basket and gathered it around for jimin to see, the blonde Curiously followed jungkook's movements as he arranged the food recipients "I think you made a little too much" he chuckled scooting closer to the younger who didn't leave the action unnoticed and moved closer as well "it doesn't matter, you can keep the rest for jun-seo to try or for namjoon, I know you banned him from using your kitchen" the blonde laughed reaching for one of the recipients and opening it to find Italian pinwheels, he took one and tried it right away "these is great!" Mouth full of the tasty snack "good to know" he lightly chuckled taking a pinwheel himself.

"Tae!!" The rosegold haired omega laughed when the boy hugged him tightly while trying to hide away from seokjin, jun-seo's head disappearing by taehyung's belly "come on out I won't tickle you anymore" seokjin tiredly heaved out a breath the boy holding tightly onto the man before he felt a small kick that taehyung as well felt "oh someone is awake I guess" he straightened up and seokjin was right away next to his mate "I'm sorry! I think they are mad because I hugged you" taehyung chuckled patting the little alphas head "might be but the fact that I'm now craving grapes seems like the right answer" he got up from the couch with help of his husband before making his way to the kitchen "nana do you have grapes?" Jun-seo followed the omega into the kitchen where Da-Hee gave taehyung a bowl full of what he craved "you are lucky I sent Bon-Hwa to buy some yesterday" she chuckled and took back her seat by the kitchen counter while taehyung took the one next to her "grandma do you know where jungkook took my Mommy? My uncle and everyone calls it a date but he keeps saying it's not true" she smiled giving the boy a cookie which not long ago her husband had cooked "well jungkook didn't say much but he did ask me to help him cook some things for today... from what I cooked I can guess they are on a picnic, and it's a beautiful day with great weather maybe they are um..." seokjin completing her words "by the river hill I think, it's the better spot in town to have a nice picnic" the little boy seeming to grow happy by what he just learnt "and yes, they are on a date" Bon-Hwa proudly answering the boy's second question while washing some vegetables "I knew it! I told mommy but he said to not say silly things" nodding in confirmation to himself.

"Do you know what's a date?" Intrigued taehyung asked while eating his grapes "I do! It's when two people that like each other spend time together, like my uncle and yoongi, and now my Mommy and jungkookie" everyone in the kitchen seemed surprised clearly not expecting the six year old to know that at all.

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1.7K 45
*Sequel to That One Popular Kid* After a few years of being apart, Yoongi finally gets to go to Seoul in hopes of finding Jimin, who left him hanging...
31.8K 1.5K 29
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ sᴛʀᴜɢɢʟᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴛᴀʏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ ʙᴜᴛ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ, ʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴇs ʜɪs ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ "ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴀɴʏ...
2.7K 369 27
🍦 ⋆ 🍎 🎀 [ Seokjin is shocked when his childhood bestfriend, Hoseok appeared up on his doorstep, distressed and pregnant.]🎀 🍎 ⋆ 🍦 🍦 ⋆ 🍎 🎀...
22.6K 1.3K 28
in front of you, I'm just a tiny little boy a yoonkook fanfic little au