COTE Reactions

Door Kamui1738

Just your normal reaction fic... probably not so normal. Takes place in the middle of y2v4.5 just before Ichi... Meer

Prologue
Equality
50%-kun
50%-kun (DOTWH Version)
Help me, Ayanokouji-kun
DOTWH - Prologue 3
Fanart
Food Trap
DOTWH - The Beginning
425 Plans
DOTWH - The Truth
Ice Queen
You're Cruel
Behind the mask
DOTWH - A Small Job
Piano & Calligraphy
DOTWH - Ending the Day
Motivation to study
Wrong Exam Topics
DOTWH - All about Chiaki
Saving Sudou

A Deal

5.7K 143 226
Door Kamui1738

When lunchtime came, I jumped to my feet and headed toward the cafeteria with purposeful strides.

Manabu: He's definitely not going on a date with Suzune if he's walking like that... Honestly, how much longer do I have to be dissapointed?

Horikita: 'I'm so sorry...'

Ryueen: Yeah, I understand your frustrations. Her tongue is absolutely useless, so she gives me handjobs, instead. Like, bitch, I can give a better handjob to myself. Put it in your damn mouth and use that nasty tongue of yours.

Akito: Bro, it's only been two seconds...

Shibata: Nothing has even been said...

"Where are you going?" Kushida had noticed me rushing out of class and followed. She popped up before me, stopping me in my tracks.

Fuka: Here comes Edward Mordake over here.

Satou: Tsk. She really needs to leave Ayanokouji-kun alone and accept that her feelings for him will never be reciprocated. Honestly, take a hint, will you?

Kushida: You're the one that needs to take a hint. It's already so blatantly obvious that he doesn't like you, so stop the dick-riding and sucking and resume your routine of masturbating to your thoughts of him alone at night with the knowledge that you will never be able to get him. Your face is hideous, you have an awful figure and your god-awful personality doesn't help your cause, either. Why on earth would anyone, much less him, be with you? Boys don't like you, and you barely have any female friends. Your grades are so low it makes Ike and Yamauchi equal to you. You're terrible at athletics and you don't have any other talents whatsoever to make you at least somewhat interesting or unique. It's quite comical to see you chasing after his dick even though you know you don't stand a chance at getting him. Just kill yourself, already. No one would even notice and would probably just spit on your face or the virgin, ugly, boys would turn your dead body into a sex doll. Though, they would probably cover your fugly face, otherwise they won't even be able to get hard. Out of all the other more beautiful and talented individuals your dad could've created with his sperm, you're the one that popped out? Honestly, why were you even born?

"..."

Ryueen: Well, damn. She was even holding back as well.

Hashimoto: Girl has a talent at making people self-conscious of themselves.

Ishizaki: She's a real heart-breaker. She's probably name-checked on someone's suicide note.

Satou: ... N-None of what you said is true! I'm beautiful and cute! I may not be smart, but I'm a hard-worker! And I have a lot of friends who would be sad if I die! I'm special! Anyone would be lucky to have me!

Satou screamed at the top of her lungs with tears in her eyes, trying her best to stop herself from just bawling in front of everyone.

Kushida: Special needs, probably.

Satou: Shut up! I'm beautiful, aren't I, Ayanokouji-kun!? I'm pretty and cute and anyone would be lucky to have me! Right, Ayanokouji-kun!? Right!?

Ayanokouji: Yes, you're right, Satou. Anyone should be grateful if you love them.

Satou: See!? Ayanokouji-kun thinks so! You're wrong! You're so very wrong!

Kushida: Don't you understand how pity works? All he did was take pity on you and whispered sweet words, you naive little ugly fucker. You're so easy to manipulate even Yamauchi can convince you to send him nudes.

Ayanokouji: Kushida, I think you need to calm down.

Kushida: Ah, fine! Just so you know, I only did it because she started it!

Ayanokouji: Kushida, you're so angry at everything that you don't notice you look much more beautiful with a smile. Do you want others to look at you and think you're a beautiful two-faced liar or an ugly two-faced liar?

Kushida: ...

With her cheeks flushed red, Kushida crossed her arms and reluctantly faced the screen again.

Ryu: I told you that would work. Now, give me a kiss for a job well done.

Ayanokouji: Maybe later, if you behave.

Ryu: You better not break your promise or I'll tie you up and have my way with you...

"It's lunch. I thought I'd go to the cafeteria."

"Hmm. Mind if I go with you?"

Kushida: Before anyone asks, yes, it was a date. And I fucked him after this date as well. I rode on his thick, juicy dick that none of you ugly sluts will ever experience for days on end. I gave him the sloppiest and most delicious blowjob, titjob, handjob, thighjob and whatever job you can and cannot imagine for the duration of an entire football match, half-time included and had him cum in my mouth and face and swallowed everything, not leaving a single atom of residue of his predecessors for dinner and had him drink my breast milk for dessert.

"..."

Ryueen: The hell is going on with her now?

Hashimoto: I've never heard of the 'making yourself look like a slutty pervert' strategy.

Ishizaki: I can't tell if it's what she actually wants to do or if she's lying again. Is she a two-faced devil or a Hydreigon?

Ichinose: That was... a rather disturbing thought she shared.

Hiyori: That can't be true...

Horikita: You do know no one's going to believe you after seeing that rooftop video of you, right?

Haruka: My beautiful boy deserves someone much more beautiful inside and out than you...

Nene: Did she just imagine something as detailed like that in a second and freestyled her imagination to us?

Kushida: And guess what I did, next? I fucked him again! And again! I fucked him so many times it's a miracle I didn't get pregnant when he came inside me! He touched every single skin cell on my body. Then, I fucked him again! I bent over on all fours for him and had him shove his thick fucking meat into me like he's stuffing a thanksgiving turkey. Then, I put him on his back and shoved his dick straight into me! The next day, I woke him up with a morning blowjob and gave him another blowjob in the shower! We made ice-cream with the milk from my tits and he licked it off my fucking body for another day's dessert! Then, I coated his delicious and juicy and big dick with my ice-cream and sucked him off again! Guess where else I fucked him? In the elevator! Guess where else!? In the park! Guess where else!? In your fucking mother's room! Guess where else!? On top of your fucking graves as your corpses get decomposed and your body gets devoured by worms! You fuckers can enjoy that image of us fucking in your pathetic minds, knowing that you will never, ever experience something as addicting as fucking him in your pathetic years on earth. Go masturbate and jerk off to those thoughts! You pathetic pieces of shit! While you guys imagine that, guess what I'm going to do!? I'm gonna fuck him again! And again! And again! I'll fuck him right in front of all y'all horny and desperate woman's faces while you masturbate with tears in your eyes! Yeah, I'm talking to all of you, fuckers! Take that, you pieces of shit! Even now I want to fuck him again! I'm getting drenched and drooling just at the thought of his dick inside my holes again! And I'll fuck him again! Enjoy masturbating like virgins until you turn wrinkly and die alone! Fuck all of you!

Kushida waved her middle finger at the other students and faculty members in the theater who just stared at her in a silence so loud even Shouko Nishimiya could hear it and that beautiful and sweet girl can't hear shit.

Kushida: And I'll always welcome you into my room, Ayanokouji-kun. I hope to see more of you everyday~! More blowjobs from me just for you~

Kushida showed a smile and peace sign to Ayanokouji.

Hashimoto: That's someone's daughter.

Ryueen: She won't be anyone's daughter if her father heard what she said.

Ishizaki: She'll get disowned just like Mia Khalifa if her dad hears that.

Nene: She's seriously lost her damn mind.

Asahina: Is she just lashing out at us or something?

Arisu: It's a rather unorthodox method of taking your frustrations out on others.

"I don't really mind. But there are a lot of other people you could ask, you know."

"It's true, I do have a lot of friends to eat lunch with, but you don't have anyone, Ayanokouji-kun. Even though you'd usually reach out to Horikita-san, you haven't talked to her today. The other day, didn't you say something was bothering you about what happened in the faculty room? What was it?"

Amikura: I think the only thing that was bothering him was Hoshinomiya-sensei giving him lustful gazes with those perverted eyes of hers.

Chie: Amikura-chan! How could you!? We're supposed to be on the same team.

Nishino: She probably doesn't work well with child predators.

Chie: I'm not a child predator!

Ishizaki: She's just scouting for future prospects and saw Ayanokouji-san as the prime specimen.

Chie: Precisely! Even he gets it.

Hashimoto: You do know he was just describing the thought process of a child groomer, right?

Chie: ...

Kushida: Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you, the bride and the groomed.

Hashimoto: The groomed and the groomer.

Ryueen: The audience would probably be the cops to arrest her.

Chie: I'm waiting till he's 18! I'm not a pedophile!

Kamuro: All we've seen so far is less waiting and more sexual harassment and pedophilia.

Kushida, as usual, was quite observant. To be honest, I hadn't wanted to do this with anyone, but I decided that Kushida was probably fine. I'd come to learn her secret by sheer coincidence. She wouldn't do anything stupid.

Ryueen: He's trying so hard to convince himself of that.

"I can tell you if you promise that you won't tell anyone else."

"I'm good at keeping secrets."

"..."

Onodera: Mhm. Kushida-chan's a really good friend. She would never expose other people's secrets at all. Like, she definitely won't.

Hashimoto: She's more honest than politicians.

Ishizaki: That's actually really true. Speaks volumes of our society, really.

Kushida and I headed to the cafeteria together. We navigated our way through the crowd and finally reached the meal ticket machine. I bought tickets for two portions but didn't line up at the counter.

Instead, I went to the side of the vending machine and looked at students perusing the menu.

Nene: He must be waiting for someone...

Ichinose: No, I don't think that's completely right... He bought two tickets, but didn't line up and instead went to the side and observed the students perusing the menu, so it's highly likely that Ayanokouji-kun's trying to identify a specific group of students based on what meals they bought.

Kamuro: Whatever it is, it's probably because of what was bothering him in the faculty room.

Nishino: I wonder what could be bothering my best friend like that...?

"What is it?" Kushida tilted her head and looked puzzled when I began studying the machine.

"This might answer what was bothering me."

Kamuro: So, I was right... Pretty obvious, but I still don't get how this would explain what was bothering him.

I continued observing students as they bought lunch sets from the ticket machine.

After I'd observed about twenty students, my target appeared. He purchased his meal ticket and walked to the counter with heavy, plodding footsteps.

Ishizaki: Shit... he's planning to assassinate that guy...

Hashimoto: That guy must've bought the wrong food if he's going to get killed for it.

Ryueen: He should've gotten diluted coffee.

"Okay, let's go," I said.

"Hmm? Okay."

We quickly exchanged our tickets for our meals and sat down in front of the heavy-footed student.

"Shit bro, how are you still alive after he targeted you like that?" The senior's friend asked.

"He wasn't trying to kill me you fucking moron... But, he did make some threats here and there..."

"You must've fucked up big time if he's after you."

"I didn't do shit! Just watch the fucking video and you'll see what he wanted."

"Um, excuse me. Are you an upperclassman?" I asked.

"Hmm? Who are you?" The student regarded us calmly, a look of complete disinterest on his face.

"Are you a second-year student? Third-year?"

"Third-year. Let me guess, you're a first year?"

"I'm Ayanokouji, from Class D. You're also in Class D, aren't you?"

"What's that got to do with you?"

Kushida looked at me with surprise, as if asking, "How did you know?"

Ike: Yeah, how did you know?

Ichinose: Class D students are usually always short on points... Especially since they're in the same year as the ex-president's class, who's always winning by a huge margin, so they likely couldn't get much points. Ayanokouji-kun guessed that he is from Class D because he got the free vegetable meal set, which isn't really anyone's favourite. Right, Ayanokouji-kun?

Ayanokouji: What she said.

"Because he's limited to eating the free meals. It's not very tasty, is it?" I asked. He was eating the free vegetable meal set.

"What do you want? You're really irritating." He took his tray and made to stand, but I stopped him.

"I want to ask you something. If you listen, I'll show you my gratitude."

Fuka: Well, that's not fair at all. Ayanokouji, show me your gratitude after I helped you on the island.

Ayanokouji: I didn't ask for your help. You willingly offered it to me.

Fuka: I still want you to show your gratitude to me. So, take off your clothes now.

Ayanokouji: No.

Fuka: Come on, I thought that would work. Is force the only option?

Asahina: No, I really don't recommend that.

Fuka: I know, I was joking... Kinda.

"Gratitude?"

The cafeteria's hustle and bustle drowned out my voice. The students were all engrossed in chatting pleasantly with their friends.

"Do you still have the problems from the midterm test from the first semester of your first year? Or, if not, do you happen to know someone from your class who does?"

Ike: So... he's the one that got those test questions... Not Kushida...

Satou: I take back the thanks I said to her and am passing it to Ayanokouji-kun.

Kei: He single-handedly saved half the class from getting expelled.

Ike: A bit of a stretch there. I know I would be just fine without it.

Onodera: Ha. Ha. Funny joke.

Nene: You've gotta admit, it is quite hilarious, even though no one's laughing.

"Do you even understand what you're asking?" he said.

"It's not particularly strange, is it? I didn't think it was against school rules to study using old test problems."

"Why are you asking me?"

"That's simple. I believed I'd have the highest chance of success if I worked with someone who doesn't have any points. Honestly, that free vegetable meal doesn't look good. Of course, things would be quite different if you actually liked eating the vegetable set. What do you think?"

"Oh, so he wasn't targeting you. He was just making a deal with you."

"Yeah. The hell would he be targeting me for? I didn't even do anything."

Ryueen: Cause you didn't get diluted coffee.

"Diluted coffee?"

"How much are you going to pay?"

"Ten thousand points. That's as high as I'll go."

"I don't have the old test problems, but...I know someone who does. If you want him to help you, though, you're going to need to offer at least 30,000 points. If you've got that, you're fine."

Nene: Greedy bastard.

"Hey! It was a fair price!"

Ryueen: Even your girl's pussy is cheaper.

Ibuki: He must be Indian if he's trying to scam you that much.

Hashimoto: She must be racist for making that assumption based on stereotypes.

Ike: Yeah, man. How would Albert feel after hearing that?

Albert: ?

Ishizaki: He's black, not Indian, you fucking moron. Not all darkies are from the same place.

Ibuki: Now, who's the racist one?

Hashimoto: Still you. He's just a little slow up there, so it's understandable. He's a little confused, but he's got the spirit.

Ryueen: Neither of you are wrong in a way. This guy just thinks we shit points out of our asses to be asking for that much.

"I'm afraid that 30,000 is a no-go for me. I don't have that much."

Onodera: What a scam, seriously.

"Look, it's business, alright? I have what he wants, he has what I want."

Nene: Ayanokouji-kun, you should start a funeral service business. So, when one of his relatives dies, you can start charging him 2 million for the burial and a million for cremation.

Hashimoto: Modern problems require modern solutions.

Ryueen: What an innovative solution. And, you can just kill his family members without getting caught, just so he would have to contact you for your services.

Hashimoto: Or, kidnap his wife and daughter and make them work in a brothel as comfort women and don't give them a cut. Passive income.

"What the fuck is wrong with y'all!? All that for a couple points!?"

Kamuro: For someone eating the free vegetable set, you sure do set a low valuation for 'a couple' points.

"How much do you have?"

"Twenty thousand."

"Then 20,000... no, 15,000 should do. Nothing under that."

"15,000, huh?"

"If you'd go so far as to ask for old test problems from a stranger, then you must be pretty desperate, huh? Well, the school will mercilessly expel any student who gets a failing grade. None of my classmates are even here anymore."

Nene: Your family members won't be here either if you continue trying to scam people like that.

"Why are you involving my family!? This is just business! I didn't do anything wrong. If he's the one setting those prices, you guys won't have a problem with it!"

Satou: Hey, we're talking about you here, man. Don't involve your victims in this.

Kamuro: It's just normal bias. Everyone feels biased towards something or someone and it's within their right to have those feelings.

"I see. I understand. I'll pay the 15,000 points."

Kamuro: He spent so much points to save his classmates from getting expelled, yet it's those same classmates that tried to expel him. Look at the world we live in.

Ike: We didn't even know he's the one that helped us!

Arisu: Well, at least the mastermind's gone now.

Horikita: That's literally you.

Arisu: I would never try to get rid of my beloved. I was just trying to get rid of a little bug that irritated me.

"Then we have a deal. Of course, I'll have to ask you to transfer the points in advance."

"Fine, but if you do anything to stab us in the back, I won't forgive you. Even if you're an upperclassman, I'll do anything and everything I can to make sure you're expelled."

Ryueen: Don't stop at expulsion. Commit familicide and exterminate his family just so he would have to overpay millions to you for their funerals.

Hashimoto: Don't just stop at familicide. Kidnap his female relatives and turn them into comfort women as a side hustle and don't give them a cut.

Ishizaki: Don't just stop at prostitution. Fuck his female relatives and torture the other's in front of each other to inflict emotional, psychological and physical damage that will last a lifetime to his entire family..

Ibuki: Why stop at that? Sell the organ's from the ones that die too early on the black market.

Satou: Just do it; Nike.

"You people are freaks. Psychotic, lunatics. This is simply ludicrous. Don't you know what 'too far' means?"

Fuka: The way I see it, your little scam here is the most inhumane act I've ever witnessed. And I've seen a cat being blended alive.

"You guys are so biased towards him that it's made y'all lost all humanity and empathy."

"You're a freak. Fine, I get it. Besides, when you transfer points, there's always a record of it. If rumor spreads that some first-year students ripped me off, it'd look bad."

Satou: You take that back, right now! He's not just 'some first-year student' and he's not a 'freak'.

Nene: Yes! He's perfect just the way he is!

Ryueen: His family's dead once these two get their hands on them. They're obsessed.

"All right then. Since I'm paying you 15,000 points, can you toss in a little bonus? I want to see the answers to the surprise test that we took after being admitted."

"All right. I'll toss that in, too. I think that your concerns are pointless, though." It seemed he understood what I was after.

Ibuki: For that act of kindness, we'll reduce his sentence by not selling their organs.

Hashimoto: And the torture. But, forceful prostitution is still part of the sentence.

"Thank you very much."

After we made our deal, he quickly left. He probably didn't want to be noticed.

"Hey, Ayanokouji-kun? What you did just now. Was that really okay?" Kushida asked.

Asahina: It's not like she cares about morals or wrongdoings.

Kushida: 'Twas acting.

Shibata: You really should consider a career in acting. You're perfect for it.

Kushida: I know. I'm just amazing and much better than all of you like that. Except Ayanokouji-kun, of course.

"It's no problem. School rules allow point transfers, so there was no violation."

"You might be right, but isn't getting the old test problems cheating?"

Amikura: Habibi, it's illegal and a violation only if police or staff member there. If no one there, Habibi, everything legal.

Nishino: Truthfully, the only crime that exists is getting caught. If you don't get caught, you won't have any charges or criminal record, meaning you committed zero crimes.

"Cheating? I don't think so. If the school didn't allow it, they would have outlined it in the school rules to begin with. Also, I felt more confident after seeing that third-year student. That is to say, it's not unusual for students to barter points like this."

"Huh?"

"My request didn't particularly surprise him, and he accepted quickly. This probably isn't the first time he's negotiated like this. Not only did he have the answer sheet for the first-year midterm exam, but he also had the answer sheet for the mock test we took after being admitted. If he saved those, it's clear why."

Katsuragi: That's true...

Shibata: Man's so smart that no one is even surprised anymore.

Kushida's eyes widened in shock.

"Ayanokouji-kun, what you did was unexpectedly daring."

"It's just a bit of insurance to prevent Sudou and the others from getting expelled."

Sudou: That's very nice of you, Ayanokouji. Thanks.

Satou: Aww, he's so sweet. If I am his girlfriend, he might even feed me porridge when I'm sick. Oh, how lucky will his future girl be.

Kushida: I know, I'm just so lucky. After getting the test papers, he let me give him a quick blow in the toilet, just because I was feeling horny. He's so sweet, isn't he?

Nene: And you're trying too hard, aren't you? We all know you've never even seen him nude.

Kushida: You've seen his hands on my chest, so don't get jealous, ok?

Nene: Fuck this bitch.

Kushida: Yes, Ayanokouji-kun, fuck me, the bitch.

Satou: We're all mature here, Kushida-san. We're not jealous of your advances on him. We all know you're just trying to get us riled up.

Kushida: Huh? Rile you guys up? You guys aren't worth the breath to speak to you guys, why would I do that? I'm just trying to get in his pants again. Stop overthinking.

Asahina: So, you're telling us that you're just horny for him?

Kushida: Mhm. I don't give a rat's ass about y'all feelings. I just want him, that's all.

"But, if the old test answers are useless, then it will have been for nothing. I mean, the past test questions are old, aren't they? They might be completely unrelated to what's featured on this year's test."

"The problems may not be exactly the same, but there will definitely be similarities. I noticed a hint on that last mock exam we took."

"A hint?"

"You noticed the really difficult problems alongside the simple ones, right?"

"Yeah, I did. The final questions, right? I didn't understand them at all."

"I did some investigating, and I found that those questions were on the second- and third-year students' tests. In other words, a first-year student generally wouldn't understand how to solve them. Wouldn't it be pointless for the school to purposefully throw us problems we can't solve? Those questions aren't there simply to measure our academic ability. Now, suppose that the problems on the mock test we took were exactly the same as the problems on the old mock test. What would happen?"

"If I'd seen the old test, I would have been able to answer every question," she said.

Katsuragi: Well... Smart, I guess...

Shibata: Can't believe someone would investigate a test question... but, I suppose the sudden change in difficulty would be suspicious to a genius.

The same thing would likely apply to the midterm exam as well. Shortly thereafter, that third-year student sent me a message with an image file attached. It was the old test questions.

First, I checked the mock test. The key was whether or not the last three problems were the same. Kushida must have been curious as well, because she drew closer and tried to peek at my phone.

"Well? Well?" she asked.

"They're the same. Every single word is identical. The test from that year and this year are exactly the same, in every way."

Kanzaki: Guess he succeeds... again...

Nishino: Stop being surprised by the high intellect of my best friend. All of this is simply elementary for a genius like him.

Haruka: I raised that genius.

"That's amazing! So, if we show this to everyone in class, that would mean an easy victory! We should show this to all of our other friends, not just Sudou-kun!"

"No, we'll hold off. We won't show it to Sudou and the guys yet."

Satou: Hmm? Why did he delay it?

Nene: Who cares? All we know is that if he's doing something with the intention of helping us, everything will be just fine.

"Wh-why? You went to all of the trouble of using up so many of your points for this!"

"If they learn that the old test questions would be effective, their motivation to study would go up in smoke. We need to be wary of overconfidence. After all, even though the mock tests were identical, it's possible that the questions featured on the midterm this year might not be the same as last year's." These old test papers were insurance.

Satou: Ah, that's why. Smart, smart...

Sudou: He's definitely right about that...

"Okay, then how will you use them?"

"I'm going to release them on the internet the day before the test. We tell everyone that the problems from the old test are generally the same as the ones on the new. Then what do you think will happen?"

"That night, everyone will be hunched over their desks, frantically trying to memorize all of the problems!"

"Exactly."

Onodera: And just like that, he has saved us all from our impending doom.

Nene: Ayanokouji-kun is just the best. We must all treat him with the utmost respect, ok?

Satou: So, if anyone breathes around him in a disrespectful way, you guys will be executed. His happiness is our utmost priority.

Horikita: Seems a little over the top there...

Kushida: There, Horikita is being disrespectful. Let's all torture her together as a class, then execute her. Let's all unite and showcase our appreciation to Ayanokouji-kun by killing the devil who's been disrespecting him.

The students with a poor grasp of the basics probably wouldn't be able to memorize everything in a single day. However, we weren't shooting for perfect scores this time around.

The crucial thing was to avoid failing. If we got greedy, we might end up digging our own graves. With this plan, we could probably get everyone in Class D to pass.

Fuka: Don't undermine yourself by saying 'probably'. We all know your plans always succeed.

"When did you come up with the idea to get the old tests?" she asked.

"I considered it when we learned that the test material was going to be different. However, I had a hunch back when they first told us about the midterm exam."

Katsuragi: So long ago? I'm absolutely convinced he has future sight. How the hell did he get the idea even before taking the mock test?

Amikura: Don't worry about the 'how'. He's Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. He just can.

Ishizaki: He's built different like that. When the lights go off, the monsters run away from him.

Hashimoto: When Ayanokouji goes to your house, you are the guest.

Ryueen: When Ayanokouji was a kid, his parents would sleep in his bed when they get scared.

Shibata: Ayanokouji once missed two days of school. Now, it's called the weekend.

Akito: When Kiyotaka cuts onions, the onions start crying.

Onodera: Ayanokouji-kun once took a lie detector test. The machine confessed everything.

Nishino: When Ayanokouji-kun crosses the roads, the cars look both ways.

Amikura: Ayanokouji-kun doesn't agree to the terms and conditions, the terms and conditions agree with him.

Nene: When Ayanokouji-kun moved out of his parents house, he turned to his father and said, 'You are the man of the house now'.

Kamuro: Ayanokouji wears sunglasses to protect the sun.

Sayo: When Ayanokouji-kun reads a book, the book learns from him.

Fuka: Ayanokouji doesn't flush the toilet, he scares the shit out of it.

"Huh?! Way back then?"

"There was something very peculiar about the way Chabashira-sensei told us about the test. As our homeroom teacher, she had a clear understanding of everyone's grades and academic performance. Despite that, she seemed absolutely certain when she told us that there was a way for us to pass this test. In other words, she indicated that there was a surefire way for us to save everyone."

"And that's...the old test papers?"

"This might be related to why Sudou, Ike, and Yamauchi were admitted to this school despite being academically poor. Even if they couldn't get good grades by studying ahead, perhaps there were other means of addressing the problem, a backup plan they could use to avoid expulsion. This meant that it was possible for anyone to get a near-perfect score if they could get the old test papers. That's what I took from the situation, anyway."

Onodera: Forget thinking outside the box, his thinking is out of this world. Absolutely phenomenal.

Kanzaki: If only I'm as intelligent as him.

Amikura: Too bad, you're dumb. Deal with it. Reality is often disappointing.

Katsuragi: I truly wish I'm at least a little bit like him.

Ryueen: You'll first need hair for that, Johnny.

"Ayanokouji-kun, you really are an incredibly observant person, aren't you?"

Kushida: I really want him to observe my body.

Satou: You're really horny during the entirety of this video, aren't you?

Kushida: Yeah, can't help it, you know? It's Ayanokouji-kun. Your soaking underwear indicates that you're feeling the same.

Satou: I-I'm not feeling like that!

"I'm just cunning. Besides, I didn't believe that I could pass the midterm without some help. I was just looking to make things easier for myself."

Ibuki: Yeah, no one's believing that...

Hashimoto: Ayanokouji never lies. The truth is false.

"Hmm." Kushida grinned like some gears were turning in her mind.

Kushida: Oh no, I wasn't really suspicious or doubting what you said, Ayanokouji-kun. I was just figuring out how to get you to marry me so I can get in your pants everyday.

Himeno: Very believable... not.

"I have one more favor to ask. Could you please tell everyone that you got the old test papers, Kushida? I want you to say that you got them from a third-year student you're close to."

Horikita: Typical...

"That's fine, but...are you okay with that, Ayanokouji-kun?"

"I like to avoid trouble. I don't want to stand out. Besides, our classmates trust you, Kushida. I think it would be better if you told them."

Shinohara: Not anymore.

Satou: You should just take the credit. You're too humble for your own good.

Ryu: Yes, darling. Just accept that these puny little mortals are lower than you.

Ayanokouji: Pride's a deadly sin. I'm not better than them in any way.

Ryu: Oh, don't be silly. The truth is the truth. And, I know best. I am a goddess. All I need to say is be and it is. You are the most valuable creation in existence, and that's an indisputable fact, not an opinion.

"I understand. If you say so, Ayanokouji-kun."

Ibuki: An easy way to raise her social status and make her more likable in the eyes of her classmates, of course she will take it.

"Thanks. Don't say anything else, though. We need to avoid drawing too much attention."

Kushida: Ok~! I'll try my best to keep my happy moans down~

Onodera: Ugh, just stop it, you nymphomaniac. I don't know what you're trying to achieve with this. You literally said you despise gloomy, ordinary guys like him.

Kushida: I was in a silly goofy mood, I didn't mean it. I was being a tsundere. But, now I'm a Kiyodere.

Onodera: Your personality confuses me to the point I can't even tell if you're truly into him or just trying to make us jealous.

"Okay, we can keep this secret between us."

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking."

"Don't you feel that a strange bond of mutual trust forms between people who share a secret?"

Nishino: Just the thought of Kushida having a bond with my best friend is making me nauseous.

"I don't know about that. I sure hope so."

Ryueen: No, you don't. Stop lying.

"Thank you," replied Kushida. I didn't really know what she meant by that.

Ryu: And... that's the end of this video.

Satou: Thank you once again, Ayanokouji-kun. Those old test papers truly saved me!

Nene: Me too! Thank you so much!

The Class D students thank Ayanokouji for saving them.

Ayanokouji: It's no problem. Friends help each other.

Fuka: Next video, please, Ms. Goddess.

The screen began changing again...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

238K 6.4K 93
Pretty much what it says in the title. The school decided Ayanokouji wasn't judged as defective enough to be put in class D, so the school decided he...
147K 3K 25
ANHS students and teachers will reacts to different AUs in this fanfic
519K 11K 33
Ordinary reaction fanfiction with pretty good grammar. Critique welcome.
11.7K 491 9
Don't know what to put here. All I can say it's a COTE fic by me, so... Expect it to be trash? I guess? Idk. Read more if ya wanna find out. It's a S...